这个高考英语作文怎么写写呢,老师们可以帮个忙吗?80个单词就可以了,真心急急急

扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
各位学霸帮个忙80字英语作文。关于介绍自己五年前和现在的一些情况。关键词:五年前,胖,长卷发,安静,不爱说话,喜欢听音乐现在,瘦,短直发,活跃,幽默,喜欢旅行拜托了,这篇作文很重要,
易是阳光千万玺~~千智赫
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
能不能发两篇,关键词一样,拜托
要等一下下喔
Five years ago I long for a little fat, have a long hair, before I was quiet don't love to talk, like to listen to music. And after five years I am very thin, is a short hair, and I became very active, humor, also become love travel
这有80字吗?
Five years ago, I was a very quiet don't love speak little fat man, although I have a long hair, let others envy, but I was not confident, and after five years I am very thin, is a short straight hair, so I began to lose weight change myself, five years later I became very lively, humorous, also become love travel
重要的应该是内容呀
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
呃,不好意思
作文还有一个关键词,不小心落下了,used to,能不能麻烦你在写一次?真是抱歉爱
真的不好意思
你在五年前的后面加上那个就可以了
一般进行时是可以的
主要是做比较,是一般过去式和一般进行时
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
《关于吸烟的害处》英语作文,80词左右.帮个忙吧,谢谢大家了
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Today smoking is a widespread habit ali over the world. Not only the old, the youth, but also middle school students have been engaged in smoking. Many of them think that smoking is a smart symbol.
However, smoking is harmful to one's health. It contributes a lot of lung cancer, from which many people have died in the past years. It can also cause many other diseases. In a word, if you smoke, you do have a much greater chance of losing your health. Furthermore, scientific research shows that smoking is not only harmful to smokers themselves, but also a threat to public health, especially to women and children. Therefore, many countries have made laws forbidding smokers to smoke m public places such as cinemas, stations, hospitals, and so on Giveup smoking! If you don't smoke, don't start. Give upsmoking for the sake of your health, for the sake of your family, and for the sake of the whole world.
当今吸烟是一个世界范围内的习惯。不仅是老人,青年,而且中学生都吸烟。他们中的许多人认为吸烟是一种潇洒的象征。
然而,吸烟有害人的健康。它会引起肺癌,其中许多人在过去的一年都死去了。它还可以造成许多其他疾病。总之,如果你吸烟,你有更大的机会失去你的健康。此外,科学研究显示,吸烟不仅对吸烟者有害,而且对公众健康构成威胁,尤其是对妇女和儿童。因此,许多国家都制定了法律禁止吸烟如电影院,车站,医院等公共场所禁止吸烟,如果你不抽烟,不要开始。戒烟吧,为了你的健康,为了你的家庭,和世界。
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
烟中有什么毒素
最主要的就是尼古丁
香烟燃烧时释放4000多种化学物质,其中有相当一部分对人体危害极大。 放射性物质:香烟致癌的主要物质。主要是放射性钋,其α射线能量大,电离能力强, 能轻易摧毁活细胞中的遗传因子,杀死细胞或将其转化为癌细胞。 一氧化碳:其在血液中与血红蛋白结合后不易分解,大大降低了血液运输氧气的能力, 使人体缺氧,可造成头晕、恶心、无力等症状,并可影响心血管功能。 焦油:香烟引起肺部疾患的主要物质,可以引起多种慢性肺部疾病,并可诱发肺癌。 尼古丁(烟碱):毒性极大,同时会使中枢神经产生依赖性适应,是使人们对香烟上瘾 的主要原因。一旦产生依赖,戒断时会产生头痛、失眠、烦闷、暴躁、注意力不集中等不适 ,但与癌症没有直接关系。 苯并芘:对人体有强烈毒性,可引起多种中毒性病变,与某些癌症有关。
为您推荐:
作业君找到的参考例题:
【问题】:求一篇关于端午节的英语作文80词左右【有翻译更好】谢谢
【答案】:你现在用?
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
快中考了,老师叫我写一篇关于:大家要中考了,我们要奋斗的英语作文.两百字左右就可以了帮个忙给悬赏快中考了,老师叫我写一篇关于:大家要中考了,我们要奋斗,为自己前途理想那种类型的英语作文.两百字左右.就可以了帮个忙给悬赏.
维它命2958
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
We are senior high school entrance examination, it was a turning point in our life. I hope all of you can work, work hard for our future, for our dream.我们已经快要中考了,这是我们人生的转折点.希望每位同学都能努力,为我们的未来努力,为我们的梦想努力. 中考临近了,我们不能输在最后的挑战上,这是我们人生的转折点.我们已经努力了三年,正所谓“养兵千日,用兵一时”,这一次就是决定我们胜败的时刻了.Senior high school entrance examination approaching, we cannot afford to lose in the final challenge, this is the turning point of our life. We have tried for three years, is the so-called" Yang thousand days, only temporarily", this time is our choice is time.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
should 14 year olds be allowed to.英语作文80个单词左右,英语高手帮个忙哈
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Should 14 year olds be allowed to…Fourteen years old,seems to be an important age for us,at least in ourparents and teachers’ eye,for the simple reason that we are going to have our entranceexam for senior high school.What we should do,in their opinion,is juststudying from morning to night.However,deep in my heart,I wonder,shouldn’twe be allowed to enjoy our youth?The pure friendship,the time for sports and reading,are meaningful to our colorful life instead of the boring study.They couldrelease our pressure of study.It would be like just as something missingwithout them.Now sometimes,how I wish I could have fun with my friends as arest!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
闪耀的英文单词是什么?大家帮个忙,小弟在这先谢啦!
萌神61ES84
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
glint glitter radiate sheen shine