It's snowythe lion in winterr.划线在snowy 上用What 和How 提问

It’s raining练习题
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
It’s&raining练习题
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
It’s&raining练习题
文章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 YK J.COM Unit 6 It’s raining!一.单词(20分)1.This is a very i_____________ place.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.The people are really very r______________. .3.What about ___________(sing) this song in English?&&& 4.There are a lot of ___________(cloud) in the sky.5.Thank you for ___________(teach) us so well.6.The weather ____________(be) windy today.7.There are some students _____________(study) in the classroom.8.It’s five o’clock p.m. The boys ____________(play) volleyball.&&&&&&&&&& 9.W________________ is from November to January in China.10.The Smiths go to Hawaii on v_____________.&&&&& 11.It’s rather h_________ in Wuhan in summer.&&&&&& 12.He’s w________________ black pants today.13.Look! There is a dog l________ under the tree.&&&&&& 14.She’s ill and feels t_____________.15.It often s__________ in the north of China in winter.& 16.They enjoy ______________(they) very much in Hawaii.&& 17.They have a lot of fun __________(dance) at the party&& 18.I’m very _______________(surprise)to hear the good news.&&&& 19. The weather here in spring is h________ , not dry.20. It’s ____________ today. The sun is shining brightly in the sky.二.&用所给的词(10分)sunny,&&& cold,&&&& cool,&&&& hot,&&& windy,&&& snowing,&&& winter,&&& weather,&&& lying,&& scarf
1.What is the _______ like today?&&&& 2.Spring is coming. It’s ________.3.I like summer. It’s _______. I can swim.&&&&&&&&&&& 4.I saw the bag________ on the playground.5.In _______ Australia is very beautiful.&&&&&&& 6.Autumn is harvest time. It’s ________ in North China.7.Do you like winter? No, it’s very ________.&&&&&&&& 8. .I have a beautiful _____________.9. Look ! The trees are shaking. It’s _________.& 10. The weather is _________. Let’s make a snowman.三.&补全对话(10分)A: ____1____ are you from?&&&&&&&&&&&& B: I come from England.A: What’s the ___2_____& ___3____ in England?B: It’s very nice at the _____4____.The weather is never too ___5_____ or _____6____ cold.A: Oh, it’s very nice. But in China it’s often too _____7____ in winter and it’s too hot in __8_______.B: Yes, I like ___9______ in China because I can skate on real ice in winter and I can swim in _____10_____pools in summer.四.选择(15分)(&& )1-_________ is the weather in Shanghai?&& -__________windy.A. What , It’s&&&& B. How, It’s&&&&&& C. How, It&&&&&&&& D. What , It(&& )2.-How’s it going with you? - __________.A.I don’t like it&&&& B .I’m studying& C. It’s windy&&&&& D. Not bad(&& )3-.Hello! Who’s speaking? -Hi, An. _________ Mary.A. This&&&&&&&&&&& B. It’s&&&&&&&&&& C. This is&&&&&&& D. That is(&& )4.Thanks a lot for __________ us at the party.A. join&&&&&&&&&&& B. joins&&&&&&&&& C. joining&&&&&&& D. to join(&& )5.The students are cleaning the classroom. _________ are cleaning the windows, _________ are cleaning the chairs.A. Some ., another& B. Some , others C. Others , the other& D. Some ,other(&& )6. What_______ your mother do when it’s _________?A. do, rainy&&&&& B. does, raining&&& C. does, is raining& D. do , raining(&& )7.It’s snowing and everyone ________ a good time.A. having&&&&&&& B. is having&&&&&&& C. are having&&&&& D. has(&&& )8.