too busy feelingbeyond feelings pdfand over thlnklng about it请问是什么意思

It is necessary to share your feelings with others. Sharing your feelings helps you to get closer to people you care about and who care about you. Sometimes it can be really hard not to tell anyone th 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
& & It is necessary to share your feelings with others. Sharing your feelings helps you to get closer to people you care about and who care about you.& &Sometimes it can be really hard not to tell anyone that you’re feeling sad,worried,or upset (心烦的) . Don’t keep feelings locked inside. If that,it can even make you feel sick!But if you talk with someone who cares for you,like your mom or dad,you will not be all alone with your problems or worries. It doesn’t mean your problems and worries go off,but at least someone else knows what your trouble is and can help you find ways to do with it.& &If the person doesn’t understand what you mean right away,try explaining it a different way or give an example that has something to do with you. Of course,there are many ways for you to speak up your feelings. If you think you’ll have trouble saying what's on your mind,write it down on a piece of paper.& &Some of us,just like some adults,are more private (有隐私的) than others. That means some people will feel shy about sharing their feelings. A kid doesn’t have to share every feeling he or she has,but it is important to share feelings when a kid needs help.1. The passage is mainly for .&&&A. the teachers&&&B. the parents&&&C. the teenagers&&&D. every reader2. What does the underlined sentence tell us?&&&A. Don’t talk anything to others.&&&B. Don’t care about what others think.&&&C. You should share your feelings with others.&&&D. You have to stay inside and think it over.3. According to the passage,which of the following is NOT true?&&&A. Sharing your feelings makes you closer to people.&&&B. Worrying too much even makes you feel sick.&&&C. There are many ways to speak up your feelings.&&&D. Teenagers are more private than adults.4. In the writer's opinion,what if you talk with someone about your worries?&&&A. They will help you find ways.&&&B. They will laugh at you.&&&C. They will tell others about your worries.&&&D. They will share the feeling with you.5. What's the best title of the passage?&&&A. How to Make Friends&&&B. Talking About Your Feelings&&&C. Don’t Laugh at Others&&&D. Why Do You Feel Bad?
1.C2. C 3. D 4. A 5. B导读本文论述的观点是,当你感到郁闷、焦躁、失落的时候, 一定要找人倾诉,这不仅能缓解你的心情,对你的健康也大 有好处。详析l. C 推理判断题。理解全文内容,结合文章第三段的 who cares for you,like your mom or dad. 可知这是写给青少年朋友的文章。2. C 细节理解题。联系下文“If that,it can even make you feel sick!”判断,把这种不积极的情绪隐藏在心底会生 病。因此推测画线句子说的就是“和别人分享你的感 受”这种情况。3. D细节理解题。理解最后一段“Some of us,just like some adults,are more private than others. ”可知,只有一部分青少年能和成年人一样心境更隐秘化。因此该项描述 与原文这一细节不一致。4. A细节理解题。由第:一:段“…can help you find ways to do with it. ”可知,作者认为与别人倾诉,别人会帮你解 决问题。5. B主旨大意题。综合理解全文可知,作者主要告诉青少年存在消极的情绪后应该学会倾诉。故本文的标题应 该是“Talking About Your Feelings”。care about担心,关心 go off离开right away立刻 ,马上 speak up大声说障碍句分析Sharing your feelings helps you to get closer to people you care about and who care about you.分享你的感受可以帮助你 更接近你所关心的和关心你的人you care about and who care about you 作后置定语,共同 修饰people,意为“你关心的和关心你的人”。
题目来源: &
科目:初中英语
& & Sabriye Tenberken traveled to Tibet (西藏) alone and opened the first school for the blind there.At the age of 12 ,Tenberken be came blind while living in Cologne,Germany. She studied at the Central Asian Sciences at Bonn University. Besides Mongolian and modem Chinese,she also learned modem and classical Tibetan.& & She opened the Center for the blind in Lhasa in 1999 that stands to this day. There were no schools for the blind in Tibet before this center opened.& &In the Center,she even took on the teaching herself. And at the same time she tried to train as many teachers as possible for Tibetans.& &At the very beginning,no one would believe that a young woman who herself was blind could succeed (成功) with such a project. But she did it.Sabriye book My Path Leads to Tibet,tells the history of her project and about living with blindness. It came out in 12 languages.& &In 2011,she was chosen as one of China's 15 most influential (有影响的) foreigners over the past 30 years.1. What does Sabriye Tenberken do?&&&A. She is a blind artist.&&&B. She is a tourist.&&&C. She is a blind volunteer.&&&D. She is a writer.2. Which of the following languages can Tenberken NOT speak according to the passage?&&&A. German. B. Mongolian.&&&C. Chinese. D. French.3. How many schools for the blind were there in Lhasa before Tenberken’s?&&&A. No one. B. Only one.&&&C. Twelve. D. Fifteen.4. What book is My Path Leads to Tibet"?&&&A. It's a storybook.&&&B. It's an autobiography (自传) .&&&C. It's a language learning book.&&&D. It's a music practice book.5. Why was Tenberken so influential in China?&&&A. She was blind,but she wrote a book.&&&B. She is so hard-working that she learnt many languages.&&&C. She trained as many teachers as possible for Tibetans.&&&D. She did something great for the blind though she is blind.
