韩文情话最暖心短句翻译

当前位置: >
2015最美的英文情话带翻译的
You are my Sunshine.
I like a dumb not to tell the truth.(我像个哑巴不会说心里话。)
I'm afraid of losing(我害怕失去)
- Because Of You.
I&ll be there. 我要去有你的未来
Nothing lasts forever. 没有什么是永远&
Stay by my side, don\'t go. 呆在我身边,别走了
[Why think too much, so good.想太多干嘛,这样挺好]
[Separate too much doubt how to hold you.][隔太多怀疑怎么能抱紧你.]
I am not greed but I envy.我没有贪婪但我羡慕海枯石烂
I never told you I wanna hold you. 我从未告诉你我想拥抱你
When I miss you only to find that I miss you。(当我错过你才发现我想你)
记得小学上了三年英语也只记住了老师告诉我们don't face是不要脸的意思。
I like you,but just like you.纵然万劫不复,纵然相思入骨,我也待你眉眼如初,岁月如故。
Not with me why you pretended to love me long.(不能伴我长久你何必假装深爱我。)
I'm always here waiting behind you. KRIS
[I like you but I dot love you]我喜欢你但我不爱你
Strange familiar to people (陌生的熟悉人)
Thinking of you night ang day (日日夜夜我都在想你)
Hold me softly in my ear I love.抱住我在我耳边轻声说爱我.
Give me a car accident Thenthe rescue invalid
Time will run out of a person's all enthusiasm 时间会耗尽一个人的所有热情
You are the only one can made me sad and down.
I apply to get into your life 我申请加入你的人生
I have been in the stray but I had never seen the sea。我一直都在流浪,可我不曾见过海洋。
Expectation is the root of all heartache.(期待是所有心痛的根源)
Heard that, we were even in love.[听说,我们曾爱过。]
A person afraid of loneliness, afraid to live up to two people.一个人怕孤独,两个人怕辜负.
从未远离,也不曾靠近。 It won&t be the same I miss you
Friends, forgive me gradually go less greetings.朋友,原谅我逐渐少去的问候.
I pretended to be indifferent to it.我假装无所谓才看不到心被拧碎
no man or woman is worth your tears, and one who is won&t make you cry
Is not this used to be after . 以前要的不是这种以后
[ Did I don't want to become you love is like.]
Eyes love sour woman do the queen.眼睛爱发酸的女人怎么做女王。
If love is just passing through, why should a visit.如果爱情只是路过,何必到此一游。
Everyone has something they're good at. I've always been stupid, but I'm good at this.
Sometime I miss you so much,I can herdly syand it.(有是我真的很想你,想到我心痛。)
Empty promises will wear 空洞的承诺总会磨损殆尽
"情感签名" 热门韩语“情话”怎么说,怎么写?
来源: | 编辑:lengke | 查看:
韩语&情话&怎么说,怎么写?
情话:사랑의 속삭임
예:사랑의 속삭임이 지금도 귀에 들리는 듯하다.
例:情话仿佛还在耳边萦绕。
*这个词在中韩两种语言中都好美啊~
韩语学习资料
简介:韩语爱好者们,加油!相信你们一定能把韩语学好!!!
韩语能力考试
热门排行榜
  韩国语简介
韩国文字称为“(hangul)”...
  韩语发音教程(视频)第一课 单元音与辅音 ...
  实用初级韩语视频教学 第一课
    本站最新整理:新标准韩国语第一册(音...
