新概念英语第一册65-68课课件(一般过去时、时态复习)详解.ppt48页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:350 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
* 主谓宾结构: 主语+did not/ didn’t+ 谓语+宾语 We didn’t cook this morning. He didn’t cook this morning.
对比一下: 一般现在时的否定: We don’t cook in the morning. He doesn’t cook in the morning.
一般过去时的否定 * * 主谓宾结构: They played in the garden on Sunday. They did not play in the garden on Sunday.
Tom watched TV this morning.
Tom did not watch TV this morning.
一般过去时的否定 * * 主谓宾结构: They played in the garden on Sunday. They did not play in the garden on Sunday.
Tom watched TV this morning.
Tom did not watch TV this morning.
一般过去时的否定 * * 主系表结构: They were in the garden on Sunday. They were not in the garden on Sunday.
He was absent from school on Monday. He was not absent from school on Monday.
一般过去时的否定 * *
将下列句子分别变为疑问句和否定句
He called the doctor.
She talked in the library.
He made a noise.
一般过去时练习 * 翻译并把以下句子变成疑问句 1、 When I was a boy/girl, I liked swimming. 2、I finished the work at 3 o’clock. 3、I went to shopping this morning. 4、 Our General Manager attended the meeting this afternoon. 汉译英 1 史密斯一家住在伦敦。 2. 星期二孩子们骑自行车去上学。 3. 您想买点什么呢? 我能帮您做点什么?) 4. 您还想要点什么? 5.我想不起医生的电话号码了。 6.你不许晚于八点十五回来。 7.
他头痛,所以他必须吃一片阿司匹林。 1.The Smiths live in London. 2. The children go to school by bike on Tuseday. 3.May I help you? 4. What else do you want? 5. Icannot remember the doctor's telephone number. 6. You mustn't come back after a quarter past eight. 7. He has a headache ,so he must take an aspirin.
句型转换 1 I am going to meet some friends in the evening . 就划线部分提问) 2. I can have the key to the front door. 该为否定句) 3 You must come home before a quarter past eig
正在加载中,请稍后...6级卷面分65-68,报告分有多少?
在沪江关注考试英语的沪友未注册用户遇到了一个关于英语六级的疑惑,已有1人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
快速阅读 7个
听力对话 10个
听写 4-6分
翻译 2分左右
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
有480了,开心吧,听力和阅读都不错
—— 鱼儿KL
相关其他知识点138.65×68.2×6.93英语怎么读?
one hundred thirty-eight point six five multiple by sixty-eight point multiple by six point nine three或one hundred and thirty-eight point six five times sixty-eight point two times six point nine three
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
one hundred and thirty -eight point sixty-five time sixty-eight point two time six point ninety-three
百度上不是说小数点后面六就六,五就五的吗?
还有那个time后需不需要加s
不好意思,s忘加了。我们老师教我小数点后面读整数的方法读的
嗯,谢谢你
one hundred and thirty-eight point six fivetimessixty-eight point twotimessix point nine three标准答案
hundred thirty-eight
point six five
multiple by sixty-eight point multiple by six point nine three
求采纳 初二的解答方式 乘我用了multiple by 保证对 有些没空格 可以自己看了吧55555...
呃,抱歉,没给你好评
QAQ既成事实= =
那个,一次如果我再问,你随便答一个,我给你好评,好伐?
那倒不用 - - 我不是那样的人
更何况满足问者所需是我们的职责
那,先这样了,有空再聊啊哈哈哈哈,我睡觉去了。
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 13.35 4.68 2.65 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信