Don’t put stress outn me

Put stress on quality education make out abilities acting--《Journal of Lanzhou Commercial College》2001年S1期
Put stress on quality education make out abilities acting
(School of Arts, Lanzhou Commercial College, Lanzhou 730020, China)
This artical deals with the method and experiences how to train the college students' oral
art by her own teaching experiments.
【CateGory Index】:
supports all the CNKI
only supports the PDF format.
Similar Journals
(C)2006 Tsinghua Tongfang Knowledge Network Technology Co., Ltd.(Beijing)(TTKN) All rights reserved客户服务
已选条件:
相关分类:
少儿年龄:
高级选项:
共6300+件商品
北京朝阳区
定价:¥0.00
,&?122.00起
,&?141.00起
券105-6满100-20
,&?139.00起
,&?130.00起
券105-6满100-20
券105-6满100-20
券105-6满100-20
券105-6满100-20
券599-50满赠
,&?128.00起
,&?58.00起
,&?60.00起
,&?87.00起
,&?108.00起
,&?128.00起
,&?21.80起
,&?247.00起
,&?115.00起
,&?97.00起
,&?75.00起
正在加载中,请稍后~~
多品类齐全,轻松购物
快多仓直发,极速配送
好正品行货,精致服务
省天天低价,畅选无忧Recession and the Economy Don鈥檛
Matter as the1200th Acting Corps student to be listed on IMDB
books new 鈥淐loverfield鈥?director鈥檚 feature 鈥淟et Me In鈥?/b>
By Samuel Chong
December 11, 2009.& Los Angeles.& While it鈥檚 been
said in the past that the entertainment industry is recession
proof, the current economic conditions have taken their toll on
the film industry. But one Los Angeles based acting school, The
Acting Corps, seems to be doing just fine 鈥?The Acting Corps is
celebrating its 1200th student gaining viable employment as a
professional actor and now being listed on IMDB, a decidedly
real-world milestone.
The statistic, made available through the IMBd listings, the
leading online tracker of film and television production, is
serious cause for celebration.
Ashton Moio, the young actor who just booked 鈥淟et Me In鈥?a
remake of 鈥淟et The Right One In鈥?helmed by 鈥淐loverfield鈥?
director Matt Reeves, cites the principles made available to him
though his study at The Acting Corps as a primary source for his
success. 鈥淭he Acting Corps teaches everything, not just the
acting part. I learned here how to get out there and get work,
and that鈥檚 not easy.鈥?br>
Perhaps the only person more excited than Mr. Moio, was The
Acting Corps Founder and Artistic director, Eugene Buica. When
made aware of the milestone, Mr. Buica replied, 鈥淚t鈥檚 music to
my ears. Nothing makes me happier than to hear of a student鈥檚
success. Especially in terms of making a living in these tough
times. It鈥檚 what we鈥檙e all about at the Acting Corps. 鈥?br>
The Acting Corps鈥檚 ability to thrive under the current economic
conditions may have to do with the fact that it began in
similarly difficult times. After a disastrous commercial strike
in 1999, Mr. Buica, who had been teaching his trademarked
Actors鈥?Boot Camp approach for some time, decided to offer his
approach of rigorous daily acting training combined with
teaching actors about the industry to a much larger audience.
鈥淚t seemed to me that people came to Los Angeles to act for
money, not to wait tables and act for their acting teachers. So
I told my students to either meet me in the Burbank Park across
from Forrest Lawn at 7AM for a whole year or to look for classes
elsewhere.鈥?From this initial proposition coupled with a desire
of Mr. Buica to share his knowledge, The Acting Corps started to
take shape.
When asked to expound on this concept of the importance for an
actor to make a living, Mr. Buica thought a moment. 鈥淥ftentimes,
so much of what surrounds the business, and the art and craft of
acting remains ungrounded and fantastical. You can put your hand
through it. After all, actors help tell imaginary stories.
However, the lives of actors require real-world sustenance, and
there is something called the rent. We have all had
quote-unquote survival jobs, and that鈥檚 fine. But in order to
consider yourself a professional, you need to make money doing
it. And here at the Acting Corps we emphasize the importance of
getting out there and getting a job.鈥?br>
When pressed to suggest how long it might take for one of his
students to begin making a living as actors, he said, 鈥淚f a
student has the basic intelligence necessary to be an actor, and
pursues the goal of becoming a competent actor with
single-minded focus, remaining teachable and keeping his ego out
of the way, I believe that within as little as six months to one
year of serious training an actor will get the necessary tools
to get started as a professional. Of course not every student
will have what it takes.鈥?br>
After fielding a call from a talent agent on the phone, Mr.
