初二英语怎么学好(紧急4)

当前位置: >>
初中英语初二英语(4)
初二英语上册Unit 1― Unit 7 Unit 1 Welcome back!更多资源 May I…?我可以……吗?表示客气的请求。(1) -May I come in?<b
r />-Come in, please.(2) -May I borrow your pen , please?-Certainly!(3) -May I have a piece of paper? -Of course. A: ________ ________! ________ ________ borrow Excuse me May I your ruler? B: Certainly ________ this one. ________! TakeA: Thank you. Oh, this one is short. Do you ________ a long haveone ________? B: ________, I don’t. Sorry A: ________ ________! Do you ________ a long ________? Excuse me have rulerC: Yes.May it A: ________ I borrow ________?C: Certainly! Here ________ ________. you are paper 纸;纸张 为不可数名词,通常不用“a”或 “an” 这样 的不定冠词来修饰。Paper is very useful(有用的). The paper here is not clean.a piece of paper two piece of paper three glasses of water seven bottles of orange paper 既可以作可数名词,也可以作不可数 名词,但所表达的意思不同 I want to buy an evening paper. 报纸(可数) I need some paper to write a paper. 论文(可数) Please hand in your papers, please. 试卷(可数) An orange is orange. 橘子(可数) Would you like some orange? 橘子汁(不可数) shorttall短的;矮的长的a long pen 长的long 高的a short pen 短的a short time 短的a short girl 矮的a long time 长的a tall girl 高的 time 时间 (不可数名词)It’s time to go to bed. time 次数 (可数名词) next timethree timesfive times once twice 一次 两次 交际用语: Welcome back to school! May I come in, please? I’m sorry I’m late. It doesn’t matter. May I borrow/have…, please?Here, take this one. Unit 2 How do you come to school? 一般现在时:表示动作的习惯性 或 经常性。I go to school every day. We sometimes play basketball after class.特别要注意,在英语的一般现在时的使用中,如果 主语是第三人称单数,谓语动词也要相应地采用第 三人称单数的形式。 She goes to school every day. Does she go to school every day? She doesn’t go to school every day. 频度副词:usually? often? sometimes有时通常 经常;常常 频度副词的位置:I usually stay at home on Sundays.Does she often come here? They don’t often watch TV. Usually she gets up late on Sundays. They play games after class sometimes. 运用某种交通工具去某地的表达: -How do you usually come/go to…?-I usually come/go to….by bike by busby caron footby trainby plane/air by ship/sea 她每天乘公共汽车去上学。误:She by bus to school every day.? 正:She goes to school by bus every day. ? 独一无二的事物前要用定冠词 thethe moonthe sunthe earththe seathe U.S.Athe People’s Republic of China 交际用语:It’s a fine day for a walk. How do you usually come to school? I usually come to school by bike. Unit 3 Mid-Autumn Day 形容词的比较级:表示两者之间的比较。 形容词的比较级+ than Jim is taller than Tom. This ball is bigger than that one 形容词的最高级:表示三者或三者以上进行 比较,程度最高的一个。Mary is the tallest girl in our class.My bag is the heaviest of the three. 形容词比较级、最高级的变化: small nice big heavy smaller nicer bigger heavier smallest nicest biggest heaviest(1) 词尾直接加 -er 或 -est。 (2) 以 e 结尾的词,在词尾加 -r 或 -st。(3) 重读闭音节的词,词尾只有一个辅音时,双写该辅音后,加 -er 或 -est。(4) 辅音字母加 y 结尾的词,变 y 为 i 后,再加-er 或 -est。 Exercises:1. This cake is ________ (big) than that one. bigger2. Lily is ____________ (young) in her class. the youngest3. This watch is ________ (dear) than that dearerone, but it’s ________ (nice). nicer4. My ruler is ________ than Jim’s. longerJim’s is ________ than Lily’s. longerMine is __________ of the three. (long) the longest the tallest 5. Lucy is ________ (tall) than I/me. They’re very delicious.How delicious they are!感叹句: How + 形容词 + 主语 + 谓语!How delicious they are! Exercises:1. Jim’s bag is very light. How light Jim’s bag is! 2. They’re very full. How full they are! 3. The mooncakes are very nice. How nice the mooncakes are! 4. That ruler is very long. How long that ruler is! 感叹句:How + 形容词 + 主语 + 谓语!How delicious they are!What + 名词+ 主语 + 谓语!What a good girl she is! What delicious mooncakes they are. I’d like... I would like…名词 + to doWould you like…?sb. to doI’d like a cup of tea. I would like you to go shopping with me. Would you like to go with me?-Would you like some orange? -Yes, please. -Would you like some rice? -No, thanks. I’m full. one 的用法:表示数量“一”的概念 。 One and one makes two. 表示承接前面已出现过的同类可数名词, 用以避免重复。代替单数名词时用 one, 代替复数名词时用 ones 。This school is older than that one.These books are mine. The ones onthe desks are yours. 注意: 表示承接同一个东西时, 要用 it 。 - Do you have a watch?- No, but my father has one.- He bought (买) it last week. 