they are noisy.i like themsql语句like多个字段正确吗

阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。The elephant and the flyAn elephant was standing and picking leaves from a tree. A small fly came,flying and buzzing (嗡嗡叫) near his ear. The elephant waved it away with his long ears. Then the fly came again, and the elephant waved it away once more. This was repeated several times. Then the elephant asked the fly, “Why are you so restless and noisy? Why can’t you stay for a while in one place? ”The fly answered, “I am attracted to whatever I see, hear or smell. My five senses pull me constantly in all directions and I cannot resist them.What is your secret? How can you stay so calm and still?”The elephant stopped eating and said, “My five senses do not rule my attention. Whatever I do, I get involved in it. Now that I am eating, I am completely absorbed in eating. In this way I can enjoy my food and chew it better. I rule and control my attention, and not the other way around. So when you are in charge of your five senses and attention, your mind will become calm too.”【写作内容】1、以约30个词概括短文的内容;2、然后以约120个词就“专注”这一主题发表你的看法,并包括以下要点:(1)看完故事后的感受及启发;(2)描述一段你或他人因受太多干扰而使学习、生活或工作受到影响的不愉快经历;(3)你打算在高三这一年里如何保持专注、专心。[来源:学+科+网]【写作要求】1、在作文中可以使用自己亲身的经历或虚构的故事,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子;2、作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。【评分标准】概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,篇章连贯。 - 跟谁学
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索无锡
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。The elephant and the flyAn elephant was standing and picking leaves from a tree. A small fly came,flying and buzzing (嗡嗡叫) near his ear. The elephant waved it away with his long ears. Then the fly came again, and the elephant waved it away once more. This was repeated several times. Then the elephant asked the fly, “Why are you so restless and noisy? Why can’t you stay for a while in one place? ”The fly answered, “I am attracted to whatever I see, hear or smell. My five senses pull me constantly in all directions and I cannot resist them.What is your secret? How can you stay so calm and still?”The elephant stopped eating and said, “My five senses do not rule my attention. Whatever I do, I get involved in it. Now that I am eating, I am completely absorbed in eating. In this way I can enjoy my food and chew it better. I rule and control my attention, and not the other way around. So when you are in charge of your five senses and attention, your mind will become calm too.”【写作内容】1、以约30个词概括短文的内容;2、然后以约120个词就“专注”这一主题发表你的看法,并包括以下要点:(1)看完故事后的感受及启发;(2)描述一段你或他人因受太多干扰而使学习、生活或工作受到影响的不愉快经历;(3)你打算在高三这一年里如何保持专注、专心。[来源:学+科+网]【写作要求】1、在作文中可以使用自己亲身的经历或虚构的故事,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子;2、作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。【评分标准】概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,篇章连贯。阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。