whatwhere is true lovee and where can i find

【Born To Die】Lana Del Rey一些弃曲的歌词_lanadelrey吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:256,838贴子:
【Born To Die】Lana Del Rey一些弃曲的歌词收藏
找到一个很不错的歌词网站 打雷基本所有歌都有了
0基础电脑培训——变身高富帅!
很多人都想要的:"Backfire"Salvatore you can def beMy baby blueBe my mafiosi rock n´roll highBack to MalibuIn our trailer park for twoWe're like Sid and NancyLoved in the fightWe got a jumpergot a jumpergot a jumpergot a junk onMy man’s crazy and his mind is a knifeBut I like him – fact, i love himI can’t get e-enough of himHe knows only I can save him tonightI’ve been waiting on your loveBaby, for too long nowtoo long nowI thought that I could change you like the othersbut I don’t know howdon’t know howIt’s gonna backfireIt’s gonna backfire, babygonna backfiregonna backfire, babyTold you one million times beforeYes, I’ll run for it a million moreTired of fighting youSee***ike everything I doEven when I win, I lose wit’ you, manAnd it’s not something you chooseYou say trouble follows youIt’s been like that since the day you beganWe’ve got a jumpergot a jumpergot a jumpergot a jumperI know very well you’re bringing me downI will follow, I will followFor a little piece of heavenI am ready, I am willing to drownI’ve been waiting on your loveBaby, for too long nowtoo long nowI thought that I could change you like the othersbut I don’t know howdon’t know howIt’s gonna backfireIt’s gonna backfire, babygonna backfiregonna backfire, babyWe’ve done it a million times beforeYes, I’ll run for it a million moreWe’re always taking trips downtownOfficer Brown’s always coming aroundTappin’ on our windows“Kids, come outAin’t no way to liveLet me show you how”But we know we’re not gonna changeKeep hustlin’ every night and dayI’ve been waiting on your loveBaby, for too long nowtoo long nowI thought that I could change you like the othersbut I don’t know howdon’t know howIt’s gonna backfireIt’s gonna backfire, babygonna backfiregonna backfire, babyDone it a million a million times beforeAnd I’ll run for it a million more
backfire 很好听啊啊
"Paris"Baby say goodnightText me when you get home safelyLike you always didWhen we was first datingYou sitting in your office dreaming of a different lifeYou say you wanna make me smile and see my wild sideIf we don't leave town nowWe're never gonna get out of here aliveI'm walking home from school my thoughts are drifting into spaceWhy don't we leave tonight and take off to a different placeDon't tell my daddy why, gotta get on that place and just flyTake me to ParisLet's go there and never look backParis, we can be crazy like thatYou're such a naughty boyWhy you taking that polaroidPut on a show you'll enjoyTake me to ParisI wanna be that fantasy that you got on your mindFlying across the sea to somewhere that they'll never findWe should go out while we youngCause one day we will wondering whyOur time in ParisTake me to Yves Saint LaurentParis, make out in a dark restaurantWe'll dance until we dieWanna go out every nightPromise we won't say goodbyeTake me to ParisLet's go there and never look backParis, we can be crazy like thatYou're such a naughty boyWhy you taking that polaroidPut on a show you'll enjoyTake me to ParisWalking through the streets at dawnWe dance by empty carouselsSinging about the Sacré-CœurAnd climbing up the Tour EiffelUnder the starsWe are, we are dreamingYou're such a naughty boyWhy you taking that polaroidPut on a show you'll enjoyTake me to ParisTake me to Yves Saint LaurentIt's Paris, make out in a dark restaurantWe'll dance until we dieWanna go out every nightPromise we won't say goodbyeBaby say goodnightText me when you get home safelyLike you always didWhen we was first dating
