i like her big essshe but i don't likeher这句话对吗

It was not a good day today. Everything went wrong. First, I slept late and Mom shouted at me to wake up. When I went to the kitchen for breakfast, there was no cereal. I decided to have some toast instead, but I burned it. I had to eat it anyway because there was no more bread. There was no juice, either. I just had a glass of water.When I was almost at the bus stop, I realized that I had forgotten my wallet, so I had to go back home and get it. Of course, I missed the bus and had to wait for the next bus.I was late for school and the teacher told me to stay in the classroom at lunchtime to catch up on(弥补)the schoolwork I had missed.After lunch, it was the time to give the teacher our homework. I reached into my bag to get it but it wasn’t there. I had left it at home. I was in trouble again.When I got home, I went straight to my room to catch up on my homework. Mom cooked fish for dinner. She knows I don’t like fish, but she thinks it is good for her son. It was a horrible day. I hope tomorrow will be better.小题1:What happened to the writer on this bad day?A.The writer argued with his parents.B.The writer heard some terrible news.C.Many small things went wrong.D.Part of the writer’s house was on fire.小题2:When did the writer’s bad day begin?A.At nightB.In the morning.C.At lunchtime.D.In the afternoon.小题3:What did the writer do after he went home?A.He did some homework.B.He made a telephone call.C.He made fun with his friend.D.He was tired, so he went to bed.小题4: When you “burn” something, you ___________________.A.give it awayB.eat it too fastC.cook it too longD.make it very well小题5:According to the passage, we can know _______________.A.the writer fell off from his bikeB.the writer went to school C.the writer got up early in the morningD.the writer doesn’t like eating fish - 跟谁学
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
It was not a good day today. Everything went wrong. First, I slept late and Mom shouted at me to wake up. When I went to the kitchen for breakfast, there was no cereal. I decided to have some toast instead, but I burned it. I had to eat it anyway because there was no more bread. There was no juice, either. I just had a glass of water.When I was almost at the bus stop, I realized that I had forgotten my wallet, so I had to go back home and get it. Of course, I missed the bus and had to wait for the next bus.I was late for school and the teacher told me to stay in the classroom at lunchtime to catch up on(弥补)the schoolwork I had missed.After lunch, it was the time to give the teacher our homework. I reached into my bag to get it but it wasn’t there. I had left it at home. I was in trouble again.When I got home, I went straight to my room to catch up on my homework. Mom cooked fish for dinner. She knows I don’t like fish, but she thinks it is good for her son. It was a horrible day. I hope tomorrow will be better.小题1:What happened to the writer on this bad day?A.The writer argued with his parents.B.The writer heard some terrible news.C.Many small things went wrong.D.Part of the writer’s house was on fire.小题2:When did the writer’s bad day begin?A.At nightB.In the morning.C.At lunchtime.D.In the afternoon.小题3:What did the writer do after he went home?A.He did some homework.B.He made a telephone call.C.He made fun with his friend.D.He was tired, so he went to bed.小题4: When you “burn” something, you ___________________.A.give it awayB.eat it too fastC.cook it too longD.make it very well小题5:According to the passage, we can know _______________.A.the writer fell off from his bikeB.the writer went to school C.the writer got up early in the morningD.the writer doesn’t like eating fish
It was not a good day today. Everything went wrong. First, I slept late and Mom shouted at me to wake up. When I went to the kitchen for breakfast, there was no cereal. I decided to have some toast instead, but I burned it. I had to eat it anyway because there was no more bread. There was no juice, either. I just had a glass of water.When I was almost at the bus stop, I realized that I had forgotten my wallet, so I had to go back home and get it. Of course, I missed the bus and had to wait for the next bus.I was late for school and the teacher told me to stay in the classroom at lunchtime to catch up on(弥补)the schoolwork I had missed.After lunch, it was the time to give the teacher our homework. I reached into my bag to get it but it wasn’t there. I had left it at home. I was in trouble again.When I got home, I went straight to my room to catch up on my homework. Mom cooked fish for dinner. She knows I don’t like fish, but she thinks it is good for her son. It was a horrible day. I hope tomorrow will be better.