& & Jenny was a five-year-old girl. One day she saw a pearl(珍珠) necklace (项链) priced at $2.50. She liked that necklace very much,and her mother said, “Well,I'll buy you the necklace,and you can do chores (家务) to pay for the necklace. Okay?” Jenny agreed.& &How Jenny loved those pearls. She wore them everywhere.& & One night Jenny's father asked her ,“Jenny,do you love me?”& & “Oh yes,Daddy,you know I love you, ” the little girl said.& &“Well,then,give me your pearls. ” father joked (开玩笑) but said seriously (严肃地) ,“I love the pearls,too."& & “Oh!Daddy,not my pearls!” Jenny said. “But you can have Rosy,my favorite doll. Or you can have Ribbons,my toy horse. ”& &The next morning,the little girl put the necklace in her father's hand. “ Here you are,Daddy." she said, “Here is the pearl you like. ”& & Dad took the pearl,and his eyes filled with tears. That afternoon,Jenny's father went back home very early,he pulled out of his pocket a blue box. Inside of the box was a real,beautiful pearl necklace.“Jenny,here is the pearl necklace you like. I love you. ”1. Jenny's mother bought her a pearl necklace.&&&A. expensive&&&B. cheap but real&&&C. cheap but beautiful&&&D. real and beautiful2. How did Jenny get money to buy the necklace?&&&A. By doing a part-time job at school.&&&B. By doing chores at home.&&&C. By asking his daddy for money.&&&D. By selling her toys.3. It took Jenny to think about sending her daddy her favorite pearls.&&&A. a day&&&B. a night&&&C. a few days&&&D. a week4. Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage?&&&A. Jenny loved her pearl necklace very much.&&&B. Rosy and Ribbons were Jenny's good friends.&&&C. Father felt very happy when he got his daughter's necklace.&&&D. Jenny's new pearl necklace cost her father much money.5. What is the best title for the passage?&&&A. A Father's Love&&&B. Jenny's Dream&&&C. Doing chores for Pearls&&&D. A Precious (珍贵的) Necklace
& & &It is surprising many everyday English that Americans use today come from the card game of poker.& & &For example,you hear them say like ace (王牌) in the hole. In poker and most card games,the ace is the highest and most useful card. It is often a winning card. In one kind of poker game,a player does not show this card to the other players. The players bet money each time they get another card. No one knows until the end of the game. Often,the ace in the hole wins the game.& & &Another everyday English,dealing off the bottom,now means “be not honest” in business. And when someone tells you that the cards are bad for you,maybe you really have a chance to win.& & &In a poker game you do not want to let your opponents (对手) know if your cards are good or bad. So having a poker face is important. A poker face never shows either good or bad feelings.& & & You can do a better job if you hold your cards close to your vest. You hold your cards close to you so no one can see what you have. In everyday speech,holding your cards close to your vest means not letting others know what you are doing or thinking. You are keeping your plans secret.1. In card games,an ace is usually card.&&&A. the most useful&&&B. the biggest&&&C. the oldest&&&D. the most beautiful2. If somebody says that you are dealing off the bottom,he may.&&&A. like you&&&B. want to talk with you&&&C. be angry with you&&&D. be very happy3. In everyday speech,holding your cards close to your vest tells you &&&A. to put your clothes on the cards&&&B. to tell your friends your feelings&&&C. not to make others know your secret&&&D. not to tell others your address4. What can we learn from the passage?&&&A. You will probably succeed if you have an ace in the hole.&&&B. Everybody will like you if you deal off the bottom.&&&C. A poker face never shows bad feelings except good ones.&&&D. The person who has a poker face will win the game at last.5. What is the best title for the passage?&&&A. An Ace in the Hole&&&B. Dealing Off the Bottom&&&C. A Poker Face&&&D. Expressions from the Poker Game
