3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:150 &&
高二英語必修五module3adventureinliteratureandthecinema教案
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
Module 3 Adventure in Literature and the Cinema
By Songqian
I. 教学内容分析Vocabulary是通过马克·吐温的冒险小说《哈克贝利·芬历险记》片断的学习使学生了解如何描写冒险小说。并通过设计的练习让学生熟悉课文内容和学会使用一些相关词汇。
Grammar部分主要复习的语法项目是动词的-ed和-ing形式,动词不定式和一些连系动词的用法。
Learning to learn 是教学生如何巧计感观动词的用法,对于提高学习策略水平有很大的帮助。
Vocabulary and Listening部分第一部分设计一个学习有关电影类型的词汇的活动,第二和三部分则通过听一段关于讨论决定看电影上映的哪部电影的对话,让学生听出电影的内容猜测电影名称。
Speaking部分让以电影为话题谈论所喜欢的电影并解释理由,能根据同学提供的内容猜测电影名称。
Function要求学生掌握怎样将表示“陈述”和“建议”的直接引语变为间接引语。
Writing首先让学生读两篇小说或电影的简介,接下来要求学生运用所学过的知识仿写一篇电影或小说的简介。
Everyday English通过学习复习Vocabulary and Listening中的句子学会一些非常有用的日常生活用语:feel in the mood for something, hang on a minute, get a move on和grab a bite to eat.
Cultural Corner 通过阅读The Life of Mark Twain的文章,帮助学生了解伟大作家马克·吐温的作品及其经历。
II.学情分析
高二学生已经具备一定的词汇量和语法知识,在教学中要有意识地培养他们听、说、读、写综合运用语言知识的能力,尤其是阅读能力。通过本单元的学习,培养学生的世界观,进一步了解外国文学作品,才能达到英语教学的基本目的。
III. Teaching important & difficult points
1. Teaching important points
To master the new words & expressions
To master the usage of the Non-Finite Verbs 3
To understand the types of different literature works and movies, and try to write an introduction of a movie or novel.
2. Teaching difficult points
To master the usage of the Non-Finite Verbs
help students to understand the literature and broaden their horizon.
IV.Teaching plan:
Period 1:Introduction ,Task
Period 2:Reading and Vocabulary
1 Period 3:Reading and Vocabulary
Period 4:Learning to learn, Grammar, Function
Period 5:Vocabulary and Listening, Everyday English, Speaking, Writing
Period 6:Cultural Corner, Workbook, Module File Period 7: summary of this module
VI.Teaching procedure
Introduction, Task
Teaching Goals:
1. To arouse Ss’ interest in learning about adventure in literature and the cinema
2. To develop Ss’ speaking ability
3. Enable Ss to learn more new words about the types of book
4. Enable Ss to do a survey of teenage reading habits and then give a presentation
Teaching Procedures:
Step 1 Leading-in
Purpose: To activ
正在加载中,请稍后...休闲娱乐生活服务其他类别扫扫有惊喜
初二英语下册(人教版)第五单元重点语法1,fall asleep 入睡I can’t fall asleep easily 我不能很容易的入睡2,fight against 与。。。斗争 I must fight against you 我必须与你斗争3,fight for 为。。。斗争 I must fight for my right 我必须为我的权利斗争4,die of (死于内因),He died of some disease 他死于某种疾病5,die from (死于外因)He died from hunger 他死于饥饿6,in silence 沉默, He sat there in silence 他安静的坐在那里7,go off 离开 It’s time to go off 到该离开的时候了8,go by 经过Times goes by 时光飞逝9,go away 走开, Please go away 请滚开10,go over 检查,I go over my paper 我检查我的试卷11,in a hurry 匆忙 He comes here in a hurry 他匆忙的来这里12,in fact 事实上,In fact ,he is a good man 事实上,他是一个好男人13,in person 亲自 I can help you in person 我能亲自帮助你14,fall asleep 入睡。 I fall asleep so easily 我很容易入睡15,get to sleep 入睡。I get to sleep easily 我很容易入睡16,go to sleep 睡觉=go to bed I can go to sleep =I can go to bed 我能去睡觉了17,rise升起, The sun rises every morning 太阳每天上午都升起18,raise 举起,筹集,I can raise money for you 我能为你筹集钱。I can raise you up 我能举起你
热门新闻更多
实时热点榜单热门视频
阅读下一篇视频推荐北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字·文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@·
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:admin1@&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 高三复习unit2(Book2)
高三复习unit2(Book2)
日 来源:网友提供 作者:未知
chance还有“机会”的意思:Tom was waiting for a chance to introduce himself.
