¥42.99 ¥75.40
¥16.30 ¥21.80
¥19.35 ¥25.80
为您提供商品Fit沸腾英语 8年级/八年级英语完型填空与阅读理解 分层突破 八年级英语完形+阅读综合训练 沸腾英语精选150篇专项训练的详细介绍,
淘宝售价:28.80元。
看图购为您提供淘宝网网上热销商品,让您更快找到热门以及合适自己的商品,
特别提供商品的详细参数、介绍以及报价等信息,挑选商品更方便。英语八年级阅读理解、完形填空、综合填空、主题匹配精选-共享资料网
英语八年级阅读理解、完形填空、综合填空、主题匹配精选
(1) No.4 middle School Kunming ,yunnan April 2nd ,2004 Dear editor (编辑) , I live in a beautiful city . Many visitors come to my city . there are so many colorful peacocks (孔 雀) here . The peacocks mostly live on the grass land of Dongfeng Square They are given food freely by visitors . They usually throw food to them , and don’t think about at all whether the food is right or not . Some of the peacocks became ill , some even died after eating the bad food given by the visitors. I’m sure most of the visitors who throw food to the peacocks really like the birds , but don’t realize (意识到) that they may be doing them harm (伤害). The visitors should be told that what have done is very harmful to the birds , and this kind of thing must be stopped from happening . Perhaps we can build some small shops beside Dongfeng Square to sell peacock food . For us every person , it’s our duty to give more love to these beautiful birds and to look after them carefully. Yours, Sun Yan ()6.Many visitors come to the writer’s city to __________. A. do some shopping B. see beautiful peacocks C. play on Dongfeng square D. eat nice food ()7.Some peacocks became ill and died because some visitors ______; A. did’t give them any food B. gave them too much food C. threw them some bad food D. loved them and played with them ()8.Some shops can be built beside Dongfeng Square so that they may _____________. A.sell food for visitors B. sell food for peacocks C.make the square more beautiful D.have the beautiful birds ()9.From the passage we know people should __________. A. live and play with the birds B. stop the birds from eating too much C. give right food to the birds D. give more food to the birds ()10.We can guess the writer of the letter, Sun Yan , may be a _____. A. visitor B. shopkeeper C.square keeper D. student (2) Every town in the United States has a post office . Some are very small , and you may also find them in the corner of a shop . Others are larger buildings . They are open five days a week and on Saturday mornings . From Monday through Friday they are usually open from 8:30 to 4:30 . If you know how much the postage (邮资) is for your letter , you can buy stamps at any window. In some post offices you can buy stamps from machines . Stamps are sold many different prices , from one cent (美分) to many dollars . If you are not sure how much postage is for you letter , you may ask the man or the woman in the post office for help . he or she will give you the stamps you need . If you are sending your letter far away , you should use airmail envelopes (航空信封) . Remember that postage will be more expensive for a letter to be sent outside the country. At a post office you can also buy postcards . A postcard is cheaper than a letter . Usually the price of postage for a postcard is about half that of a letter . The postcards that you buy at a post office do not have pictures . However ,also they are not to be sent outside the country . Letters are an easy and cheap way to keep in touch with people in many different countries . ()11.The passage tell us that we can find ________ easily in the United States of America. A. post office s B.large buildings C.small shops D.different banks ()12.The post offices in the United States are open _________. A.seven hours a day B.six hours a day C.five hours a day D.eight hours a day ()13.If you are not sure how much postage is for your letter ,you can____. A. go and buy stamps from the machine in the post officesend a cheap postcard instead of your letter B. get in touch with somebody you know in the post office C.ask the man or the woman in the post office for help ()14.The price of postage for ________ is more expensive. A.a beautiful postcard B.a letter written on envelope C.a letter by airmail D.a postcard with pictures ()15.The passage tells us something about ________ in the USA A.the post B.the postage C.letters D.postcards (3) Long, long ago there was a very foolish thief. Do you know what he did one day? When he wanted to steal(偷) the bell on his neighbour’ s door, he walked up to the door, took hold of(抓住) the bell and pulled hard. The bell made a very loud noise. The thief was afraid and went home. Then he sat down to think, “I must do something about the noise,” he said. He thought and thought. At last he had an idea. “Ah, I’ll put some cotton in my ears. Then I won’t be able to hear the noise.” The next day he went to the door of his neighbour, and took hold of the bell. This time he pulled even harder. The bell rang loudly, but the thief did not hear anything. With another hard pull he got the bell out. Just then the neighbour came running out. “Steal my bell? I’ll teach you a lesson(教训),” the angry man shouted. And he hit the thief on the nose. The foolish thief did not know how the neighbour found out he was stealing the bell. “Why did he come out just then?” he wondered (感到疑惑). ( )16. The thief was trying to get . A. his neighbour B. his neighbour’s doorbell C. some cotton D. a door with a bell on it ( )17. The thief put some cotton in his ears. He thought it would be for him to steal the doorbell. A. safe B. difficult C. dangerous D. easy ( )18. The neighbour ran out probably(很可能) because . A. he knew his doorbell was being stolen