Buica expounded. 鈥淥f course one goes deeper into his or her art
as one鈥檚 life unfolds. You can say it takes twenty years to
become an actor. Fine. But along with teaching tried and true
principles of acting, inspired by such people as Meisner and
Chekhov, at the very same time the Acting Corps disavows the
idea that one must slave away in poverty for years before
starting to generate income as an actor.鈥?br>
Very close to half -- fifty percent -- of all Acting Corps
students have ventured forth to book work and made money as
working actors. 鈥淚鈥檓 very proud of that percentage,鈥?Mr. Buica
said. 鈥淥therwise,鈥?he stated, 鈥測ou remain an amateur.鈥?
And with that he walked away.
Any comments to this article? Please
This article can also be found atCurtain call-Jacks Of All Trades-单曲-酷我音乐-好音质用酷我
Curtain call
Yeh, Nina Sky
The biggest boss in the biz, Ricky Ross
Sendin鈥? this one out to Amsterdam,
Switzerland, Berlin, Sweden, You feel me? Ha Ha鈥?
I want a man who can take the job,
(It鈥檚 an S.O.S. in progress)
Feel like I need to be involved,
(with an all night problem solver)
Layin鈥? here when you cross my mind,
Remember how you made me cry
Since I ain鈥檛 shy 鈥榖out what I want,
I need a repeat boy let鈥檚 get it
Yeh, yeh, yeh,
satisfy, satisfy, 鈥榯il you sweat out my hair
Yeh, yeh, yeh,
that鈥檚 what I want
that鈥檚 what I want
I want it don鈥檛 be so shy,
I鈥檒l leave the lights on, door unlocked
Friday rendezvous at my spot,
that鈥檚 what I want
that鈥檚 what I want
It鈥檚 about that time, middle of the night
Get it right when I give you the curtain call
Probably out with your friends,
Actin鈥? like a pimp in your Benz
Boy you see me calling you,
Shut it down it鈥檚 time to roll (curtain call)
You remember last time come on (curtain call),
Let鈥檚 shoot a brand new episode (curtain call)
Are you ready for your curtain call?
Light the candles and close the door,
(set the mood all the tension鈥檚 stopping)
And you don鈥檛 need no alcohol,
(I鈥檒l be the lick that鈥檒l lean you proper)
Lying back looking at the stars,
I鈥檒l be the Venus to your Mars
I鈥檓 just glad to be where you are right now,
baby, don鈥檛 stop, keep me rocking
Yeh, yeh, yeh,
satisfy, satisfy, 鈥榯il you sweat out my hair
Yeh, yeh, yeh,
that鈥檚 what I want
that鈥檚 what I want
I want it don鈥檛 be so shy,
I鈥檒l leave the lights on, door unlocked
Friday rendezvous at my spot,
that鈥檚 what I want
that鈥檚 what I want
Let鈥檚 start the show, the slow jam鈥檚 on,
my lovin鈥? is warm, the lights are down low
It鈥檚 time to see me baby,
Put it on me Put it on me feels so good
The farther we go, You got me like wow,
you put your game down, I can鈥檛 let go
Cause you relieved me baby
Of all my troubles
The tempo鈥檚 slow, but with the whipped cream
It鈥檚 all for show, so come when I call (Yeh)
Ride with an underground king
Bun B bumpin鈥? in that 600, clean
Girl, money ain鈥檛 a thing, she can tell by the bling
She in a good mood, but that chick lookin鈥? mean
We can do it all, baby girl my dog
I sign the autographs, but to me she鈥檚 the star
I鈥檓 here to get it all, turn around and give it back
Makin鈥? love to her, I pause, now look at dat
6 inch heels, with Gucci and new wheels
Put a smile on her face, she ain鈥檛 even seen in years
Baby I鈥檓 a boss, and boss don鈥檛 play
At any given time, a ½ a million in your face
If you look up in the sky, then I鈥檓 sure you see the sun
In the world of so many, baby, I am the one
You鈥檙e what I want to do, not tryin鈥? to be rude
I had to keep it real, you da baddest in da room, holla
该歌曲需使用客户端付费下载
Jacks Of All Trades歌榜
该专辑其他歌曲
歌曲榜TOP10
举报电话:010- 举报邮箱:put stress on是什么意思_put stress on在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
put stress on是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
put stress on是什么意思 put stress on在线翻译 put stress on什么意思 put stress on的意思 put stress on的翻译 put stress on的解释 put stress on的发音