"Go Go Dancer"I drop it like it's hot,On the pole, on the pole.Shining in the club,Neon gold, neon gold.They call me firecracker,And alcohol's a factor.I drop it like it's hot,Baby, bolt, baby, bolt.A little bit of fun,For your soul, for your soul.They call me firecracker,'Cause ain't nobody faster.I'm your go-go dancer,Midnight answer,Jukebox sweetheart,Queen of the night.Vegas, baby,If you pay me,Anything you like,Anything you like.Go-go dancer,Midnight answer,Jukebox sweetheart,Queen of the night.Vegas, baby,If you pay me,Anything you like,Go, g-go, g-go,Dancing tonight.Pushin' up my, uh,In your face, in your face.Keep your fingertips,On my waist, on my waist.I'm your go-go dancer,Credit card romance.Corner of the road,With the lights, with the lace,Catch me after twelve,In the place, yeah the place.Boy, make out your dollars,Baby, needs a new fur.I'm your go-go dancer,Midnight answer,Jukebox sweetheart,Queen of the night.Vegas, baby,If you pay me,Anything you like,Anything you like.Go-go dancer,Midnight answer,Jukebox sweetheart,Queen of the night.Vegas, baby,If you pay me,Anything you like,Go, g-go, g-go,Dancing tonight.Girl next door,Let me come in.I know I go-go dance,But I do it for kicks.I'll never have to work,'Cause my daddy is rich.I'm partyin' all night,Shinin' in the lights.Is it a crime,To wanna shine,In my white,Go-go boots and my,Silver design,I know it makes you wild,I know it makes you wild!I'm your go-go dancer,Midnight answer,Jukebox sweetheart,Queen of the night.Vegas, baby,If you pay me,Anything you like,Anything you like.Go-go dancer,Midnight answer,Jukebox sweetheart,Queen of the night.Vegas, baby,If you pay me,Anything you like,Go, g-go, g-go,Dancing tonight.
"Never Let Me Go"Hold me in your ar***ove me like your best friends did,Promise I won't hurt you kid,Hold me really tight until the stars look big, Never let me go. All the world is ours,Like they say in Scarface kid,You can push your drugs and I can make it big,Singing CB Jeebies have a real good gig,Hey you never know. Cause baby we were born to live fast and die young,Born to be bad, have fun, Honey, you and me can be one,Just believe, come on. If you love me hardcore, then don't walk away,It's a game boy, I don't wanna play,I just wanna be yours,Like I always say, Never let me go. Boy, we're in a world war,Let's go all the way,Put your foot to the floor,Really walk away, Tell me that you need me more and more everyday, Never let me go, just stay. We gonna go far,I can already taste it kid,LA's gonna look real good,Drive me in your car until the sky gets big,Never let me go.Send me to the stars,Tell me when I get there kid,I can be your Nancy,You can be my Sid,Get into some trouble like our parents did,Hey, they'll never know,Cause baby we were born to be bad,Move on,Built to go fast,Stay strong,Honey, you and me and no one,Just believe, Come on. If you love me hardcore, then don't walk away,It's a game boy, I don't wanna play,I just wanna be yours,Like I always say, Never let me go. Boy, we're in a world war,Let's go all the way,Put your foot to the floor,Really walk away, Tell me that you need me more and more everyday, Never let me go, just stay. I remember when I saw you for the first time,You were laughing,Sparking like a new dime,I came over,"Hello, can you be mine?"Can you be mine,Can you be mine?If you love me hardcore, then don't walk away,It's a game boy, I don't wanna play,I just wanna be yours,Like I always say, Never let me go. Baby it's a sweet life,Sing it like song,It's a short trip,Only getting one who can count on my love more than anyone,Never let me go. If you love me hardcore, then don't walk away,It's a game boy,I don't wanna play,I just wanna be yours,Like I always say, Never let me go. Boy, we're in a world war,Let's go all the way,Put your foot to the floor,Really walk away, Tell me that you need me more and more everyday, Never let me go, just stay.