________ winter it is very cold _________ Moscow.A. In, at&&&&&&&& B. In , in&&&&&&&&& C. On, in&&&&&&&&& D. In, on(&& )9.What ________ it is today!A. a nice weather&& B. nice a weather&& C. nice weather&&& D. nice day(&& )10.A group of _________ lying on the beach.A. children are&&&&& B. children is&&&&& C. childs are&&&&&& D. childs is (&& )11. Look at the ________ !It’s_________ heavily now.A. rain, rain&&&&& B. raining, raining& C. raining , rainy&&&& D. rain, raining(& )12.The radio _______ the snow will stop later on.A. says&&&&&&&&& B. tells&&&&&&&&&&& C. talks&&&&&&&&&&& D. speaks (&& )13.It’s very dark ,& but they _______ working in the fields.A. go on&&&&&&&& B. get on&&&&&&&&&& C. go down&&&&&&&& D. go (&& )14.Here is the weather report __________ the next twenty-four hours.A. of&&&&&&&&&&& B. for&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. in&&&&&&&&&&&& D. to(&& )15. In spring the flowers begin to __________ .A. turn green&&&&& B. get back&&&&&&& C. come out&&&&&&& D. go on五.&句型转换(10分)1.It’s windy in spring in Anyang.(对画线提问)&&&&&& __________ the ___________ in Anyang in spring?2.Do you often swim on Sundays?(用now 代替on Sundays)&&&&& &__________ you ____________ now?3.There is a lot of rain today in Xinxiang.(改为同义句)&& _________ very __________ today in Xinxiang .4.They are on vacation in Chengdu.(对画线部分提问)&___________& _________ they on vacation?5..it, do , raining, when, do, is , you, what(连词成句)__________________________________________________________________?六.&根据汉语完成句子(20分)1.上海的天气什么样?雪很大。&-___________ the weather _________& Shanghai?&& -It’s very _________.2.那儿正在下雪吗?不, 在下雨。-____________ it __________ there?&& -No, It’s& ___________.3.-你情况怎么样,丹尼?-还行。-__________ it ____________ with you Danny?& -Not __________.4.我惊讶那些孩子能在这么热的天气里玩。I& ________& ____________ that the children can play _________ this __________.5.海边有一群人在打海滩排球。& There are _________ _________ _________ people ___________beach volleyball ________ the beach.6.看!幼儿园里的每个人都玩得很开心。Look! Every one& _________& _________ a good time in the kindergarten.七.书面表达(15分) My hometown’s weather.根据自己家乡一年四季的天气情况写(60字)的。______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& My hometown’s weather.&&& My hometown is in Anyang. There are four seasons in a year there. In spring , it’s very warm. Sometimes it’s sunny but sometimes it’s windy. In summer, it’s very hot there. We can swim in the river. In autumn, it’s very cool there. It’s harvest time for the farmers. We have a lot of sunshing. In winter, it’s very cold. Sometimes it’s snowy. We have to wear warm clothes. I like my hometown’s weather.文章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 YK J.COM
没有相关试题上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?11+ Million Plays of Livable Streets Vids!
Category…
Cars & Parking
Health & Safety
Pedestrians
Public Space
Traffic Calming
Snowy Neckdowns Redux: Winter Traffic Calming (Now: #sneckdown)
54,638 Plays
As you may recall, many years ago I shot a Streetfilm taking about .
In many ways the snow acts like tracing paper on our streets and records road user movements: at each intersection where the snow ends up piled can teach us a lot about where people drive and chose to walk.
It's a great experiment that costs no money and anyone can play traffic engineer. If you ever want safer streets around your block get out and take some photos next time it snows, it can bolster your arguments before a nay-saying community board (or ) whether you are in New York City or Iowa.
With it having been over a week since we had our last big snowfall, I had been noticing some of the most dramatic examples of neckdowns & curb extensions made out of the fluffy white stuff - now hard as concrete - which brought a real sense of calm to crossing some streets in Jackson Heights, Queens.
And predicted, drivers don't seem to be having any problems with them, just taking the turns a bit more slowly and carefully as they should 365 days of the year. I've seen delivery vehicles, garbage trucks, EMS, and buses all have little problem navigating them (although admittedly did not observe any firetrucks.)
Of course, you can also check out how
naturally occur.
UPDATE FROM THE FUTURE!
