suffering译为苦难时前加定冠词the 读音吗

当前位置: &
求翻译:Suffering is the most powerful teacher of life是什么意思?
Suffering is the most powerful teacher of life
问题补充:
苦难是人生中最伟大的老师
痛苦是最强大的教师生活
痛苦是生活的最强有力的老师
苦难是人生的最强大的老师
受损害是生活的最强大的老师
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!Error - Springer
Page not found
Sorry, the page you requested is unavailable. The link you requested might be broken, or no longer exist.
SpringerLink is providing researchers with access to millions of scientific documents from , ,
Why not start at our ?
JavaScript is currently disabled. This site works even better with JavaScript.《富兰克林自传》告诉我们:生活的磨砺和苦难是人生的财富,勤奋和知识是步入成功殿堂的阶梯。今天,人们将普通平民百姓称为“草根”,可以说,富兰克林就是从地道的“草根”成长为世界杰出的伟人。他热爱自己的祖国和人民,历经磨难仍具有坚定的信念,他在艰苦的生活环境下,仍乐观地生活,勤奋地工作、追求知识,他严于律已,以身作则,对自己提出了十三条箴言:节制、少言、秩序、决心、节俭、勤勉、坦诚、公正、中庸、整洁、冷静、节欲、谦逊,是留给人们的宝贵精神财富,激励着一代又一代人。对于我们生活在浮躁社会的现代人们更是有着清醒剂的作用。 的翻译是:The autobiography of Benjamin Franklin told us: life of grounding and suffering is the wealth of life, hard work and knowledge is the ladder into the Palace of success. Today, people refer to ordinary civilians as "grassroots", it can be said that Franklin was from the tunnel's "grassroots" growth f 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
《富兰克林自传》告诉我们:生活的磨砺和苦难是人生的财富,勤奋和知识是步入成功殿堂的阶梯。今天,人们将普通平民百姓称为“草根”,可以说,富兰克林就是从地道的“草根”成长为世界杰出的伟人。他热爱自己的祖国和人民,历经磨难仍具有坚定的信念,他在艰苦的生活环境下,仍乐观地生活,勤奋地工作、追求知识,他严于律已,以身作则,对自己提出了十三条箴言:节制、少言、秩序、决心、节俭、勤勉、坦诚、公正、中庸、整洁、冷静、节欲、谦逊,是留给人们的宝贵精神财富,激励着一代又一代人。对于我们生活在浮躁社会的现代人们更是有着清醒剂的作用。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
The autobiography of Benjamin Franklin told us: life of grounding and suffering is the wealth of life, hard work and knowledge is the ladder into the Palace of success. Today, people refer to ordinary civilians as "grassroots", it can be said that Franklin was from the tunnel's "grassroots" growth f
正在翻译,请等待...
"The Franklin Autobiography" tells us: Life wheting with the misery is the life wealth, diligent and the knowledge is marches into the successful palace steps and ladders.Today, the people are called the ordinary common people “the stock”, may say, Franklin is “the stock” grows from the tunnel into
相关内容&a魔术师表演了一些令人惊讶的戏法。 The magician has performed some surprising trick. & a当压缩机排气压力到达容调阀设定压力时,容调阀输出气量开始减少,进气阀逐渐关闭 When the compressor exhaust pressure arrives Rong Diaofa establishes the pressure, Rong Diaofa outputs the spirit to start to reduce, the admission valve shuts down gradually & a1有什么用处 1 has any use & a美满的婚姻有助于你的身心健康 The content marriage is helpful to yours physical and moral integrity & aWhen thinking of you, there are happy, be sad. 当认为您时,有愉快的,是哀伤的。 & a请代我向她祝贺 Please generation of I congratulate to her & a也许不是武汉缺少美,而是我们缺少发现美的眼睛。其实,坏天气也未必是一件坏事。我相信大家会慢慢爱上这里的天气。 Perhaps is not Wuhan lacks America, but is we lacks discovers the beautiful eye.Actually, the bad weather also not necessarily is a misdemeanor.I believed everybody can fall in love with here weather slowly. & a所以我还学会了合作 Therefore I have also learned the cooperation & a下次你来中国的主要工作是什么? What next time will you come China's prime task are? & a除了几张桌子和椅子外,整个房间空荡荡的 正在翻译,请等待...