"Children Of The Bad Revolution"Take me in your fast car MercedesKissing on your neck while your drivingDoesn't care I'm always on my blackberryAll the time all the time buying into every lineOn the flashy little lush but he thinks I'm really fineNotorious and wild takes me where I'm gonna shineWhere the bad boys role hard dressing like James DeanAnd the vixen starlets feels so good to beWe're children of a bad revolutionAnd partying's the only solutionAnd I'mma tell any confusionAbout who we are and what we're gonna beWe gonna get free free free free Get freeBaby we are dancers on the sceneGrammar in the cutters only so articSee graffiti artists and tabloid queenMix it up, mix it upEvery dude you ever seenWe're acting really tough Like the world belongs to us'Cause it does, yeah it doesBut we do create the buzzWhere the bad boys blow smokeJust like they're James DeanAnd the air girls blow kisses Just like MarylinWe're children of a bad revolutionAnd partying's the only solutionAnd I'mma tell any confusionAbout who we are and what we're gonna beWe gonna get free free free free Get freeRun for your livesThey got 'em in chainsLet's hope that we mergeCreate our own gamesDj's, Rockstars, posers, we areThen the politicians That surrender the additionsAnd it's so ****ographic then it's tragicNothing magic makes us freeTo be all we wanna beWe're children of a bad revolutionAnd partying's the only solutionAnd I'mma tell any confusionAbout who we are and what we're gonna beWe gonna get free free free free Get freeWe're children of a bad revolutionAnd partying's the only solutionAnd I'mma tell any confusionAbout who we are and what we're gonna beWe gonna get free free free free Get freeWe gonna get free
"Serial Killer"Wish I may, wish I mightFind my one true love tonight.Do you think that heCould be you?If I pray really tight,Get into a fake bar fight,While I'm walking downThe avenue.If I lay really quiet,I know that what I do isn't right,I can't stop what ILove to do.So I murder love in the night,Watching them fall one by one they fight,Do you think you'llLove me too, ooh, ooh?Baby, I'm a sociopath,Sweet serial killer.On the warpath,'Cause I love youJust a little too much.I love you justA little too much.(Much, much, much).You can see meDrinking cherry cola,Sweet serial killer.I left a love note,Said you know I love,The thrill of the rush.You know I love,The thrill of the rush.(Rush, rush, rush).(You send me right to heaven),Sweet serial killer,(I guess I'll see him over).Do it for the thrill of the rush,Love you just a little too much, much.(You send me right to heaven),Sweet serial killer,(I guess I'll see him over).I love you just a little too much,Love you just a little too much, much.My black fire's burning bright,Maybe I'll go out tonight.We can paint the townIn blue.I'm so hot, I ignite,Dancing in the dark and I shine.Like a light I'mLuring you.Sneak up on you, really quiet,Whisper "Am I what your heart desires?"I could be yourIngenue.Keep you safe and inspired,Baby, let your fantasies unwind.We can do what youWant to do, ooh, ooh.Baby, I'm a sociopath,Sweet serial killer.On the warpath,'Cause I love youJust a little too much.I love you justA little too much.(Much, much, much).You can see meDrinking cherry cola,Sweet serial killer.I left a love note,Said you know I love,The thrill of the rush.You know I love,The thrill of the rush.(Rush, rush, rush).(You send me right to heaven),Sweet serial killer,(I guess I'll see him over).Do it for the thrill of the rush,Love you just a little too much, much.(You send me right to heaven),Sweet serial killer,(I guess I'll see him over).I love you just a little too much,Love you just a little too much, much.(Just have fun), wanna,Play you like a game boy.(Don't want one), what's,The thrill of the same toy?La la, la la la, la la,La la lie down, down.(Just have fun), wanna,Play you like a game boy.(Don't want one), what's,The thrill of the same toy?La la, la la la, la la,La la lie down, down, down.Ugh.You can see meDrinking cherry cola,Sweet serial killer.I left a love note,Said you know I love,The thrill of the rush.You know I love,The thrill of the rush.(Rush, rush, rush).(You send me right to heaven),Sweet serial killer,(I guess I'll see him over).Do it for the thrill of the rush,Love you just a little too much, much.(You send me right to heaven),Sweet serial killer,(I guess I'll see him over).I love you just a little too much,Love you just a little too much, much.
