that,died,in the accident,it,twotwo sleepy peoplee,be,report

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
more than 30 people died in the train accident,most of __ children.A.which B.them C.whom D.that这里为什么选B。后面为什么没有were
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
这里是个同位语,most of them解释说明30个人中的一部分同位语除表示其同位成分的全部意义外,还可以表示部分意义.We Chinese people are brave and hardworking.我们中国人民是勤劳勇敢的.Chinese people是we的同位语.He is interested in sports,especially ball games.他喜欢运动,特别是球类运动.ball games是sports的同位语.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
most of大多数 是说 30 people 的 所以人称代词是them啊 我认为也应该加are啊,不加是语法错误的。
whom are 火车事故中30人丧生,大部分是孩子。whom指代先行词children
Most of them are / were children.
扫描下载二维码share your suicide story with others
April 24th, 2010by
Processing your request, Please wait....
Report as:
Choose one from below
Requesting Suicide Partner
Discussing Specific Suicide Methods
Hateful Post
Hateful or Inappropriate Comments
Spam or Advertising
Write in Words:
(Optional)
Categories
Suicide Resources
Get crisis help online right now via chat:
On your smartphone:
Please be kind.& “One day, many years ...”习题详情
160位同学学习过此题,做题成功率85.6%
One day, many years ago, when I was working as a psychologist in England, I brought David into my office. His face was pale and he looked at his own feet.David lost his father when he was two years old and lived with his mother and grandfather ever since. But when he was 13, his grandfather died and his mother was killed in a car accident. His teacher told me that he refused to talk to others from then on.David didn’t say a word. As he was leaving, I put my hand on his shoulder. “Come back next week if you like.” I said.He came and I suggested we play a game of chess. He agreed. After that we played chess every Wednesday afternoon — in complete silence. Usually, he arrived earlier than we agreed. It seemed that he liked to be with me.Maybe I gave David something. But I learned more from him. I learned that time makes it possible to get over what seems to be painful. David showed me how to help people like him.根据短文内容,选择正确答案。【小题1】When David came into the writer’s office, he&&&&.A. said hello to the writer&&&B. seemed happy&&& C. looked at his feet【小题2】David’s father died when he was &&&&.&&A. 13&&&&&&& B. 2&&&&&&&& C. 5【小题3】To help David, the writer &&&& every Wednesday afternoon.A. played chess with him&&&& B. told stories to him&&& C. played soccer with him【小题4】What club did David join? A. A chess club&&& B. An art club&&&& C. A bicycle club【小题5】Which of the following statements is NOT true?A. Since his father died, David refused to talk to others. B. David didn’t say anything to the writer at first.C. David finally got friends in school.C&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-福建尤溪坂面中学初三下阶段性学习效果评价英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“One day, many years ago, when I was working as a psychologist in England, I brought David into my office....”的分析与解答如下所示:
短文大意:阅读短文可知,这篇短文主要讲述了戴维德在父母去世后,开始变得沉默寡言。作者为了帮助他,每周三下午都去和他一起下棋。后来一次偶然的机会,戴维德开口说话了,并且加入了一个自行车俱乐部,开始了自己新的人生。从而也让作者懂得了,只有时间才能治愈心灵的创伤。【小题1】细节理解题。根据第一段I brought David into my office. His face was pale and he looked at his own feet.描述,可知当戴维德来到作者的办公室后,他看着自己的脚。故选C。【小题2】细节理解题。根据第二段David lost his father when he was two years old 描述,可知当他两岁时,戴维德的父亲去世了。故选B。【小题3】细节理解题。根据After that we played chess every Wednesday afternoon — in complete silence.描述,可知为了帮助戴维德,作者每个周三下午都来和戴维德下棋。故选A。【小题4】细节理解题。根据短文倒数第二段and he even joined a bicycle club描述,可知他加入了一个自行车俱乐部。故选C。【小题5】细节理解题。根据短文第二段描述,可知这个小男孩是在父母都去世后,开始变得沉默寡言。故选A。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
One day, many years ago, when I was working as a psychologist in England, I brought David into my of...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“One day, many years ...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“One day, many years ago, when I was working as a psychologist in England, I brought David into my office. His face was pale and he looked at his own feet.David lost his father when he was two years old and lived with his mother and grandfather ever since. But when he was 13, his grandfather died and his mother was killed in a car accident. His teacher told me that he refused to talk to others from then on.David didn’t say a word. As he was leaving, I put my hand on his shoulder. “Come back next week if you like.” I said.He came and I suggested we play a game of chess. He agreed. After that we played chess every Wednesday afternoon — in complete silence. Usually, he arrived earlier than we agreed. It seemed that he liked to be with me.Maybe I gave David something. But I learned more from him. I learned that time makes it possible to get over what seems to be painful. David showed me how to help people like him.