I can explain everything if you\'ll just give me a chance. You really ought to be punished, but I\'ll give you one last chance.3. That means that once you start taking the drug, it is hard to stop.
一旦吸上这种毒,你便难以戒掉。once 引导的条件(或时间)状语从句,一旦: Once you are used to smoking , you can hardly stop it. Once a war breaks out, I’ll join the army.  1. Every year, millions of smokers die because of illnesses which are caused by smoking tobacco. 每年有数以百万计的人因为吸烟引起的疾病而导致死亡。 掌握cause的用法: What caused his illness?
What caused him to change his mind?2. People who smoke in bed often fall asleep while they are smoking. 躺在床上吸烟的人,经常在吸烟的时候睡着了。fall asleep 入睡: She always falls asleep when watching TV.3. Every year, tobacco companies must persuade new people to start smoking cigarettes. 每年烟草公司必须设法使不吸烟的人开始吸烟。固定搭配是 persuade sb. to do sth. 如:They persuaded me not to go out alone at night. 他们说服我晚上不要一个人出去。 The doctor advised Tom to give up smoking but he couldn\'t persuade him. 医生劝汤姆戒烟但他没能说服他。还可说 Don\'t let yourself be persuaded into buying things you don\'t really want. 4. This is because each year million of smokers die from the habit. 这是因为每一年有数以百万计的瘾君子死掉。中的die原因分两种,内因和外因,die 后面的介词也要用of和from分别表示。如:My grandpa died of hunger in the old days. 我爷爷在旧社会死于饥饿。死于饥饿是身体内部的原因,类似还有死于干渴(thirsty)、悲伤(sadness)等,这些原因都用die of这个词组;die from是死于外因,比如死于某种不良习惯(habit),受伤(wound),操劳(overwork), 事故(accident) 等,如:He died from explosion. 他死于爆炸。死于某种疾病,一般die of和die from都可以用。5. In Britain, sales of cigarettes have been reduced by 30% in the last ten years. 在过去的十年里,英国香烟的销售量下跌了30%。这里by用来表示数量增减的程度。Production costs have been reduced by one third. 生产成本下降了三分之一。6. Therefore, if the tobacco companies want to remain in business, they have to encourage more young people to start smoking. 因此,如果烟草公司想继续保持营业的活,就得鼓励年轻人开始吸烟。这句话里 remain 做系动词,意思是“继续保持”,“仍然处于某种状态”, 如:If you don\'t eat you\'ll just have to remain hungry. 你如果不吃东西,就得继续挨饿(形容词做表语)。Peter became a news reporter, but John remained a woodcutter.彼特成了新闻记者,而约翰还是一名筏木工人(名词做表语)。I came back, but the door remained closed. 我回来了,可门还关着(过去分词作表语)。remain无被动语态:After the fire , very little remained of my house.7. The problem with tobacco is that it contains a drug called nicotine. 烟草的问题在于它含有一种叫尼古丁的毒品。a drug called nicotine过去分词做定语,通常放在名词之后。如:illness caused by smoking 吸烟引起的疾病;the house burnt down in a big fire 在大火中烧毁的房屋;the bridge washed away by the flood 被水冲走的桥。8. The body is calling for a new supply of the drug nicotine. 体内要求补充能使人上瘾的尼古丁。本文章共3页,当前在第2页&&&&2&&&&
【】【】【】2017高一英语unit5期末必背知识点总结
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2017高一英语unit5期末必背知识点总结
作者:佚名 教案来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2017高一英语unit5期末必背知识点总结
文章来 源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y
2017高一英语unit5期末必背知识点总结
