havebeenwith to do with是什么意思?有"必须处理某事"的意思吗

Spain PM urges EU nations to confront migrant crisis as "common challenge"
Spanish Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez on Sunday urged all members of the European Union (EU) to unite and confront the migrant crisis as a "common challenge".
Reducing the inequality of the migrants among EU member states should be one of the objectives for the European Union at present and in future, Sanchez told a joint press conference with visiting German Chancellor Angela Merkel.
"This is something that we can only achieve as a whole, not with isolated sight among the member states of the European Union. I think Spain and Germany share that vision," he said.
Sanchez held talks with Merkel in the city of San Lucar de Barrameda in southern Spain.
Merkel told the press conference that the migrants should be distributed equally among EU members. "They have to be spread across the European Union, as this is a challenge for all members, not just for a few countries," Merkel said.
Speaking after her arrival on Saturday, Merkel said her country is backing Spain's bid to stem the flow of migrants from Morocco to Europe via the Mediterranean, days after the two European countries signed a bilateral refugee deal, German news agency DPA reported.
Honest cooperation with African nations was important to secure the return of rejected asylum seekers, she added.
Sanchez said that Spain "is under enormous migration pressure coming from countries south of the Sahara", according to DPA.
"We should reject the opportunism of those who only promise to repeat the solutions that have failed of the past," he added.
"We can't only talk about controlling the borders and the coasts of Europe, but also have to reinforce secondary movements and cooperation with African countries. Both Spain and Germany plan to do so," Sanchez said.
On Monday, Berlin and Madrid reached an agreement to send migrants arriving in Germany back to Spain within 48 hours if they already have a pending asylum request there. Spain is the first EU country to sign such an agreement with Germany.
When asked whether the deal was only symbolic, given that so few asylum-seekers actually arrive in Germany after registering in Spain, Merkel said that it showed "that Germany and Spain support a European solution" to the migration question.
Merkel is hoping to strike similar deals with Greece and Italy, after a major showdown on asylum policy with German Interior Minister Horst Seehofer that threatened to topple her coalition in early July.
Spain has rescued 22,858 migrants from the sea during the first seven months of 2018, according to a government report, which is more than any other country in the EU.
Both Sanchez and Merkel confirmed that the EU will increase the funds for Morocco, the key country to control migratory pressure on the coasts of southern Spain, although neither of them specified the amount.
Sina.cn(京ICP0000007) &豆丁微信公众号
君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
英语手抄报资料帮助,英语手抄报,手抄报,反馈意见
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
英语手抄报资料
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='http://www.docin.com/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口I'm having a problem with some of my apps. It's a wcf-based app running under IIS6 in Windows 2003 Server (x86):
In Event Log I get such an error from "W3SVC-WP" source (EventID=2262):
ISAPI 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\aspnet_isapi.dll' reported itself as unhealthy for the following reason: 'Deadlock detected'.
I'm trying figuring out what's going on. I've set up creating dump for Orphan Worker Process as described in this .
When an deadlock occured a minidump is created.
Then I take this minidump to try to understand what's happened. Here's I'm stuck.
I run WinDbg x86, open my dump and then:
0:037& .loadby sos clr
0:037& .sympath SRV*c:\temp\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\temp\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Expanded Symbol search path is: srv*c:\temp\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
0:037& !clrstack
The version of SOS does not match the version of CLR you are debugging.
Please load the matching version of SOS for the version of CLR you are debugging.
CLR Version: 4.0.30319.1
SOS Version: 4.0.
CLRDLL: C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscordacwks.dll:4.0. f:8 doesn't match desired version 4.0.30319.01 f:8
CLRDLL: Loaded DLL c:\temp\symbols\mscordacwks_x86_x86_4.0.30319.01.dll\4BA1D9EF66f000\mscordacwks_x86_x86_4.0.30319.01.dll
OS Thread Id: 0x690 (37)
Unable to walk the managed stack. The current thread is likely not a managed thread.
You can run !threads to get a list of managed threads in the process
What to do with this error - "The version of SOS does not match the version of CLR you are debugging" ?
The same error ("The version of SOS does not match the version of CLR you are debugging") I'm getting when I open the minidump in VS2010.
I've read this post - , and tried installing . It doesn't help.
解决方案 WinDbg will not be able to use the debugging adapter mscordacwks.dll unless it is the same version as the one from the original machine.
You can get around this error by copying this DLL from the target machine which generated the dump to your Debugging Tools for Windows directory.
We debug .NET 2.0 applications with WinDbg.
We would continually get this same error regarding mscordacwks_x86_x86_2.0..dll.
I had to copy this file from the server onto my client and put it in the C:\Program Files\Debugging Tools for Windows (x86)\ folder.
WinDbg stopped complaining after that.