B. he thought someone was eager (渴望的) to visit him C. he realized (意识到) something strange happened D. Both B and C ( )19. The neighbour hit the thief to . A. give him lessons B. punish (惩罚) him for stealing C. help him with the bell D. be his teacher ( )20. Which of the following is TRUE? A. The thief understood why he was hit on the nose. B. The thief knew why the neighbour came out. C. The thief thought the neighbour couldn’t hear the noise the bell made. D. The thief didn’t want to know why the neighbour ran out. (4) A farmer was put in prison(监狱). One day, he got a letter from his wife. “I am worried about out farm,” she wrote. “It’s time to plant potatoes , but I can’t do all the digging(挖) by myself.” The farmer thought over and then had an idea. He wrote to his wife,“Don’t dig the fields. This id where my gold(金子) is. Don’t plant potatoes until I comehome. A few days later, the farmer got anther letter from his wife. It said, “Two days ago, about ten prison guards(监狱看守) came to our fields. It looked as if they were looking for something. They have dug our field.” The farmer wrote to his wife at once. “Now you can plant our potatoes,” he wrote. ( )21.The farmer was put in prison ________. A. because he had done something wrong B. because he had a lot of gold in the fields C. The writer didn’t say anything about why the farmer was put in prison D. For nothing ( )22.The farmer’s wife was much worried about _____ . A. her husband B. their farm C. planting potatoes D. herself ( )23.The farmer told his wife __ first. A. not to dig the fields B. to dig the fields C. to ask the prison guards for help D. to find the gold in the fields ( )24.Why did the prison guards dig the farmer’s fields ?________. A. They wanted to help the farmer B. Their leader ordered them to do so C. The farmer asked them to do so D. They wanted to find out the gold ( )25.Why did the farmer ask his wife to plant potatoes at once ? Because _____. A. their fields had been dug B. the gold was found out C. the prison guards asked him to do so D. the prison guards were digging the fields (5) Coffee has become the most popular American drink. Today people in the United States drink more coffee than people in any of the other countries. People drink coffee at breakfast, at lunch, at dinner and between meals. They drink hot coffee or coffee with ice in it. They drink it at work and at home. They eat coffee ice-cream and coffee candy. Coffee is black and very strong. Different people like to drink it in different ways. Some people like coffee with cream or sugar in it. Other people like coffee with both cream and sugar in it. In all ways it is served. Coffee has become an international drink. 31. Coffee is an ____________ drink. A . interesting B. international C. ice-cream D. American 32. Different people like to drink coffee ____________. A. at work or at home B. in different ways C. with cream or sugar D. between meals 33. Today Americans drink ____________ coffee than people in any of the other countries. A. as much as B. less C. more D. most 34. “Coffee is black and very strong.” The word STRONG here means ____________. A.坚固的 B.淡的 C.清的 D.浓的 35. ____________ is the most popular American drink. A. Black tea B. Coffee C. Water with ice D. Whisky (6) Computers are useful machines. They can help people a lot in their everyday life. For example, they can help people save much time, and they can help people work out many problems they can’t do easily. Our country asks everyone to learn to use computers except the old people. Today more and more families own computers. Parents buy computers for their children. They hope computers can help them improve (提高) their studies in school. Yet many of the children use computers to play games, to watch video or to sing Karaoke, instead of studying. So many teachers and parents complain (抱怨) that computers can not help children to study but make them fall behind. So computers are locked by parents in the boxes. In some other countries, even some scientists hate computers. They say computers let millions of people lost their jobs or bring them a lot of trouble. Will computers really bring trouble to people or can they bring people happiness? It will be decided by people themselves. 36. Why do we say the computer is a useful machine? Because _______________. A. our country asks us to learn it B. it can help us a lot C. we can use it to play games D. it can help us to find jobs 37. What do many teachers and parents complain about? _______________. A. Their students and children use computers to play games. B. Computers let them lost their jobs. C. Computers make the students and children fall behind. D. Computers bring people a lot of trouble. 38. In this passage we know computers _______________. A. also bring us trouble B. bring us happiness only C. are hated by people D. are bad for people’s health 39. Can computers really help children to study? _______________. A. Yes, they can. B. It’s hard to say C. No, they can’t. D. Of course not. 40. How do you understand the last sentence of this passage? I think it means _______. A. computers are used by people B. people can live well without computers C. one must decide how to use computers D. computers are strange machines (7) Once upon a time there lived an old man. He had three sons. One day, he called them together and said, &Sons, I will die soon. To my oldest son I give half my camels, to my second, one-third(三 分之一), and to my youngest, one-ninth (九分之一).& Soon after that he died. Now, the old man had seventeen camels, and the three brothers didn't know how to do as their father said. They thought a long time about the problem, and it seemed that they must either kill some of the camels and cut them into pieces, or disobey their father. At last they went to their father's old friend and asked for his advice. As soon as he heard their story, he said, &I will help you. I was a good friend of your father's. I am old. I have only one camel, but take it-it is yours.& The three sons thanked the old man and took his camel. Now they found it was easy to do as their father wished, The oldest took half-