& & American people like to say “Thank you” when others help them or say something kind to them. People of many countries do so,too. It is a very good habit.& You should say “Thank you” when someone passes you the salt on the table,when someone walking ahead of you keeps the door open for you,when someone says you have done your work well,or you have bought a nice thing,or your city is very beautiful. “Thank you” is used not only between friends,but also between parents and children,brothers and sisters.& &“Excuse me” is another short sentence they use. When you hear someone say so behind you,you know that somebody wants to walk past you without touching you. It's not polite to break others when they are talking. If you want to speak to one of them,say “Excuse me” first,and then begin talking. You should also do so when you begin to cough or make any noise before others.& &Let's learn to say “ Thank you ” and “Excuse me”.1. You should say “Thank you” when.&&&A. you say something kind to others&&&B. you help others&&&C. someone helps you&&&D. you need others to help you2. From the passage we know “Thank you” is .&&&A. widely used in the world&&&B. used more often than “Excuse me”&&&C. used only by Americans&&&D. used only between friends3. You should say “Excuse me” if you want to&&&A. cough&&&B. make some noise&&&C. go first&&&D. all the above4. When you are going to ask someone to tell you the way,you should say “”&&&A. Thank you&&&B. That's very kind of you&&&C. Excuse me&&&D. I'm sorry5. This passage mainly tells us the way to .&&&A. be happy&&&B. be polite&&&C. help others&&&D. learn from Americans
& &Do you often think of your parents? You may say, “Of course,I 1
I buy a present for my mother on Mother's Day and on Father's Day I give my father 2 too. ” But what about the other days of the year? I have a friend whose parents live in another city. One day I went to see her. We had a nice time together. Then she wanted to 3 So she dialed the number,but then she put down the phone. After about fifteen 4 ,she dialed the number again. “Hi,Mom …”& & Later I asked,5
did you dial the number twice?” She smiled ,“ My parents are old and 6 They can't get close to the telephone quickly. I always do so when I call them. I just want to give them 7 time to answer the call. ”& & My friend is a good girl. She is 8 thinking about her parents. You also want to be a 9 child,right? Please always remember to 10 your parents in every situation,not just on some important days.1. A. will&&&B. do&&&C. won’t&&&D. don't2. A. a cake&&&B. a kiss&&&C. some money&&&D. a present3. A. make a call&&&B. pay a visit&&&C. have a rest&&&D. go for a walk4. A. seconds&&&B. minutes&&&C. hours&&&D. days5. A. How&&&B. What&&&C. Why&&&D. When6. A. fast&&&B. slow&&&C. healthy&&&D. careless7. A. little&&&B. quick&&&C. no&&&D. enough8. A. always&&&B. never&&&C. seldom&&&D. sometimes9. A. bad&&&B. clever&&&C. good&&&D. sick10. A. think of&&&B. look after&&&C. ring up&&&D. listen to
11. & & & & & & & & & & & & & &(让我们打篮球吧!)12. — & & & & & & & & & & & &&(他有足球吗?)—Yes,he does.
阅读左栏的五段文字,然后在右栏A-G中找出与它们匹配的信息。1. Dishes at American dinner tables are very different from those in Chinese dinner tables,especially in seasoning&(调味) .2. Dishes and ingredients (佐料) are taken from all over China,so it is impossible to say this is how it is always Chinese style.3. In China,very few homes actually have an oven&(炉,灶) .4. Perhaps the biggest difference is the use of a recipe&(食谱) . But the recipe is important so that the taste is always different.5. You have to learn to cook if you often have big family dinners on weekends or on holidays.A. The main difference on the Chinese dinner table is chopsticks (模子) instead of knife and fork. In fact,that's only the culture difference.B. In America,we will use an oven to bake (烘焙) many things. You must have an oven if you wish to make bread,pizza,baked potatoes,cakes,cookies or pies. The oven is also used to roast (烤) many different kinds of meat.C. Do you want to be a good cook? Let's know which dish you wish to learn,and how to make a good dinner. You can go for it at interact6@ enhero. net.D. In America,people eat fried potatoes and meat seasoned with salt and black pepper (黑胡椒) . In China,just pour (倒) in some oil,throw in your vegetables and then season with salt,chicken powder (鸡精) and soy sauce (酱油) .E. People eat different kinds of food in different countries. They eat in different ways and different time,too. It's very helpful to know something about the American meals.F. America has people from every country,so it has styles from all over the world. It is hard to pick just one dish and say that is how you cook like an American.G. Very few American homes have recipe books while most Chinese kitchens have them. Some recipes are handed down through the family.1.2.3.4.5.