标准韩国语详细笔记汇总2093
韩语学习热贴排行1.You have to learn to ignore all have to learn to laugh proudly watching others smile. 你要学着无视所有嘲笑 要学着骄傲地看着别人微笑。2.Be nice to people on the way up, because youll need them on your way down. 向上爬时,对遇到的人好点,因为掉下来时,你还会遇到他们。3.Feelings fade, people change. You just gotta learn to accept that. 情会淡,人会变,你得学着接受这个事实。4.I started to dislike about the outcome fits and starts doing all this to overexert yourself. 我开始厌恶这个患得患失忽冷忽热拼尽全力去逞强的自己。5.The tough road often leads to the top. 艰难的道路经常通往高处。6.Is there a not through contempt, to endure and struggle to conquer fate. 没有一种不通过蔑视、忍受和奋斗就可以征服的命运。7.Its not as good as the envy of others accelerate their pace. 与其羡慕别人不如加快自己的脚步。8.Maybe people have always lost look very pale in fact also sad when you lose. 或许拥有的人总是把失去看得很淡其实你失去时也会心痛的。9.No need to abandon their own people more than tears desperate not born. 没必要为了抛弃自己的人就流泪不止心死不生。10.We are not perfect people, but we have to accept their own imperfections. 我们都不是很完美的人,但我们要接受不完美的自己。11.What kind of sunlight can warm my heart . 什么样的阳光能温暖我的心。12.Go most urgent, is the mo hurt the most are always the most real emotions. 走得最急的,都是最美的风景;伤得最深的,也总是那些最真 的感情。13.Lopsided, and eventually became seen. 渐行渐远,终成不见。14.No one will care about you too much unless youre pretty or dying. 没有人会太关心你 除非你很漂亮或濒临死亡。15.Things do not change,we change. 世界没变,是我们变了。16.Almost could not help but shed tears several times, but do not know what to feel. 好几次差点忍不住的落泪,却不知道感触些什么。17.Know that you are ten thousand person of light which dare to expect you just shine for me. 深知你是万人之光哪敢奢望你只为我发光。18.Learn to be independent, to bid farewell to rely on the weakness of their own to say goodbye. 学会独立,告别依赖,对软弱的自己说再见。19.Even if the reality is riddled with injuries also have to accept unarmed. 就算被现实伤的千疮百孔也得手无寸铁的去接受。20.There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.--Beverly Sills. 任何值得去的地方,都没有捷径。21.The net closely but buckle not forever. 十指紧扣却扣不住天长地久。22.Are you afraid to test the heart, because I was afraid I was still in disgrace. 不敢去试探你心里是否还有我 因为我怕是在自取其辱。23.You can watch the hour hand back to the beginning, but has not yesterday. 钟表的时针可以回到起点,但已不是昨天。24.I just want a warm embrace and nothing more. 我只是想要一个温暖的怀抱仅此而已。25.Im just actors, always in someone elses story, his tears flow. 我只是个戏子,永远在别人的故事里,流着自己的眼泪。26.We now state, is the last before the break reserved. 我们现在的状态、是分手前的最后的矜持。27.You never get a second chance to make a first impression. 永远没有第二次机会,给人留下第一印象。28.Simply to silence, do not leave free and easy. 索性就沉默,别再假洒脱。29.Stop trying to find a rewind. Its life, not a movie. 别妄想着倒带,这是生活,不是电影。30.In place waiting for one person, may not have thought about, maybe that person had been there long forgotten here. 在原地等着一个人,可没有想过,也许那个人早就忘记曾经来过这里。31.You see the world all wrong, may be you stand slanting. 你看全世界都不对时,兴许是你自己站歪了。32.The less you open your heart to others, the more your heart suffers. 你的心越封闭,你需要承受的也就越多33.Bold cry, tears the heart drug. 大胆哭出来,眼泪是心毒。34.Some people, strong memories, faded relationships. 有些人,浓了回忆,淡了关系。35.Youth is like smoking. Smoke in the dust. Ash fall. 青春好比吸烟。烟在飞扬。烟灰在坠落36.Since you unintentionally I should let it go. 你既然无心 我也该放手。37.Although the relationship is no longer as concerned about it, but how can you say broken off. 关系虽然不再一样,关心却怎么能说断就断。38.It&s not how good you are, it&s how good you want to be. 不在于你有多优秀,而是你想要自己变得多优秀。39.When I started has become a kind of cautious person. 