put stress onput stress on 基本解释强调手机查看put stress on的意思,微信扫一扫页面右侧二维码。关注 911查询大全 后发送 put stress on 即可put stress on 网络解释1. 强调:put out 扑灭,熄灭 | put stress on 强调 | insist on doing sth 坚持做某事put stress on 双语例句1. put stress on的意思1. This shows us that property reformation must put stress on the equation of people, modern property must be dynamic, market economy is the necessary pass of individual property, and the aim of property reformation is the development of productivity.&&&&这对我国现在进行的所有制改革有着重要启示:所有制改革中必须重视人的因素;现代公有制必然是动态的;市场经济是实现个人所有制的必要途径;所有制改革的目标是更好地促进生产力的发展。2. In this thesis, the main stress was put on the optical component, named light-collimating bar, which was designed and optimized to apply in our proposed backlight model for the requirement of high directivity.&&&&此元件主要是针对我们提出的背光架构来做设计与优化,它的用途是加强光的准直性,让背光模组的出射光可以达到高指向性的诉求,以满足分区式扫描的色序式彩色液晶显示器所要达到的目标。3. 3. In order to discuss and enforce management of out-patient department, the author illustrates the existent problems in the management and outpatient service, and put forward viewpoints as changing mode of management and laying stress on the key points of management.&&&&为探讨和强化医院门诊部的管理,全面提高门急诊的管理水平,本文阐述了医院门诊服务及管理中存在的问题,提出了改变门诊管理模式的方向,并强调了管理重点。4. Based on finite element simulation and experiment, the research of residual stress was put forward for the first time. It obtained the variation laws of residual stress in the process of cold rolling deep ball groove section bear race.&&&&基于有限元模拟和实验方法,首次进行了环件冷辗扩残余应力的研究,得到了深沟球截面环件冷辗扩过程中残余应力变化规律。5. 5. When women stepped into male- dominated realms, they put more demands — and stress — on themselves.&&&&当女人涉足男人主导的领域时,她们往往会给自己增加太多的要求和压力。6. In past years, a few students have had trouble finishing their assignments on time, and fall further behind each week. To avoid the stress that this causes, and for the sake of the graders, I've instituted a firm rule: Written assignments must be handed in on the day they are due. It is better to hand in an incomplete assignment than to put it off, hoping to finish the work in the future.&&&&在过去的几年里,有一些学生无法如期完成指定的作业,每周都远远落后迟交,为了避免这些原因所造成的压力,也为了评分的缘故,我制定了一个铁则,那就是时间一到,一定要把指定的作业交上来,如果没有完成,与其不交,不如把未完成的作业交上来,希望未来能如期完成指定的功课。7. Based on the theory of solving thermal stress of bridge structure, the formulations of thermal self-stress under nonlinear temperature gradient condition and thermal inferior stress in hyperstatic structure have been put forward.&&&&而后由桥梁结构温度应力分析的理论,推导了非线性温度梯度条件下温度自应力的计算公式,以及超静定结构中的温度次应力计算表达式,并给出了表达式中积分公式的数值求和形式。8. 8. Based on the idea of effective shearing stress, the viewpoint of activation of surface discontinuities is put forward.&&&&在不连续面有效剪应力概念的基础上,提出了巷道临空不连续面激活的观点。9. put stress on9. The VCL method and the displacement method are used to calculate the Stress Intensity Factors of semi-elliptical surface crack at the root of pipe screws, on the basis of which a simplified calculating model for screws contact is put forward so as to analyse the fracture intensity for oil drill pipe screw coupling. For the semi-elliptical surface crack with different shape and deep ratio at the root of female and male screws and the corner of male flange, the SIF has been studied systemically under inter-pressure, tension, bend and torsion loads and the approximate formulas encluding the structure parameters of oil drill pipe screw coupling, deep ratio and the shape parameters of surface crack are developed.&&&&对工程实际中的多种石油钻杆接头螺纹连接件,就公螺纹齿根、母螺纹齿根、公螺纹台阶转角处存在的不同形状、不同厚度比的半椭圆表面裂纹,在拉伸、内压、弯曲、扭转多种载荷作用下的应力强度因子作了系统研究,在大量有限元计算基础上,建立了包含接头结构参数、裂纹形状、厚度比在内的近似计算公式。10. On the base of the geology engineering characteristic, a large number of laboratory and field investigations have been done, from the clay minerals, solid-phase intrusive, aqueous phase trapping, stress-sensitive and so on factors the lost circulation formation damage mechanism are systematic analyzed, the thinking is put forward to controlling formation lost circulation by the use of temporary sealing technology.