The elephant and the flyAn elephant was standing and picking leaves from a tree. A small fly came,flying and buzzing (嗡嗡叫) near his ear. The elephant waved it away with his long ears. Then the fly came again, and the elephant waved it away once more. This was repeated several times. Then the elephant asked the fly, “Why are you so restless and noisy? Why can’t you stay for a while in one place? ”The fly answered, “I am attracted to whatever I see, hear or smell. My five senses pull me constantly in all directions and I cannot resist them.What is your secret? How can you stay so calm and still?”The elephant stopped eating and said, “My five senses do not rule my attention. Whatever I do, I get involved in it. Now that I am eating, I am completely absorbed in eating. In this way I can enjoy my food and chew it better. I rule and control my attention, and not the other way around. So when you are in charge of your five senses and attention, your mind will become calm too.”&【写作内容】1、以约30个词概括短文的内容;2、然后以约120个词就“专注”这一主题发表你的看法,并包括以下要点:(1)看完故事后的感受及启发;(2)描述一段你或他人因受太多干扰而使学习、生活或工作受到影响的不愉快经历;(3)你打算在高三这一年里如何保持专注、专心。[来源:学+科+网]【写作要求】1、在作文中可以使用自己亲身的经历或虚构的故事,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子;2、作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。【评分标准】概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,篇章连贯。科目:难易度:最佳答案One possible version:An elephant was constantly disturbed by a restless fly, who wondered about the secret of remaining calm. The elephant revealed that calmness would be obtained when one’s senses and attention were focused.After reading the story, I was inspired by what the elephant said. The ability to focus one’s attention is the key to success in doing anything. Just like the fly, a person who is easily distracted by the surroundings will feel restless and tired, is unable to achieve his success. This reminds me of what happened when I entered high school as a Senior One student. I was so excited to find that there were various student organizations and after-class activities intended for us students. It seemed that many groups were suited to me. During the first term, I was attracted whenever there was a notice from a student group and I was eager to find out more about it. As a result, I didn’t spend enough time on my studies. Nor could I settle down on my homework every day. Consequently, I fell behind my classmates and failed in an important exam.I have learned a lesson from this experience that one should focus on one thing at a time before he can get it well done. As a Senior Three student, I intend to set a clear goal for myself first. Then I will give priority to what I will be doing and keep it up, trying to resist the temptation of other events. I am fully aware that only when I have a clear and determined mind can I achieve my goal in the end.解析试题分析:读写任务要求学生应用阅读和写作技能完成语言的交际任务,考查学生综合应用语言的能力包括用英语获取信息、处理信息、传达信息的能力、分析问题、解决问题的能力以及用英语进行思维和表达的能力。必须用5句话概括短文的内容。要看清“写作要求”后的具体要求,并在答题中一直自始至终贯彻其要求。应避免句式过于单一呆板,应该有长有短、错落有致;有抑有扬,使文章有很强的节奏感,这就要求懂得灵活运用富于变化的各种句式。例如强调句、倒装句、with复合结构、非谓语动词、恰到好处的被动句、高级的定语从句、what引导的主语从句等。【亮点说明】文中使用了非常好的短语和句子为文章增色不少,比如reminds sb of,so…that, was eager to, focus on还运用了who, that,when, whenever引导的状语从句等等。Nor could I settle down on my homework every day.是一个倒装句。并注意了句子的衔接如:As a result,Then等等。考点:读写任务。知识点:&&&&&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心My dream lifestyle is living far away from a busy and noisy city with my friend talking and laughing is my dream lifestyle.I don't think they are good,and I just want to be myself.I would like to be an doctor when I grow up .I'll make
some interesting things,such as drawing,collecting stamps and doing sports too.But f 的翻译是:我梦想的生活生活远从忙碌和喧嚣的城市和我的朋友谈话,笑是我梦想的生活方式。我不认为是好的和我只是想做我自己。我想成为一名医生,长大了。我要做一些有趣的事情,如绘画、 集邮和太做运动。但首先,我必须努力学习现在为了使我的梦想的生活方式能成真。 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