the second took one-third, and the youngest took one-ninth, that was two. After each had got his camels, they found that there was still a camel there. So, to show their thanks to their father's friend, they gave the camel back to him 41. &Once upon a time& means & ________&. A. long long ago B. not very long ago C. at once D. sometimes 42. The meaning of &disobey& in the second paragraph is& ________&. A. 服从 B. 违背 C. 听从 D. 嘲笑 43. The meaning of &asked for his advice& in the second paragraph is & ________&. A. 向他请教 B. 问他数量 C. 批评他 D. 劝告他 44. The second old man ________the three brothers. A. was good to B. was not good to C. didn't like D. cheated(哄骗) 45. Both the two old men in the story were ________. A. foolish B. clever C. poor D. rich (8) Tom lived by himself a long way from town. He hardly went to town, but one day he went into town to buy a few things. After he bought them, he went into a restaurant and sat down at a table. When he looked around, he saw some old people put glasses on before reading their newspapers. So after lunch he decided to go to a shop to buy himself one pair, too. He walked along the road, and soon found a shop. The man in the shop let him try on a lot of glasses, but Tom always said, &No, I can't read with these.& The man became puzzled (迷惑的) , and he said, &Excuse me, but can you read?& &No, of course I can't!& Tom said angrily. &If I could read before, do you think I would come here to buy your glasses?& 46. Tom lived ______. A. with his family B. near town C. in the country D. in town 47. Tom didn't go to town______. A. never B. often C. sometimes D. sometime 48. Why did Tom decide to buy a pair of glasses? A. Because he thought if he bought them, he could read. B. Because they were very bright. C. Because they were cheap. D. Because he could read newspaper. 49. Tom went to the shop to ______. A. have a rest B. have dinner C. wear glasses D. buy a pair of glasses (9) Do you know why different animals or pests(昆虫) have their special colours? Colours in them seem to be used mainly to protect themselves. Some birds like eating locusts(蝗虫), but birds cannot easily catch them. Why? It is because locusts change their colours together with the change of the colours of crops(庄稼). When crops are green, locusts look green. But as the harvest (收获)time comes, locusts change to the same brown colour as crops have. Some other pests with different colours from plants are easily found and eaten by others. So they have to hide themselves for lives and appear only at night. If you study the animal life, you’ll find the main use of colouring is to protect themselves. Bears, lions and other animals move quietly through forests. They cannot be easily seen by hunters. This is because they have the colours much like the tes. Have you ever found an even more strange act? A kind of fish in the sea can send out a kind of very black liquid(液体) when it faces danger. While the liquid spreads over(散开), its enemies(敌 人) cannot find it. And it immediately swims away. So it has lived up to now though it is not strong at all. ( )56.From the passage we learn that locusts________. A. are small animals B. are easily found by birds C. are dangerous to their enemies D. change their colours to protect themselves ( )57.How can pests with different colours from plants keep out of danger? A. They run away quickly. B. They have the colours much like their enemies. C. They hide themselves by day and appear at night. D. They have to move quietly. ( )58.Bears and lions can keep safe because________. A. they have the colours much like the trees B. they move quietly C. they like brown and grey colours D. they live in forests ( )59.Why can the kind of fish live up to now? A. Because it is very big and strong. Because the liquid it sends out can help it escape from its enemies. B. Because the liquid it sends out can kill its enemies. C. Because it swims faster than any other fish. ( )60.Which is the best title for this passage? A. The Change of Colours for Animals and Pests. B. Colours of Different Animals and pests. C. The Main Use of Colours for Animals and Pests. D. Some Animals and Pests. (10) No one knows how man learned to make words. Perhaps he began by making sounds like those made by animals. Perhaps he grunted(发出呼噜声)like a pig when he lifted something heavy. Perhaps he made sounds like those he heard all round him----water splashing(飞溅), bees humming(嗡嗡作响声), a stone falling to the ground. Somehow he learned to make words. As the centuries went by, he made more and more new words. This is what we mean by language. People living in different countries made different kinds of words. Today there are about fifteen hundred different languages in the world. Each contains four or five hundred thousand words. But we do not need all these. Only a few thousand words are used in everyday life. The words you know are called your vocabulary. You should try to make your vocabulary bigger. Read as many books as you can. There are plenty of books written in easy language. Your dictionary is your most useful book. 61.What do we mean by language? [ ] A.Sounds made by man. B.All the words made by man. C.Different kinds of sound. D.The way man learns. 