& aAssuming that the median value of the tail 假设,尾巴的中间值 & aso don't go to school without it 如此不要去学校没有它 & aSo what do u have for sale? What kind of items 如此u为销售有什么? 什么样的项目 & a我们是一辈子的朋友 We are for a lifetime friend & aTom and Jake's uncles are music tenchers. 汤姆和Jake的伯父是音乐tenchers。 & aTwo principal methods of fulfilling the contract were identified, providing a one-stop shop and taking a multi-channel approach. 履行合同被辨认了,提供一家一站式商店和接受多途径方法二个主要方法。 & aOffice building identification 办公楼证明 & a它建立在客观事物变化规律的基础上 It establishes in the objective things change rule foundation & a希望我们在一起的每一天都开心 Hopes us together in every one day all happy & aHe has no aunts or uncles 他没有伯母或伯父 & a防潮柜 Moisture-proof cabinet & a我们以中学生是否能佩带手机为话题进行了讨论 We by middle-school student whether could wear the handset to carry on the discussion for the topic & adirectional antennas 定向天线 & aThis
is my brother 这是我的兄弟 & a你准备找一个中国女孩吗 You prepare to look for a Chinese girl & a夫:"正相反,我每次看见漂亮的女人,心中最懊丧的是我已结了婚 Husband: The “polarity, I each time see the attractive woman, in the heart most depressed am I had married & aAstronomers can also find some of the same asteroid as Diamond 正在翻译,请等待...
& afresh glow face serum 正在翻译,请等待...
& a如果你能打开文件,我将上传文件到上述路径。 正在翻译,请等待...
& a-BMP textures must be 32 bits depth, and you don - BMP纹理必须是32位深度,并且您笠头 & aMsgBox Rows.Count '用它代替65536
& a(2)养成良好的锻炼、饮食、生活习惯。每天保证睡眠6-8小时,每周锻炼三次以上。
& a人们往往凭第一印象去判断一个人,虽然有时第一印象并不可靠。 The people often depend on the first impression to judge a person, although the first impression is sometimes unreliable. & awe do not seem the same to those who love and who hate, more to those who are angry and those who are calm. 正在翻译,请等待...
& a每次我来到学校,我都感到很高兴 Each time I arrive the school, I all feel very happy & a1970年河北大学搬迁至保定 In 1970 Hebei University moved to Baoding & a作为巴金笔下的一个让人哀其不幸、怒其不争的人物,高觉新成功地走进了读者的视野。高觉新的性格具有二重性,他既软弱守旧,是封建制度的维护者、殉道者,又是封建制度的牺牲品、反抗者,这就是高觉新性格上的二重性。这种性格的二重性是有深刻的原因的,如封建制度和礼教的束缚、他的长子地位以及五四新思想的影响等。重点剖析高觉新性格上的二重性,并简要分析他的这种性格的成因及评价。 正在翻译,请等待...
& a蓝线代表销售量产品 The blue line represents the sales volume product & a1) Current AR, overdue 正在翻译,请等待...
& aam very conservative views on love 上午非常保守的视图在爱 & a十年之前我不认识你,可是现在你属于我。 Before ten years I do not know you, but you belong to me now. & aweight saving project on main automobile manufacturer 正在翻译,请等待...
& aPlease kindly confirm we will catch this vessel. 亲切地请证实我们将捉住这艘船。 & aa natual mouth freshener 一种natual嘴清凉剂 & a快进快出为主 Enters quickly is quick primarily & a是否面谈 正在翻译,请等待...
& a遇上了你,让我们一起去旅行吧。 Has met you, lets us travel together. & a对到场的领导和老师给予的支持表示感谢 The support give which to the appearance leader and teacher expresses thanks & asomtimes you need to look back otherwise u will never know what you have lost in the way of forever searching 正在翻译,请等待...
& a已经三个月之久了。 Already three month long time. & aBetter an open enemy than a false friend Better an open enemy than a false friend & aExit interviews 退出会谈 & aBut every sword has two blades. The negative aspects are also apparent. One of the prominent disadvantages is that 但每把剑有二把刀片。 消极方面也是明显的。 其中一突出的缺点是那 & aEven if unhappiness will still love you... 即使不幸更将爱您… & aNOT ONLY TV 不仅电视 & a《富兰克林自传》告诉我们:生活的磨砺和苦难是人生的财富,勤奋和知识是步入成功殿堂的阶梯。今天,人们将普通平民百姓称为“草根”,可以说,富兰克林就是从地道的“草根”成长为世界杰出的伟人。他热爱自己的祖国和人民,历经磨难仍具有坚定的信念,他在艰苦的生活环境下,仍乐观地生活,勤奋地工作、追求知识,他严于律已,以身作则,对自己提出了十三条箴言:节制、少言、秩序、决心、节俭、勤勉、坦诚、公正、中庸、整洁、冷静、节欲、谦逊,是留给人们的宝贵精神财富,激励着一代又一代人。对于我们生活在浮躁社会的现代人们更是有着清醒剂的作用。 "The Franklin Autobiography" tells us: Life wheting with the misery is the life wealth, diligent and the knowledge is marches into the successful palace steps and ladders.Today, the people are called the ordinary common people “the stock”, may say, Franklin is “the stock” grows from the tunnel into}

我要回帖

更多关于 定冠词the的用法口诀 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信