"Fake Diamond"You're like fake diamondSparkling when the lights are onBut when the night comesAnd all the lights go offYou turn off with umWhere do you goWhen the lights turn low, boy?You're like an old film reelKissing me when the crowd can watchBut when the velvet fallsAnd the projector coughsI can be sure you're goneYou say it's not trueBut I know how you do, boyI'm like a child who belongs to nobodySo, I wear you like my clothesHold you close to my bodyBecause you hurt so goodYou feel so bad honeyI just want you to want meWant you to want meYou're like fake diamondSparkling in the moon and sunYou shine like the only oneBut when the darkness comesBaby you're on the runWhere do you goWhen the lights turn low, boy?You're like my ex-boyfriendKissing me when the camera's onI'm candy for your armLook like a debutanteBut I'm not what you wantYou say it's not trueBut I know how you do, boyI'm like a child who belongs to nobodySo, I wear you like my clothesHold you close to my bodyBecause you hurt so goodYou feel so bad honeyI just want you to want meWant you to want meI'm like a child who belongs to nobodySo, I wear you like my clothesHold you close to my bodyBecause you hurt so goodYou feel so bad honeyI just want you to want meWant you to want meYou say it's not trueBut I know how you do, boyI'm like a child who belongs to nobodySo, I wear you like my clothesHold you close to my bodyBecause you hurt so goodYou feel so bad honeyI just want you to want meWant you to want meI'm like a child who belongs to nobodySo, I wear you like my clothesHold you close to my bodyBecause you hurt so goodYou feel so bad honeyI just want you to want meWant you to want me
"You Can Be The Boss"You taste like the fourth of JulyMalt liquor on your breath, my, myI love you but I don’t know why…You can be the boss, daddyYou can be the bossTaste like a keg party, back on the sauceI like you a lot, I like you a lotDon’t let it stop…You can be the boss, daddyYou can be the bossBad to the bone, sick as a dogYou know that I like, like you a lotDon’t let it stop…He had a cigarette with his number on itHe gave it over to me, “do you want it?”I knew it was wrong but I palmed itI saved it, I waited, I called itThe liquor on your lips, the liquor on your lipsThe liquor on your lips makes you dangerousI knew it was wrong, I’m beyond itI tried to be strong but I lost it.You taste like the fourth of JulyMalt liquor on your breath, my, my…You can be the boss, daddy You can be the bossTaste like a keg party, back on the sauceI like you a lot, I like you a lotDon’t let it stop…You can be the boss, daddyYou can be the bossBad to the bone, sick as a dogYou know that I like, like you a lotDon’t let it stop…He has a white corvette like I want itA fire in his eyes, no, I saw itHe’s bleeding from his brain and his walletHe’s sick and he’s taken but honestThe liquor on your lips, the liquor on your lipsThe liquor on his lips I just can’t resistAs close as I’ll get to the darknessHe tells me to “shut up, I got this.”You taste like the fourth of JulyMalt liquor on your breath, my, my…You can be the boss, daddy You can be the bossTaste like a keg party, back on the sauceI like you a lot, I like you a lotDon’t let it stop…You can be the boss, daddyYou can be the bossBad to the bone, sick as a dogYou know that I like, like you a lotDon’t let it stop…I need you, I need you babeLike I never needed anyoneYou’re wrong but you’re so much funYou say you trat me mean to keepThe opinion of that nightBut you taste like the fourth of JulyMalt liquor on your breath, my, my…You can be the boss, daddy You can be the bossTaste like a keg party, back on the sauceI like you a lot, I like you a lotDon’t let it stop…You can be the boss, daddyYou can be the bossBad to the bone, sick as a dogYou know that I like, like you a lotDon’t let it stop…
