含有mjxk的单词或短语allk的英语单词有哪

几道初一英语单词填空.!1.I lost my k____ to the lock.
(貌似是钥匙..?..我不理解这句意思..晕..不过最近很多句子里的物品都是钥匙..)2.People in America,Britain and Australia all speak E_______ as their first language.---------选择~3.Where is _____ key to the box,Jim?It is in my bag.A:a
C:/4.JOhn told me he lived in ______?A:Room 16.
B:the Room 16
C:Numeber 16th Room5.Ann!What is that over there?It is ______ ruler,Grandma.A:a
D:/6.This isn it _____ pen.I`ve left mine at home.A:me
D:myself再次拜托各位..~``
1.I lost my( key ) to the lock.2.People in America,Britain and Australia all speak (English) as their first language.---------选择~3.Where is (B:the ) key to the box,Jim?It is in my bag.A:a B:the C:/ 4.JOhn told me he lived in (B:the Room A:Room 16.B:the Room 16 C:Numeber 16th Room 5.Ann!What is that over there?It is(A:a )ruler,Grandma.A:a B:an C:the D:/ 6.This isn't (B:my) pen.I`ve left mine at home.A:me B:my C:I D:myself
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1~6题答案:key
1.keys2.English3.B4.B5.A6.B
1.key(key to the lock,这把锁的钥匙)2.English3.B4.A5.A6.B
keyEnglishBBAB
扫描下载二维码问几道英语题目There are all k()of books,newspaper and magazines.-Hello may I speak to Mrs.Smith?-P()?I can‘t here you well.
kindspardon有各种书籍,报纸和杂志你好,我能找一下史密斯先生吗?请重复一下,我听不清,here ---hear之误
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
⑴kind⑵pardon
扫描下载二维码小学所有600个英语单词和短语 包括中文_百度知道
小学所有600个英语单词和短语 包括中文
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语单词的相关知识
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译c.k的All the stars may shine a bright All the clouds maybe blind But when you smile Oh How I feel so good But that I can hardly wait to hold you And fold you never enough render your heart to me All mine You'll have to be From that cloud number nine Angel stars shall decline And with such sad regret Oh as those starry skies As they swiftly fall Make no mistake you those starry skies Tethered and tied There nowhere to hide from me All mine You'll have to be So don't resist we shall exist Until the day until the day I die All mine You'll have to be
大杂锅00337
All the stars may shine a bright 也许繁星都在闪耀All the clouds maybe blind 也许云朵都已失明But when you smile 但当你微笑Oh How I feel so good 噢 我怎会感觉如此美妙But that I can hardly wait to hold you 但是我迫不及待想要拥有你And fold you never enough render your heart to me 拥抱怎么足够 我要拥有你的心 All mine You'll have to be 你将一定 全部为我所有From that cloud number nine Angel stars shall decline 天使繁星将从第九片云降落And with such sad regret 伴随如此悲伤的忏悔 Oh as those starry skies 噢 当这闪耀星空 As they swiftly fall 当它们迅速降落Make no mistake you those starry skies Tethered and tied 你被束缚在这闪耀星空There nowhere to hide from me 无处可躲All mine You'll have to be 你将一定 全部为我所有 So don't resist we shall exist 因此不要抵抗 我们的爱将存在Until the day until the day I die 直到,直到我死去的那一天All mine You'll have to be 你将一定 全部为我所有
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码· 知道一个英语单词的 读音和音标 怎么拼写出来 是根据什么拼的比如 /k/ K 、c、ck、 英语音标中含有/K/ 怎么知道 是 K 、c、ck 中的哪一个~我的意思就这样 · 是根据什么来拼的~·
更多是根据经验 英语单词量达到一定水平后 依据发音规律
拼写出来的 比如英语音标发/K/的音
发音[kɔk]你会反应是公鸡 发音 [kait]就知道是.风筝kite希望有帮助~ 外语是熟练工种
看太明白 具体点 。。
为什么 [kait]就知道是.风筝kite
e 是怎么来的
教我点方法 有点头绪了
发音是有规律的 你得系统学音标和发音原则 掌握一定单词量 就会理解
字母e在结尾通常不发音 如 bone
[bəun] ,bite
[bait] 当然也有例外的
为您推荐: