请请不要拍照的英文翻译这段英文

请帮我把这段话翻译成英文,关于向客户催款,谢谢大家!
答案长度必须超过10个字,请勿发布无效或违法言论。
(共有1个回答)
Please you kindly arrange the payment before the end of this month due to the new year comes by. Please get back to us about your payment plan if your company cann't arrange on due date, so as to we can report to our financial department.
Best regards,
英文邮件呢,在翻译准确的同时,一定要注意礼貌语气,这样不至于因语气生硬而招致对方反感。末尾要加敬语同上。
我是做翻译的,保证正确,希望采纳答案!
Please you kindly arrange the payment before the end of this month due to the ne
楼主找本汉英词典吧,我记得以前有看过。
你好独立袋装弹簧床垫品牌/型号:欧思宝|颜色:白色针织布|是否有保健功能:否床垫厚度:220mm|材质:乳胶|适用人群:成人报价:1050.00元独立袋装弹簧床
1. 双立人(南京东路店)地址:南京东路800-830号。 2 双立人(东方商厦店)地址:漕溪北路8号东方商厦B102 3 双立人(新世界城店)地址:南京西路2
南京麒麟床垫价格具体如下:麒麟床垫席梦思3e椰梦维椰棕弹簧床垫硬席梦思床垫价格为1155元 麒麟硬椰棕床垫0甲醛3E椰梦维儿童老人薄形偏硬床垫3D面料可拆洗价格
起英文名简单,可收费很高800—1000元
Loving you. Missing you. Having you in my heart. Since the day my tears become d
我的回答不多,就是想告诉你,如果说gre要考的词汇,必然是包含了4、6级的,但是单论红宝书,是没有的。红宝书一共就七八千的词汇,怎么可能还有地方放4、6级单词呢
In the 2004 year,Xiaogan City has already completely entered in an aging populat
没有特别确切的词,可以说hippodrome 跑马竞技场horseman training field 骑术训练场
大家都关注
(C)2017 列表网&琼ICP备号-12&增值电信业务经营许可证B2-&请帮我翻译一下这段英文,谢谢_百度知道
请帮我翻译一下这段英文,谢谢
PartyBhastherightofpreemptionunderthesameconditions,suchasPartyB'sintentiontopayPartyAincashaccordingtothevalueoftheequipmentpurchasedbyPartyBatthetimeof15%depreciationpe...
Party B has the right of preemption under the same conditions, such as Party B's intention to pay Party A in cash according to the value of the equipment purchased by Party B at the time of 15% depreciation per year at the time of Party B,
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
jinghuahuafeng
来自科学教育类芝麻团
jinghuahuafeng
采纳数:5444
获赞数:4058
擅长:暂未定制
参与团队:
乙方(B方)在同等条件下享有优先购买权,如乙方(B方)在乙方(B方)15%年度折旧时按乙方(B方)购买的设备的价值向甲方(A方)支付现金;
一朝醉酒梦红颜
一朝醉酒梦红颜
采纳数:17
擅长:暂未定制
百度翻译一下你就知道
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。我要提问百度,请翻译一段汉语成英语。
问题描述:
我要提问百度,请翻译一段汉语成英语。亲爱的同学们! 这个学期,我们有一些你们感到有趣、滑稽的事情要做。9月21日下午,我们学校组织一次旅行。10月是一个重大的月份。于12日和15日,我们组织两场球赛,是足球赛和排球赛。校庆是在10月22日。到时你们的父母可以来我们学校参加。11月份,我们将有一个艺术节,安排在11月3日。11月30日,我们将组织一个英语聚会。12月3日,我们在学校的图书馆组织一个图书促销会(或图书销售节)。 这将是一个真正繁忙的学期!祝你们过得愉快!
问题解答:
您好!Dear students, We have some interesting and fun things for you this term. On September 21st, we have a school trip in the afternoon. October is a great month. On the 12th and the 15th,we have two ball games, soccer and volleyball. School Day is on October 22nd.Your parents can come to our school. Next month, we have an art festival. It’s on November 3rd. We have an English party on November 30th.And on December 3rd, we have a book sale in the school library. This is a really busy term! Have a good time!
我来回答:
剩余:2000字
真是个体力活啊,版主不采纳就太对不起我了THe next day,she hear her sisters discuss about the party last night."Have you see that girls's skirt?""I see,it's very beautiful"sister sai
翻译结果在我没有上学之前,我那时其实很向往学校生活的,所以我 让妈妈教我数数,我记得只能数到50,不过已经很不错了 后来上了一年的幼儿园,(那时幼儿园是一年制的),当时挺快乐的,因为当时在班里的成绩挺好的Before I didn't go to school, I was actually very yearning
She used two years to complete a four-year course, with honors entered Harvard University. The movie gave me a great feeling, and this is the reason I like it.
Sean Ward was an ordinary clothing sales, but in 2004 the British in the singing contest, he won fame in 'Steve', was awarded $1000000 record deal at the age of
Foreign teacher,Hi,I'm from Class 4, Grade 8, the 5th period of this morning (Nov. 27th) is your oral class. You showed us the pictures and clips from the middl