&&&&论文以川西新场及大邑地区深层裂缝性致密砂岩气层为研究对象,以形成保护储层的漏失控制技术为最终研究目标,结合工区储层地质特征,开展了大量室内实验和现场调研,从粘土矿物、固相侵入、液相圈闭、应力敏感等方面系统地分析了工区漏失性储层的损害机理,提出了利用暂堵性堵漏控制储层漏失的新思路。11. put stress on什么意思11. Overachievers realize they only feel pressure when something significant is at stake, and they feed off that stress to put an edge on their own performance.&&&&&&办公室超人了解,惟有攸关紧要的事才会令他们有压力,而他们会将其转化为个人表现的动力。12. The thesis will apply value net framework and start discussion from core competence of two rivals Intel and AMD, analyse through those to understand how the alignment of strategy with corecompetence can impact comptition consquence. The thesis discussed the complementor and Customer in detail specically on the motivation and incetive to final ratio attribution of CPU camp. Then it apply some simple game theory development to explain how regcomplementor and customers react during period of 2003 to 2005.We then explore how AMD applies those knowlogy to affect reginal compemetor and regional customers and apply those success to get attention and cooperation during which we put stress on the critical impact of Chinese government policy.&&&&&&本文用价值网由探讨技术领导者英特尔和挑战者超微的核心能力入手,了解其核心能力与策略的搭配对竞争的影响;其间探讨了其互补者委托设计制造厂商和客户原始设备生产商的中央微处理器阵营分配比例分配的动机跟诱因;而后依以一些简单的赛局推演解释了互补者和客户的诱因互动推演出的英特尔和超微的战局演化;并且阐明挑战者超微适当运用这些诱因的来影响中小型互补者和客户而之后再扩大至大型客户;中间特别强调的是区域策略的影响力,其中特到提到了中国政府的政策在其间产生的关键影响。13. In order to reproduce the original beauty in sense, the translation of words should be accurate, elaborate and beautiful, the stress put on conveying the significance in the depth of the content instead of in the superficial form. The beauty in sound should be reproduced by means of rhyme, repetition the beauty in form be reproduced by means of symmetry so as to make the length of sentences in the translation nearly even with that in the original.&&&&&&笔者认为为传达意美姜,应尽量使译词精确、镇密、俏美,侧重表达深层内容的意味而不拘泥于表层形式;以押韵、重复、节奏表达原词的音美;以工整、对仗使译文句子的长短与原词句子的长短相若来表达原词的形美。14. 14. On the basis of previous experience of compiling course books, we try to make our grammar explanation more practical, put more stress on the key and difficult points and leave more room to teacher`s classroom explanation.&&&&&&本教材吸收了过去口语教材编写的经验,在语法方面,我们注重实用性,讲解不求系统但突出重点、难点,给老师留有讲解的余地。15. Paving:soak the tiles in the water for 1 hour, after the pores disappeared from the surface of water, Wipe off the water, and spray enough water on the level layer. put the pesult cement plaster at the rate go 1∶2 on the back of the tiles(nomal silicon cemet 325#), the grade was lower 200#(if the grade was too high, the after stress of the glaze would in crack defects, or even quality accidents), the thickness of slip should be 5-6mm, increase the thickess when operating on large scale tiles. put on the tile and pat with a wooden hammer, avoiding hollows and level with a ruler.&&&&&&铺贴:将水晶砖置于清水中浸泡一小时左右,以不冒气泡为准;随后取出来,抹干水渍后,在找平层上喷洒足够的水,然后在砖背面均匀抹上1:2左右水泥沙浆(水泥用合格的普通小于等于≤325#硅酸盐水泥),混合后的标号200#以下(若混合沙浆标号过高,其后期张力会令水晶砖的釉面产生破裂,造成施工质量事故),沙浆厚度5-6mm为宜,铺贴大规格水晶砖时适不当加厚;随即将砖贴上,用木锤轻轻拍牢平整,避免空鼓,并随时用直尺找平。16. The progress on seperation technology of FCC products and catalyyst abroad is discussed. Stress has been put on the closed cyclone technique developed by Mobil-Kellong Company of U. S. A and its good performance on FCC installation abr...&&&&&&本文论述了国外FCC反应油气与催化剂分离技术的进步,着重介绍了美国Mobil-Kellog公司新开发的密闭旋风分离器技术及其在国外FCC装置上应用的良好效果。17. Even if you invest in a treadmill with some degree of shock absorption, when you eventually get to a jogging or running point, you can put severe orthopedic stress on your body, even up to three times your body weight.&&&&&&即使你投资在一定程度上与跑步机的减震,当你最终得到一个慢跑或运行点,你可以把严重的整形外科在你的身上的压力,甚至3倍的体重。