If all else fails, you can try debugging with WinDbg on the same server from which you retrieved the crash dump.
本文地址: &
我有我的一些应用程序的问题。这是一个基于WCF的应用程序在Windows 2003服务器(x86)的IIS6下运行:
:在事件日志中,我从“W3SVC白皮书”源(事件ID = 2262),得到这样的错误
ISAPI'C:\ WINDOWS \ Microsoft.NET \框架\ v4.0.30319 \ aspnet_isapi.dll的“报告本身不正常,原因如下:”死锁检测“。
我想搞清楚是怎么回事。我设置了创建转储孤立工作进程在本描述。
当死锁发生在创建转储。
然后,我借此转储,试图了解发生了什么事。下面是我坚持。
我跑的WinDbg 86,打开我的转储,然后:
0:037> .loadby SOS CLR
0:037> .sympath SRV * C:\ TEMP \符号* HTTP://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
符号搜索路径为:SRV * C:\ TEMP \符号* HTTP://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
扩展符号搜索路径为:SRV * C:\ TEMP \符号* HTTP://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
0:037> !clrstack
SOS的版本不CLR的调试的版本相匹配。请加载SOS的匹配版本CLR的调试的版本。
CLR版本:4.0.30319.1
SOS版本:4.0.
CLRDLL:C:\ WINDOWS \ Microsoft.NET \框架\ v4.0.30319 \ mscordacwks.dll:4.0. F:8不匹配所需的版本4.0.30319.01 F:8
CLRDLL:加载的DLL c:\temp\symbols\mscordacwks_x86_x86_4.0.30319.01.dll\4BA1D9EF66f000\mscordacwks_x86_x86_4.0.30319.01.dll
操作系统线程ID:0x690(37)
无法行走的管理堆栈。当前线程可能不是托管线程。
您可以运行!线程来获得在这个过程中管理线程的列表
如何处理此错误? - “SOS的版本不匹配CLR正在调试的版本”
同样的错误,当我打开VS2010的转储我得到(“SOS的版本不CLR正在调试的版本匹配”)。
我读过这篇文章 -
http://tech-thinker.com/Forums/tabid/62/forumid/12/postid/471/scope/posts/Default.aspx,并试图安装。它并不能帮助。
WinDbg中不能使用的调试适配器mscordacwks.dll,除非是同一版本从原来的机器之一。你可以从中产生的转储到您的Windows调试工具目录下的目标机器复制该DLL来解决这个错误。
我们调试.NET 2.0应用程序的WinDbg。我们会不断地得到这对于mscordacwks_x86_x86_2.0..dll同样的错误。我只好从服务器上将该文件复制到我的客户,并把它放在C:\ Program Files文件\ Windows调试工具(x86)的\文件夹中。 WinDbg的停止之后抱怨。
如果一切都失败了,你可以从中检索到的崩溃转储在同一台服务器上的尝试与WinDbg的调试。
本文地址: &
扫一扫关注IT屋
微信公众号搜索 “ IT屋 ” ,选择关注
与百万开发者在一起
(window.slotbydup = window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '5828425',
container: s,
size: '300,250',
display: 'inlay-fix'扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
You're&sitting&in&a&job&interview&and&everything&has&been&going&great.You're&feeling&really&good&about&how&you've&responded&to&all&the&questions&so&far.Then,the&hiring&manager&asks,&How&much&money&do&you&currently&make?&or&How&much&salary&do&you&expect?&Your heart races and you begin to sweat.How&should&you&answer?As&a&recent&researcher&discovered,the&salary&question&can&be&a&difficult&topic&to&discuss&if&you&haven't&already&thought&through&potential&responses.&James&felt&he&had&been&close&to&being&hired&during&several&job&interviews.Then&the&inevitable&salary&question&came&up&and&the&hiring&managers&asked&what&James&was&making&in&his&current&position.He&told&the&truth&and,in&both&cases,the&hiring&managers&responded&that&James'current&salary&was&more&than&what&the&position&would&pay.&What's&the&best&way&to&respond&to&the&question&of&how&much&are&you&making&in&your&current&position?&James&asked&me.&I&let&both&hiring&managers&know&I'm&flexible&with&salary,but&it&seemed&like&once&they&heard&what&I'm&currently&making,they& switched me off&&and&didn't&consider&me&as&a&viable(能成功的,可获胜的)&candidate&anymore.&For&job&seekers,I&tend&to&think&of&the&salary&question&in&terms&of&a&poker&game&with&the&goal&being&to&get&the&hiring&manager(or&HR)&to&lay&down&their&poker&cards&on&the&table&first.That's&because,as&James&found&out,once&you&share&a&specific&salary&number,you&might&just&have&priced&yourself&too&high(or&too&low)&for&the&position.Here&are&tips&to&prepare&for&the&salary&question/discussion&during&job&interviews:Tip&1:Arm&yourself&with&salary&information.Before&you&go&to&the&job&interview,spend&adequate&time&conducting&research&to&find&out&average&salaries&and&salary&ranges&for&similar&jobs&in&your&area,industry