62.From the passage we know that long long ago ______. [ ] A.no one learned how to make sounds or words B.animals taught to learn the language C.Man learned the language by lifting heavy things, falling to the ground, and so on D.Man followed a lot of things in nature to make sounds and words 63.What is the number of language spoken in the world today? [ ] A.500 B.5, 000 C.1, 500 D.15, 000 64.In which sentence can the word “contain (s)” be put so that it is a right one? [ ] A.I ______several dictionary B.Sea water______ salt. C.A dog ______four legs D.Mr Smith ______glasses on his nose 65.Which of the following is the best if we want to make our vocabulary larger? [ ] A.To use the words in every day life B.To read more books C.To read easy books D.To look up new words in the dictionary (1) Not long after I first came to China, I had a telephone call from a young Chinese friend, “I?ve just _1_ married,” said the young man . “My wife _2_ I would like you to come to our house _3_ dinn er next Saturday.” “That?s _4_ ,” I said. “I?d love to .I wish to see you and your _5_ very soon.” “ She _6_ beautiful , and she can?t cook well. But I hope you?ll come.” When I heard this ,I was very much _7_. Was he _8_ tired of(厌倦) his new wife ? _9_ was he saying this to me? But when I saw his wife at the door, I found she was a quite beautiful young woman .Only then d id I_10_ that he wasn?t saying bad words about his wife .He was just being polite. ( )1. A. did B. got C. made D. had ( )2. A. and B.but C.or D.so ( )3. A. with B.in C.during D.for ( )4. A. bad B.wrong C. wonderful D. quite ( )5. A. husband B.wife C. son D. daughter ( )6. A. isn?t B. is C. wasn?t D. was ( )7. A. glad B. happy C. surprised D. frightened ( )8. A. yet B. still C. also D. already ( )9. A. Why B. Where C. What D. When ( )10. A. remember B. regret C. refuse D. know (2) Many children like stamp-collection. Stamp-collection _1_ until 1854. As time _2_, there are _3_ stamp-collectors( 集 邮 者 ) .Not only children _4_ men and women collect stamps. In 1921 ,America began _5_ stamps t o the collectors. In some countries, there even lessons _6_ stamp-collection in school. People are becoming _7_ and more interested _8_ stamps. _9_ on a stamp has meaning in it .It may be the head of a famous person or an important place. Each stamp _10_ us a story . ( )1. A. started B. didn?t start C. won?t start D. wasn?t start ( )2. A. past B. pass C. passes D. pasts ( )3. A. more B. plenty of C. more and more D. less ( )4. A. and B. but many C. and also D. but also ( )5. A. selling B. buying C. sold D. printing ( )6. A. for B. at C. with D. on ( )7. A. more B. many C. much D. most ( )8. A. in B. with C. at D. about. ( )9. A. Every person B. Every word C. The picture D. Every picture ( )10. A. says B. tells C. writes D. passes (3) Mrs. Robinson was a teacher in a big school in a city in America .She had boys and girls in her cla ss and she always enjoy _1_ them , because they were _2_ , and because they thought about eve rything _3_ . One day she said to the children , “People in a lot of countries in Asia _4_ in white cl othes at funerals ( 葬 礼 ) , _5_ people in America and in Europe wear white clothes when they?re happy.” What color d oes a woman wear in this country when she marries(结婚) , Mary? Mary said , “ White , _6_ she?s happy .” “ That?s good , Mary ,” Mrs Robinson said , “You?re quite _7_ .” But then one of the boys in th e class put his hand _8_ . “Yes , Dick ! “Mrs. Robinson said. “Do you want to _9_ something ?” “ Yes , please, Miss.” Dick said. “_10_ do men wear black in this country when they marry, Miss ?” ( )1. A. teach B. to teach C. teaching D. taught ( )2. A. quick B. slow C. children D. people ( )3. A. slowly B. carefully C. wrong D. hard ( )4. A. wear B. dress C. put on D. are dressed ( )5. A. and B. but C. so D. because ( )6. A. so B. because C. then D. but ( )7. A. right B. wrong C. well D. happy ( )8. A. away B. down C. up D. out ( )9. A. tell B. talk C. read D. ask ( )10. A. Why B. What C. How D. Which (4) What is the best way to learn a foreign language? We all remember that we learnt _1_ language well when we were children. If we can learn _2_ second language in the _3_ way, it won?t seem s o difficult. Think of what a small child _4_. It listens to what people say and it _5_ to imitate( 模 仿) what it hears. When it wants something, it has to ask _6_ it. In _7_, it is using the language. It is talking in it _8_ the time . _9_ people use a second language like his, they will learn it more _1 0_ than before. ( )1.A.ourselves B.own C.our own D.ours ( )2.A.the B.a C.an D.