Now "snowy neckdowns" have been christened sneckdowns or through the magic of Twitter: #sneckdown
Just a few articles:
http://www.streetsblog.org//sneckdowns-taking-the-world-by-storm/
/advocacy/photos-what-snow-tells-us-about-creating-better-public-spaces-e-passyunk-avenue
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-
Clarence Eckerson Jr.:
[00:00] So with the great storm of 2011 now history here in New York
City, I’m out here in Jackson Heights where I thought I would revisit
a video from many years ago where I went out in the snow and showed
you just how much traffic calming concepts can be explained by leftover
So at just about every intersection here in Jackson Heights
you can see that these snowy piles that are still well off the curb
have become basically permanent, and they how just where traffic neckdowns
would be if they were at every intersection.
Clarence Eckerson Jr.:
[00:36] Solid, solid ice.
Now here’s another one I just came
This one shows just how dramatic the distance is.
Look at how far this snow bank is from the concrete.
This is what
a typical traffic calming device would look like.
And nobody’s
having problems navigating that.
This gentleman just made a nice
slow turn.
The only time this space is used by cars is to make
turns faster, quicker and more dangerous.
Clarence Eckerson Jr.:
Okay, the size of these snowy neckdowns are so incredible,
especially after seven or eight days, that I had to go home and get
a tape measure.
And here we go.
And that is a good eight
feet or so.
We’re not even measuring all this other ice and
snow that’s been packed down, just the solid part.
Eight/eight
and a half feet to the curb.
You know, we have a lot of schools
in this neighbourhood and it’s very important with all the children
that are trying to cross the street that we slow down cars when they
turn, and one way to do that is with a neckdown.
And how that
happens is you basically are making the car go a little slower round
the corner.
This has been here for over a week, it extends many
feet into the intersection.
There’s a car right here behind
me about to tun.
Let’s see if he makes this turn nice and slow,
let’s see, we’ll follow him.
And he appears to have had no
Clarence Eckerson Jr.:
[02:00] This one here is an absolutely incredible nine feet from the
Nine feet this stretches out.
Nine feet, and it’s
not stopping anybody from getting where they need to go.
Clarence Eckerson Jr.:
[02:18] I even came out here a few weeks ago to take some pictures of
school crossing guards who take a traffic cone, they put it out in the
street so that cars slow down as they’re making a turn onto the street
with the school, and you could see they’re exactly about the same
distance of where these snowy neckdowns are.
Clarence Eckerson Jr.:
[02:34] So the next time it snows and ices up in your neighbourhood,
you’ll see the same thing.
We can take back some of that space
to make it safer for children and families and seniors crossing.
We could shorten the distance, provide spaces for them to wait.
And also slow down cars.
The truth is they don’t need that space.
The only thing that that space allows them to do is to speed up in making
And these icy, snowy neckdowns are dramatic in size and
dramatically shaped and they’re still doing absolutely nothing to
stop people from getting around by their cars.
Transcription Sponsored by:
has been making fantastical transportation media in NYC since the late 1990s. He's never had a driver's license and never will.
Embed This on Your Site
with subtitles
Copy the code below and paste it into your website:
&iframe src=&/video/& width=&560& height=&315& frameborder=&0& title=&Snowy Neckdowns Redux: Winter Traffic Calming (#sneckdown)& webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&&/iframe&
&iframe src=&/video/& width=&560& height=&315& frameborder=&0& title=&Snowy Neckdowns Redux: Winter Traffic Calming (#sneckdown)& webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&&/iframe&
Watch more related Streetfilms
Follow Streetfilms
Top 25 Streetfilms (Since 2006)
503,625 475,602 435,942 356,682 337,614 295,459 280,704 239,144 164,785 143,874 122,706 119,230 89,922 83,880 81,811 66,389 56,192 55,968 54,936 54,638 54,241 53,862 51,508 51,325 49,807
Recent Posts
From the Archives
Click to Watch Some Great Collections
Copyright Notice
This work is licensed under a .
No Streetfilms may be re-purposed or used in other works without prior permission. However, you are free to
embed, share, make copies and distribute full length Streetfilms without contacting us. This includes broadcasting to the public or at in presentations without any alterations.