&and&geography.Websites&for&salary&research&include:salary.com,payscale.com,indeed.com,careeronestop.org,glassdoor.com,and&jobsearchintelligence.com.Tip&2:Deflect(偏离)&the&salary&question&if&it's&asked&early&in&the&job&interview.It&will&do&you&no&good&to&tell&the&hiring&manager&how&much&you&currently&make&or&a&desired&salary&range&if&you&haven't&at&least&made&it&to&the&end&of&the&interview&to&see&if&you&and&the&hiring&manager&believe&you're&a&good&fit.Let&her/him&know&you'd&like&to&better&understand&the&job&responsibilities&and&requirements&and&how&well&you&meet&those&needs&before&discussing&the&salary&topic.Tip&3:Be&prepared&to&provide&a&salary&range.This&can&be&handled&in&a&few&different&ways.You&could&provide&the&salary&range&you've&researched,as&in,&Based&on&my&research,similar&positions&in&this&industry&are&currently&paying&between&xandy.Is&this&also&the&range&for&which&you've&budgeted&for&this&position?&Or,you&could&share&the&salary&range&you&desire,such&as,&Based&on&the&job&requirements&we&discussed&and&my&knowledge,skills&and&experience,I&would&expect&the&salary&range&of&the&position&to&be&between&xandy.&65.Which&of&the&following&statements&is&TRUE?___A.You&can&respond&all&of&the&questions&of&the&hiring&manager.B.James&often&failed&because&of&the&salary&question&during&the&job&interview.C.As&James&found&out,you&should&share&a&specific&salary&number&with&the&HR.D.Respond&to&the&salary&question&if&it's&asked&early&in&the&job&interview.66.What&does&the&underlined&sentence&in&Paragraph&1imply?___A.The&interviewee&is&afraid&of&the&hiring&manager.B.The&interviewee&is&excited&when&talking&about&the&salary.C.It&implies&he/she&will&get&the&job.D.It&can&be&a&difficult&topic&to&discuss&the&salary&question.67.What&is&the&meaning&of&the&underlined&phrase&in&Paragraph&3?___A.Have&many&things&to&discuss&with&me.B.Be&more&interested&in&me.C.Be&not&interested&in&me&any&more.D.Have&a&good&knowledge&of&me.68.Which&is&NOT&included&in&the&three&tips?___A.Arm&yourself&with&salary&information.B.Get&the&HR&to&lay&down&their&poker&cards&on&the&table&first.C.Be&prepared&to&provide&a&salary&range.D.Avoid&the&salary&question&asked&early&in&the&job&interview.69.What's&the&author's&attitude&towards&the&salary&question?___A.Positive.B.Negative.C.Neutral(中立的).D.Critical.70.What&is&the&best&title&of&the&passage?___A.Three&Successful&Tips&for&Salary&QuestionB.What&Can&We&Do&During&an&InterviewC.How&to&Get&an&Offer&in&an&InterviewD.Three&Successful&Tips&for&Job&Interview.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
65.B.细节理解题.根据文章第二段&James&felt&he&had&been&close&to&being&hired&during&several&job&interviews.Then&the&inevitable&salary&question&came&up&and&the&hiring&managers&asked&what&James&was&making&in&his&current&position&可知James经常因为工作面试中的薪水问题而失败;故选B.66.D.推理判断题.根据第一段&Your heart races and you begin to sweat.How&should&you&answer&可知讨论薪水问题可能是一个很难的话题;故选D.67.C.词义猜测题.根据第三段&but&it&seemed&like&once&they&heard&what&I&m&currently&making,they& switched me off&&and&didn&t&consider&me&as&a&viable(能成功的,可获胜的)&candidate&anymore&他们交换了我不认为我是一个可行的(能成功的,可获胜的)的候选人的眼神;可知意为对我不感兴趣;故选C.68.B.细节理解题.通读全文可知三个秘诀是用薪水信息武装自己,准备提供工资范围和避免在面试初期问的薪水问题;故选B.69.A.细节理解题.根据文章第四段&For&job&seekers,I&tend&to&think&of&the&salary&question&in&terms&of&a&poker&game&with&the&goal&being&to&get&the&hiring&manager(or&HR)&to&lay&down&their&poker&cards&on&the&table&first&可知作者对薪酬问题的态度是积极地;故选A.70.A.主旨大意题.作者通过这篇文章主要向我们描述了讨论薪水问题可能是一个很难的话题,以及提供了应聘者在面对这个问题时的三个技巧;故选A.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
请完成以下验证码
查看: 11|回复: 0
【关于网络营销物流的论文】全部问题解答!