\ ( )3.A.other B.same C.different D.easy ( )4.A.does B.do C.did D.doing ( )5.A.want B.tries C.needed D.doing ( )6.A.for B.on C.about D.with ( )7.A.time B.trouble C.fact D.danger ( )8.A.in B.all C.for D.on ( )9.A.Whether B.Before C.If D.Until ( )10.A.best B.quickly C.slowly D.easy (5) Kites are made of thin sticks and paper. Most people have seen a kite ride and dip( 上 下 翻 飞 ) in a strong March _1_ or have flown _2_. But not so many people know that the Chinese wer e making and flying kites even _3_ people were writing. A long time ago, the Cinese made kites to _4_ in wars. They would fly these war kites in the nigh t. The kites were fixed _5_ they made strange sounds .The enemies were _6_ and ran away. They _7_ those strange sounds were made by spirits in the sky. The Chinese people also flew kites to _8_ good luck( 运 气 ) and to make their _9_ rich and tall. Sometimes they would fly kites _10_ water, pulling hooks( 钩子) hung down to catch fish. ( )1.A.rain B.wind C.clouds D.snow ( )2.A.one B.they C.that D.them ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ()3.A.until B.because C.while D.before )4.A.play B.move C.use D.put )5.A.so that B.or C.but D.though )6.A.fearless B.wounded C.frightened D.terrible )7.A.saw B.found C.decided D.thought )8.A.put B.bring C.take D.find )9.A.families B.crops C.villages D.lives )10.A.over B.in C.on D.towards (6) Why do so many people learn English? The answer is quite _1_ . English is widely _2_. It is _3_ by people in England, the United States, Australia and many _4_ countries. It is _5_ of the working l anguages at international meetings. Most international _6_ letters are written in English. And _7_ a few books and magazines are written in English too. If you know English, you?ll _8_ you can rea d so many _9_ books. English is really a _10_ to so much knowledge. ( )1.A.easy B.difficult C.right D.different ( )2.A.using B.to use C.used D.use ( )3.A.speak B.spoke C.spoken D.speaking ( )4.A.other B.another C.others D.neither ( )5.A.one B.two C.three D.four ( )6.A.English B.Chinese C.business D.Japanese ( )7.A.often B.quite C.rather D.usually ( )8.A.find out B.find C.look for D.look at ( )9.A.as B.most C.much D.more ( )10.A.ship B.wall C.bridge D.language (7) A man was sitting in the doctor's office. He was telling the doctor about his _1_ “I like football, doctor,” he said. “Please help me. My life has _2_ been a good one since I became _3_ in football and it is getting worse and worse. I can't even _4_ well at night. When I close my _5_ I' m out there in the football field _6_ after a flying ball. When I wake up, I' m more _7_ than I was when I went to bed. What am l going to do?” The doctor sat back and said, “ First of all, you _8_ to do your best not to dream about football. Before you are falling asleep, try to _9_ about something else. Try to think that you are at a party and someone is going to give you several million dollars.” “Are you crazy(发疯的)?”the man shouted. “I'll _10_ the ball!” ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( )1.A.problem B.family C.sport D.journey )2.A.always B.already C.never D.often )3.A.interested B.careful C.deep D.strong )4.A.work B.play C.do D.sleep )5.A.doors B.windows C.books D.eyes )6.A.looking B.playing C.running D.waiting )7.A.worried B.tired C.surprised D.pleased )8.A.want B.hope C.have D.decide )9.A.hear B.write C.talk D.think )10.A.miss B.play C.catch D.pass (8) What do we know about the sea? We (1)______ that it looks very beautiful when the sun is shining (2)______ it. We also learn that it can be very terrible when there is a strong wind. What (3)_____ things do we know about it? The first thing to remember is that the sea is very big. (4)_____ the map of the world, there is (5)______ sea than land. The sea covers three quarters of the (6)______. Some parts of the sea (7)______ very shallow. But some places are very deep. There is one place near Japan. It is nearly 11 kilometers deep. The (8)____ mountain in the world is about 9 kilometers high. If we put the mountain into the sea at that place, there would be (9)______ kilometers of water above it! The sea is salty. There is one sea called the Dead Sea. It is very salty. It is (10)_____ salty that swimmers cannot sink! Fish cannot live in the Dead Sea. ( )1. A. know B. say C. hope D. wish ( )2. A. in B. at C. on D. over ( )3. A. another B. other C. the other D. others ( )4. A. Look after B. See C. Watch D. Look at ( )5. A. smaller B. fewer C. more D. less ( )6. A. land B. world C. water D. mountain ( )7. A. are B. is C. has been D. were ( )8. A. longest B. oldest C. tallest D. highest ( )9. A. 20 B. 2 C. 11 D. 9 ( )10.A. much B. too C. so D. very (9) What do you know _1_ the sea? Some people _2_ it, but others haven?t. The sea _3_ beautiful _ 4_ a fine sunny day and it can be very rough(狂暴) _5_there is a strong wind. Of course, the sea is very large. In the world there is _6_ sea than land. If you have _7_ in the s ea, you know that the water is salty( 咸 的 ). Rivers carry salt _8_ the land in to the sea. Some places of the sea are more salty than _9_ pl aces. Do you the Dead Sea? Fish _10_ live in it. ( )1.A.something B.anything C.about D.in ( )2.A.sees B.to see C.seeing D.have seen ( )3.A.look B.looks C.looking D.looked ( )4.A.on B.in C.for D.to ( )5.A.before B.after C.when D.since ( )6.A.many B.much C.more D.some ( )7.A.swim B.swimming C.swam D.swum ( )8.A.on B.to C.in D.from ( )9.A.another B.an other C.other D.all other ( )10.A.can B.can?t C.could D.couldn?t (10) George and his wife had a small bar. The bar often kept open _1_ midnight , because people cam e to drink there while they were waiting for trains. At two o?clock one morning one man was _2_ at a table in the small bar. He was _3_ . George?s wife wanted to go to bed. She went _4_ several times, and each time the man was still there slee ping . _5_ she said to her husband, “You?ve woken that man six times now, but he _6_ . Why hav en?t you sent him away? It?s _7_.” “ Oh, no, I _8_ want to send him away,” answered her husband with a