tears dont falll in the 后面写什么

Written In The Stars 歌词_百度知道
Written In The Stars 歌词
提问者采纳
baidu歌曲名.baidu:The state of my heartThe place where we areWas written in the stars
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
written的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Fall In Love 歌词_百度知道
Fall In Love 歌词
提问者采纳
曲名://music, tonight im gonna show you loveYou&#39.baidu, lets fly awayTo a better place where we can fall in loveCan i take you up, fall in loveSo baby come hereGirl i love the way you teaseNow that your body is nearOh you know im ready to pleaseDont let disconnect the phoningGot no where to go girlIm gonna take the timeAll you really gotta do isTell me what you wantGirl im here to satisfySo can i take you up, lets fly awayTogether we can fall in loveWe can fall in loveIn loveLoveeeeeeeeTogether we can fall in loveFall in love, babyPretty babySve been working all the weekIts time to let goBaby let me ease your mindGonna treat you real goodI wanna get close and learn about the things you likeSo can i take you up.baidu:ramzi专辑, lets fly awayTogether we can fall in loveWe can fall in loveIn loveLoveeeeeeeeTogether we can fall in loveFall in love, lets fly awayTo a better place where we can fall in loveCan i take you up:Fall In Love歌手, fall in loveLets forget about the timeGirl when you lose your mindBaby close your eyesAnd just enjoy the rideBaby baby://music, lets fly awayTogether we can fall in loveWe can fall in loveFall in loveIn loveLoveeeeeeeeWe canTogether we can fall in loveWe can fall in loveFall in loveLoveeeeeeee(Repeat to fade)
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁dont let me fall的中文歌词_百度知道
dont let me fall的中文歌词
Bullet For My Valentine-Tears Don't Fall 歌词+翻译 Tears Don't Fall 泪不轻弹 Let's go! With blood shot eyes i watch you sleeping, 即使双眼血红,我依然看着你入睡 the warmth i feel beside me is slowly fading, 我身边的温暖渐渐在消退 would she hear me, if i called her name, 如果我喊她的名字 她能听见吗 would she hold me, if she knew my shame? 如果她知道我的可耻 她还会抱着我吗 There's always something different going wrong, 总有不同的事会出错 The path i walk is in the wrong direction, 就如我走错了路 There's always someone fucking hanging on, 总有人他妈的坚持不懈, can anybody help me make things better? 究竟谁能来拯救我? Your tears don't fall they crash around me, 你的眼泪没有落在我的身边 Her conscious calls the guilty to come home, 她的意识唤起了罪恶 Your tears don't fall they crash around me, 你的眼泪没有落在我的身边 Her conscious calls the guilty to come home 她的意识唤起了罪恶 The moments died, i hear no screaming, 我死了 没有听到任何尖叫声、惊愕声 The visions left inside me are slowly fading, 我的视力渐渐消退 Would she hear me, if i called her name, 如果我喊她的名字 她能听见吗 Would she hold me, if she knew my shame. 如果她知道我的可耻 她还会抱着我吗 There's always something different going wrong, 总有不同的事会出错 The path i walk is in the wrong direction, 就如我走错了路 There's always someone fucking hanging on, 总有人他妈的坚持不懈, can anybody help me make things better? 究竟谁能来拯救我? Your tears dont fall they crash around me, 你的眼泪没有落在我的身边 Her conscious calls the guilty to come home, 她的意识唤起了罪恶 Your tears don't fall they crash around me, 你的眼泪没有落在我的身边 Her conscious calls the guilty to come home. 她的意识唤起了罪恶 This battered room i've seen before, 我曾经见过的破碎的房间 The broken bones they heal no more, no more, 断裂的骨头再也无法复原 无法复原 With my last breath i'm choking, 我最后的呼吸开始变得无法透过气来 Will this ever end i'm hoping, 这一切再一次终结了我的希望 My world is over one more time. 我的世界再一次被毁灭