主题帖子积分
发表于 4&天前
4&天前
11
& && & 网络营销与物流之间的关系?
& && & 答:
供应链是指围绕核心企业,通过对信息流,物流,资金流的控制,将产品生产和流通中涉及的原材料供应商,生产商,分销商,零售商以及最终消费者连成一体的功能网链结构模式.链中一般有一个核心企业,节点企业在需求信息的驱动下,通过供应链的职能分工与合作,以物流,信息流和资金流为媒介,实现整个供应链的不断增值.
供应链是一个动态系统,包括不同环节之间持续不断的信息流,物流和资金流.物流仅仅是供应链的一个组成部分.供应链是指围绕核心企业,通过对信息流,物流,资金流的控制,将产品生产和流通中涉及的原材料供应商,生产商,分销商,零售商以及最终消费者连成一体的功能网链结构模式.链中一般有一个核心企业,节点企业在需求信息的驱动下,通过供应链的职能分工与合作,以物流,信息流和资金流为媒介,实现整个供应链的不断增值.
供应链是一个动态系统,包括不同环节之间持续不断的信息流,物流和资金流.物流仅仅是供应链的一个组成部分.
& && & 本科电子商务毕业论文写哪些方面比较容易写。我看了一下午感觉物流和网络营销写的多。求推荐些好写的方面?
& && & 答:
营销类的好写,网上资料多,刚写完一篇关于移动互联网方面的,改了几次,还可以,得了优良
& && & 物流网络营销的概念是什么??
& && & 答:
物流营销,是指物流服务外部供给者为了有效满足物流需求而系统地提供服务概念、价值、价格、沟通的行为组合。物流营销是市场营销的组成部分,是传统的市场营销体系在新形势下的必然发展。物流营销是一个新概念,也是市场需求链的最集中、最具活力的环节。它的使命是围绕市场需求,计划最可能的供给路径,在最有效和最经济的成本前提下,为客户提供满足的产品:服务空间流动和时间延伸的需要。
& && & 当今网络营销瓶颈主要在物流对吗?
& && & 答:
目前网络营销的瓶颈不在于物流,而在于流量成本的不断增长,这是大部分企业面对网络营销不知所措的关键。
& && & 网络营销或物流的英文论文资料...?
& && & 答:
&a href=&http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E7%89%A9%E6%B5%81& target=&_blank&&http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E7%89%A9%E6%B5%81&/a&
&a href=&http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logistics& target=&_blank&&http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logistics&/a&
&a href=&http://books.google.com.sg/books?hl=en&id=GTPenhwzDSgC&dq=Logistics&printsec=frontcover&source=web&ots=uw1ASWrVzm&sig=DUYPkErY7JfMmE0-tUMgQPo5WTU#PPP1& target=&_blank&&http://books.google.com.sg/books?hl=en&id=GTPenhwzDSgC&dq=Logistics&printsec=frontcover&source=web&ots=uw1ASWrVzm&sig=DUYPkErY7JfMmE0-tUMgQPo5WTU#PPP1&/a&,M1
&a href=&http://books.google.com.sg/books?hl=en&id=9I8HvNfSsk4C&dq=Logistics&printsec=frontcover&source=web&ots=ZSBPC9KYFZ&sig=r5X83hyCyyjltf4RkdHmvYloryw& target=&_blank&&http://books.google.com.sg/books?hl=en&id=9I8HvNfSsk4C&dq=Logistics&printsec=frontcover&source=web&ots=ZSBPC9KYFZ&sig=r5X83hyCyyjltf4RkdHmvYloryw&/a&
&a href=&http://books.google.com.sg/books?hl=en&id=_sN-Wedb7rQC&dq=Logistics&printsec=frontcover&source=web&ots=tDSkcHfTFu&sig=5MWYKRcXYHkDeOUBbuuOziiE5PY& target=&_blank&&http://books.google.com.sg/books?hl=en&id=_sN-Wedb7rQC&dq=Logistics&printsec=frontcover&source=web&ots=tDSkcHfTFu&sig=5MWYKRcXYHkDeOUBbuuOziiE5PY&/a&
Logistics is the management of the flow of goods, information and other resources, including energy and people, between the point of origin and the point of consumption in order to meet the requirements of consumers (frequently, and originally, military organizations). Logistics involve the integration of information, transportation, inventory, warehousing, material-handling, and packaging.
Origins and definition
The term &logistics& originates from the ancient Greek &λόγος& (&logos&—&ratio, word, calculation, reason, speech, oration&).