"Summer Of Sam"Like the summer of Sam, back in ’69I’d be heavily battling on the grindCause to sing this nice, it would be a crimeOf the lettering, I’m murdering ‘emLike the summer of love back in ’69You can say that I’m rose, that my body is divineI belong to everybody that I walk byLike hi, hiI’m the master of my destinyYou haven’t seen the best of meAnd if you want the rest of meYou’ll have to pay a lovely feeHault, to stay far, far away from meCause I am the baddest girl in NYCYou can look but please don’t touch boyStay away from meBaby I’m a cinnamon girlKeeping it fresh, on the e-est sideBaby I’m a vitamin girlKeepin’ in touch your cherry pieB-A-D-D-E-S-T, baddest girl in NYCBaby I’ma a dangerous girl,You should stay away from meI’ve been murdering, I’m murdering onI be murdering, I’m murdering onLike the summer of Sam, back in ’69I’ve been tyeing them up, and hang ‘em out to dryCause I’m hot like that when I walk to dryI be murdering, I’m murdering themLike the summer of love back in ’69When I get on the microphone my, myBaby looking at you shudder like ay, ay, ayLike bye, byePlease excuse my mo-vivacity, capacity for hatingCause it’s incredibleIt’s better if you stay away from me,I know it’s hard, hard to stay far, far away from meI am the baddest girl in NYCYou can look but please don’t touch boyBut boy ste? away from meBaby I’m a cinnamon girlKeeping it fresh, on the e-est sideBaby I’m a vitamin girlKeepin’ in touch your cherry pieB-A-D-D-E-S-T, baddest girl in NYCBaby I’ma a dangerous girl,Baby should stay away from meI’ve been murdering, I’m murdering onI’m half awayMurdering, I’m murdering ‘em ah, ahMurdering, I’m murdering ‘em…Now everyone knows I’m a good girlI’ll give you a fist fightAnd you’ll be in a fightKissable, invincible behavior is despicableIf you’re looking for fun you can come out with me tonightI am the baddest girl in NYCI am the baddest, liking what you see?Baby I’m a cinnamon girlKeeping it fresh, on the e-est sideBaby I’m a vitamin girlKeepin’ in touch your cherry pieB-A-D-D-E-S-T, baddest girl in NYCBaby I’ma a dangerous girl,Baby should stay away from me
"Paradise"(Ooo)What?(Ooo)That's Dope(Ooo)What?(Ooo)Love you like I never loved anyoneKeep me burning hot like the red red sunWant you like I never wanted anyoneYou give it to me fast like free and funEvery time it's youIt feels like I'm in summerI don't know whyMaybe 'cause you're so coolAnd keep it on the real like sugar sugar flyBoy you're sweet like sugarcaneMake me feel alive againI'm going down downTake you down to paradise(Rock you like a real bad baby)La love lick you like vanilla ice(Tie you up and make you crazy)Shut upGive me what you gotYou can rock my hot super sonic powWe're going down down, take you down to paradiseWant you like I never wanted anyoneGot a face like GodAnd a bod like drawnKiss you like I never kissed anyone'Cause you keep it really roughLike oh my GodEvery time it's youI can tell it's foreverI don't know howAnd even if it's notYou know I couldn't stopYou make my heart go powComing down like pouring rainMake my feel alive againI'm going down downTake you down to paradise(Rock you like a real bad baby)La love lick you like vanilla ice(Tie you up and make you crazy)Sh-sh-sh-sh-Shut upGive me what you gotYou can rock my hot super sonic powWe're going down down, take you down to paradiseUh, how do you like that baby? [giggle]Down down, take you down to paradiseHey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey(Down down. take you down to paradise)Down down, take you down to paradiseHey hey hey hey hey, hey hey hey hey hey(Ooo)Hey hey hey Dope(Ooo)hey hey hey That's sick(Ooo)hey hey hey hey heyDopehey hey hey hey heyThat's sick [giggle](Ooo)(Ooo)Shut upGive me what you gotYou can rock my hot super sonic powI'm going down downTake you down to paradise(Rock you like a real bad baby)La love lick you like vanilla ice(Tie you up and make you crazy)Sh-sh-sh-sh-Shut upGive me what you gotYou can rock my hot super sonic powWe're going down down, take you down to paradise
把这首金曲漏了!!!"Damn You"I won't cry myself to sleep like a suckerI won't cry myself to sleepIf I do I'll dieNow you fall asleep with anotherDamn youRemember how we used to escape for the summerFireworks and sparklers would light up the black skiesWe'd hold on tight for our lives to each otherHello, hello, where did you go?We were two kids living life on the runLike the american dreamBaby, nothing to loseAnd we get messed up for funWe went too fast, too youngBut I won't cry myself to sleep like a suckerI won't cry myself to sleepIf I do I'll dieNow you fall asleep with anotherDamn youDamn youFlowers in my hair and your breath smelled like whiskeyPromised anywhere that I go, take you with meDancing on your feet like a child to the radioHello, hello, where did you go?We were two kids living life on the runOf the american dreamBaby, nothing to loseAnd we get messed up for funWe went too fast, too youngBut I won't cry myself to sleep like a suckerI won't cry myself to sleepIf I do I'll dieNow you fall asleep with anotherDamn youDamn youDamn youDamn youEvery once in a lifetimeDreams can come trueNow and then when the stars shineYou meet somebody like youAnd I won't cry myself to sleep like a suckerI won't cry myself to sleepIf I do I'll dieI pray your life is sweet, you ****erDamn youOh, ohDamn youDamn you