我是什么时候开始也变成了那种小心翼翼的人。40.Fantasy is of no use, you go good, good stop, we have to face is bloody brutal reality. 幻想是没有用的,你走也好,停也好,我们要面对的,是现实中血淋淋的残酷。41.The value of life is not on the stage of life, and in the role of today. 人生的价值不在人生的舞台上,而在今天扮演的角色中。42.Can laugh about people who breathe naturally also be crying quietly. 能笑到快要断气的人自然也可以哭得无声无息。43.I created you concede the fact that I do not have to love again perfunctory explanation. 我的退让造就了你们相爱的事实我不必再敷衍再解释。44.Do not find reasons for the failure to find a successful way. 不为失败找理由,要为成功找方法。45.When I close my eyes, I dont see myself, but you. 我闭上眼睛,看不见自己,却看见了你。46.Sometimes it is better to be alone. Nobody can hurt you. 有时候,孤单一个人反而更好,没人伤害得了你。英文签名:47.No one can understand the hurt and pain of life, not a time to be able to recover, I can only share memory protection. 无人能明白一生的伤和痛,不是时间能复原的,我只能保护那份记忆。文章出自,转载请保留此链接!48.Success is not difficulty, but rather who really did it. 成功不在难易,而在于谁真正去做了。49.If someone truly loves you, they will never give you a reason to doubt it. 他若真爱你,就不会给你任何理由去怀疑。50.Sometimes there is no way out exlep. 有时候,除了说再见,别无选择。51.I&m actually a very nice person, until you piss me off. 我其实是个很好的人,直到你惹毛了我。52.And you will not retain my chosen one go. 我最不会挽留而你们一个个偏要走。53.I am your irrelevant, you are one of my beginning and end. 我是你的无关痛痒、你是我的一始而终。54.There are always some time, people have when it comes to our hearts, we are not willing to admit. 总有那么一些时候,别人已经说到我们心坎里了,可我们却不愿意承认。55.At the age of the most can bear dont chose at ease. 别在最能吃苦的年纪选择了安逸。56.Love remained short,but the memory lasts long. 爱那么短,遗忘那么长。57.I know it seems that only love what you are trained to live up to what extent. 似乎只有我自己知道爱你到什么程度受过什么辜负。58.I know I am not flattering, so I did not who is cumbersome. 我深知我不讨人喜欢,所以我不曾是谁的累赘。59.Then a long way, step by step can be completed, and then a short way, not taking the feet can not reach. 再长的路,一步步也能走完,再短的路,不迈开双脚也无法到达。60.I always say yes and mean no that you think that I was strong. 我总是口是心非以至于你认为我很坚强。61.Do what you say,say what you do. 做你说过的,说你能做的。62.Sometimes the words said by mouth, are not the ones meant by heart 有时候,嘴上说的,跟心里想的压根不是同一回事。63.I did not catch you when you pass you do not stop. 擦肩而过时我没有拉住你你也没有停留。64.Be true to your work , your word , and your friend. 真心对待你的工作,你的言辞,和你的朋友。65.Girl long snack bar, do not crowd a riverside slag as a flower. 姑娘长点心吧,别把人海一粒渣当成河畔一朵花。66.Only a taste of the pain, had neglected to cherish happiness. 只有品味了痛苦,才能珍视曾经忽略的快乐。67.We know not what is good until we have lost it. 好东西,丢失了才明白它的好。68.I regret to see you again become a starting point discrete. 我后悔去见了你一面成了离散的起点。69.Just this I finally gave up the chase for you, I decided to let you free. 就在刚刚我终于放弃了对你的追逐,我决定放你自由。70.Because I like, so reluctantly, not so much why. 因为喜欢,所以情愿,没有那么多为什么。71.All of life is an act of letting go,but what hurts the most is not taking a moment to say goodbye. 人生就是不断地放下,但令人痛心的是,没来得及好好与他们道别72.We had never been friends, I now know that you lied to me all the time .... 原来我们从来不是朋友,我现在才知道,你无时无刻不在骗我....73.If happiness is not in the corner of the road, then it must be in the end of the road. 若幸福不在路的转角,那它一定在路的尽头。74.Withstand much praise, you have to withstand much vilified. 经得起多少赞美,就得经得起多少诋毁。75.I have ten thousand kinds of reasons to want to love you less now you can love an excuse. 我有一万种想爱你的理由现在却少了一种能爱你的借口。76.Can your self-esteem and my stubborn reconciliation? 