You may download FREE medium-resolution copies directly off of Vimeo. Just click thru to Vimeo and you will find a DOWNLOAD button. These files are high-quality enough to use in group settings, classrooms or for presentations.& “第Ⅱ卷(非选择题,共35分)第四部分写作...”习题详情
232位同学学习过此题,做题成功率82.7%
第Ⅱ卷(非选择题,共35分)第四部分写作(共两节,满分35分)第一节短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,共10分)此题要求改正所给短文中的错误,对标有题号的每一题做出判断:如无错误,在该行右边横线上划对号:如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下面情况改正:此行多一词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉。此行缺一词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(^),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。此行错一词:在错词的下面划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。&&&&
On a snowy winter night. a bus with 45 passengerhad an accident
because the wet road. And all of themwere trapping in the
bus and what was worse, the bus ranout of gas and it is
very cold in it. They could do nothingbut to wait for help.
A man who lived nearly saw what hadhappened. He and some
villagers managed to open the door andhelped all of them
out of bus. He took them to
his homebut offered food and
water and even some warm clothesto the children. They
spent two days in their home and finallyhelp came. All of
them were thankfully for his kind help.76.&&&&&&&77.&&&&&&78.&&&79.&&&&&&&&80.&&&&&&81.&&&&&&82.&&&&&&83.&&&&&&84.&&&&&&85.&&&&&&76.passenger改为passengers& 77。Because后加of&& 78。Trapping改为trapped& 79。Is改为was&& 80。to去掉& 81。正确& 82。Bus前加the& 83。But改为and&& 84。Their改为his& 85。Thankfully 改为thankful&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2010-广西南宁市高三下学期第一次模拟考试
分析与解答
习题“第Ⅱ卷(非选择题,共35分)第四部分写作(共两节,满分35分)第一节短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,共10分)此题要求改正所给短文中的错误,对标有题号的每一题做出判断:如无错误,在该行右边横线上划对号:如有错...”的分析与解答如下所示:
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
第Ⅱ卷(非选择题,共35分)第四部分写作(共两节,满分35分)第一节短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,共10分)此题要求改正所给短文中的错误,对标有题号的每一题做出判断:如无错误,在该行右边横线上划对...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“第Ⅱ卷(非选择题,共35分)第四部分写作...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“第Ⅱ卷(非选择题,共35分)第四部分写作(共两节,满分35分)第一节短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,共10分)此题要求改正所给短文中的错误,对标有题号的每一题做出判断:如无错误,在该行右边横线上划对号:如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下面情况改正:此行多一词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉。此行缺一词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(^),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。此行错一词:在错词的下面划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。
them were thankfully for his kind help.76.77.78.79.80.81.82.83.84.85.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“第Ⅱ卷(非选择题,共35分)第四部分写作(共两节,满分35分)第一节短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,共10分)此题要求改正所给短文中的错误,对标有题号的每一题做出判断:如无错误,在该行右边横线上划对号:如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下面情况改正:此行多一词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉。此行缺一词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(^),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。此行错一词:在错词的下面划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。
them were thankfully for his kind help.76.77.78.79.80.81.82.83.84.85.”相似的习题。Lesson&18&Snow!&It’s&Winter!教学设计
Lesson 18 & Snow! It's
教学内容:冀教版《义务教育课程标准实验教科书》小学英语第7册第18课,教材第36~37页。
一、教学设想
课文设置了史密斯夫人为詹尼和李明准备冬衣的情景,为后面的教学打下了基础。本课主要学习关于冬季着装的相关知识,课文中Li
Ming以问答方式介绍了四个新单词:ice, snow, skate,
ski。还介绍了Danny喜欢的两种冬季运动:skate, ski。对话简短、与学生的生活十分相似,能够引起学生的兴趣。教师还可以用多种方式让学生练习。
二、教学目标
(一)认知目标
1. 能听、说、读、写四会单词:ice, snow, skate,
2. 能正确使用第三人称单数。
3. 能在提示词和图片的帮助下叙述本课故事情节。
(二)能力目标
能恰当运用一般现在时态叙述一件事情。
(三)情感目标
通过本课的学习让学生了解不同的季节穿不同的衣服,培养学生对日常生活知识的了解。
三、教学重、难点
(一)重点
1. 能听、说、读、写四会单词:ice, snow, skate,
2. 能正确使用第三人称单数。
3. 能在提示词和图片的帮助下叙述本课故事情节。
(二)难点
1. 能正确使用第三人称单数。
2. 能在提示词和图片的帮助下叙述本课故事情节。
四、教学准备
录音机、磁带、幻灯片。
五、教学设计
1: Greetings
Good morning, everyone.