Logistics is considered to have originated in the military's need to supply themselves with arms, ammunition and rations as they moved from their base to a forward position. In ancient Greek, Roman and Byzantine empires, there were military officers with the title ‘Logistikas’ who were responsible for financial and supply distribution matters.
The Oxford English dictionary defines logistics as: “The branch of military science having to do with procuring, maintaining and transporting material, personnel and facilities.”Another dictionary definition is: &The time related positioning of resources.& As such, logistics is commonly seen as a branch of engineering which creates &people systems& rather than &machine systems&....
Logistician
Logistician is the profession in the logistics & transport sectors, including sea, air, land and rail modes. Professional qualifications for the logisticians can carry post-nominal letters. Common examples include FCILT/CMILT/MILT (by The Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport) (CILT), EJLog/ESLog/EMLog (by European Logistics Association) (ELA), PLog (by Canadian Professional Logistics Institute), CML/CPL (by International Society of Logistics) (SOLE), JrLog/Log/SrLog (by China Federation of Logistics & Purchasing) (CFLP), FHKLA/MHKLA (by Hong Kong Logistics Association) (HKLA), PLS/CTL/DLP (by American Society of Transportation & Logistics) (AST&L). However, some universities and academic institutions do help in producing logisticians, by offering academic degree programmes at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels, too.
Military logistics
In military logistics, logistics officers manage how and when to move resources to the places they are needed. In military science, maintaining one's supply lines while disrupting those of the enemy is a crucial—some would say the most crucial—element of military strategy, since an armed force without resources and transportation is defenseless.
The defeat of the British in the American War of Independence, and the defeat of Erwin Rommel in World War II, have been largely attributed to logistical failure.[citation needed] The historical leaders Hannibal Barca, Alexander the Great and the Duke of Wellington are considered to have been logistical geniuses.
Another field within logistics is called Medical logistics.
Logistics management
Logistics management is that part of the supply chain which plans, implements and controls the efficient, effective forward and reverse flow and storage of goods, services and related information between the point of origin and the point of consumption in order to meet customers' requirements. A professional working in the field of logistics management is called a logistician.
The Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport (CILT) was established in the United Kingdom in 1919 and was granted the Royal Charter in 1926. The Chartered Institute is one of professional bodies or institutions for the logistics & transport sectors, that offers such professional qualification or degree in logistics management.
Logistics Management Software
Software is used for logistics automation which helps the supply chain industry in automating the work flow as well as management of the system. There are very few generalized software available in the new market in the said topology. This is because there is no rule to generalize the system as well as work flow even though the practice is more or less the same. Most of the commercial companies do use one or the other custom solution.
But there are various software that are being used within the departments of logistics. Few department in Logistics are namely, Conventional Department, Container department, Warehouse, Marine Engineering, Heavy haulage, Etc.
The softwares that are used in these departments are,
Conventional department : CVT software / CTMS software /
Container Trucking: CTMS software /
Warehouse : WMS /
Business logistics
Logistics as a business concept evolved only in the 1950s. This was mainly due to the increasing complexity of supplying one's business with materials and shipping out products in an increasingly globalized supply chain, calling for experts in the field who are called Supply Chain Logisticians. This can be defined as having the right item in the right quantity at the right time at the right place for the right price and is the science of process and incorporates all industry sectors. The goal of logistics work is to manage the fruition of project life cycles, supply chains and resultant efficiencies.
In business, logistics may have either internal focus (inbound logistics), or external focus (outbound logistics) covering the flow and storage of materials from point of origin to point of consumption (see supply chain management). The main functions of a qualified logistician include inventory management, purchasing, transportation, warehousing, consultation and the organizing and planning of these activities. Logisticians combine a professional knowledge of each of these functions so that there is a coordination of resources in an organization. There are two fundamentally different forms of logistics. One optimizes a steady flow of material through a network of transport links and storage nodes. The other coordinates a sequence of resources to carry out some project.
Production logistics
The term is used for describing logistic processes within an industry. The purpose of production logistics is to ensure that each machine and workstation is being fed with the right product in the right quantity and quality at the right point in time.
The issue is not the transportation itself, but to streamline and control the flow through the value adding processes and eliminate non-value adding ones. Production logistics can be applied in existing as well as new plants. Manufacturing in an existing plant is a constantly changing process. Machines are exchanged and new ones added, which gives the opportunity to improve the production logistics system accordingly. Production logistics provides the means to achieve customer response and capital efficiency.
Production logistics is getting more and more important with the decreasing batch sizes. In many industries (e.g. mobile phone) batch size one is the short term aim. This way even a single customer demand can be fulfilled in an efficient way. Track and tracing, which is an essential part of production logistics - due to product safety and product reliability issues - is also gaining importance especially in the automotive and the medical industry.