小题1:What happened to the writer on this bad day?A.The writer argued with his parents.B.The writer heard some terrible news.C.Many small things went wrong.D.Part of the writer’s house was on fire.小题2:When did the writer’s bad day begin?A.At nightB.In the morning.C.At lunchtime.D.In the afternoon.小题3:What did the writer do after he went home?A.He did some homework.B.He made a telephone call.C.He made fun with his friend.D.He was tired, so he went to bed.小题4: When you “burn” something, you ___________________.A.give it awayB.eat it too fastC.cook it too longD.make it very well小题5:According to the passage, we can know _______________.A.the writer fell off from his bikeB.the writer went to school C.the writer got up early in the morningD.the writer doesn’t like eating fish科目:最佳答案
小题1:C小题2:B小题3:A小题4:C小题5:D

知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心-I would like to pick up your sister for you. But I don’t know her. ? -A middle-aged woman with a round face, wearing a red blouse.A.How about your sisterB.What do you think of your sisterC.What is y 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
—I would like to pick up your sister for you. But I don’t know her. _____? —A middle-aged woman with a round face, wearing a red blouse.A.How about your sisterB.What do you think of your sisterC.What is your sister likeD.What does your sister do
C试题分析:考查交际用语:句意是:--我想帮你接你姐姐,但我不认得她。根据答语;一个中年妇女,圆脸,穿红色衬衫。可知选C,她是什么样子。A. 是你姐姐怎么样?B.你认为你姐姐怎么样?D. 是你姐姐是做什么的。都不符合句意。考点:考查交际用语点评;对于交际用语的考查。要放在上下文中进行,特别要注意与语境语义的联系。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
Some people bring out the best in you in a way that you might never have fully realized on your own.My mother was one of those people. &&&&&& My father died when I was one-year-old.While I was growing up, we led a very hard life, but my mom gave me a lot of love.Each night, she seated me on her lap and, spoke the words that would change my life, &Kemmons, you are sure to be a great man and you can do anything in life if you work hard enough to get it.& &&&&&& At fourteen, I was hit by a car and the doctors said that I would never walk again.Every night my mother spoke to me in her gentle, loving voice, telling me whatever those doctors said, I could walk again if I wanted to.She drove that message so deep into my heart that I finally believed her.A year later, I walked on my own to school! &&&&&& When the Great Depression broke out, my mother lost her job.Then I left school to support the two of us.At that moment I decided never to be poor again. &&&&&& Over the years, I experienced a lot of business success.But the real turning point happened on a vacation I took with my wife and five kids in 1951.I was dissatisfied with the second-class hotels available for families and was very angry that they charged an extra $2 for each child.That was too expensive for an ordinary American family.I told my wife that I was going to open a motel (汽车旅馆) for families that would never charge extra money for children.Many people did not believe me at that time. &&&&&& Not surprisingly, mom was my strongest supporter.As in any business, I experienced a lot of difficulties.But with my mom's words in my heart, I never doubted I would succeed.Fifteen years later, I had the largest hotel system in the world—Holiday Inn.In 1979 my company had 1,759 inns in more than fifty countries with an income of $l billion a year. &&&&&& You may not have started out life in the best situations.But if you find a task in life worth working for and believe in yourself, nothing can stop you. What Kemmon's mother often told him during his childhood was____. &&&&&& A.caring&&&&& B.moving& C.encouraging&&& &&&& D.interesting Who played the most important role in making the author walk back to school again? &&&&&& A.Doctors. &&&&& B.Nurses.& C.His friend.&&&& D.His mom. What caused Kemmon to start a motel by himself? &&&&&& A.His terrible experience in the hotel. && B.His wife's suggestion. &&&&&& C.His previous business success.&&&&& & D.His mom's support. Which of the following best describes Kemmon's mother? &&&&&& A.Modest, helpful and hard-working.&
&& & B.Loving, supportive and strong-willed. &&&&&& C.Careful, beautiful and helpful.&&&&&&
&& & D.Strict, sensitive and supportive. Which of the following led to Kemmon's success? &&&&&& A.Self-confidence, hard work, higher education and a poor family. &&&&&& B.Mom's encouragement, clear goals, self-confidence and hard work. &&&&&& C.Clear goals, mom's encouragement, a poor family and higher education. &&&&&& D.Mom's encouragement, a poor family, higher education and opportunities.
