爱情公寓的莎士比亚的爱情名言翻译那一段

急需翻译 英汉莎士比亚在这个剧中设置了两个世界:一个俗世,一个仙境.这两个世界的人们具有相同的情感和烦恼,但他们相互作用,相互渗透,彼此羡慕对方的生活.莎士比亚将人世和仙境作一对比,告诉世人:人世和仙境的生活,几乎是一样的,故而俗世的人们用不着羡慕仙境中精灵的生活,他们自己庸常而幸福的生活,就是仙境中精灵们的翻版.这是人文主义者的思想精髓:生活从来就是美好的.仙境中的精灵,也和人世一样,生活在美好之中.无论是俗世的人们,还是仙境中的精灵,他们都生活得无忧无虑,快活无比.莎士比亚生活的时期,资本主义已经产生并日渐觉醒,新型生产力和生产关系伴随着资本主义的产生而产生,在这样几种势力的冲击之下,禁锢人性的中世纪封建主义和宗教势力日渐瓦解.人们渴望生活自由,渴望爱情自由,对美好生活充满了憧憬和向往.莎士比亚在《仲夏夜之梦》中描绘了人文主义的理想社会.这个理想社会集中体现了莎士比亚那种人与人之间应真诚相待的人道主义精神.
这位楼主您好,因为我不知道你到底是要翻译那一段,于是我把你写的全部都翻译下来了,您也可以双语对照查看,希望您能满意,谢谢!翻译如下:Shakespeare in the play set two world: a world, a wonderland. Two of the world 's people have the same emotions and worries, but they interact, mutual infiltration, mutual envy other's life. Shakespeare Wonderland world and make a comparison, tell the world: the world and Wonderland 's life, are almost the same, so the earthly people needn't envy Wonderland elf life, their daily life and happiness, is a wonderland of goblins. This is the humanist thoughts: life is beautiful. Wonderland in the wizard, and the world, living in better. Regardless of is the earthly people, or Wonderland in the wizard, they all live be light of heart from care, how happy. Shakespeare's day, capitalism has generated new and increasingly awakening, productivity and relations of production with the capitalist production, in such several forces under the impact of a living human, medieval feudalism and religious forces crumbling. People desire to live free, eager to free love, for a better life is full of longing and yearning. Shakespeare in" A Midsummer Night's dream" depicts the humanistic ideal society. The ideal society embodies the Shakespeare that people should treat each other sincerely humanitarian spirit.莎士比亚在这个剧中设置了两个世界:一个俗世,一个仙境.这两个世界的人们具有相同的情感和烦恼,但他们相互作用,相互渗透,彼此羡慕对方的生活.莎士比亚将人世和仙境作一对比,告诉世人:人世和仙境的生活,几乎是一样的,故而俗世的人们用不着羡慕仙境中精灵的生活,他们自己庸常而幸福的生活,就是仙境中精灵们的翻版.这是人文主义者的思想精髓:生活从来就是美好的.仙境中的精灵,也和人世一样,生活在美好之中.无论是俗世的人们,还是仙境中的精灵,他们都生活得无忧无虑,快活无比.莎士比亚生活的时期,资本主义已经产生并日渐觉醒,新型生产力和生产关系伴随着资本主义的产生而产生,在这样几种势力的冲击之下,禁锢人性的中世纪封建主义和宗教势力日渐瓦解.人们渴望生活自由,渴望爱情自由,对美好生活充满了憧憬和向往.莎士比亚在《仲夏夜之梦》中描绘了人文主义的理想社会.这个理想社会集中体现了莎士比亚那种人与人之间应真诚相待的人道主义精神.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码我猜中了开头,却猜不中这结局……这句话英语怎么翻译?或者莎士比亚原话英文版也行。_百度知道
我猜中了开头,却猜不中这结局……这句话英语怎么翻译?或者莎士比亚原话英文版也行。
提问者采纳
-- Shakespeare我猜中了这个故事的开始,所以. But I didn&#39。但我却没能料到这个故事的结局I guess the beginning of the story, I will be God gives my everything for you, 我将上帝赋予我的一切都奉献给了你。——莎士比亚 我没有在《罗密欧与朱丽叶》中看到此句,我也纠结了,但是据说出处就是此书,然后还有中英文对照;t expect the end of the story
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
莎士比亚的相关知识
其他4条回答
I guess the beginning., but guess at the end
i guess out the start, but with wrong of the end.
guessed at the beginning but could not guess the outcome
I guess the beginning, but could not guess in the end
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁怎么翻译莎士比亚的这一段_百度知道
怎么翻译莎士比亚的这一段
s scythe can make defence Save breed to brave him, Since sweets and beauties do themselves forsake, And sable curls all silvered o&#39, And see the brave day sunk in hideous night12
When I do count the clock that tells the time: When lofty trees I see barren of leaves, when he takes thee hence, Which erst from heat did canopy the herd And summer'gainst Time's green all girded up in sheaves Borne on the bier with white and bristly beard: Then of thy beauty do I question make That thou among the wastes of time must go, And die as fast as they see others grow, And nothing &#39, When I behold ter with white
提问者采纳
它不久前曾荫蔽喘息的牛羊;
于是我不禁为你的朱颜焦虑,
眼看着别人生长自己却枯萎,当他来要把你拘走,
带着坚挺的白须被舁上殓床;
夏天的青翠一束一束地就缚:
终有天你要加入时光的废堆,
青丝的卷发遍洒着皑皑白雪标准答案来了当我数着壁上报时的自鸣钟,
见明媚的白昼坠入狰狞的夜,
除了生育,
既然美和芳菲都把自己抛弃,
当我凝望着紫罗兰老了春容;
当我看见参天的树枝叶尽脱;
没什么抵挡得住时光的毒手
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
因此时: 然后thy秀丽I问题从甜点做在浪费时间的你之中必须是,和看在丑陋夜下沉的勇敢的天,当我计数告诉时间的时钟时,并且夏天的绿色在涉及与白色和有刚毛胡子的棺架的捆所有佩带12;er ,并且黑貂卷曲与白色的所有变成银色的o&#39,往昔从热做机盖牧群,并且什么都‘gainst时间的大镰刀不可能做除品种之外的防御勇敢他,象他们看见其他增长,并且秀丽他们自己抛弃,并且一样快速地死: 当崇高树我看见贫瘠叶子,当我注视紫罗兰过去最初时,当他采取thee
您可能关注的推广
莎士比亚的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 莎士比亚 爱情 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信