& &Jim was clever,but he never liked to work hard. He often said to his friends, “If I work hard,I will make a lot of money. But I want an easy job and a lot of money. That's the best. ”So he could only be a thief. But he still thought it was too much work,so he only told his friends what to do and how to get money from others.& & &One day Jim sent one of his friends into a very large and beautiful house. He told him to steal some money from that rich family.& & It was evening,and when the man looked through one of the windows,he saw a young man and a girl in the room. They were playing duet on a piano. Then the thief left the house.& & When he returned,Jim asked him what he got. But he said, “I didn't take anything. That family can't have much money. You know,two people were playing only the same piano there. They didn't have enough money to buy another one. ”1. Jim wanted .&&&A. a lot of money without working hard&&&B. to study hard and make lots of money&&&C. to do little work with little money&&&D. a lot of money after doing hard work2. The underlined word “ steal ” in this passage may mean “”&&&A. 买&&&B. 抢&&&C. 偷&&&D. 要3. Jim's friend stole nothing because .&&&A. he saw two people in the room&&&B. he thought the family was poor&&&C. he found two people playing music&&&D. he thought the piano was too heavy4. Jim's friend didn't .&&&A. like a piano&&&B. leave the house&&&C. know music&&&D. want money
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号& “I was feeling a litt...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
I was feeling a little blue because my mother had been laid off from her job and she had lots of bills to pay. It left me wondering what was going to happen to us now.I got off the college shuttle bus and started walking. That’s &36 &I heard piano music and singing rising above the noise of the people and the traffic. I walked a little slower so that I could&37 &&where it was coming from. & 38&&&the crowd I saw a young lady sitting at a piano with a carriage next to her. She was singing songs about love, keeping on trying, and not underestimating (低估) the power within yourself. The way she was singing && 39&&&me a bit. I stood there watching her play for about fifteen minutes, thinking that it must &&&& 40&&&to perform alone in the middle of a crowded place.She must have felt my & 41&&&because she would& 42&look in my direction. Then I walked over and put some &43&&&&&in her carriage and she said, “Thank you”. Instead of continuing my way home, I said to her, “I have been &44&&&&&a rough time lately, but you’ve made me &45&again.”“I’m happy that I could help,” she replied. “Why are you so sad?”