交际用语: Would you like…? I’m full. Good night! What day is it tomorrow? Are you hungry/free?I’d like you to meet…. Unit 4 We’re going to work on a farm. nowthis eveningI’m teaching. I’m going to watch TV.be going to 这一结构表示说话时刻以后将要 发生的动作或状态。What is she going to do next Sunday?She is going to swim next Sunday.She isn’t going to play basketball next Sunday. Is she going to swim next Sunday? Yes, she is. good well better bestGood, better, best. Never let it rest. Till good is better.And better best much + 形容词的比较级much biggermuch warmermuch longervery + 形容词的原级very bigvery warmvery long Exercises:are going to do 1. What ____ you _________ (do) next week?am going to meet I _______________ (meet) my friends. 2. Look, what ______ they ________ (do)? are doingThey ____________ (have) lunch. are havingare going to fly 3. We ______________ (fly) kites tomorrow. 4. Kate usually __________ (wash) her hair washes on Sundays. Do go 5. _______ you often _____ (go) swimming in summer? It’s time for sth.是做……的时间了 It’s time to do sth.(1) It’s time for class.It’s time to have classes. (2) It’s time for lunch.It’s time to have lunch.(3) It’s time __________ (起床了). to get up 有用的 help :Help! 救命啊!Help me! 救救我! Can you help me with my lessons? Computers can help studentslearn English. Speak English in this way (这样说): I’m going to go to the shops I’m going to the shops.Mary is going to come here very soon. Mary is coming here very soon.They’re going to leave tomorrow morning. They’re leaving tomorrow morning. 交际用语:Where are you going?I’m going home/to the shops…. What/How about…? What don’t you come with me? Why not? Good idea! That’s a good idea! Don’t be late. It’s time for class. Unit 5 Working hard on the farm 比较物品数量的“多”和“少”:a fewminefewerMary’sfewestJim’sI have a few apples.Mary has fewer apples (than I).Jim has the fewest apples of the three. manymoremostmineMary’sJim’sI have many friends.Mary has more friends (than I). Jim has the most friends of the three. 询问路程的远近:-How far is it?-Only a few kilometres. -How far is it from here toyour school?-It’s about 2 kilometres. How 引出的疑问句:How far is it?How old are youHow many apples are there in the box?How much is this watch?How high is it?How tall is Mary?How do you usually come to school?How are you today? tall (形容词) 身材高的;高大的 a tall girl a tall tree a tall buildinghigh (形容词) 高的;高处的 (副词) 高地;高处地 a high mountain (山) a high building How high is this building? Don’t go too high. (副词用法) be + 形容词 + to do sth.Some of the apples are hard to reach. I’m very glad to see you again. This book is easy to understand (理解). I’m glad to help you. 正:I’m sorry I’m late.误:I’m sorry I late.她饿了。She is hungry.公园离这近。 The park is near here.正:These apples are much bigger.误:These apples are more bigger. much much much much heavier harder more fewer 交际用语: How far is it? Only a few kilometres. Be careful! It’s dangerous. Don’t go too high. I can/can’t reach….Let’s get on the bus. Unit 6 Shall we go to the park? Shall I/we…? 表示询问、征求别人的意见,用于提建议; 译为“……好吗?” Shall we go to the park on Sunday? Shall I open the door?表示赞同: Good idea! Sure! All right! OK!表示不赞同: No, let’s... Sorry, I... 提建议:Shall I/we…?Let’s…. Why not…? Why don’t you…? What/How about…?答语:Good idea! That’s a good idea! All right! / OK! Sure! Go ahead, please. be good at…在…… 方面(学得、做得)好;善于……be good at...名词doing sth.I’m good at English Meimei is good at her lessons. This boy is good at playing football.Are you good at singing? I don’t think chicken can swim. A. 我认为小鸡不会游泳。 A. 我认为小鸡不会游泳。 ? B. 我不认为小鸡游泳。我认为他不喜欢猫。 I don’t think he likes cats. 我们认为玛丽不善长踢足球。 We don’t think Mary is good at playing football. 时间表达法:12 129。639。63o’clock12half129。639。63pastto 8:00 8:05 8:15 8:30 8:40eight / eight o’clock eight five / five past eighteight fifteen / fifteen past eight a quarter past eighteight thirty / half past eight eight forty / twenty to nine eight fifty-five fifteen to nine a quarter to nine8:45 the Reads Mr Read the Kings the Zhangs The Whites are having supper now. The Wangs are going to see you tonight. Mrs Read Jim Read Mary Read 交际用语:Shall I/we…?I’ve no idea.I think so.I’d love to. I have quite a lot of homework to do. Why don’t you…? Let’s make it at nine o’clock. Unit 7 Mainly Revision Unit 1― Unit 7的短语及固定表达法:this/next term Welcome to… by bus/train/bike… I’d like… at night come over a piece of paper It doesn’t matter. on foot different kinds of in the open air on Mid-Autumn DayGood night!Nothing much!a littleGood idea!a fewhave a swim It’s time for… help… with… get on much bigger work hard I’ve no idea.next week/month… put on Be careful! be hard to reach only a few have a good timeall the timea little earlierbe good atWork must come firstwatch a gamefind out 复习时态:1. do/does 一般现在时态(习惯性、经常性) She swims every day in the summer. 