Good morning, teacher.
2: Revision
Yesterday we learned Lesson 17. Now, let's have a quick
revision. Please listen to me carefully and answer my
questions.
How's the weather today?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.
What's the temperature today?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.
How many seasons are there in a year? What are they?
What's your favourite season? Why?
Does winter come before fall?
6: Which season comes after winter?
Do you put on your dress or shirt in fall?
How is the weather in spring/ summer/ fall/ winter?
设计意图:开门见山,以问答的方式直接复习上一课的内容,为这节课的学习做好准备。
3: Consolidation
the days of the week, months of the year. The power point
Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
January February March April May June
August September October November December
设计意图:复习巩固以前学习的关于星期和月份的单词。
4: New words
通过幻灯片展示图片的方式讲授本课中的新单词:ice, snow, skate, ski,
scarf, mittens/mitts, winter jacket。
设计意图:扫除单词障碍,为接下来的学习铺平道路。
5: Teach Part 1
the students listen to Part 1 two times to get the main idea on
this part.
the students look at their books and read after the tape
3. 感叹句What a cold, snowy day! 的教学。
教师用课件向学生呈现一张冬季的照片:天下着大雪,外出的行人缩手缩脚,戴着帽子,捂着耳朵。教师提问:How's the weather?
学生回答:It is cold and snowy.
教师引出句子:It's a cold, snowy day.
教师接下来将其转变成感叹句:What a cold, snowy day!
学生重复。
设计意图:通过听力练习,使学生理解第一部分课文的意思。通过跟读磁带的形式,使学生会读这部分课文。此外,感叹句不是本节课学生应掌握的主要内容,学生初步感知即可,教师用不着进行更多时间、更详细的教学。
6: Teach Part 2
1. 提醒学生前面刚刚学过的单词skate和ski的现在分词形式分别是skating和skiing。
&&2. The teacher plays the tape
recorder, meanwhile asks the students to close their books and
listen to Part 2.
After listening twice, the students are given the following
questions to answer:
Where is Danny skating?
Danny is skating on the ice.
Where is Danny skiing?
Danny is skiing on the snow.
4. 教师播放第三遍录音,要求学生跟读,跟读时教师注意解决学生遇到的难点。
5. 假如你是Danny,请模仿同Li Ming的对话。以同桌为单位练习对话,并让同学上台表演。学生可通过教师的提示完成,也可自由发挥。
设计意图:通过学习有关冬季运动的话题,提醒大家不仅要掌握相关知识,而且还要在运动的时候注意安全。
7: Summary
&& &今天我们学习了有关冬季运动的话题,可让会的同学讲一件他们的趣事,而且还要在运动的时候注意安全。
设计意图:老师可结合学生实际谈谈有关的话题,也使孩子们了解更多,有更多的体验。
8: Homework
熟读课文。
六、板书设计
18 Snow! It's Winter!
skate——skating&
&&&&&&&&&&ski——skiing
is Danny doing?&
is skating.
& & What is Danny
is skiing.
七、教学反思
培养学生的听力不是一朝一夕就能成功的。让学生真正用心听录音需要教师在日常教学中从小处、细处入手。教师可以在播放录音前,先提出与课文内容相关的问题,让学生带着问题听录音,听后再回答问题。另外,在实践中还可以经常让学生闭眼听录音,使学生的注意力充分集中在单词的发音上,如:skate和skating,为学生的模仿、跟读打下坚实的基础。
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。}

我要回帖

更多关于 wizards in winter 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信