smile, “You see, wheneve r I woke him up, he asked for _9_ . When I bring it to him, he pays it .Then he _10_ again.” ( ) 1. A.until after B.at C. before D.until before ( )2. A.sitting B.sat C.stood D.standing ( )3. A.drinking B.tired C.eating D.asleep ( )4.A.to bed B.to the bedroom C.out D.into the bar ( )5.A.Suddenly B.At first C.At last D.Happily ( )6.A.isn?t drinking anything B.wakes up C.is still drinking D.isn?t asleep ( )7A.very early B.very late C.seven o?clock D.evening ( )8A.don?t B.will C.must D.can ( )9.A.something to drink B.something to eaat C.some bread and milk D.his bill ( )10.A.drinks B.goes to sleep C.eats D.pays 短文填空 1 she, like, study, mother, good, noodle, be, wear, shoe, teach Hello, My name is Wang Hong. I have a happy family. My father Mr Wang is a doctor and my mother Mrs. Wang is an English 1. _____. I am a student, 2. ______ in a middle school. My father likes noodles 3. ______, but my mother’s favorite food is dumplings. I like porridge and 4. _____ best. My father’s favorite fruit is apple, and tea is his best drink. What about my 5. _____? Orange and milk. I like pear and juice best. My favorite color is blue and I like 6. _____ my school uniform best. My mother says she likes 7. _____ red skirt best, which makes her warm and active. My father likes green. He 8. _____ sports, he often wears his sports 9. _____. This 10. _____ my family. I love my family. 短文填空 2 nation, tell, noodle, be, develop,write, ask, kind, vegetable, China Dear David, I’m very happy to 1.______ to you now. Last time you 2.______ me about my country. You know, China is a great country like Canada. She has a long history and rich culture. The 5-star red flag is her 3.______ flag. From south to north, east to west, there are many different 4.______ of foods. During China’s Spring Festival, the most people eat dumplings and 5. ______. South people eat rice and 6.______ often. Chinese is our language and I love Chinese. Beijing is 7.______ Capital. The Chinese people 8._____ making China 9.______ faster and faster. David, there are more interesting things. Next time I will 10.______ you. That’s all! Yours Li lei 短文填空 3 happy, others, friend, hobby, friendship,make, as, same, student, respect It is very hard to make friends if you stay at home alone all the time. 1.______ a good friend can make your life 2.______ and easier. How to make friends? If you are in a new class, don’t be nervous. Be 3.______ to others and they will be friendly to you too. Give your opening mind to other 4. ______. They will like you soon. The 5. ______ interest is important. Singing and dancing are most students’ 6.______. If you have, they will get close to you. At last, in order to keep a good 7. ______, we should help, understand and 8. ______ each other. In a word, 9.______ a good friend, giving others more means getting more from 10.______. 短文填空 4 keep, many, country, begin, show,lovely, dirty, collect, lose, surprise My hobby is collecting stamps. I have been 1. ______ stamps for ten years. Ten years ago, while I was playing in Jim’s house one day, he 2. ______ me his stamp albums. I was 3. ______ to see so many colorful stamps of different shapes and sizes. He gave me some stamps. My interest in stamp collection 4. ______ from that day. At first, I 5. _____ stamps in my notebooks. Later, I found that most of them became 6. ______ and some of them were 7. ______. So I bought an stamp album. It was very lovely. I have 8. ______ than two hundred stamps now. My foreign friends often send stamps to me from different 9. ______ around the world. In my free time, I usually bring out all my 10. ______ stamps. They can help me remember my friends. I really enjoy doing this. 短文填空 5 open, help, nice, between, not only,sister, or, habit, pass, do Americans like to say “Thank you” when others help them 1. ______ say something kind to them. It is a very good 2. ______. You should say “Thank you” when someone 3. ______ you the salt on the table, when someone walking in front of you holds the door 4. ______ for you, when someone says you have 5. ______ your work very well, or you have bought something 6. ______, or your city is very beautiful. “Thank you” is 7. ______ used among friends, but also 8. ______ parents and children, brothers and 9. _____, husbands and wives. So we always say “Thank you” when getting 10. ______ from others. 短文填空 6 about, interest, great, often, place,speak, nice, two, well, go Last year I 1. ______ to Australia to study and travel. I stayed there for 21 days. I lived in Sydney for two weeks. I visited a place of 2. ______ in the morning and had English lessons in the afternoon. A friend and I stayed with a family in Sydney. The home-stay family were very 3. ______ to us. We talked 4. ______ a lot of things in English. My 5. ______ English became much better in Australia. I didn’t have to speak English so 6. ______ in China. But in Australia, I had to. Soon I could talk with my teachers and home-stay family freely. To me, the best 7. ______ in Australia is the Sydney Opera House. On my 8. ______ day in Sydney, I went there. The Opera House is 9. ______. It is so beautiful. I can’t sing very 10. ______, but when I was in it, I really wanted to sing. 