"Dum Dum"I’m a wild child, bright childKnockin’ at your doorYou thought that you were doneBut now you want me even moreDum DumWant me even more, dum dumI’m a star child, big smileLivin’ in LAI’m comin’ over babyYou can't go to school todayDum DumGo to school today, dum dumI belong to a bygone eraLike the Scarlett O’HaraOf the downtown sceneCause I just wanna drinkI just wanna drinkI’m a pop blues singerFan ban zingerMansfield ringerFrom the Hollywood silver screenSilver screenOnce you've had somethingSomething so beautifulYou’ll never be the sameOnce you've had a taste of living my wayYou’ll be forever changedI’m a wild child, sky highLyin’ on your floorI know I had a lotBut babe I want a little moreDum dumWant a little more, dum dumIn my white, mink pinkCigarettes (¿from the storeI’m makin’ all em’ richDo you wander to the shoreDum dumWander to the shore,?) dum dumI belong to a bygone eraLike the Bugsy MaloneOf the pink saharaCause I’m on the sceneYeah, I’m on the sceneI’m a bad jazz singerGivin’ You the fingerNo matter what you lingerCause you like me even when I’m meanI’m the queenOnce you've had somethingSomething so beautifulYou’ll never be the sameOnce you've had a taste of living my wayYou’ll be forever changed[x4]
"Hollywood's Dead"Our kind of loveIt was once in a lifetimeIt couldn't lastIt was doomed from the first timeAnd you were 50s coolIn blue suede shoesBut it was a cover for all of the troubleYou got intoI always fall for the wrong guyThings that are bad always taste niceThat's what girls like me doLose youDon't tell me it's overDon't tell me it's overHollywood's deadElvis is cryingVicious in flamesBolin/Bolan[?] is dyingAnd in the light you're sickeningly beautifulSay goodbye, you're sickeningly beautifulThis kind of lifeWasn't meant for the good girlTry as I mightIn the end, it's a cruel worldAnd you are living proofSinatra aloofThat you were an actor who only went afterThe ones who swoonedI always fall for the same typeGangsters in Vegas on game nightThat's what girls like me likeThe limelightDon't tell me it's overDon't tell me it's overHollywood's deadElvis is cryingMarilyn's sadHendrix is lying thereIn the light you're sickeningly beautifulSay goodbye, you're sickeningly beautifulIf you should go before me then knowThat I always loved youThere's no one above you, babyDon't tell me it's overDon't tell me it's overHollywood's deadElvis is cryingLennon, wake upCobain, stop lying thereIn the light you're sickeningly beautifulSay goodbye, you're sickeningly beautifulSay goodnight, you're so beautifulHollywood's deadHollywood's deadHollywood's deadYeahHollywood's deadHollywood's deadHollywood's deadYeah(Cut!)
"Kinda Outta Luck"I was born badBut then I met youYou made me nice for a whileBut my dark side's true.You never cared what I did at allMotel singer at a silver ballI did what I had to do...Femme fatale, always on the runDiamonds on my wrist, whiskey on my tongueBefore I give back, I gotta get drunkSo get over here, pour me a cold one.Babe you can see that I'm dangerTeetering off of the stage, yeahSparkling in sequins, say hey-yeahTime to give in to the kindness of strangers.Is it wro-wrong that I think it's kinda funWhen I hit you in the back of the head with a gun?My daddy's in the trunk of his brand new truckI really want him back, but I'm flat outta luck.Is it wro-wrong that I think it's kinda funWhen I hit you in the back of the head with a gun?My daddy's in the trunk of his brand new truckI really want him back, but I'm kinda outta luck.Wrong, I know, killing someoneIt gets a little easier when you've done it onceYou know that I'm fun, you know that I'm youngSo tell me your mind, let's get it on.Babe you can see that I'm dangerGlamorous but I'm