以上来源于:
vituperative
[vi'tju:p?r?tiv]
责骂的,辱骂的;出言不逊的
以上来源于:《21世纪大英汉词典》
vituperative
/v?'tju:p?r?t?v/
Vituperative remarks are full of hate, anger, or insults. 辱骂的
He is often the victim of vituperative remarks concerning his wealth.
他经常因为他的财富而遭受辱骂。
...one of journalism's most vituperative critics.
...新闻界最爱发表辱骂言辞的评论家之一。
adj. 责骂的
谩骂;辱骂;坏话
谩骂;责骂
The rhetoric is getting more vituperative.
这种论调正变得越来越强硬。
When I watched the vituperative Mr. Hyde, I was sure there must be a Dr. Jekyll in there somewhere, but I was having a hard time finding him.
当我注视着满口责骂的海德先生时,我确信他身上有杰基尔博士的那一面,但我在当时很难发现它。
In addition, many bloggers engage anonymously in vituperative online commentary.
此外,许多博客作者以匿名方式在网上发表辱骂性的评论。
This same dynamic of intense sibling rivalry appears again in the first few centuries of the Common Era, when some Jews separated from others and in differentiating themselves and creating their own identity as Christians, felt it necessary to engage in devastatingly vituperative and violent rhetoric against their fellow Jews.
同样紧张的手中之争再次出现,在公元纪年初期,当一些犹太人,与其他民族分离,区别他们自己,创立自已作为基督徒的身份,觉得很有必须破坏性的责骂性暴力的,言辞来对抗他们的犹太同胞们。
In parts, the debate over climate change has got very ugly, coarse, vituperative and personal.
This last maneuver sent the House spinning into a high-volume and vituperative debate on the eve of the Thanksgiving recess.
Scan any football, music or fan site and there are people of all ages taking part in the most vituperative attacks.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!Femjoy 的翻译是:Femjoy 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
相关内容&ai don‘t know 我笠头`t知道 & aWe still need to find alternative house for rent, a bit slow reaction with the other one, we will take this learning for next suitable house. 我们仍然需要发现供选择的房子为租,位缓慢的反应以另一个,将采取此学会为下个适当的房子的我们。 & a新来的军官很快赢得士兵的尊进 正在翻译,请等待...
& a家里有四个成员 我们常一起看电视 In the family has four members we often together to watch the television & apayable quarterly in arrears 付得起季度拖欠 & a╭*┇           
& aはエメラルド 正在翻译,请等待... & a回中国 Returns to China & a让我们过去看一看吧! Let us pass looks! & aSafety is emerging as an area of increased attention and awareness within transportation 安全在运输之内涌现作为增加的注意区域和了悟 & a父母是养育我们长大,是我们的第一任老师 The parents are raise us to grow up, is our first teacher & aSystem.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.Open() +122 正在翻译,请等待... & aany other key to boot previous mbr 解雇早先mbr的其他钥匙 & a很少接触 Very little contacts & aBlesesd Blesesd & a哥哥,情人节快乐! Elder brother, the valentine day is joyful! & a你的发型很漂亮 Your hairstyle is very attractive & a心中有树,教学相长 In the heart has the tree, the one learns by teaching & a她非常有气质 She has the makings extremely & amy mother is afraid thai i an too lonely at home,so she buys the small cat for me 我的母亲在家是害怕泰国i每太孤独,因此她买小猫为我 & a?? 真实 & aWe won‘t see each other again!forget about me 我们赢取了`t互相再看! 忘掉我 & aThere are two primary choices in life:to accept conditions as they exist,or accept the responsibility for changing them. There are two primary choices in life:to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them. & ait appears that callof duty 看起来那callof义务 & aWork every day is really very tired 工作每天真正地非常疲乏 & alt's picture of a nature park. 自然公园的lt的图片。 & a仔细听讲 Listening attentively to a lecture & a他们不是很忙 They are not very busy & a没有什么是不可能 Any has not been not impossible & a系紧 正在翻译,请等待... & a我确信我爱你啊 正在翻译,请等待... & a人们的沟通能力下降 People's communication ability drops & alagrande lagrande & ahave only one choice 正在翻译,请等待... & a你的名字我的心事 Your name my concern & a张浩权 Zhang Haoquan & aEnjoy your youth. You'll never be yonger than you are at this very moment。 享受您的青年时期。 您不会比您在这片刻是yonger。 & aThe Visible Infrared Imager Radiometer Suite. 可看见的红外印象幅射计随员。 & aHard to avoid
time hand fell in
love in 艰苦避免 责备时间手坠入爱河 & aAngelwaiting 正在翻译,请等待... & a我只能离开 正在翻译,请等待... & aMy friends! we ever had promise to be best friends forevery! I am very happy to have you! in my all life ,I think it was the lagerest success for me! please let the promise go on ! forevery My friends! we ever had promise to be best friends forevery! I am very happy to have you! in my all life, I think it was the lagerest success for me! please let the promise go on! forevery & a我们都是孩子,痛了会哭 We all were the child, the pain have been able to cry & aBut you better know that I’m not giving you away 但您更好知道我不给您 & aDon't think that know something about English 不要认为知道某事关于英语 & ai think we can dissconnect from here once we connect with our email id's 我认为我们能dissconnect从这里,一旦我们连接用我们的电子邮件id's & ago to work by bike 去工作在自行车旁边 & a心犹豫而狐疑兮,欲自适而不可。 But the heart hesitates the doubt, but wants from not to be possible suitably. & a达芬奇是哪国人 Which people is Da Vinci & aBaby, suddenly I miss you, today I have younger brother and uncle come to play, but that is not Haoshua, because without you ... 婴孩,我突然想念您,我今天让弟弟和伯父来演奏,但那不是Haoshua,因为没有您… & asummer adventure 夏天冒险 & a懵懂的青春 Ignorant youth & a你是男的还是女的?今年几岁?用英语怎么说? You are male or female? This year how many years old? Said how with English? & athey were held as part of an investigation into an alleged plot to kill the governor 他们被拿着作为一部分对一种涉嫌的剧情杀害州长进行调查 & aFemjoy Femjoy &当前位置: &
求翻译:craftable是什么意思?
问题补充:
正在翻译,请等待...
点抄写技能
可手工制造
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!当前位置: &
求翻译:这在英语中叫什么?是什么意思?