下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮忙翻译一下 万分感谢&
这种问题得到答案的几率很低!!!!!!建议你还是在现实中找找人问吧!
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码谁能帮忙翻译一下,感谢_百度知道
谁能帮忙翻译一下,感谢
;s deepest desire.,sometimes you just need a little leap of
faith,it usually is,just beacuse you were burned once doesn&#39!It&#39.!I wonder what my little wish would be,there&#39. Something they wish they could change .It was easier said than done!Now..Even I.!Let&#39.;t mean that you cant&#39.Gre hoping for .,I'm pretty comfortable with my life the way it is!Iguess it would be really nice to leave it and behind and be back in the bullpen!Bt give it a second chance.As a better day!But .!Im not saying this is I heart's amazing how much more you can see with fresh eyes!My life has been a little less than desirable lately,please.Only
your mind .re always looking over your shoulder at what could have been. If something seems too weird to be ture.;s make sure tomorrow&#39I am definitely not all right.You can never be who you want to be if you's a girl who looks like she needs a little magic in her button-up life,I's beacuse I believe there are two sides to every story!Everybody has something they&#39.....It&#39!No exception to the rule
便想问一句,写这段话的人。。。英文算好吗
提问者采纳
re hoping for?..,没价值啊 各种病句,词语不对. 哎,re,没得看 everybody has something they&#39.这搞笑大合集啊..,不用翻译了,搭配不对, 竟然还有It was easier said than done, everybody & they. 没有 hoping for 那样用的啊 wish 也不是这种情况下用的
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
感谢的相关知识
其他3条回答
当然我不是全都对.
每个人都会有期盼,期望能改变一些事物,连我也是.我在想我的小小的愿望是什么.如你所见,我很漂亮,过着惬意的生活,但这并不是我内心深处想要的.最近我的生活有些不快,我知道一次失败不等于没有下次机会.你永远成不了你想要成为的人如果你总是只做一些简单的事情,但是,说来容易做来难.
如果有的事情看起来很怪,不可能成真,那么它就不会成真.有时候你需要的只是一点点信心.换一种心态来看世界,你会发现很多惊奇.因为我相信每一个故事都有它的两面性.我相信如果你看淡一些会有很好的收获.请接收我的祝福.
现在有个女孩需要一些魔力在她沉默的生活中.让我们确保明天是更美好的一天!每个人都是!写这个的人英语水平不低
I am definitely not all right! (我当然不是很好。这里指状态不好,心里或身体上)
Everybody has something they're hoping for .(每个人都有自己期望的东西)something . Something they wish they could change .(某些他们期望可以改变的东西)Even I!(我也是)I wonder what my little wish would be.(我怀疑/猜想我的小愿望又是什么呢)As you can see,I'm pretty comfortable with my life the way it is!(你可以发现,我现在的生活已经很舒适了)But,I'm not saying this is I heart's deepest desire! (但我不是在说这就是我心底最渴望的)
My life has been a little less than desirable lately!(最近我的生活有点不及期望)I know ,just beacuse you were burned once doesn't mean that ...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 感谢别人帮忙的短信 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信