“Well, my mum told me she had got && 46&&&from her job, and that made me sad. I’m not so sure what to do …”“You see, here’s the problem,” she explained. “While you were &&&&&& 47&&&, your head was down. Don’t look &48&, because &49&&&comes in different ways and if your head were down, you might lose it.”She also explained to me that she saw a lot of &50 people in the world and she tried to bring more &51 by sharing motivational (鼓舞人心的) music. She told me that when she wasn’t making music she studied &52&&. So, that was how she knew some of the things she was telling me.I &53&&&&&a little wider because I knew that she was doing a good thing. So, after we &54, my heart was &55&&&&&&and lightened by a musical soul!1.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.where&&&&&&&& B.why&&&&&&&&&&& C.which&&& D.when&2.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.turn out&&&&&&& B.take in&&&&&&&&& C.find out&& D.get in&3.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.Across&&&&&&&& B.Through&&&&&&& C.Between& D.Above&4.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.comforted&&&&& B.annoyed&&&&&&& C.scared&& D.reminded&5.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.take time&&&&&& B.take turns&&&&&& C.take action&&& D.take courage&6.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.absence&&&&&&& B.performance&&&& C.presence D.regret&7.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.angrily&&&&&&&& B.occasionally&&&& C.generally D.faithfully&8.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.cards&&&&&&&&& B.food&&&&&&&&&& C.books&&& D.money&9.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.going through&&& B.getting up&&&&&& C.taking over&&& D.running towards&10.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.curious&&&&&&&& B.eager&&&&&&&&& C.sad&& D.hopeful&11.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.hired&&&&&&&&& B.promoted&&&&&& C.paid& D.fired&12.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.running&&&&&&& B.driving&&&&&&&& C.walking&&& D.riding&13.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.proud&&&&&&&&& B.defeated&&&&&& C.absorbed& D.puzzled&14.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.opportunity&&&& B.trouble&&&&&&&& C.difficulty&& D.dream&15.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.positive&&&&&&& B.active&&&&&&&&& C.energetic& D.negative&16.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.records&&&&&&& B.poverty&&&&&&& C.positivity& D.indifference&17.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.politics&&&&&&&& B.psychology&&&&& C.biology&&& D.art&18.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.smiled&&&&&&&& B.changed&&&&&&& C.influenced D.sighed&19.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.responded&&&&& B.parted&&&&&&&& C.agreed&&& D.understood&20.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.hit&&&&&&&&&&& B.sunk&&&&&&&&&& C.tied& D.touched&&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2012-山西省太原市高三月考英语卷
分析与解答
习题“I was feeling a little blue because my mother had been laid off from her job and she had lots of bills to...”的分析与解答如下所示:
本文讲述的是妈妈失业以后我感觉到生活的压力很大,但是在街上我听见一个女孩在唱歌,女孩用她乐观的精神影响到我,让我对未来又一次充满了希望。1.D 连词辨析。我下了校车,走在路上。就在这时我听见了一阵超过人群声的钢琴声和唱歌的声音。2.C 短语辨析。A结果是B吸收,理解,欺骗C发现D收割;我走得更慢一点了,想发现这样的声音来自何处。3.B 介词辨析。Through从内部穿过;这里是指从人群里穿过,我看一个女孩坐在钢琴边唱歌。4.A 动词辨析。A安慰B使…恼怒C使…害怕D提醒;她唱歌的方式给了我安慰感。5.D 词义辨析。A花费时间B依次C采取行动D需要勇气;独自一人在街上唱歌需要勇气。6.C 名词词义辨析。A缺席B表现C在场D遗憾;她一定觉察到我的存在,因为她朝我的方向看了。7.B 副词辨析。A生气地B偶尔C一般,通常D忠实地;它偶尔朝我这里看了几眼。8.D 上下文串联。这个女孩在街上唱歌,是想用自己的方法来鼓励别人,同时也挣钱养活自己,所以我给她一些钱,表示对她的理解和支持。9.A 短语辨析。A经历B起床C接管D向前;我告诉她:我最近经历了一段艰难的时间。10.D 形容词辨析。A好奇的B急切的C悲哀的D有希望的;她的歌声以及唱歌的方式让我对生活有了希望。11.D 上下文串联。根据文章第一句my mother had been laid off可知妈妈失业了,即get fired被解雇。12.C 动词辨析。A奔跑B驾驶C步行D骑车;当你在步行的时候,要抬起头来。13.B 形容词辨析。A自豪的B被打败的C专心的D困惑的;要抬起头来,不要像是被打败的一样。14.A 名词辨析。A机会B麻烦C困难D梦想;因为梦想来四面八方,你低着头,就会失去一切。15.D 形容词辨析。A正面的B积极的C精力充沛的D消极的;她看见了世界上很多消极的人。16.C 名词辨析。A记录B贫穷C积极性D相同处;通过自己的音乐给别人积极性和乐观的精神。17.B 上下文串联。根据下文she knew some of the things she was telling me.她知道她和我说的话对我的作用。说明她学了心理学。18.A 动词辨析。A微笑B改变C影响D叹气;我笑了是因为我知道她在做一件好事。19.B 动词辨析。A回应B分别C同意D理解;在我们分别以后,我的心被一个音乐的灵魂感动和照亮了。20.D 动词辨析。A击中B沉没C系,捆D感动;我的心被一个音乐的灵魂感动和照亮了。分析:
考点1:人物传记/故事阅读类
一、完型填空题的命题特点& & & &完型填空题是一种综合性比较强的测试题,它把单项填空和阅读理解等题型融为一体,它不仅考查学生对词汇、词组、语法、句型和常识逻辑等语言基础知识的掌握情况和正确使用语法知识的能力,而且也考查学生的理解能力、推理能力、以及情景语感等方面综合理解和运用语言的能力。完型填空题通常有两种题型:一种是选择填空题,即四选一;另一种是短文填空题。其中,以第一种较为普遍。& 二、完型填空的命题趋势 & && 1、体裁、题材多样,考察学生涉猎各种信息的能力& & & 体裁有记叙文、说明文等;题材涉及到趣味故事、幽默小品、科普知识、日常生活、人物小记、社会热点话题等等。短文一般文章短小,情节连贯,层次分明,线索清楚。目的是考查学生是否有阅读各种体裁、题材文章的能力以及获取各种新息的能力。 & 2、侧重整体理解、考查学生快速阅读理解能力。 & &解完型填空题需要学生具备视读、跳读、查读、猜词等各种快速阅读技巧。因为解题时间有限,在短短的时间内,要完成全文和选项的阅读,还要进行正确判断、推理、核查等工作。可见阅读速度非常重要。 & && 3、侧重基础知识,考查学生语言知识的能力。 & & & 完型填空以文入手,结合文章的内容考查学生的基础知识,主要是词语搭配、近义词辨 异、辨析句子结构、掌握语法规则的能力。 & 4、上下文对照,考查学生捕捉关键词的能力。 & & & 解完型填空题时,单独看一句话是找不到正确答案的,需要阅读下句或者若干句才能明白。所谓上下对照,即在上文和下文中找到与正确答案相同的关键词。因此,在做题时要边读边在大脑中储存上下文信息的能力,捕捉关键词。 & 5、设置语境,考查学生的分析推理能力。 & & &旨在考查学生在选项都符合语法及句子结构的情况下能否利用前后语境去推断出正确答案。 & & 6、结合生活,考查学生利用常识题的能力。 & & &目的考查学生的生活常识,看看学生是否善于观察生活,积累生活常识,能否利用常识去做恰当的选择。 & && 7、关注连词,考查学生对行文逻辑、句子关联的理解能力。 & & 此项用来考查学生在缺少连词的情况想,通过阅读能否理解句子的与句子的关系,是否了解行文逻辑的要求,能否掌握表示因果、转折、并列、条件、让步等的连词的用法。& 三、完型填空题的解题步骤: & & & 1、通读全文,了解大意 & & & & & 越过空挡,通读全文,理顺题意,找出信息词,建立语言的整体感。这是做好完型 填空题的关键。因为完型填空题的特点是着眼于整体理解。 & && 2、细读首尾,推测意图 && & & &文章的首句是全文的“窗口”,尾句是文章的总结、结论或点睛之笔。这样,通过阅 读首句和尾句,就可以了解背景知识,对于空格位置的词语进行大胆分析和判断,以便揣测作者的意图,理顺思路,为后面的答题做好铺垫。 & && 3、综合考虑,瞻前顾后 & & & & 在通读全文的基础上,根据全文大意,展开逻辑思维,瞻前顾后,分析这一空格处在 句中的地位,前后的关系和它所起的作用,认真观察选项,仔细推敲,确定最佳答案。& 初中各年级课件教案习题汇总 语文数学英语物理化学 4、复读全文,验证答案 &做完题目以后,要立足整体,再次通读全文,从语法入手,检查一下句子的时态、语法、主谓一致、代词的性、数、格以及词语的搭配等是否正确。若有疑问,必须根据文章的中心思想,从意义、语法的角度来仔细权衡,加以改正,弥补疏漏。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
I was feeling a little blue because my mother had been laid off from her job and she had lots of bil...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“I was feeling a litt...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“I was feeling a little blue because my mother had been laid off from her job and she had lots of bills to pay. It left me wondering what was going to happen to us now.I got off the college shuttle bus and started walking. That’s 36 I heard piano music and singing rising above the noise of the people and the traffic. I walked a little slower so that I could37 where it was coming from.