根据短文内容,选择正确答案。【小题1】When David came into the writer’s office, he____.A. said hello to the writerB. seemed happy C. looked at his feet【小题2】David’s father died when he was ____.A. 13 B. 2 C. 5【小题3】To help David, the writer ____ every Wednesday afternoon.A. played chess with him B. told stories to him C. played soccer with him【小题4】What club did David join? A. A chess club B. An art club C. A bicycle club【小题5】Which of the following statements is NOT true?A. Since his father died, David refused to talk to others. B. David didn’t say anything to the writer at first.C. David finally got friends in school.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“One day, many years ago, when I was working as a psychologist in England, I brought David into my office. His face was pale and he looked at his own feet.David lost his father when he was two years old and lived with his mother and grandfather ever since. But when he was 13, his grandfather died and his mother was killed in a car accident. His teacher told me that he refused to talk to others from then on.David didn’t say a word. As he was leaving, I put my hand on his shoulder. “Come back next week if you like.” I said.He came and I suggested we play a game of chess. He agreed. After that we played chess every Wednesday afternoon — in complete silence. Usually, he arrived earlier than we agreed. It seemed that he liked to be with me.Maybe I gave David something. But I learned more from him. I learned that time makes it possible to get over what seems to be painful. David showed me how to help people like him.根据短文内容,选择正确答案。【小题1】When David came into the writer’s office, he____.A. said hello to the writerB. seemed happy C. looked at his feet【小题2】David’s father died when he was ____.A. 13 B. 2 C. 5【小题3】To help David, the writer ____ every Wednesday afternoon.A. played chess with him B. told stories to him C. played soccer with him【小题4】What club did David join? A. A chess club B. An art club C. A bicycle club【小题5】Which of the following statements is NOT true?A. Since his father died, David refused to talk to others. B. David didn’t say anything to the writer at first.C. David finally got friends in school.”相似的习题。& “John H. Johnson was ...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
John H. Johnson was born in a black family in Arkansas City in 1918. His father died in an accident when John was six. He was reaching the high school age, but his hometown offered no high school for blacks. Luckily he had a strong-willed caring mother. John remembered that his mother told him many times, “Son,you can be anything you want really to be if you just believe.” She told him not to depend on others,including his mother. “You have to earn success,” she said. “All the people who work hard don’t succeed, but the only people who do succeed are those who work hard.”These words came from a woman with less than a third grade education. She also knew that believing and hard work don’t mean everything. So she worked hard as a cook for two years to save enough to take her son, who was then 15,to Chicago. Chicago in 1933 was not the promised land that black southerners were looking for. John’s mother and stepfather could not find work. But here John could go to school, and here he learned the power of words — as an editor of the newspaper and yearbook at Du Sable High School. His wish was to publish a magazine for blacks. While others discouraged (使气馁) him, John’s mother offered him more words to live by: “Nothing beats a failure but a try.” She also let him pawn(典当)her furniture to get the $500 he needed to start the Negro magazine. It is natural that difficulties and failures followed John closely until he became very successful. He always keeps his mother’s words in mind: “Son, failure is not in your vocabulary!” Now John H. Johnson is one of the 400 richest people in America — worth $150 million. 1.John’s father died in&.
2.John’s mother decided to move to Chicago because &.
A.his father died when John was very young
B.life was too hard for them to stay on in their hometown
C.there were no schools for black people in their hometown
D.John needed more education badly
3.John’s mother &.
A.didn’t
believe in or depend on others
B.thought no one could succeed without working hard
C.believed one would succeed without working hard
D.thought one could be whatever one wanted to be
4.The story mainly tells us &.