你的自尊能和我的倔强和好如初吗?77.No matter how bad things get, something good is out there, just over the horizon. 不管事情变得多坏,在不远的地方,相信总会有一些美好即将来临78.Our first appearance of aging but is never desperate aggressive share. 我们最先衰老的从来不是容貌 而是那份不顾一切的闯劲。79.If you wanna fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down. 如果你想飞,你就要放弃那些会拖累你的东西。80.I am your traveler, you are my heart. 我是你的过客,你却是我的心。81.Even to the end of the dream, please let me happy. 就算是到了梦的尽头,也请让我感到幸福。82.Do not force yourself to one, you never know in the end how strong. 不逼自己一把,你永远不知道自己到底有多强大。83.We are afraid of losing but never did learn to cherish. 我们害怕失去却始终没学会珍惜。84.Even if the future situat I will always be at your。 总是未来风云万变,我始终会在你身边.85.A contented mind is the greatest blessing a man can enjoy in this world. 知足是人生在世最大的幸事。86.I always put you seriously as a kind of joke. Because I was afraid of losing nothing. 我总是把你们的认真当成一种玩笑。因为我害怕失去罢了。87.Smiling, not because happiness too long, is too long time forgot to sorrow. 面带微笑,不是因为快乐太长,是太长的时间忘了悲伤。88.If not so much silence, so why would we go to such a point. 如果没有那么多的沉默,我们何必又会走到这样的地步。89.All lives end,all hearts are broken。 生命都会终结,徒留一颗破碎的心。90.For a moment, can remember many things, also missed a lot. 那一刻,能记得许多事,也错过了很多。看完本文,记得打分哦:很好下载Doc格式文档马上分享给朋友:?知道苹果代表什么吗实用文章,深受网友追捧比较有用,值得网友借鉴没有价值,写作仍需努力相关个性签名:网友评论
48小时热门腾牛个性网:专注于分享免费的QQ个性内容
2015最美的英文情话带翻译的 我像个哑巴不会说心里话
11:13:00人气: 0
导读:我还没有到非你不可的境界,只是有时候回想起来一切都太不真实,不真实到想要拥抱你才发现没有资格,没有资格的自己已经消弭了这么久。
You are my Sunshine.I like a dumb not to tell the truth.(我像个哑巴不会说心里话。)I'm afraid of losing(我害怕失去)- Because Of You.I’ll be there. 我要去有你的未来Nothinglastsforever. 没有什么是永远&Stay by my side, don\'t go. 呆在我身边,别走了[Why think too much, so good.想太多干嘛,这样挺好][Separate too much doubt how to hold you.][隔太多怀疑怎么能抱紧你.]I am not greed but I envy.我没有贪婪但我羡慕海枯石烂I never told you I wanna hold you. 我从未告诉你我想拥抱你When I miss you only to find that I miss you。(当我错过你才发现我想你)记得小学上了三年英语也只记住了老师告诉我们don't face是不要脸的意思。I like you,but just like you.纵然万劫不复,纵然相思入骨,我也待你眉眼如初,岁月如故。Not with me why you pretended to love me long.(不能伴我长久你何必假装深爱我。)I'm always here waiting behind you. KRIS[I like you but I dot love you]我喜欢你但我不爱你Strange familiar to people (陌生的熟悉人)Thinking of you night ang day (日日夜夜我都在想你)Hold me softly in my ear I love.抱住我在我耳边轻声说爱我.Give me a car accident Thenthe rescue invalidTime will run out of a person's all enthusiasm 时间会耗尽一个人的所有热情You are the only one can made me sad and down.I apply to get into your life 我申请加入你的人生I have been in the stray but I had never seen the sea。我一直都在流浪,可我不曾见过海洋。Expectation is the root of all heartache.(期待是所有心痛的根源)Heard that, we were even in love.[听说,我们曾爱过。]A person afraid of loneliness, afraid to live up to two people.一个人怕孤独,两个人怕辜负.从未远离,也不曾靠近。 It won’t be the same I miss youFriends, forgive me gradually go less greetings.朋友,原谅我逐渐少去的问候.I pretended to be indifferent to it.我假装无所谓才看不到心被拧碎no man or woman is worth your tears, and one who is won’t make you cryIs not this used to be after . 以前要的不是这种以后[ Did I don't want to become you love is like.]Eyes love sour woman do the queen.眼睛爱发酸的女人怎么做女王。If love is just passing through, why should a visit.如果爱情只是路过,何必到此一游。Everyone has something they're good at. I've always been stupid, but I'm good at this.Sometime I miss you so much,I can herdly syand it.(有是我真的很想你,想到我心痛。)Empty promises will wear 空洞的承诺总会磨损殆尽
出处:作者:qqtn强柔
阅读本文后您有什么感想? 已有 0 人给出评价!}

我要回帖

更多关于 日语情话 翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信