写一篇以环境为话题的英语记叙文阅读解题思路并分析你写时的思路。谢谢。

举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
试题“根据问题提示以My school trip为题,用英语写一篇...”,相似的试题还有:
书面表达(满分15分) My Hobby提示:不同的人有不同的爱好,好的爱好能够成就人的一生。请根据自己的实际情况,谈一谈你生活中的爱好。要求:1.请以My Hobby为题,用英语写一篇不少于60个词的短文,描述自己的爱好;&&&&&&&2.语言流畅、书写规范、卷面整洁;3.文中不得使用你的真实姓名、校名,否则以零分计;4.短文必须写在答题卡相应位置上,如在本卷上作答,一律不得分。
书面表达。I Am Not a Child Any More&&&& 提示:在阳光雨露里,我已长高、长壮!但这还不是全部,长大还应包括什么?是关心、帮助同学?是体贴、理解父母?是感恩、回报亲朋师长?还是……成长的点点滴滴,久久不能忘记。请以“I Am&Not a Child Any More”为题记叙你在学习生活中经历的一件或两件事,表明你已不再是一个小孩。&&&& 要求:1. 请根据所给的题目,用英语写一篇短文,词数不少于60个;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. 语言流畅、书写规范、卷面整洁;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3. 文中不得使用你的真实姓名、校名,否则以零分记;&&&&&_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
favourite school life ”为题写一篇英语短文。要求:1. 条理清楚、语句通顺、语法正确、书写规范。2. 文中不得出现真实姓名和校名。3. 所提供词汇仅供参考,考生可自由发挥 。4.词数:70词左右。参考词汇: subjects,
take part in , school activities , get on well with, meaningful , colorful .以谈论你的家庭为题,写一篇英语作文
I have a happy family.My family have five poeple:grandpa, grandma, father, mother, and me.我有一个幸福的家庭.我的家庭有五口人:爷爷、奶奶、爸爸、妈妈和我.My grandparents live in countryside. They have six rooms. The room is big.There are two apple in the ground.They have sixteen goats and three cows. The goat is white. The cow is yellow. They are healthy.我的爷爷奶奶住在农村,他们有六间房,房很大.在院内有两棵苹果树.他们有16只羊和3只牛,羊是白色的,牛是黄色的,他们很健康.My parents and me live in city.My father is a worker. His work is hard.My mother is a high school's Chinese teacher, She take bicycle go to work at seven'clock.In the afternoon, she doesn't go home. In the evening, she make supper. The food is delicious.I am a student. I have Chinese, math and English everyday. That is boring.I have many friends. After class, I play with my friends.我的父母和我住在城市里.爸爸是一名工人,他的工作很辛苦.妈妈是一所中学的语文老师.她7点骑着自行车去工作,在中午她不回家,在晚上她做晚餐,食物很可口.我是一名学生,每天都上语文课、数学课和英语课,那很无聊.我有许多朋友,课后,我和我的朋友一起玩.We are tried, but we are very happy.I love my family.我们是累的,但我们很开心.我爱我的家庭.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码请您帮忙 写一篇以 朋友眼中的我 为题用英语谢谢_百度知道以我最喜欢的电影为题,写一篇英语作文,急急急,谢谢 - 爱问知识人
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2491531',
container: s,
size: '150,90',
display: 'inlay-fix'
以我最喜欢的电影为题,写一篇英语作文,急急急,谢谢
A Nice FilmThe day before yesterday, I saw a film named Ring King It is said the film has won the Oscar award. Before filming, the director spent
one thousand actors and actresses taking part. The film is about a powerful ring which affects the fate of the beings. In their fight for peace, many people lost their lives. But in the end, justice defeated the evil.
The film tells us that persistence and courage are the source of success. With persist
A Nice FilmThe day before yesterday, I saw a film named Ring King It is said the film has won the Oscar award. Before filming, the director spent
one thousand actors and actresses taking part. The film is about a powerful ring which affects the fate of the beings. In their fight for peace, many people lost their lives. But in the end, justice defeated the evil.
The film tells us that persistence and courage are the source of success. With persistence and courage, you are sure to win no matter how weak you are.
I enjoyed the film very much.
It'sworth seeing although it's very long.
大家还关注}

我要回帖

更多关于 以感动为话题的记叙文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信