A.about the spiritual support John’s mother gave him
B.how John H. Johnson became successful
C.about the importance of a good education
D.about the key to success for blacks
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-湖北武汉部分重点(四校)高一上学期期中英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“John H. Johnson was born in a black family in Arkansas City in 1918. His father died in an accident when ...”的分析与解答如下所示:
1.细节理解题。John H. Johnson was born in a black family in Arkansas City in 1918. His father died in an accident when John was six可知他父亲于4年去世。2.细节理解题。他妈妈决定去芝加哥,不是因为生活对他来说太艰苦了而无法生存,从第三段最后一句话可以看出,他妈妈当厨师并努力挣钱是因为他需要上学,而当地不允许黑人上学,这才是主要原因。3.推理判断题。第二段最后一句话“All the people who work hard don’t succeed, but the only people who do succeed are those who work hard.”说:努力的人并非都能成功,但成功人士都很努力。4.主旨大意题。文章塑造了一个倔强的黑人妈妈的形象,不幸的男孩出生在一个幸福的家庭,但幸运的是有一个坚强的妈妈,让其有自信心,让其受教育,带其离开家到他乡求发展,在其事业中鼎立相助。文章最后的话揭示了中心。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
John H. Johnson was born in a black family in Arkansas City in 1918. His father died in an accident ...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“John H. Johnson was ...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“John H. Johnson was born in a black family in Arkansas City in 1918. His father died in an accident when John was six. He was reaching the high school age, but his hometown offered no high school for blacks. Luckily he had a strong-willed caring mother. John remembered that his mother told him many times, “Son,you can be anything you want really to be if you just believe.” She told him not to depend on others,including his mother. “You have to earn success,” she said. “All the people who work hard don’t succeed, but the only people who do succeed are those who work hard.”These words came from a woman with less than a third grade education. She also knew that believing and hard work don’t mean everything. So she worked hard as a cook for two years to save enough to take her son, who was then 15,to Chicago. Chicago in 1933 was not the promised land that black southerners were looking for. John’s mother and stepfather could not find work. But here John could go to school, and here he learned the power of words — as an editor of the newspaper and yearbook at Du Sable High School. His wish was to publish a magazine for blacks. While others discouraged (使气馁) him, John’s mother offered him more words to live by: “Nothing beats a failure but a try.” She also let him pawn(典当)her furniture to get the $500 he needed to start the Negro magazine. It is natural that difficulties and failures followed John closely until he became very successful. He always keeps his mother’s words in mind: “Son, failure is not in your vocabulary!” Now John H. Johnson is one of the 400 richest people in America — worth $150 million. 1.John’s father died in____.
2.John’s mother decided to move to Chicago because____.
3.John’s mother____.
A.didn’t
4.The story mainly tells us____.
B.how John H. Johnson became successful
C.about the importance of a good education
D.about the key to success for blacks
”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“John H. Johnson was born in a black family in Arkansas City in 1918. His father died in an accident when John was six. He was reaching the high school age, but his hometown offered no high school for blacks. Luckily he had a strong-willed caring mother. John remembered that his mother told him many times, “Son,you can be anything you want really to be if you just believe.” She told him not to depend on others,including his mother. “You have to earn success,” she said. “All the people who work hard don’t succeed, but the only people who do succeed are those who work hard.”These words came from a woman with less than a third grade education. She also knew that believing and hard work don’t mean everything. So she worked hard as a cook for two years to save enough to take her son, who was then 15,to Chicago. Chicago in 1933 was not the promised land that black southerners were looking for. John’s mother and stepfather could not find work. But here John could go to school, and here he learned the power of words — as an editor of the newspaper and yearbook at Du Sable High School. His wish was to publish a magazine for blacks. While others discouraged (使气馁) him, John’s mother offered him more words to live by: “Nothing beats a failure but a try.” She also let him pawn(典当)her furniture to get the $500 he needed to start the Negro magazine. It is natural that difficulties and failures followed John closely until he became very successful. He always keeps his mother’s words in mind: “Son, failure is not in your vocabulary!” Now John H. Johnson is one of the 400 richest people in America — worth $150 million. 1.John’s father died in____.
2.John’s mother decided to move to Chicago because____.
3.John’s mother____.
A.didn’t
4.The story mainly tells us____.