My dream lifestyle is living far away from a busy and noisy city with my friend talking and laughing is my dream lifestyle.I don't think they are good,and I just want to be myself.I would like to be an doctor when I grow up .I'll make
some interesting things,such as drawing,collecting stamps and doing sports too.But f
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
远离繁忙和嘈杂的说话城市与我的朋友我的梦想的生活方式,是生活和笑是我的梦想lifestyle.I不认为他们是优秀的,我只是想被myself.I想成为一个医生,当我长大,我会做出一些有趣的事情,如绘画,集邮和做运动的too.But首先,我必须刻苦学习,现在为了使我的梦想生活方式成真。
我梦想的生活生活远从忙碌和喧嚣的城市和我的朋友谈话,笑是我梦想的生活方式。我不认为是好的和我只是想做我自己。我想成为一名医生,长大了。我要做一些有趣的事情,如绘画、 集邮和太做运动。但首先,我必须努力学习现在为了使我的梦想的生活方式能成真。
我梦想的生活生活远从忙碌和喧嚣的城市和我的朋友谈话,笑是我梦想的生活方式。我不认为是好的和我只是想做我自己。我想成为一名医生,长大了。我要做一些有趣的事情,如绘画、 集邮和太做运动。但首先,我必须努力学习现在为了使我的梦想的生活方式能成真。
我的梦想是生活方式生活到远离繁忙和嘈吵的城市同我的朋友在谈笑是我的梦想生活。我不认为他们是好的,我只想将自己一定要作一个医生当我长大.我要给一些有趣的事情,例如绘画、搜集邮票和做运动太。但首先,我现在必须努力学习,使我生活方式梦想成真。
我的梦想生活方式很远从繁忙是生存,并且喧闹的城市与我的朋友谈话和笑是我的梦想生活方式。我不认为他们是好,并且我想要是我自己。当我长大时,我希望是医生。我将做一些有趣的事,例如图画,收集邮票,并且做也是炫耀。但首先,我必须学习坚硬现在为了做我的梦想生活方式来真实。
相关内容&aHard feelings sign each sentence you write! But you mean it? 反感签署您写的每个句子! 但您手段它? & a今年暑假我们一家人计划去夏威夷度假 Summer vacation our whole family plans Hawaii to take vacation this year & ainterlock table up 保险设备桌 & aPretend not to know 假装不知道 & a5.8米 5.8 meters & a2 softgels 2 softgels & a在此期间,XX先生在非洲贝宁的一切费用由本人承担 XX gentleman undertakes in African Berlin's all expenses by myself & a七年级最佳学生 Seven grade best students & aCan my love, when appear 罐头我的爱,当出现 & a这个位子的最低消费是400 This seat lowest expense is 400 & a傲不可长,欲不可纵,乐不可极,志不可移。 Arrogant cannot be long, wants not to be possible vertical, happy not to be possible extremely, the will cannot move. & amy breakfast very simple my breakfast very simple & aant guess the meaning of the new words just enjoy yourself 蚂蚁猜测新的词的意思开心 & aThis
me. 这是 图片的Zara和我。 & aI wish I know how to make this feeling stop 怎么女孩 & a单价得重新调整,因为,做那样的靴子材料浪费的太厉害 The unit price readjusts, because, makes such boots material waste too fiercely & a你在哪个城市学习呢 Which city study are you at & a确定了锅炉水冷壁、屏式过热器的主要失效类型为短时过热爆管和现场鳍片(或密封)焊接处泄漏 Had determined the boiler water cooling wall, the screen type superheater main expiration type (or seal) welds place divulging for the short-time superheat cartridge igniter and the scene fin piece & a但是我一直在等你 But I am always waiting for you & a看多了,又有什么好处? Looked have been many, also what advantage has? & aDon't give in to the fate . Smile to
life and it will smile back 不要屈服命运。 微笑到生活和它将微笑 & aShe spends half an hour doing exercise in the gym every day. She learns baseball on Saturdays, and now she plays it pretty well. 她在体操里的度过半小时每天做锻炼。 在星期六她学会棒球和她相当很好现在玩它。 & a获得冠军 Wins the championship & ahi,yes,I'm new to here!~live in circle road scarsdale!~and you? 高,是,我是新的对这里! ~live在圈子路scarsdale! ~and您? & a我们认为他说的话很重要 We thought he said the speech is very important & a他请我向你转达他对你的祝福 He asks me to convey him to you to your blessing & a只做大量语法笔记是不够的 Makes the massive grammar note is only insufficient & ain quest of someting to read 在某事的搜寻读 & a我会努力做好我的工作,积极配合老师工作。 I can complete my work diligently, coordinates teacher to work positively. & aIF YOU WANT CHAT WITH YOUR FRIEND 如果您想要闲谈与您的朋友 & awant body massage 想要身体按摩 & aso they steal others‘ money and become bad 如此他们窃取其他`金钱并且变得坏 & aI hear our teacher wwill be back in weeks’ time 我听见我们的老师wwill回来在几星期’时间 & aThe Intel Pentium Processor Extreme Edition 840 tunninng at 3.2 GHz and Intel 955X Express Chipsets ate being built into computers ther are now entering the market 英特尔奔腾处理器极端编辑840 tunninng在3.2千兆赫和英特尔明确Chipsets吃被修造入那里计算机的955X现在进入市场 & aSUA MENSAGEM FOI RECEBIDA COM SUCESSO! SUA MENSAGEM FOI RECEBIDA COM SUCESSO! & a请拼写一下。 Please spell. & a想要更多信息 Wish more informations & a优雅生活 Graceful life & a我能在这看书么 I can read in this & aThe words I need to hear to always get me through the day,and make it ok,I miss you 我需要听见一整天总得到我的词,和做它ok,我想念您 & a这样我会感到很快乐 Like this I will feel very joyfully & awell try writing the new word in your notebook and studying them at home that help a lot 写新的词在您的笔记本和在家学习他们的好的尝试帮助很多 & a我很喜欢它==== I like its ==== very much & apeople can now work at home with a computer in front ,getting and sending the information they need 他们需要的人们在前面能在家现在与一台计算机一起使用,获得和送信息 & atools co 用工具加工co & aexpress our desire to enter into business relations with you 表现出我们的欲望开始与您的业务关系 & aThanks for coming in for the interview,Katrina. 感谢进来为采访, Katrina。 & aSo are computer games.living life on the go,we are easy to feel tired and depressed. 如此忙个不停是计算机games.living生活,我们是容易对疲倦和沮丧的感觉。 & a谢谢!如果我站你身边,你会认识我吗? Thanks! If I stand side you, you can know me? & awhich are you three favourite subjects 哪些是您三个喜爱主题 & a我应该大声读 I should read loudly & awhat a fucking mobile phone waste my damn momey 该死的移动电话废物我的momey & a宽恕我的无理吧 Forgives me unreasonably & a事实上,我早就爱上你了。 In fact, I already fell in love with you. & aMy dream lifestyle is living far away from a busy and noisy city with my friend talking and laughing is my dream lifestyle.I don't think they are good,and I just want to be myself.I would like to be an doctor when I grow up .I'll make
some interesting things,such as drawing,collecting stamps and doing sports too.But f 我的梦想生活方式很远从繁忙是生存,并且喧闹的城市与我的朋友谈话和笑是我的梦想生活方式。我不认为他们是好,并且我想要是我自己。当我长大时,我希望是医生。我将做一些有趣的事,例如图画,收集邮票,并且做也是炫耀。但首先,我必须学习坚硬现在为了做我的梦想生活方式来真实。 &阅读理解Dear Jack,I am in China now. I have many new friends here. They are very friendly. I often have dinner with them. I like many kinds of Chinese food, like Sichuan food, Hunan food and Guangdong fo 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
阅读理解Dear Jack,I am in China now. I have many new friends & here. They are very friendly. I often have dinner with them. I like many & kinds of Chinese food, like Sichuan food, Hunan food and Guangdong food. They & are delicious. I’m very glad to be here.Yours,Jane&Picnic PlanTime: this SaturdayPlace: West Hill FarmPeople: students in Class 2, Grade 1&Don’t forgetJanebowls, dishes, guitarMichaelcamera, vegetablesMariaknife, chicken, kiteKangkanghamburgers, apples1.Who is the letter from? It’s from _____.A.JaneB.JackC.Michael2.---Who is NOT in Class 2, Grade 1? && ---_____.A.KangkangB.JackC.Jane3.What does the letter talk about? It talks about ______.A.foodB.vegetablesC.hamburgers4.The students in Class 2, Grade 1 want to go to ______ this Saturday.A.cook dishesB.have a picnicC.buy some food5.Maria wants to take ______ to West Hill Farm.A.camera, kite and applesB.bowls and guitarC.kite, chicken and knife
ABABC1.根据署名可知是Jane写的。&&&2.根据短文所提供的信息,Jack没在哪个班级。他不在中国。&&3.根据短文内容可知他们谈论的是有关食物的事情。4.他们为野餐做准备。&&&&&5.根据信息可知Maria要带kite, chicken and knife
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:随堂讲与练 七年级上册(配合牛津英语) 牛津版
Dear Uncle Rain,
  How are you? We have moved to a small village in North Town.
