阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩7页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢翻译成英文。_百度知道
翻译成英文。
“你的腿怎么了,而且会跳舞。23、那本书、他们不得不想出个新办法来阻止她花更多的钱来买衣服。221。16,不要错过这次展览。20,我就告诉他、汤姆和麦克一样高?9、务必要来参加我们的聚会、这些衣服正在橱窗里展览,春节人们开车回南方是很困难的、为了早点到达那里。5、快点儿。14、汤姆14岁了,我们必须6点起床、由于冻雨。15、露西。7。13、你看起来累了、你尽快看完这本书好吗、她不仅会唱歌、这首老歌使我想起了我的奶奶。12。11、南希喜欢安静而柔和的音乐。2。18。6,遵守交通规则很重要?8、无论你做什么。怎么了、我们最好骑自行车去公园,学生们都跟不上你,他和他父亲一样高,不然你上课要迟到了、李先生一到达这里。3,Bill直到12点才上床睡觉,该回家了,不是Sam有,就是Ben有。”17。4、昨晚、对每个人来说。10、妈妈告诉我比赛后要尽快回家。21?”“昨天我从自行车上摔下来了。19、你说得太快了
提问者采纳
for each person, the Spring Festival people to drive back to the south is very difficult, obey the traffic rules is very important, the book, the students can&#39, due to freezing rain, Tom and Mt miss this exhibition.In 18; what happened to your leg, but also dance.23, not Sam, they have to find a new way to prevent her to spend more money to buy clothes, Bill last night1, the clothes in the shop window.16;t go to bed until 12.In 15;t keep up with you, she can not only sing.In 10.6.In 11, Lee arrived here.12, didn'In 17?9.13?&quot.In 21.In 2.20; &quot, or you will be late for class, don&#39, I will tell him, you speak too fast, the home.4.In 5;d better go to the park by bike.In 22;s wrong, he was as tall as his father.19, my mother told me to go home as soon as possible after the game, Nancy likes music, is Ben.&quot, L Yesterday I fell down from the bike, we&#39, as soon as you read this book.7, hurry up, be sure to come to our party.In 14, Tom is 14 years old, you look tired?8. What&#39, we must get up at 6,&quot, whatever you do.In 3, the old song reminds me of my grandmother, in order to get there earlier
其他类似问题
51人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
The old song reminds me of my grandma.3.Tom is as tall as Michael?9.I will tell Mr.You speak too quickly and the students cann'd better go to the park by bike.7. Li as soon as he comes here,先做10题吧 .4. We&#39. It is important
for every one to obs wrong with you.10.51. Would you like to finish reading the book as soon as possible. what&#39.She not only can sing
but also can dance.6, we must get up at 6.In order to get there early?8.2.眼睛太累了. You look so tired
We have to get up at 6 o'clock in order to get there early.she can not only dance,but (also) sing.i will tell Mr. Li as soon as he arrives.the students cannot catch up with you for you were speaking
so fast.Tom is as tall as Mike.We'd better ride to the park.Would you please finish this book as soon as possible?You look so tired.What's wrong?
题太多,分太少,不想做
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁知识点梳理
整理教师:&&
举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()知识点分析,
试题“根据短文,判断正(T)误(F)You may ride on...”,相似的试题还有:
阅读理解:根据短文内容判断下列句子的正误,正确的用“A”,错误的用“B”。It's good to get along with your teacher because it makes school time more pleasant, Kids who getalong with their teachers can learn more. They're also more comfortable asking questions. This makes iteasier to do your best on tests. When you get along with the teacher, heor she can help you solve(解决)your problems and help you do well at school.&&&&&& Being a kid in middle school is a great time in your life.&&You are learning many interesting things andyou are thinking in new ways.&&Your teacher knows that and wants to help you. You should remember that teachers want to help you. That's why they wanted to be teachers in the first places are always goodstudents, whether they like the teacher or not, but most kids are sensitive to the way they get along withteacher. You should try to ask questions and get to know him or her better.(&&&& ) 1. Kids may not feel good if they don't get along well with teachers.(&&&& ) 2. Teachers will give kids better grades if kids get along well with them.(&&&& ) 3. You learn the most interesting thing when you're in middle school.(&&&& ) 4. According to the passage', all kids like their teachers.(&&& &) 5. The writer thinks that kids should get along well with their teachers.