物流,最早是在二战中,围绕战争物资供应,美国军队建立的「后勤」(Logistics)理论为原型的。当时的「后勤」是指将战时物资生产、采购、运输、配给等活动作为一个整体进行统一布置,以求战略物资补给的费用更低、速度更快、服务更好。后来,将“后勤”体系移植到现代经济生活中,才逐步演变为今天的物流。物流系统也可像互联网般,促进全球化。在贸易上,若要更进一步与世界连系,就得靠良好的物流管理系统。我们手上的商品很多是‘游历’各国后才来到的。原料可能来自马来西亚和泰国,加工可能在新加坡,生产却在中国,最后才入口到美国。产品的「游历」”路线就是由物流师计划、组织、指挥、协调、控制和监督,使各项物流活动实现最佳的协调与配合,以降低物流成本,提高物流效率和经济效益。目标就是要快且低开销。
物流是一个控制原材料、制成品、产成品和信息的系统。
物质资料从供给者到需求者的物理运动,是创造时间价值、场所价值和一定的加工价值的活动。
物流是指物质实体从供应者向需求者的物理移动,它由一系列创造时间价值和空间价值的经济活动组成,包括运输、保管、配送、包装、装卸、流通加工及物流信息处理等多项基本活动,是这些活动的统一。
物流师(Logistician)即是负责物流系统管理的专才。物流师就是一个专家,地位与会计师、律师、医生或工程师同等。
1919年,英国成立了专业的物流组织,并在7年的时间内 (1926年),就取得英皇的认同,成立了英国皇家特许物流与运输专院 (The Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport) (CILT)。英国皇家特许物流与运输专院院士 (Chartered Member) 就是一个专业物流师。如今,世界上也有其他专业的物流组织,如欧洲专业物流协会 (European Logistics Association) (ELA),香港物流协会 (Hong Kong Logistics Association) (HKLA),中国物流与采购联合会 (China Federation of Logistics & Purchasing) (CFLP),美国国际专业物流协会 (International Society of Logistics) (SOLE) 及 美国运输与物流协会 (American Society of Transportation & Logistics) (AST&L) 所检定及认可的专业物流师。
物流管理是指在社会再生产过程中,根据物质资料实体流动的规律,应用管理的基本原理和科学方法,对物流活动进行计划、组织、指挥、协调、控制和监督,使各项物流活动实现最佳的协调与配合,以降低物流成本,提高物流效率和经济效益。如今,物流管理的专业知识被运用在贸易上,连系了整个世界。
第一方物流
第二方物流
第三方物流
第四方物流
第五方物流
后勤学(军事物流学)
物流系统论
现代物流技术
集装单元装卸搬运技术
散料装卸搬运技术
自动仓储系统技术
流通加工技术
物流包装技术
物流信息技术
地理信息系统GIS
全球卫星定位系统GPS
智能交通系统ITS
射频识别RFID
可追溯性 (物流)
& && & 网络营销的影响因素分析 这个毕业论文该怎么写?如题 谢谢了?
& && & 答:
网络营销方兴未艾,同时也遇到了不少问题,包括来自消费文化、配送业和技术的限制因素,以及缺乏信任的消费文化,不发达的配送业,小量货物的配送,效率低、成本高,技术还有缺陷等都困挠着网络营销。 90年代初,网络走出学校和科研机构,步入人们的生活,商业也把眼光转向了它,于是出现了新的业态,网络营销一时被炒得沸沸扬扬,然而时至今日,生意并没有预计中红火。网上购书最早的瀛海威开展业务三个多月,收益并不多,大抵持平,赛百威、北京在线等营业额也不乐观。网络营销怎么啦?笔者提出了几个观点,分析了网络营销在中国现实条件下的几个限制因素。 一、现实消费文化对网络营销的影响 近年来,假冒伪劣商品屡禁不止,已成为全社会关心的热点问题。消费者权益在受损心态的驱使下,自然调整了自己的购买行为,重新树立了自己的消费价值观念。买者与卖者之间不再是信任,而是报以怀疑的态度。由于存在疑虑,消费者在作出购买决定之前,要从多种渠道获得尽可能多的信息,尤其是要对商品作仔细的检验、挑选,尽管他们也可以从销售商那里获得充足的信息,但由于缺乏信任,他们宁可花费更多的时间和精力从商品实物和其它渠道中搜寻信息,再作出购买决定。由此而形成的消费文化,我们称之为“缺乏信任”的消费文化。 网络营销这一新业态,剔除了交易时展示商品实物这一不便,使买卖双方超越时空的限制,实现即时异地的迅速产权交易。它有一个暗含的假设,交易双方相互信任、信守承诺。买方假设卖方的商品服务合格,没有缺陷;卖方假设买方有支付能力,双方都会履行交易时达成的承诺。双方依靠信任,认定网络上传递的信息为真,不需要其它辅助信息来证明对方用以交易的商品是否符合交易条件,消费者不需要对商品实物作实地检验,就可成交。