英语作文写法:《我的一周》 写法如下

小学五年级英语小短文我的一周_百度知道
该问题可能描述不清,建议你
小学五年级英语小短文我的一周
我有更好的答案
my week On Monday,I often go shoping with my mum.On Tuesday I usually play computer game.I watch TV on Wednesday.
On Thursday, I
do housework.I
homework on Friday.On weekend,I do some kungfu.
采纳率:30%
Hello,everyone!This was a week about myself.On Monday,I went to my aunt's house,I ate some thing afternoon.It was very delicious.On Tuesday,I went to the beach,I played vollyball with my parents.On Wednesday,I went to see a dentist,I have a sore toothache.On Thursday,I stayed at home,watched DVDs,played computer games and read.It was so boring.On Friday,I went a bookshop,and bought an interesting book.As for Saturday and Sunday,I did my homework.I think I'm very busy !
题目无法表达,无法作答
,,!!!?。,。
2条折叠回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
醉驾的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。写我一周的生活(英语作文)50词左右,带翻译_百度知道
写我一周的生活(英语作文)50词左右,带翻译
写我一周的生活(英语作文)50词左右,带翻译
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励15(财富值+成长值)+难题奖励30(财富值+成长值)
我有更好的答案
有译文吗?
a week's life&i had a busy life last week ,on monday,i had piano lessons in the evening after school ,and i had to finished my homework first,then i could go to bed .on tuesday,i had to study for the next day's english test,so i studied hard all night,i felt very tired the next morning.on wednesday,i practised singing a beautiful song during the music class,it was relaxing,and i thought it was the best day in the week.on thursday,my mother was busy with housework that i had to help her do the laundry and looked after my little brother.and on friday,i had to pracise the piano.on the weekend, i was busy ,too,but happy,i went to my friend's birthday party on saturday.i enjoyed myself there and i visited my aunt on sunday,i helped her with farmwork,i was tired after a day's work,what a busy week i had!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英语作文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。英文作文你的一周在干什么怎么写_百度知道
英文作文你的一周在干什么怎么写
英文作文你的一周在干什么怎么写
我有更好的答案
Early in the Nazi regime of Adolf Hitler, Anne's father, Otto Frank (), a German businessman, took his wife and two daughters to live in Amsterdam. In 1941, after German forces occupied The Netherlands, Anne was compelled to transfer from a public to a Jewish school. Faced with deportation (supposedly to a forced-labour camp), the Franks went into hiding on July 9, 1942, with four other Jews in the back-room office and warehouse of Otto Frank's food-products business. With the aid of a few non-Jewish friends who smuggled in food and other supplies, they lived confined to their secret annex until August 4, 1944, when the Gestapo, acting on a t.
采纳率:97%
来自团队:
hen your aerials are down, and your spirit i
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。如何有效提高英语写作? - 知乎<strong class="NumberBoard-itemValue" title="1被浏览<strong class="NumberBoard-itemValue" title=",012,020分享邀请回答salonwith.com/jump2/ (二维码自动识别)2.1K38 条评论分享收藏感谢收起7.8K720 条评论分享收藏感谢收起当前位置: >
My days of the week:我的一周英语作文
整理:老师板报网&&作者:侠名&&字数:&&&时间:&&
My days of the week(一)
  Hello, everyone!I am very happy, Because I can talk something to you.I go to school from Monday to Friday. We have Chinese math and English everyday. Wednesday is my favorite day. Because we have computer and music. And we have potatoes for lunch. Potatoes are my favorite food. On weekends we have no classes. I usually read books and watch TV. I usually study ping pong on Saturday . Sometimes I go to a park and climb mountains. I can have chicken ,fish ,hamburger, hotdog, and pizza .&
  I like my weekends.
My days of the week(二)
  My name is Liu Yiran. I am a student.I go to school from Monday to Friday.And I get up at 6:20.I like Mondays and Fridays,bacause I have art and music.I like drawing and singing. On weekends,I often watch TV and read books .
  This is my week,What a happy week!
My days of the week(三)
  My name is Cici.I&m a student.I go to school from Monday to Friday. We have Chinese math and English everyday. I like Tuesdays. Because we have art and music.I like drawing pictures and singing. And we have potatoes for lunch. Potatoes are my favorite food. On weekends we have no classes. I usually read books and watch TV. &Sometimes I go to a park and climb mountains.
  This is my week.What a busy week!
My days of the week(四)
  My name is Li Wanglong. I&#39;m astudent. I go to school from Monday to Friday,and I get up at six o&#39;clock on weekends. I like Thursdays, because I have PE and music.I can play football and sing the song. I don&#39;t like Tuesdays, because I have maths. It&#39;s too difficult.On Saturday, I often play basketball with my friends. This is my week.
  What a busy week!
My days of the week(五)
  Hello, everyone!I am very happy, Because I can talk something to you.I go to school from Monday to Friday. We have Chinese math and English everyday. Wednesday is my favorite day. Because we have computer and music. And we have potatoes for lunch. Potatoes are my favorite food. On weekends we have no classes. I usually read books and watch TV. I usually study ping pong on Saturday . Sometimes I go to a park and climb mountains. I can have chicken ,fish ,hamburger, hotdog, and pizza .&
  I like my weekends.
上一篇:下一篇:}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文上周做了什么 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信