阅读短文,并按要求完成1-5题。As a student, you must read a lot of interesting books. Most of the books come from the school library,I am sure. Perhaps you also get books from the public (公共的) libraries in your city. Maybe your parentsand friends have given some books to you as presents. And if you like reading and want to learn more, I amsure that you will buy books yourself.Do you know how books are made?Well, a book passes through thehands of many different workers. Each of them works very carefully, for there mustn't be any mistakes inthe book. Different people read the book many times before it is finished.&&&& Millions of books are printed (出版) in our country every year. So people can get more books to read.Now may I ask you a question? Have you taken good care of the books?When you buy yourself some newbooks, will you cover the books with some pieces of paper? Sometimes new books will be broken if youopen them suddenly in the middle.&&&& Try to turn every page of a book with care. If somebody loves reading very much, he will love the books,too.1题为判断正误(“T”表示正确,“F”表示错误);2题将文中划线句子译成汉语;3题完成句子;4-5题简略回答问题。1. The writer thinks most of the books that students read come from the bookshop. (&&&& )2. _________________________________________________________________________.3. Each of the workers work very ___________ to make a book.&4. How many books are printed in our country every year?&&& _________________________________________________________________________.5. What does the writer want to tell us to do?&&& _________________________________________________________________________.
阅读理解。Bicycles in China&&&& Bicycles are very popular in China. In our country you can see bicycles almost everywhere. When youwalk on the road, you will find a lot of people riding bicycles to school, shops and anywhere else. Therefore(因此), China is known as "the kingdom of bicycles". In China, many families have one or two bicycles.&&&& Compared (与……比) with cars, bicycles have many advantages. First, they are much cheaper than cars.Most Chinese can't afford cars, but they can afford bicycles. Second, bicycles are small enough to parkanywhere, while cars need a larger piece of land to park. What's more, with lower speed, bicycles are saferthan cars.&&&& However, bicycles also bring some problems. Some riders don't obey the traffic rules and some ridersdon't think about others' safety. So they ride too fast. During rush hours, too many bicycles may cause trafficjams.We still have a long way to go to solve the problem.1. Where can you see bicycles in China?A. In the big city.B. In the town.C. In the country.D. Almost everywhere.3. "The kingdom of bicycles" here is saying& ______.A. China has a large number of bicyclesB. China makes bicyclesC. bicycles are a kingdomD. only China has bicycles3. Which of the following is NOT an advantage of bicycles?A. Bicycles are much cheaper than cars.B. Bicycles are easy to park.C. Bicycles are more beautiful than cars.D. Bicycles are safer than cars.4. What problems can bicycles bring?A. Bicycles are more and more expensive.B. Riding bicycles is more dangerous than driving cars.C. There are no places for so many bicycles.D. Too many bicycles may cause traffic jams.5. What does the last sentence mean?A. We should drive cars instead of riding bicycles.B. It's too far to ride bicycles.C. Bicycles are safe enough.D. We still need to do much to solve the problem.您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
【成才之路】学年高中英语 Unit2 English around the world单元综合技能训练 新人教版必修1.doc17页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:150 &&
【成才之路】学年高中英语 Unit2 English around the world单元综合技能训练 新人教版必修1.doc
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
Unit 2 单元综合技能训练
时间:120分钟,满分:150分
第一部分:听力 共两节,满分30分
第一节 共5小题; 每小题1.5分, 满分7.5分
听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。
1.What can we know about the boy?
A.He studied very hard.
B.He was always late.
C.He missed the bus again.
2.Why was the man late for the meeting?
A.Because of the heavy snow.
B.Because of the storm.
C.Because of the heavy rain.
3.What's the probably answer of the woman?
A.“What can I do for you?”
B.“What's the matter?”
C.“Just a minute, please.”
4.What's the woman?
A.She is a pop singer.
B.She is a rock singer.
C.She is a classical singer.
5.Why is the woman moving?
A.She wants to save money to buy a piano.
B.She can't put up with the noise.
C.The present apartment is too expensive.
第二节 共15小题;每题1.5分,满分22.5分
听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A,B,C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,每小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。
听第6段材料,回答第6至7题。
6.What would the man do?
A.Stay longer. B.Go to the airport.
C.Get worried.
7.What does the expression “all the best” mean?
A.Bye-bye.
B.Congratulations.
C.Have a nice trip.
听第7段材料,回答第8至9题。
8.Why is Bill sitting on the ground?
A.Because of falling off the bike.
B.Because of the traffic accident.
C.Because of the road.
9.Where did the dialogue most likely happen?
正在加载中,请稍后...}

我要回帖

更多关于 ride fast 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信