38the crowd I saw a young lady sitting at a piano with a carriage next to her. She was singing songs about love, keeping on trying, and not underestimating (低估) the power within yourself. The way she was singing
39me a bit. I stood there watching her play for about fifteen minutes, thinking that it must
40to perform alone in the middle of a crowded place.She must have felt my
41because she would 42look in my direction. Then I walked over and put some 43in her carriage and she said, “Thank you”. Instead of continuing my way home, I said to her, “I have been 44a rough time lately, but you’ve made me 45again.”“I’m happy that I could help,” she replied. “Why are you so sad?”“Well, my mum told me she had got
46from her job, and that made me sad. I’m not so sure what to do …”“You see, here’s the problem,” she explained. “While you were
47, your head was down. Don’t look 48, because 49comes in different ways and if your head were down, you might lose it.”She also explained to me that she saw a lot of 50 people in the world and she tried to bring more 51 by sharing motivational (鼓舞人心的) music. She told me that when she wasn’t making music she studied 52. So, that was how she knew some of the things she was telling me.I 53a little wider because I knew that she was doing a good thing. So, after we 54, my heart was 55and lightened by a musical soul!1. A.where B.why C.which D.when2. A.turn out B.take in C.find out D.get in3. A.Across B.Through C.Between D.Above4. A.comforted B.annoyed C.scared D.reminded5. A.take time B.take turns C.take action D.take courage6. A.absence B.performance C.presence D.regret7. A.angrily B.occasionally C.generally D.faithfully8. A.cards B.food C.books D.money9. A.going through B.getting up C.taking over D.running towards10. A.curious B.eager C.sad D.hopeful11. A.hired B.promoted C.paid D.fired12. A.running B.driving C.walking D.riding13. A.proud B.defeated C.absorbed D.puzzled14. A.opportunity B.trouble C.difficulty D.dream15. A.positive B.active C.energetic D.negative16. A.records B.poverty C.positivity D.indifference17. A.politics B.psychology C.biology D.art18. A.smiled B.changed C.influenced D.sighed19. A.responded B.parted C.agreed D.understood20. A.hit B.sunk C.tied D.touched”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“I was feeling a little blue because my mother had been laid off from her job and she had lots of bills to pay. It left me wondering what was going to happen to us now.I got off the college shuttle bus and started walking. That’s 36 I heard piano music and singing rising above the noise of the people and the traffic. I walked a little slower so that I could37 where it was coming from.
38the crowd I saw a young lady sitting at a piano with a carriage next to her. She was singing songs about love, keeping on trying, and not underestimating (低估) the power within yourself. The way she was singing
39me a bit. I stood there watching her play for about fifteen minutes, thinking that it must
40to perform alone in the middle of a crowded place.She must have felt my
41because she would 42look in my direction. Then I walked over and put some 43in her carriage and she said, “Thank you”. Instead of continuing my way home, I said to her, “I have been 44a rough time lately, but you’ve made me 45again.”“I’m happy that I could help,” she replied. “Why are you so sad?”“Well, my mum told me she had got
46from her job, and that made me sad. I’m not so sure what to do …”“You see, here’s the problem,” she explained. “While you were
47, your head was down. Don’t look 48, because 49comes in different ways and if your head were down, you might lose it.”She also explained to me that she saw a lot of 50 people in the world and she tried to bring more 51 by sharing motivational (鼓舞人心的) music. She told me that when she wasn’t making music she studied 52. So, that was how she knew some of the things she was telling me.I 53a little wider because I knew that she was doing a good thing. So, after we 54, my heart was 55and lightened by a musical soul!1. A.where B.why C.which D.when2. A.turn out B.take in C.find out D.get in3. A.Across B.Through C.Between D.Above4. A.comforted B.annoyed C.scared D.reminded5. A.take time B.take turns C.take action D.take courage6. A.absence B.performance C.presence D.regret7. A.angrily B.occasionally C.generally D.faithfully8. A.cards B.food C.books D.money9. A.going through B.getting up C.taking over D.running towards10. A.curious B.eager C.sad D.hopeful11. A.hired B.promoted C.paid D.fired12. A.running B.driving C.walking D.riding13. A.proud B.defeated C.absorbed D.puzzled14. A.opportunity B.trouble C.difficulty D.dream15. A.positive B.active C.energetic D.negative16. A.records B.poverty C.positivity D.indifference17. A.politics B.psychology C.biology D.art18. A.smiled B.changed C.influenced D.sighed19. A.responded B.parted C.agreed D.understood20. A.hit B.sunk C.tied D.touched”相似的习题。}

我要回帖

更多关于 too busy feeling 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信