来源:2010年江西省吉安市高一下学期期末考试英语卷
Some people bring out the best in you in a way that you might never have fully realized on your own.My mother was one of those people. My father died when I was one-year-old.While I was growing up, we led a very hard life, but my mom gave me a lot of love.Each night, she seated me on her lap and, spoke the words that would change my life, "Kemmons, you are sure to be a great man and you can do anything in life if you work hard enough to get it." At fourteen, I was hit by a car and the doctors said that I would never walk again.Every night my mother spoke to me in her gentle, loving voice, telling me whatever those doctors said, I could walk again if I wanted to.She drove that message so deep into my heart that I finally believed her.A year later, I walked on my own to school! When the Great Depression broke out, my mother lost her job.Then I left school to support the two of us.At that moment I decided never to be poor again. Over the years, I experienced a lot of business success.But the real turning point happened on a vacation I took with my wife and five kids in 1951.I was dissatisfied with the second-class hotels available for families and was very angry that they charged an extra $2 for each child.That was too expensive for an ordinary American family.I told my wife that I was going to open a motel (汽车旅馆) for families that would never charge extra money for children.Many people did not believe me at that time. Not surprisingly, mom was my strongest supporter.As in any business, I experienced a lot of difficulties.But with my mom's words in my heart, I never doubted I would succeed.Fifteen years later, I had the largest hotel system in the world—Holiday Inn.In 1979 my company had 1,759 inns in more than fifty countries with an income of $l billion a year. You may not have started out life in the best situations.But if you find a task in life worth working for and believe in yourself, nothing can stop you.【小题1】What Kemmon's mother often told him during his childhood was____.A.caringB.movingC.encouragingD.interesting【小题2】Who played the most important role in making the author walk back to school again?A.Doctors.B.Nurses.C.His friend.D.His mom.【小题3】What caused Kemmon to start a motel by himself?A.His terrible experience in the hotel.B.His wife's suggestion.C.His previous business success.D.His mom's support.【小题4】Which of the following best describes Kemmon's mother?A.Modest, helpful and hard-working.B.Loving, supportive and strong-willed.C.Careful, beautiful and helpful.D.Strict, sensitive and supportive.【小题5】Which of the following led to Kemmon's success?A.Self-confidence, hard work, higher education and a poor family.B.Mom's encouragement, clear goals, self-confidence and hard work.C.Clear goals, mom's encouragement, a poor family and higher education.D.Mom's encouragement, a poor family, higher education and opportunities.