在“缺乏信任”消费文化环境中,消费者只信物、不信人,必须对商品实物作检验,从其它渠道收集信息,才决定是否交易,因此网上的信息并不能获得消费者的信任,网络营销暗含的信任假设不成立。要完成交易,消费者还需以其它手段获得更多的信息,这大大阻碍了这一新兴业态的发展。 因此,在现实情况下,怎样取得消费者的信任,便成了发展网络营销首先要解决的问题。假商店、假冒伪劣商品如果充斥于网络之中,会使网络营销得不到消费者的信任,早早地胎死腹中,最终不能长足发展。应制定和完善法律、法规、运行监督制度,杜绝欺骗行为,树立货真、价实、量足、守义的商业道德,建立网络营销诚信的形象。总之,树立起以诚信为本的消费文化,恢复消费者的信心,网络营销才能获得发展的动力。 二、配送业对网络营销的影响 完整的商品流通过程包括两方面,一是商品价值形态的转化过程,通过买卖交易活动,使 商品的所有权由卖方转向买方;另一方面,又是商品物质形态的转移过程,通过包装、储运等活动,使商品实体真正达到买主的手中。前者称为“商流”,后者称为“物流”。商品配送是物流活动的重要组成部分,它是指根据用户的需要,将商品经过必要的集结、加工、分理之后,向相对稳定的收货人进行分送的活动。配送中心是完成这一活动的主要组织形式,它把生产企业或供货企业同客户、消费者之间对应的众多平行重复的物流简化为全部集中于配送中心,然后再向客户扩散的这样一个集约化的物流关系。 网络的优点在于搜寻和交换信息快捷、方便。卖方在网络上展示商品信息,提供有关查询,与顾客展开双向沟通;买方通过网络可以向卖方提出要求,双方不断进行信息交流和反馈,足不出户就可以获取信息,达成交易意向。双方超越了时间和空间的限制,使交易过程中的信息搜寻和交换变得方便、容易,降低了交易成本和损耗。然而,这只是完成了“商流”过程,商品的产权从卖方转到买方,商品的实物还没有转移,还要经过配送,使商品物质形态到达买方手中,完成“物流”过程,交易的整个过程才结束。 由此可见,网络营销的商流与物流是高度分离的,商流在网络中完成,物流脱离开来,由市场的另一部分力量完成。商流与物流越是高度分离,越是要求二者配合密切,相互适应。网络营销的商流手段和方式是先进的,这就促使物流手段和方式也要先进、高效;网络营销面对的买方是大量的、分散的,单位交易量少,要求商品物质形态的配送也要分散化,单位业务小量化。 经过几十年的建设,特别改革开放以来,我国的物流业取得了不少成绩,基本能适应市场的变化,满足市场的要求,但随着网络营销的兴起,它的发展就显得滞后,力不从心了。我国的仓库周转率仅为发达国家的30%左右,配送差错率几乎是发达国家的3倍。适应市场发展起来的配送中心也存在不少问题。单体规模小,相互间未能很好地联络,难以形成规模效应;运行功能不全,大多数配送中心尚无基本的信息处理功能,在储存、保管、分理方面的条件一般也比较差;技术手段落后,导致对配送的批量和时点难准确把握,机械化程度低,使用大量劳动力,增加了运营成本。 此外,到目前为止,网络营销的小批量商品主要是以邮寄方式配送,效率低、成本高,当这种单位批量小的业务大量涌现时,单以邮局的力量是很难准确、高效完成这些分散的业务的。市场还没有分化出能大量地、地域广泛、低成本、高效地处理这种单位交易量小的业务的组织和企业。网络营销呼唤这种组织和企业的及早出现。所以,滞后的物流与网络营销商流的快速、低成本不相适应,使网络营销在信息交流方面的优势受到削弱,降低的成本被滞后的物流手段吞噬了。由此可见,网络营销的发展和配送业的发展是紧密联系在一起的。 三、技术问题 正如所有新技术一样,网络也存在一定的问题,如电子欺骗,伪装和非法漫游者的侵入等。而更让人担心的是清算的安全问题,许多人害怕在网上使用信用卡。真正的网上购物应采用电子付款方式,而目前的现状是由于缺少银行界的介入,人们还得采用传统的结算方式,并不是真正意义上的“足不出户”。当然,访问的效果如何也是一个问题,可靠性和电话网的质量都是应该关注的。上网简单的模式是建立一个网络服务中心,通过一根专线租用国际出口,开展网络商业拨号入网服务,这种方式对刚刚接触网络的普通公众有方便、实用之处,但各个商业网络不能互联,互不沟通,造成效率和服务质量都不高。网络要发展和完善,需要解决的技术难题还很多。 此外,我国目前只有400多万台电脑进入家庭,电脑普及率低于20%,而家用电脑用于上网的只有2.1%,上网的主要是中青年。可见,网络营销的市场还很小,面很窄。阻碍网络营销的发展因素,不是单一的,而是多方面的。要解决这些问题也不是一朝一夕的事,需要国家的宏观指导和全社会的共同支持。参考资料:中国网络营销资讯第一门户-中国网络营销网(&&&a href=&http://www.netwin123.com& target=&_blank&&www.netwin123.com&/a& )
& && & 物流是实现网络营销的保证原因是什么?