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求tears don`t fall歌词的中文翻译_百度知道
求tears don`t fall歌词的中文翻译
&#39,我看你睡;&#39, 你的眼泪唐麦&#92,s always someone fucking hanging on, i hear no screaming, 看到留在车内, 有&#92? 矩去世,我觉得我旁边正慢慢褪色,如果她知道我的耻辱吗; &#39,他们没有更多的,我正在慢慢地消失;&#39. This battered room i&#92。 这个房间殴打我&#92? There&#92? Your tears don&#92,他们撞车身边; ve的见过碎骨头愈合;笔秋天;t Fall-Bullet For My Valentine With blood shot eyes
't fall they crash around me, if i called her name。 有&#92, can anybody help m' &#39, The path i walk is in the wrong direction, The path i walk is in the wrong directionTears Don&#92,没有更多的, 有&#92, 她听到我,我&#92, There&#92, 能有人帮我把事情好吗; ■总有人他妈的吊, can anybody help m ■总有人他妈的吊, There\&#39, With my last breath i&#92, the warmth i feel beside me is slowly fading, 我的最后一刻; &#39, The visions left inside
'' ■总是有所不同不对走, W米呛, would she hold me,他们撞车身边; 'm hoping, The broken bones they heal no more, 温暖,如果她知道我的耻辱;&#39,如果我叫她的名字;s always something different going wrong? 你的眼泪唐麦&#92, 她呼吁自觉有罪返回家园,我是走在错误的方向发展;m choking? T '&#39, Her conscious calls the&#39, 她呼吁自觉有罪回家, 她持有我; 's always someone fucking hanging on, Wt fall they crash around me, if she knew my shame,我没有听到尖叫声;笔秋天.血开枪眼里, if i called her name,我是走在错误的方向发展? 有\s always something d ■总是有所不同不对走, 她听到我, My world is over one more time, 能有人帮我把事情好吗,如果我叫她的名字, Your tears don&#92,希望我的世界是一个有更多的时间, if she knew my shame, Will this ever end i&#92, ' &#39. There&#92, Her conscious calls the guilty to come home, 她持有我, 这将结束以往我\米
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
With blood shot eyes I watch you sleeping
我用我充满血丝的眼睛看着你睡去
The warmth I feel beside me is slowly fading
我能感受到的身边的温暖在慢慢地冰冷
Would she hear me if I called her name?
我呼唤她的名字她能不能听见?
Would she hold me if she knew my shame?
她知道我的羞耻会不会拥抱我?
Theres always something different going wrong
总会有一些不同的错事
The path I walk is in the wrong direction
我走的路,是错误的方向
There's always someone fucking hanging on
总他妈的有人坚持不懈(我也不太会翻了)
Can anybody help me make things better?
会有人帮我扭转这糟糕的局面吗?
Your tears don't fall 你别哭
With blood shot eyes I watch you sleeping我睁着血红的双眼看你睡在身边
  The warmth I feel beside me is slowly fading你留在我身上的体温渐渐消退
  Would she hear me if I calls her name?如果我叫她的名字她是否会听到
  Would she hold me if she knew my shame?如果知道我羞愧,她是否会抱紧我
  There's always something different going wrong我们总是这样那样做错
  The path I walk's in the wrong direction我们走的道路总是出错
  There's always someone fucking hanging on有些人总他妈的在彷徨
  Can anybody help me make things better?根本没人谁能帮我走出这肮脏的世界
  Your tears don't fall别流泪
  They crash around me那些...
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁dont let me fall的中文歌词_百度知道
dont let me fall的中文歌词
我有更好的答案
Bullet For My Valentine-Tears Don't Fall 歌词+翻译 Tears Don't Fall 泪不轻弹 Let's go! With blood shot eyes i watch you sleeping, 即使双眼血红,我依然看着你入睡 the warmth i feel beside me is slowly fading, 我身边的温暖渐渐在消退 would she hear me, if i called her name, 如果我喊她的名字 她能听见吗 would she hold me, if she knew my shame? 如果她知道我的可耻 她还会抱着我吗 There's always something different going wrong, 总有不同的事会出错 The path i walk is in the wrong direction, 就如我走错了路 There's always someone fucking hanging on, 总有人他妈的坚持不懈, can anybody help me make things better? 究竟谁能来拯救我? Your tears don't fall they crash aro...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 tears dont fall歌词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信