  When we moved to this village two months ago, I didn't like it because there was not much to do.There are no restaurants or shops around, so it is not very convenient to live in the village.It takes 20 minutes to walk to the nearest bus-stop.
  Now I like living in the village because it is very peaceful.There is not much traffic near the house, so it is always quiet and I can do my homework quickly.It was not easy to do my homework in our old flat in the city because it was very noisy.
  I have many friends at school.We often play together.We go fishing, swimming and cycling.I prefer these activities to watching TV.Also, I am stronger and healthier now because I do more exercise.The air is clean here, so we like going on walks.There are many pleasant and interesting walks around the village.
  I prefer living in the country to the city.Which do you prefer, Uncle Rain? Please write and tell me!
1.When did Jack move to this village?
  How are you? I'm at a new school this term.And I'm writing to you about my school now.My new school is big and nice.There are one thousand and four hundred students and one hundred and forty teachers at my school.I like the teachers.They are very kind to me.My classmates are very friendly, too.They teach me Chinese and I teach them English.
  There are trees, flowers and green grass at my school.They are very beautiful.Behind my school there is a small river.The water in it is quite clean.We can swim in it.
  We have no classes on Saturdays or Sundays.Sometimes I go to play football or basketball with my classmates.Sometimes I stay at home and watch TV.Sometimes I go to shops with my father and mother.We all like China.
  Please write to me soon!
Jack is at a/an _________ school.
There are _________ students and _________ teachers at Jack's school.
1,400; 104
1, 040; 104
1,400; 140
1, 040; 140
Jack's teachers _________.
teach him English very well
only teach him Chinese and English
don't like him at all
are quite good to him
Jack _________ his new classmates.
doesn't get on well with
doesn't like
makes good friends with
is going to learn English from
Which is TRUE?
Jack goes to school every day.
Jack doesn't have classes every day.
Jack has no classes only on Saturdays.
Jack has no classes only on Sundays.
来源:2012年仁爱版初中英语七年级上册第四单元topic 2练习卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Dear Jack, I am in China now. I have many new friends here. They are very friendly. I often have dinner with them. I like many kinds of Chinese food, like Sichuan food, Hunan food and Guangdong food. They are delicious. I’m very glad to be here. Yours, Jane
Picnic Plan Time: this Saturday Place: West Hill Farm People: students in Class 2, Grade 1
Don’t forget
bowls, dishes, guitar
camera, vegetables
knife, chicken, kite
hamburgers, apples
&1.Who is the letter from? It’s from_________.A.Jane&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Jack&&&&&&&&&&&& C.Michael2. Who is NOT in Class 2, Grade 1?__________.A.Kangkang&&&&&&&& B.Jack&&&&&&&&&&&& C.Jane3. What does the letter talk about? Ittalks about __________.A.food&&&&&&&&&&&& B.vegetables&&&&&&&&&& C.hamburgers 4. The students in Class 2, Grade 1 want togo to _________ this Saturday.A. cookdishes&&&&&&&&& B. have apicnic&&&&&&& C. buy somefood&&&5. Maria wants to take __________ to WestHill Farm.A. camera, kite andapples&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. bowls and guitarC. kite, chicken and knife&
来源:同步题
题型:阅读理解
阅读理解。
1. Who is the letter from? It's from _____.
&&& A. Jane&&& B. Jack&&& C. Michael
2. Who is NOT in Class 2, Grade 1? _____.
&&& A. Kangkang&&& B. Jack&&& C. Jane
3. What does the letter talk about? It talks about _____.
&&& A. food&&& B. vegetables&&& C. hamburgers
4. The students in Class 2, Grade 1 want to go to _____ this Saturday.
&&& A. cook dishes&&& B. have a picnic&&& C. buy some food&&&&
5. Maria wants to take _____ to West Hill Farm.
&&& A. camera, kite and apples&&& B. bowls and guitar&&& C. kite, chicken and knife
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多关于 sql的like语句 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信