& && & 答:
网络营销基本是线上交易线下付款,所以肯定需要物流送货啊。即使现在的O2O交易也是需要物流的,物流现在是必不可少的哦
& && & 以《物流企业的营销战略研究》为题,写一份4000字左右的报告。?
& && & 答:
已发至邮箱请注意查收!
& && & 以顾客为中心体现了物流网络营销的什么特点?
& && & 答:
集中体现客户需求,可最大限度的获得消费者的青睐,构建用户偏好,从而促进物流网络营销的良好结果。
& && & 物流行业如何推广??
& && & 答:
物流行业企业如何借助现代营销手段开拓市场,特别是以信息为主第三方物流企业,怎样通过网络来有效的获取信息和传播自已?网络营销到底能提供哪些比传统媒体更经济的营销手段?物流网络营销是现代物流企业以整合营销理论(4P理论)为基础,利用互联网络技术手段和物流信息平台的功能,最大限度地满足客户需求,以达到开拓市场、增加盈利为目标的经营过程。它是直接市场营销的最新形式,是由互联网替代了报刊、邮件、电话、电视等中介媒体,其实质是利用网络对产品的售前、售中、售后各环节进行跟踪服务,它自始至终贯穿在物流企业经营的全过程,包括市场调查、客户分析、产品开发、销售策略、反馈信息等环节。目前物流企业中利用互联网开展网络营销的并不多,而深圳物流公司与百度搜索的合作可谓是物流企业开展网络营销的经典案例,深圳物流推出的物流网络信息平台就是定位以全方位的物流网络为基础,运用现代物流技术和信息网络技术,改造、整合、提升传统物流产业,并以其特有的技术优势居于主导支配地位,以抓节点、筑连线的方式,构筑立足深圳、面向全球的一站式全程物流网络(包括物流平台和信 息平台)。全程物流就是借助网络营销与传统营销的整合(综合营销),通过e-Marketing中心的传播统一、双向沟通,从而实现了企业的营销目标,并取得了骄人的成绩,2003年上半年网上结合信息系统实现的网上交易金额就高达约5000万,全年收到重要反馈企业信息100多条,其中不乏很多国内上市公司的物流需 求信息,其网站日均访问量也高达1000多次。外贸单证什么的做做挺好啊。
物流行业在沿海地区和大城市相对比较发达,中小城市就不好说了。做物流主要是两个方向,一个是物流公司做,另外一个是在企业做。你做货运代理什么的,技术含量也不太高,做个操作的话恐怕跟你现在的工作也差不了多少。如果做企业物流嘛,一开始基本都是当个库管什么的,做的好应该也不错的,但是要进企业会相对难度大一点。
总的来说现在物流行业不景气,因为出口外贸之类的现在都不行了。前半年油价太高又倒闭了不少。
如果你要考证的话,报关员是个很热门而且比较有用的证。另外就是物流师证书,不过物流师证书要看企业的,有些企业不看证书。我觉得你有相关工作经验,可能要转起来还是比较方便的。但是我要提醒你,要在物流公司做,就需要承受相当大的压力。下面的网址上有一些关于报关员和物流师的资料。
网站代运营 让企业官网在千亿网页中脱颖而出,实现搜索企业和产品显示在首页,打造高质量高收录网站,千万外链资源,上万关键词同时优化。
企业官网制作 强大的分享团队,独一无二的风格,我们精于此道:品牌策划、平面设计。我们坚持以优秀的创意设计,让企业官网在千亿网页中超凡脱俗!
微信代运营 我们一如既往地根据用户的需求、市场环境、企业状况等进行综合分析并提供真实可靠的微信运营解决方案,有效提升企业形象及品牌知名度。
网络营销软件 我们将致力于网络营销与软件智能化的完美结合,长期及时地在线售后服务和免费升级更新,为企业提供便捷式服务。
觉得文章有用就打赏一下文章作者
支付宝扫一扫打赏
微信扫一扫打赏}

我要回帖

更多关于 havetodowith 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信