假如你叫王明,英文名字叫Peter写一篇作文?

英语作文,假设你是王明(wangming)。你想给你的朋友(lily)写一封信,介绍一下你星期天去公园野餐的情况,不少与40个单词。DearLilyHowtimeflie...
英语作文,假设你是王明(wang ming)。你想给你的朋友(lily)写一封信,介绍一下你星期天去公园野餐的情况,不少与40个单词。Dear LilyHow time flies!2.你给你的朋友Stella 写一封信,给她介绍一下你每天早晨的安排。开头已给出,请用以下提示词:get up,wach face, eat breakfast, go to school, classes beginDear Stella,How are you ? This is my morning。Please write to me and tell me about your morning。Your,-----------------
展开
1,Dear LilyHow time flies! Next Sunday we will go to the park for a picnic. The park is the most beautiful place in this city, there is a river goes through the park, and wild bird,etc. We will meet at the park's entrance at about 10 o'clock in the morning. You bring staple food, and I will bring meat and vegetables. Best wisheswang ming2, Dear Stella,How are you ? This is my morning. I usually get up at 6:30, the first thing I do is wash my face, and then I will eat my breakfast. After that I will get change, then I will head to school at about 8 o'clock, I arrive at school at 8:15. At 8:45 class begin.望采纳,万分感谢。
已赞过已踩过你对这个回答的评价是?评论
收起1,Dear LilyHow time flies!I went to the park with my parents this Sunday.We saw many trees and flowers there.We had a picnic under the tree.We brought lots of food and drink.There were chicken,sandwich,cake,milk and so on.Suddenly a bee flew around us.We were very fightened,so we ran home at once.What a bad day!What about your Sunday,Lily?Please write me soon.Yours,WangMing是过去式还是将来?是过去式还是将来?}

我要回帖

更多关于 给小明的一封信英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信