短文填空 7 come, grandparent, again, count, giveswim, surprise, see, study, color Dear Jane, Thank you so much for 1. ______ me such a nice birthday party. I was really 2. ______! You, Jerry, Kate and all my old friends at high school 3. ______! I had a fantastic time! I didn’t 4. ______, But I guess there were 10 to 12 people there. I enjoyed 5. ______ all of them. Thank you also for the beautiful sweater. The size is good and I love the 6. ______. How did you know that red is my favorite? Then, what are you busy doing these days? Do you have a lot of homework to do? I am 7. ______ for my tests. I can’t wait for the summer holidays to come! I’m going to my 8. ______ home in Hawaii for the holidays. Their house is near the beach and I can go 9. ______ every day! It would be very exciting. Thanks 10. ______ for the party and the great gift. Write soon and tell me about your plans for the summer holidays! Yours, Nancy 短文填空 8 help, vegetable, delicious, need, because,garden, good, something, show, piece Have you ever eaten vegetables from the garden? If so, you know how 1. ______ they can be. Freshly-picked vegetables are also 2. _____ for you, and it’s fun to grow them. This book will 3. ______ how to grow vegetables in your garden. You will need many things to grow 4. ______. For example, you need a small 5. ______of land, seeds, water, and fertilizer(肥料) to 6. ______ your plants grow. But you will need 7. ______ else, too. You need math! That is 8. ______ you will have to know how large your 9. ______ is and how much space(空间) each plant 10. ______. To do all of that, you will use a lot of math. 短文填空 9 sun, hot, smell, work, singing,nice, swim, lower, because, sunny Which season do you like best? I love summer best 1. ______ I can do many activities outdoors, like going to the park after a long day’s 2. ______. In summer it’s very 3. ______ to go camping or to sit next to a fire with a drink at night. I love to 4. ______ in the sea and lie on the beach reading a book. The temperature there is 5. ______ than that in other places, so I feel really comfortable. I love to walk on the beach as the 6. ______ goes down before darkness and I think it is beautiful. I also love to drive up to the north. It is 7. ______ there. The leaves are so nice in the warm sun. When I wake up, I can hear the birds 8. ______ right there. I love summer because flowers come out with beautiful colors. I love to sit in my garden. There I can 9. ______ my lemon tree. When it is 10. ______ outside, I love to jump into a pool and I feel so relaxed. 短文填空 10 rain, because, too, rest, enjoy,time, happy, well, weekend, read Do you like sunny days? Many people like sunny days, 1. ______ they can go out to do what they like. And on holidays or at 2. ______, they like going to the beach to 3. ______ the sunshine. It makes them 4. ______. But they don’t like rain. They always feel sad when it 5. ______. I like sunshine very much, and I enjoy rain, 6. ______. On rainy days, I like to listen to music, do some 7. ______ or just look out of the window. Sometimes, I will have a good 8. ______ and sleep when it rains. Sunshine may make one run around and rain may make one quiet. Which do you like 9. ______? I hope you can have a good 10. ______ no matter when it is sunny or rainy. (1) Here are some things you can do to help stop global warming(全球变暖). ( )56. Walk, cycle, take a subway or a bus. Ask your parents to use public transportation as much as possible instead of using cars too often. ( )57. Think before you throw away waste. Cut down on how much you throw in the waste. And be sure to take e-waste, like computers, mobile phones and harmful waste to a special recycling waste bin. ( )58. When it comes to your shopping habits, think of buying products that are better for the environment or that are made from recycled materials, and above all, have fess or no packaging(包装). ( )59. It takes a lot of energy to heat water. Don’t always heat the water when you do washing with the washing machine. Wash a full load of clothes in cold water. ( )60. Talk to your friends, family and school teachers. Teach them what you’ve learned and make your house and school as green as possible. Think of ways to educate others. Create fund-raisers(募捐活动) in your local community to make a change. A. Don’t throw away waste B. Avoid products with a lot of packaging C. Recycle more D. Use less hot water E. Drive less F. Spread the word (2) ( ) 1:You should say “Thank you” when someone gives you the food on the table, when someone keeps the door open for you, when someone says you have done your work well, or you have bought a nice thing, or your city is very beautiful. ( ) 2:Kitty is a 12-year-old girl. She wants to be a dancer. Every day she dances for two hours. She always has some bread and milk for breakfast. She eats many vegetables and fruits. She doesn’t eat much meat. She wants to keep fit. ( ) 3:When you learn English, the most important way is to use it. You can keep a diary every day. Try to speak English as often as you can. Never be shy. You can practice speaking it with your classmates and your teachers in or after class. ( ) 4:On Children’s Day an American woman took her little son to Zhongshan Park. There were too many people there. The woman couldn’ t find her son soon, she had to ask the police for help. With the help of the policeman, she found her son at last. She thanked the police very much. ( ) 5:Some people say that laughter is the best medicine. Scientists are beginning to agree with this. Many doctors believe that laughter helps us get better when we are sick. A.A lovely girl B.How kind the policemen are! C.A brave boy D.When should you say “ Thank you!”