18. For giving an explaintion of strong transmogrification but feebleness metamorphism of and their corresponding relation of the Triassic stratum in Songpan-Ganzi area and opening out the temperature and stress condition, this paper summarized study production of predecessors, and put forward 5 conclusions about Songpan-Ganzi area Triassic main lithology(slate, sandrock, and blastopsammitic) through field geological investigation, actual measurement section plane study and combining indoor slice identification, electron probing and fluid enclosure testing analysis:1.Field outcrop strongly transmogrification, and often developed same cleavages(S1) erection or approximately erection `B`fold and symmetry similituded fold. 2.The metamorphosed mineral combination is simple, and the typical metamorphosed mineral combination is Al+Chl+Ser+Cc+Q, etc. The metamorphosed mineral develops mainly along the cleavages of the territorial cleavages faces(S1), bearing territorial dynamic metamorphism character and belonging to the lawsonite-albite-chlorite face of slightly metamorphism. 3.Territorial metamorphism P-T change focus on T:180~200oC, P:1~2kbar&&&&&&为了对松潘-甘孜地区三叠系强变形浅变质的特征及变质与变形的对应关系作出解释,揭示变质与变形的温-压条件,本论文总结前人研究成果,通过野外地质调查和实测剖面研究,结合室内薄片鉴定、电子探针和流体包裹体测试分析,对松潘-甘孜地区三叠系主体岩性(板岩、砂板岩、变质砂岩及千枚岩)的变质作用得出5 个认识结论:1、整个松潘-甘孜地区经受了自北向南的强大挤压;2、变质矿物组合简单,除雏晶黑云母外,典型的变质矿物组合为Al+Chl+Ser+Cc+Q等,变质矿物主要沿区域性劈理面(S1)的劈理域发育,具有区域动力变质作用特征,属于低级变质作用中的硬柱石-钠长石-绿泥石相;3、区域变质作用P-T 变化集中在T:180~200oC,P:1~2kbar19. 19. At present, crack propagation life analysis depends on the Paris's formula, which needs the stress intensity factor amplitude function. In the engineering, the SIF function is simplified. A new method to determinate the function is put forward.&&&&&&目前的机械结构裂纹扩展寿命分析方法主要是基于Paris公式的,它需要确定应力强度因子幅值的数学表达式,工程应用采用简化方法计算求得。20. For this reason, the issues study and analysis in mining stress contents, stress measurement methods, stress distribution and stress influences on mining. After analysising and compareing with other stress measurement methods, the author thinks that stress relief method is priorityly selected in coal mine. According to the result of mining stress measurement, the paper analysis the distribution regularity of mining stress and put forward that the maximum principal virginal stress in coal mine is horizontal stress and induce stress in coal mine must be measured underground.&&&&&&针对于此,本课题从矿井地应力实测方法、地应力分布特点及地应力对采矿的影响等方面进行了系统的分析和研究,得出了钻孔应力解除法是矿井地应力实测优选方法;根据对矿井地应力实测结果,研究了矿井地应力的分布特点和规律,提出了矿井原岩应力以最大水平应力为主的观点,次生应力分布依靠实测;根据矿井巷道变形特点,研究了最大水平应力以及次生应力对采矿的影响,分析了最大水平应力与巷道掘进方向的关系。put stress on 单语例句1. The rapidly expanding economy put stress on the supply of electricity, coal and oil last year.2. France Telecom has put corporate restructuring on hold until at least the end of the year in a bid to ease stress among employees.3. Stress was put on emerging industries such as new energies, materials and information during the signing ceremony of the cooperation agreement.4. China will put equal stress on opening its markets and safeguarding national economic security.5. There is stress for me to perform and I put pressure on myself.6. During that process, there will be frequent incidents to put stress on the markets.7. Premier Wen Jiabao has put great stress on enhancing the efforts of implementing the rise of Central China policy.8. This could put added stress on the mental health screening program for returning veterans, which could lead to a rise in undiagnosed mental health issues.9. Illegal power projects " have put great stress on coal supplies, " Xu told the seminar.10. I think I put too much stress on myself going into it.put stress on是什么意思,put stress on在线翻译,put stress on什么意思,put stress on的意思,put stress on的翻译,put stress on的解释,put stress on的发音,put stress on的同义词,put stress on的反义词,put stress on的例句,put stress on的相关词组,put stress on意思是什么,put stress on怎么翻译,单词put stress on是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共19个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共14个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