deranged, yeahTeetering off of the stage, yeahI said it really nicely so can you be my savior?Is it wro-wrong that I think it's kinda funWhen I hit you in the back of the head with a gun?My daddy's in the trunk of his brand new truckI really want him back, but I'm flat outta luck.Is it wro-wrong that I think it's kinda funWhen I hit you in the back of the head with a gun?My daddy's in the trunk of his brand new truckI really want him back, but I'm kinda outta luck.I was a dangerous girlYou were too nice for this worldAnd now I'm back on the prowlWho wants to give it a whirl?Is it wro-wrong that I think it's kinda funWhen I hit you in the back of the head with a gun?My daddy's in the trunk of his brand new truckI really want him back, but I'm flat outta luck.Is it wro-wrong that I think it's kinda funWhen I hit you in the back of the head with a gun?My daddy's in the trunk of his brand new truckI really want him back, but I'm kinda outta luck
"Trash (Miss America)"Don't ya wanna come to my motel honey?Don't ya wanna hold me down, tell me that you love me?Don't ya know that I have really loved nobody, but you?I'll do my hair up all high and wide, wild flowers tiedGreen swimming pool pink flamingos, high christmas lightsBlue bedspread and silver tinsel, my hearts delightDon't ya wanna come to my motel honey?Don't ya wanna hold me down, tell me that you love me?Don't ya know that I have really never loved nobody, but you? Do you like my fake nails daddy?Black palmtree pink tiger-stripesUsed to go to the kamfreenaWill you buy me a slice of cherry pie?We didn't know much, just worked at night Sweet trailer light1,2..Don't ya wanna come to my motel honey?Don't ya wanna hold me down, tell me that you love me?Don't ya know that I have really loved nobody, but you?Don't ya wanna come to my motel honey?Don't ya wanna hold me down, tell me that you love me?Never loved nobody, but you He said: Lana-Ray, will you serve me lemonade?And I said: yes Bill I will, its the day of the paradeand you look even more handsome than you did the day that I left youAnd I said: how do you spend your nights, honey?Still watchin' TV? I long to be in your arms, sugar,Come back to mePleaseAll I want is to feel good All I want is to feel good All I want is to feel good you know?Come on now if you want to If you want to if you want toIts been a long timeDon't ya wanna come to my motel honey?Don't ya wanna hold me down, tell me that you love me?Don't ya know that I have really loved nobody, but you?Don't ya wanna come to my motel honey?Don't ya wanna hold me down, tell me that you love me?Never loved nobody, but you
"On Our Way"You, you light my red fire babeHot white, and blue.And I, I think that you,I think you’re so cool babeLoving everything you do.You say we’re gonna run awayPut on your sundress, summer dayFlying around on the highway.Spin me ’round, kiss me in your Chevrolet.I love you more with each and everyday.Top down, gonna make a getaway, top down.Spin me ’round, kiss me in your Chevrolet.You found me when I had lost my way.Foot down, we’re going all the way, touchdown.Gonna make a getaway, top down.You, know what I want.Take me to the K-Mart, pick me up pink lip-gloss.How, you get so hotYou’re making me crazyHoping you’ll never stop.You say that we were meant to be.We’ll be together finally.Flying around and I’m finally free, oh.Spin me ’round, kiss me in your Chevrolet.I love you more with each and everyday.Top down, finally gonna get away, top down.Spin me ’round, kiss me in your Chevrolet.You found me when I had lost my way.Foot down, we’re going all the way, touchdown.We’re on our way [x4]Why, did I think too much?You tell me not to worryBecause you’re the boss.And you, you got a real good planMy trouble’s all over nowBecause you’re my man.You don’t know what you’ve done to me.You’re heavier than heavenly.Life on the run has set me free, me free now.We’re on our way...You tell me not to worryBecause you’re the boss.
还有需要歌词的吗。。。
我喜欢 paris
这一些也得dl吗?
听说、发图也会涨经验这是真的吗不会是度娘骗我玩的吧度娘你要是骗我就太没节操了吧坑爹啊这是还好事前试了下插图片真的好多经验啊拿到经验的一刹那、简直就像狂欢一样大家都来试试
听说、发图也会涨经验这是真的吗不会是度娘骗我玩的吧度娘你要是骗我就太没节操了吧坑爹啊这是还好事前试了下插图片真的好多经验啊拿到经验的一刹那、简直就像狂欢一样大家都来试试
楼主我要last girl on earth的歌词!!
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或}

我要回帖

更多关于 where true 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信