来源:学年度山东省淄博市高三第一次模拟考试英语卷
This is a story& that happened 15 years ago but it has always stayed with me since then.On the way back from work every evening,more often than not there would be a homeless man standing at the exit of the freeway.He always waved at every car,he was always happy and smiling and sometimes almost dancing.Every day after work when I got there,I would quickly roll down my window and give him the coins.Occasionally the red light would be on for a minute and we would ask each other about our day.His answer would always be the same,“I’m blessed!”.It amazed me that even in his situation of being homeless he was so positive,and his answer would remind me of how blessed I was.A single mother of four amazing kids,with a place to call home and with a job to provide for my kids.Then one day I was called into my boss’s office and was told that I was being laid off due to the economy.Needless to say that on my was home that day I was very sad and upset.I didn’t remember to look for my spare change and keep it ready like I usually did.I wasn’t feeling the joy as I got off the ramp where the homeless man would be.Yet there he was as alway,as l turned the ramp.He set his eyes on me,while still smiling and waving at others.While I was waiting for the red light to turn,he strolled over to my car.He had a big smile he looked me straight in the eyes and said “today I will give you a dollar”.He then reached into his pocket and pulled out a dollar bill.I was blown away.I burst into tears.I wanted to jump out of my car and hug him!You see that day he gave me more than a dollar bill,he taught me a valuable lesson.No matter& what material things are taken& from you,no one can take away your choice to be joyful.【小题1】What is the passage mainly concerned?A.A dollar bill from a homeless person.B.A blessing coming from a homeless person.C.A woman who lost her job due to the economy.D.A homeless man standing at the exit of the freeway.【小题2】From the lst paragraph,we know the homeless man is &&&&&&&&.A.optimistic B.brave C.IazyD.kind-hearted【小题3】After leaving the boss’s office,the author &&&&&&&&.A.felt relaxed to get rid of the tiring jobB.still felt joyful when coming off the rampC.took it for granted that she was fit for her jobD.didn’t put some change aside to give to the man【小题4】The underlined phrase“blown away”in the 3rd paragraph most probably& means&&&&&&&.A.completely defeatedB.wholly blown downC.really amazed D.murdered by gunfire【小题5】It can be inferred from the passage that &&&&&&&&.A.material things are the most important in lifeB.people should be encouraged to beg by smilingC.the author’s ride home that dog was smooth sailingD.we should wait others’help when faced with challenges
来源:2010年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试课标全国卷1英语
题型:完形填空
&第二节完形填空(共20小题;每小题l.5分,满分30分)&&& 阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。It was a busy morning,about 8:30,when an elderlygentleman in his 80s came to thehospital .I heard him saying to the nursethat he was in a hurry for all appointment(约会)at 9:30The nurse had him take a&& 36&&&&& in the waiting area,& 37& him it would be at least 40Minutes&&& 38&&someone would be able to see him I saw him&& 39&& his watchand decided,since I was&&&40&&& busy—my patient didn’t&& 41&& at theappointed hour, I would examinehis wound .While taking care of his wound.I asked him if he had anotherdoctor’s appointmentThe gentleman said no and told me thathe&& 42&& to go to the nursing home to eatbreakfast with his& 43& .He toldme that she had been&& 44&& for a while and that she had aspecial disease I asked if she wouldbe&&& 45&& if he was a bit late. He replied thatshe&& 46& knew who he was,that she had not been ablet0& 47&& him for five years now. I was&&48&& ,and asked him,“And you& 49&& go every morning,even though she doesn’t knowwho youare?”&&& He smiled and said.