刚进80后初中英语课本pdf时要用英语介绍自己不少于80字

写一篇介绍自己的英语小文章,不少于80字(六年级水平)_百度知道
写一篇介绍自己的英语小文章,不少于80字(六年级水平)
提问者采纳
I am good at English
and I can even speak to foreigeners, so I like English very much . She is an English teacher. My head teacher is Mrs. I am a short girl with long hair and big eyes.liu. I study in Nanjing No9 Middle Sm LIly.I&#39. We are very happyHello.I often study and play
with my classmates . I love my school and my classmates,everyone
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
I ………………(说自己的爱好).Im in
Class** Grade**;m in………………(说自己的学校);boy).I&#39.I
'm a …………(描述自己的外貌)(girl&#47.I&#39,thanks for your listeningHs all.That&#39,everyone
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初中生英语自我介绍80字
字母wan1751
Hi,everyone!My name is XXX and my English name is Christian Louboutin shoes .I’m 15 years old.I’m a student in a very beautiful school called Liangbing Middle School and I am in Class 1 Grade 7.My hometown XXX is also a beautiful town.I’m very happy and I like to make friends with others.I also like singing but traveling is my favorite,I have been to many interesting places in China but I haven’t been to other countries.What a pity!At school,I study Chinese,math,English,history,politics and so on.I like all of them.I often help my teacher take care of my class and I think I am a good helper.I live with my parents and we go home on time every day.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
good morning, my name is jack, it is really a great honor to have this opportunity for a interview, i would like to answer whatever you may raise, and i hope i can make a good performance today, event...
扫描下载二维码用英语介绍自己的妈妈不少于80字_百度知道
用英语介绍自己的妈妈不少于80字
My mothecollecting &nbsp,she is 35 years old, and she has a long &she likes reading books and &nbsp. &.Sblack & &cuely &nbsp.This is my mother,but she looks very young.she is ver&nbspMy mother &&nbsp,a smart and besutiful mother. She has big stamps &nbsp
来自:百度作业帮
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语介绍的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁答案:解析:
  A new game
  I have just bought a new kind of game.It is designed by David Lee./The designer of the game is David Lee.It cost me 150 yuan.
  When you play the game, you can visit/travel around different countries in different clothes.
  You can get enough information about each building.
  The places you have visited are marked in bright red.Finally, you can use knowledge to open the treasure box.
  The goal of the game is to travel around the world to learn about each place.The game is very interesting and you can learn a lot from it.I'm sure you will enjoy it.
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:福建省南安市2012届九年级学业质量检查英语试题
和谐社会(harmonious society)需要人人贡献一点力量:孝敬父母、关心他人、保护环境、遵守社会公共秩序……你都做了哪些?如果我们从自身做起,就可以为实现和谐社会起到推动作用。请你以“Doing Our Part(从自身做起)”为题写一篇短文,让我们分享你的感受。
温馨提示:
1.表达清楚,语法正确,上下文连贯。
2.词数:80左右(开头已给出,不计入总词数)。
3.短文中请勿使用真实姓名、地点或所在学校名称。
Doing Our Part
  We have grown up and it's time for us to do something for our family and society.
  At home, ________________.
来源:浙江省杭州市学年八年级下学期期中考试英语试题
假如你是李明,以下是你的成绩单。请向你的好朋友Jim写信汇报你的成绩。
注意:1.内容必须包括包括表格中的内容;
2.开头已经为你写好,你只需接着写;
3.词数:70个左右。开头和结尾部分内容不计入总词数。
  How's it going? ________________
  Yours,
来源:2013年山东省德州市高级中等学校招生考试英语
下面是大明写给他的朋友Tom的信,信中描述了他的烦恼。请你以他的朋友Tom的身份,给他写一封80词左右的回信,在信中指出他的问题并给他提出建议。信的开头已给出,不计入总词数。
  My classmate, Lucy, bought a new pen.I liked it very much, so I used it without her permission.Unluckily, I broke it.Then I put it back secretly.Now she finds out the truth and is very angry with me.I don't know what to do.Can you help me?
Dear Daming,
  I know your problem.________
1.看书时间不能太长
2.读书时眼睛与书保持一英尺的距离
3.不能在车上或躺在床上看书
4.坚持每天做眼保健操
protect(保护), foot(英尺)
Place:Dalian
Transportation:by train
Activities:have seafood;go fishing and swimming;climb the mountain;take photos
Feeling:excited
  How are you?I've just come back from Dalian, a beautiful city in China.
  Please write back soon.
  Best wishes!
来源:江苏省太仓市学年七年级下学期期末教学调研考试英语试题
请根据要点写一封推荐信,推荐你班的李华为本年度的青年奖获得者,词数在80词左右,开头和结尾已给出,不记入总词数。
Dear Sir/Madam
  I want to recommend Li Hua for this year's Youth Award.________
来源:江苏省泰州市海陵区学年七年级下学期期末考试英语试题
根据以下提示,用英语写一篇80字左右的短文,文章的开头已给出。
1.字数在80字左右,开头已写好,不计入总词数。
2.文中须包括所有内容要点,不要逐词翻译,可适当发挥,使语句通顺,意思连贯,符合逻辑。
  Spring is the best time for traveling.________________
来源:江苏省江阴市青阳中学学年七年级下学期期中检测英语试题
假如你叫李平,请根据提示向你的笔友王林介绍你的理想家园。
提示:1.很大,至少20 间。
2.共三层。一楼是电脑房和书房。
3.卧室在三楼,有一个大的阳台。
4.房子前面有一个花园。
5.I……(至少写出1-2句)
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
作业讨论群:帮我写篇英语作文.英语作文:介绍一本自己喜欢的名著.语法:一般现在时………被动语态(只要不超过现初中所学水平就好)字数:80个单词左右吧.初三英语作文,由于作业太多,恳求大家帮我写一篇.
Overload丶巻
I read lots of masterworks.one of my favourit masterwork is "Journey to the West" .In this masterwork,the master and his three appretences are all have different characteristics,the master Tangseng is coward but kind-hearted,Sunwukong is lively and with super abilities,Zhubajie is stupid but loyal to friends,Shaseng is very staunch.Although this team has lots of weaknesses,their spirit of unity made thing succesful -- archive true through.I think this spirit is valuable to me in the futher life and work.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 80年代初中英语课本 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信