当我上完课后,天已经黑了,外面下着小雨.我来到车站,车站有很多人.我想又是哪俩辆车很久没来.等了一会儿,114来了,人很多,我就没上.结果了等了很久却没见车来,我觉得我要疯了.终于,车来了,人还是很多,这次我上了车,因为我已经不想再等了.可是,在车辆行驶中遇上了堵车.When I was in the end,it w
You are my good friend forever.No matter how far we live or what happens ,you are my good friend forever.Our friendship never changes,Yao Yongduo!And I will nev
hi !how are you doing i am looking forward to your reply everyday ,but i cant see it ,then i feel a little disappointed .i hope that you will get my feeling .if
Comed the public generally construed comedy to exaggeration, ingenious structure, and lines and witty comedy for character portrayal, causi
Now developed communication,if you miss your families you can make contact with them by phone ,network and other ways at any time.And you will make a lot of new
Pedestrian red light running against large,impact the traffic and affect the normal exercise of vehicles.
footman throughs the traffic light againsts risk of pedestrian accidents,endangering the lives of others and their own safety.
Punishment to pedestrians red light are criticism education,warnings and fines on the spot,informed the units exposed to the public.
I am 21 years old, but in my life, I went through a lot, I'm from the countryside, in my elementary school, I want every day to walk to school alone, so, six ye
Our English teacher it is tall or short, curly brown she has, she did not wear glasses. Today, our English teacher dressed in brown clothes and blue jeans. We a
Qian is one of our outstanding scientist in modern history,in its seven-decade history of science,Qian had many scientific achievements of the monument.百度提示太长了没
Hello, I want to ask a question , before you and I bought two "Dionaea 007",and it Growth is quite strong this year, but the point and the shape of the sawtooth
I'd like to speak directly,and I merely beat about the bush,我说话很直,很少拐弯抹角,If I have offended you,I ask your pardon .如有冒犯之处,请多多原谅.
I will arrange the time as soon as possible,if I can go,I will do the best of my abilities and reply to you.Because it is urgent to do some work recently,but I
也许感兴趣的知识这里有一段英文的诗歌,用中文翻译了一下,结果所有人都惊呆了!不信?请看!
我的图书馆
这里有一段英文的诗歌,用中文翻译了一下,结果所有人都惊呆了!不信?请看!
这里有一段英文的诗歌,用中文翻译了一下,结果所有人都惊呆了!不信?请看!  英文原文  You say that you love rain,  but you open your umbrella when it rains...  You say that you love the sun,  but you find a shadow spot when the sun shines...  You say that you love the wind,  but you close your windows when wind blows...  This is why I  You say that you love me too...    普通翻译版:  你说你喜欢雨,  但是下雨的时候你却撑开了伞;  你说你喜欢阳光,  但当阳光播撒的时候,  你却躲在阴凉之地;  你说你喜欢风,  但清风扑面的时候,  你却关上了窗户。  我害怕你对我也是如此之爱。  文艺版:  你说烟雨微芒,兰亭远望;  后来轻揽婆娑,深遮霓裳。  你说春光烂漫,绿袖红香;  后来内掩西楼,静立卿旁。  你说软风轻拂,醉卧思量;  后来紧掩门窗,漫帐成殇。  你说情丝柔肠,如何相忘;  我却眼波微转,兀自成霜。    诗经版:  子言慕雨,启伞避之。  子言好阳,寻荫拒之。  子言喜风,阖户离之。  子言偕老,吾所畏之。  离骚版:  君乐雨兮启伞枝,  君乐昼兮林蔽日,  君乐风兮栏帐起,  君乐吾兮吾心噬。    五言诗版:  恋雨偏打伞,爱阳却遮凉。  风来掩窗扉,叶公惊龙王。  片言只语短,相思缱倦长。  郎君说爱我,不敢细思量。  七言绝句版:  微茫烟雨伞轻移,喜日偏来树底栖。  一任风吹窗紧掩,付君心事总犹疑。  七言绝句版:  微茫烟雨伞轻移,喜日偏来树底栖。  一任风吹窗紧掩,付君心事总犹疑。    七律压轴版:  江南三月雨微茫,罗伞轻撑细细香。  日送微醺如梦寐,身依浓翠趁荫凉。  忽闻风籁传朱阁,轻蹙蛾眉锁碧窗。  一片相思君莫解,锦池只恐散鸳鸯。  不知道这世界上是否还有第二种语言能像汉语这样,拥有如此美的韵律。  当我们不假思索地跟随着众人疯狂地学习外语的时候,是否能偶尔停下脚步,回过头来欣赏一下我们自己的文化呢?是否能偶尔静下心来,品味一下汉语带给我们的不一样的感动呢?
推一荐:&&|&&
[转]&[转]&
喜欢该文的人也喜欢例句_例句在线翻译_短句翻译_句子翻译__爱词霸句库
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2369951',
container: s,
size: '960,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'}

我要回帖

更多关于 请保持安静的英文翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。