“She doesn’t know me but I knowwho she is” I had to hold back&& 50&& as he left.Now I&& 51&&& thatin marriages,truelove is&& 52&& of all that is The happiest peopledon’t&& 53&& have thebest of everything;theyjust& 54&&& the best of everything they have&& 55&&isn’t& about how to live through the storm,but how to dance in the rain.36 A breath&&& &&&&B.test&&&&&&C seat& &&&&&&&&&&&Dbreak37 A persuading&&& B promising&C understanding &&&&D telling38 A if&&& &&&&&&&&Bbefore&&& C since&&& &&&&&&&&Dafter39 A taking off&&& &B.fixing&&& Clooking at& &&&&&&D winding40.A very&&& &&&&Balso&&& &&&C seldom& &&&&&&&&Dnot41 A turn up&& &&&&Bshow off&&& C come on& &&&&&&&Dgo away42 A needed&&& &&&Bforgot&&& &&C agreed &&&&&&&&&Dhappened43 A daughter&&& &&Bwife&&& &&&C mother &&&&&&&&&Dsister44 A. late&&& &&&&&Bwell&&& &&&&C around& &&&&&&&&D.there45 A lonely&&& &&&&Bworried&&& &C doubtful &&&&&&&&Dhungry46 A so far&&& &&&&Bneither&&& &&C no longer &&&&&&&Dalready47 A recognize&&& Banswer&&& &&&C believe &&&&&&&&&Dexpect 48 A moved&&& &&Bdisappointed& &C surprised &&&&&&&Dsatisfied49 A only&&& &&&&B.then&&&&&&&&&C.thus &&&&&&&&&&&Dstill50.A curiosity&& B tears&&& &&&&&Cwords& &&&&&&&&&D judgment51 A realize&& &&&Bsuggest&& &&&&&C hope&& &&&&&&&&Dprove52 A agreement&& Bexpression&&& &C acceptance& &&&&&Dexhibition53 A necessarily&& Bcompletely&&& C.naturally&& &&&&D frequently54 A. learn&&& &&&Bmake&&& &&&&&C.favor& &&&&&&&&&D.try55 A Adventure&& BBeauty&&& &&&&C Trust& &&&&&&&&&&DLife&
来源:2009年高考试题(江苏卷)解析版
&It was the firstmow of winter -- an exciting day for every, child but not for most tether. Upuntil now, l had been able to dress myself for recess(课间休息),but today I would need some help. Miss Finlayson, my kindergarten teacher atPrincess Elizabeth School near Hamilton, Ontario, had been through first snowdays ,tony times in her long career, but I think struggled still remember thisone.I managed to getinto my wool snow pants. But I straggled with my jacket because it didn’t fitwell. It was a hand-me-down from my brother, and it made me wonder why I had towear his ugly clothes. At least my hat and matching scarf were mine, and theywere quite pretty. Finally it was time to have Miss Finlayson help me with myboots. In her calm, motherly voice she said, &By the end of winter, youwill be able to put on own boots. “ I didn’t realize at the time that this wasmore a statement of hope than of confidence.I handed her myboots and stuck out my foot. Like most children, I expected the adult to do anthe work. After mush wiggling and pushing, she managed to get first one intoplace and then, with a sigh, worked the second one on too.I announced,“They’reon the wrong feet.”With the grace that only experiencecan bring,she struggled to get the boots off and wentthrough the joyless task of putting them on again.ThenI said,“These aren’t my boots.youknow.”As she pulled the offending boots from my feet,she still managed to look both helpful and interested.Once they were off.I said,“They are my brother’s boots.My mother makesme wear them,and I hate them!” Somehow,from long years of practice,she managed toact as though I wasn’t an annoying little girl.She pushedand shoved.less gently this time,and the boots were returned to their proper place on my feet.With a great sigh of relief,seeing the endof her struggle with me,she asked,“Now,where are your gloves?’’I looked intoher eyes and said.“I didn’t want to lose them.so I put them into the toes of my boots.”1.According tothe passage,the little girl got&&&&& from herbrother.A.the woolsnow pants and the jacket&&& B.thejacket and the bootsC.thejacket and thehat&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.the boots and the gloves2.What made itso hard for the teacher to help the little girl put her boots on?A.Thegloves in the toes of the boots.&&& B.The slowness of the teacher.C.The wrongsize of the boots.&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.The unwillingness of the girl.3.It can beinferred that before the little girl finally went out to enjoy the first snowof winter,the teacher had to help her put on her boots&&&&&&.A.once&&&B.twice&&& C.threetimes& D.four times4.Which of thefollowing sentences from the text BEST indicates that the teacher is veryconsiderate?A.In hercalm,motherly voice she said,“Bythe end of winter,…”(Paragraph2)B.With thegrace that only experience can bring,she struggled to…(Paragraph 4)C.….she still managed to look both helpful and interested.(Paragraph 4)D.…,she managed to act as though I wasn’t an annoying little girl.(Paragraph 4)&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多关于 i don t know her梗 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信