2. be doing 现在进行时态 (进行性) She is swimming in the river now now. 3. be going to do 表示将要发生的动作或状态 She is going to swim tomorrow. tomorrow Exercises:1. Listen who ________ (sing) in the room? Listen, is singing Do go 2. ____ they always _____ (go) to work in the morning? 3. We is going to see ___________ (see) Uncle Wang this evening evening. 4. The students _________ (have) classes now. are having now 5. Kate is a student. She _______ (study) studies in a middle school. 英文中的“看”:look, see, read, watch look 意为“看……”, 强调“看”的动作。 Look at the blackboard, please.see 意为“看见、 看到”, 强调“看”的结果。 Look outside! Can you see a cat? watch 意为“观看、 注视、注意看”。 Watch what I do, and learn it. read 意为“阅读、 读书、朗读”。 I read newspapers every day. 看电影看戏 看书see a filmsee a play read a book看报看地图read a newspaperread a map看电视看比赛更多资源watch TVwatch a match/game My mother is a teacher. I am also a teacher. My father likes reading. I also like reading. My mother is a teacher. I am a teacher, too. My mother is a teacher. Me too! 交际用语:Sorry, I’m busy.Football is a very popular game.
2014年人教版八年级英语下册Unit 4知识点_初二英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2014 春季八年级英语下册 unit4 Why don’t you talk your parent ? Unit 4 Why ...八年级下册英语unit 1-4_英语_初中教育_教育专区。班级 【自研课导学】 (时段:晚自习 20 分钟) 姓名 编号 04 日期 备课组 初二英语组 (一)预习内容及目标:...最新人教版新目标英语课文翻译八年级下四单元_初二英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2四单元 SectionA 1a 1.我不得不用功学习因此我得不到足够的睡眠。2.我有太多...人教版初二英语下册unit 4重点复习与检测(附答案)_英语_初中教育_教育专区。人教版初二英语下册 unit 4 重点复习与检测(附答案) Uni4 Why don’t you talk to...2014八年级英语上Unit4讲解与练习_初二英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。这是一份八年级英语上册课文重点句子讲解精品学习资料,内容讲解详细,通俗易懂。是学生家长和...八年级下英语练习四_初二英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。教师上课、学生期末复习极好的资料 初二英语 4 四、单项填空(共 10 分,每小题 1 分) 23. The lovely...牛津译林初中英语八年级下册第四单元词组_英语_初中教育_教育专区。8B Unit 4 Welcome to the unit 短语: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. ...新目标英语八年级下第4单元测试题_初二英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Unit 4 Why don&#39;t you talk to your parents? 一 英汉互译 work out ___ be good at...2014年人教版八年级英语下册Unit_4知识点_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2014 春季八年级英语下册 unit4 Why don’t you talk your parent ? Unit 4 Why don’t ...人教版(2013年新版)英语八年级上第4单元知识点_英语_初中教育_教育专区。最新(2013 秋)人教版八年级上册英语知识点和课后习题 Unit4 What’s the best movie ...
All rights reserved Powered by
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。【初二英语试题】 初二完型填空(4)
14:26:41 来源:网络 文章作者:匿名
&&& Germs (细菌) are everywhere. They are very small and you  1  see them. They are like the seeds of plants, but they are  2 . There could be hundreds of them on the point of a needle (针). We can not see the germs  3 , but we can see them with a microscope (显微镜).
  Germs are always found  4 . When we  5  dirty water under the microscope, we shall see them in it. Germs are not found only in water. They are found in the air and in dust, too.
 6  you cut your hand, some of them will go into your hand. Your hand would become big and red and you would have much pain in it. Sometimes the germs would go  7  your body, and you would have pain everywhere.8  these kinds of germs!
1.& A. aren't  B. didn't&&&& C. don't     D. can't
2.& A. much small  && B. much smaller&&
&&& C. very big  &&&& D. much bigger
3.& A. with the eyes &&&& B. with your own&&
&&& C. with our own eyes&& D. in your own eyes
4.& A. in dirty water  B. on dirty water&
&&& C. under the water& D. under dirty water
5.& A. look &&& B. have a look&& C. look at  & D. take a look
6.& A. Unless  B. Until&&& C. If    D. Before
7.& A. all over B. into&&& C. to   D. up
8.& A. Careful of    B. Be careful&& C. Be careful of   D. Be careful that
【答案及解析】