? E.How to learn English well? F.Laughuer is good for our body (3) ( )1. How can laughter help us in our daily life? Do you think humor is helpful, if we are really sick? Do you know anyone who laughs all the time? What is that person like? Do you know someone who never laughs? Do you enjoy being around that person? ( )2. Many doctors believe that happiness is important for our general health. If you are worried about something, talk to your parents or your teacher. You should be happy for ever. ( )3. When we were babies, we slept for much of the day. It is important for teenagers to get about eight hours’ sleep. At weekends, you’ve got more time, so use it not just for your fr iends, but for rest, too. ( )4. Advertisements have because so common that they aren’t working any more. We don’t like advertisements, so we try not to see them. We turn off the ads on our computers, we refuse to watch them on TV, or read them in magazines. ( )5. More teenagers damage their health through smoking and talking drugs than any other dangers. Think about the effect on your family and friends, and think about its effect on you and your health. A. We don’t like advertisements. B. Don’t worry! Be happy! C. Rest up while you can! D. Healthy food. E. Laughter is the best medicine. F. Say no to smoking and drugs. (4) ( ) 1. When a family takes the time to eat a meat together often there isn’t enough time to prepare the food. That is why “fast food” is so popular in North America. People spend about 40 percent of their food dollars on fast food. ( ) 2. Teachers at American colleges and universities have different teaching methods. Some teachers give homework and check it every day, and students in their classes have to take many exams. Some teachers give only writing tasks, some always follow a course outline and usually use the textbook, others send students to the library for tasks. ( ) 3. Sandstorms usually come from Northwest China, and more such storms will happen this year because the areas of dry land are bigger. This year stronger winds will carry more dust. On the other hand, the global warming would make the winds weaker in the future, so there will be fewer sandstorms. ( ) 4. More than 100 taxi drivers went on stopping working in a northwest China country on Sunday to ask the government to stop illegal taxis. The taxis met on a road in Tongren County, Huangan, Qinghai Province since 8 am. They left around 7 pm when it was getting dark. ( ) 5. On the other hand, the fire brought disaster to the animals in the mountain. It is said that about 1,000,000 animals there were also dead. A fireman found a wounded koala. The koala had nothing to eat. Then David gave his food and drink to it. A. Taxi drivers stopped working in Qinghai. B. North Americans like fast food. C. Different teachers different teaching methods. D. The bad result of fire. E. North Americans are very busy. F. The cause of sandstorms. (5) ( )1. We leave at 8:00 every Saturday. You can enjoy fresh air, country beauty and village food. ( )2. You can enjoy English activities here and practice your spoken English. Every Friday evening, from 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm. ( ) 3. People can sell or buy old things at low prices. Every Sunday morning in the City Square. ( )4. A very good chance for people to enjoy family life with children June 1st, Monday, on the playground of Garden Hotel. The first runners can get a wonderful prize. ( )5. This is a party for all students who love dancing. Please bring your Student Card with you. June 28, Sunday. A. Swimming Across the Beijing River B. A Free Dance C. English Corner D. Running Competition for Kids and Parents E. Trips to Flower Hill Village F. Open Market (6) ( )1. LONDON, Nov 12 (Reuters) - A lot of old coins which have helped keep the clock of London's Big Ben the right time for the last 150 years were replaced on Thursday by a new five pound ($8.29) coin to mark the 2012 Olympics. ( )2. The 2011 Beijing International Education Expo (BIEE) was held on Friday in Beijing. The BIEE is known as a chance for overseas schools to be known. Because more Chinese students choose to study abroad, the Expo attracted overseas schools from 32 countries this year. ( )3. I've been to Alaska a few times, alone or with others. Most travelers there, whether alone or not, have their own vehicles(车辆). They don't meet many other travelers. But if you're staying in the hostels(青年旅社) or taking the Alaska ferries or going to music festivals, you'll meet others. The rest is up to you. ( )4. Italian food has a lot of fans all around the world. But, you don't have to travel far to enjoy its strong taste, especially if you're in Shanghai. So, if you feel tired and hungry while visiting the World Expo, you might want to stop by one of the many Italian restaurants spread throughout the city. ( )5. I speak 23 languages. It is difficult. Learning languages is my hobby most of the time. I went to Italy for a weekend, and fell in love with the language. I bought books and started teaching myself. By the end of my three years in France, I was good at both languages. I learnt other languages in the same way. A. Most travelers to Alaska usually drive alone on the way. B. He has such a hobby that he can speak twenty-three languages. C. The news from Reuters. D. A certain chance for both overseas schools and Chinese students. E. People can do many things in malls. F. Italian restaurants can be easily found in Shanghai.}

我要回帖

更多关于 八年级英语选词填空题 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信