  【重点句子】  1. Only then did we decide to answer violence with violence.  only 放在句首且后接状语时(作状语:副词;介词短语;状语从句),要使用部分倒装------  才用一般疑问句语序。  Only yesterday did his father tell him the truth.  Only when his father came back did he go to bed. (从句无需倒装,主句要倒装)  2. He strongly believed in the three principles: people’ people’s  livelihood.  他主张三民主义:民主、民权、民生。  3. I felt bad the first time I talked to the group.  the first time 用法相当于连词用法,用来引导从句  链接:It’s the first time that 现在完成时  It was the first time that 过去完成时  4. He taught us during the lunch breaks and the evenings when we should have been asleep.  (should have done 本应做而未做)  needn’t have done 本不应做而做了 can’t have done 过去不可能做过  【单元知识点】  1.die for 为某种事业或目的而死  die for one’s country/ the people/ the cause.  die of 死于内因  die from 死于外因  die from a car accident. 由于车祸而死  die by 死于暴力, 刀或剑等凶器 die by the sword/hanging  be dying for 极想得到... She is dying for a cup of water.  die through carelessness 因过失而死 die…down 凋落, 消失  die away 消失(渐渐远去) The sound died away. 声音渐渐远去。  die out 绝种 This kind of animal is dying out.  2. He fought against the German Nazis and Japanese invaders during World War II.  二战时期他抵抗德国纳粹和日本侵略者。  fight (fought, fought)  fight for 为……而战  fight against 与……作斗争  We will have to fight against difficulties.  They told the workers to fight for their rights.  3. He strongly believed in the three principles: people’ people’s  livelihood. 他坚信三条原则:民族,民权,民生。  believe in 信任,信仰  Do you believe in God?  We believe in our government.  believe sb. = believe what sb. says 相信某人的话  believe in sb. 信任某人  He believe what he said because I believe in him.  4. in a peaceful way以和平的方式
talk (in) that way. 那样  (In) this way, you can remember the spelling. 这样  Don’t stand in the /my way. 碍事  He is better in some way (s). 在某些方面  He picked a pen on the way to 在往…的路上  He gave up a rich life for his ideas and fought for his country to be free from the UK in a  peaceful way.他为了他的思想而放弃了富裕生活,并且用和平方式为他的国家摆脱英国而进  行了战斗。  give up 表示主动放弃或屈服  He has decided to give up smoking.  give in 表示被动屈服或认输, 后面不带宾语  You can’t win the game, so you may as well give in.  free from 摆脱(不好的东西)的,无……的  Keep the children free from harm.  You should try to write sentences free from mistakes  6. He fought for the black people and was in prison for almost thirty years. 他为黑人而战且坐过三十年监狱。  be in prison 在狱中,被监禁  He has been in prison for five years.  put…in prison = send…to prison = throw …into prison 把……投入监狱  The car thieves have been put in prison.  He was sent to prison for ten years  7. in prison囚禁  throw sb. into prison= send /take sb. to prison  prison表示蹲监狱时, 其前不用冠词  be sent to prison (被送进监狱)  be in prison (在监狱里)  be thrown into prison (被投入监狱)  break prison (越狱)  8. The time when I first met Nelson Mandela was a very difficult period of my life.  period 期间,时期,学校的一节课,周期  Let’s finish this period and have a break.  a period of rotation 自转周期  the time when 其中when 引起定语从句  This was a time when you had got to have a passbook to live in Johannesburg.  Do you still remember the time when we first met?  the time 可用于引起时间状语从句,这时一般不加when。  I recognized him the time I saw him.  9. continue + to do =go on to do sth (做完了一件事)开始做另一件事  continue doing=go on doing 继续做某事  如:He continued sleeping/ to sleep as if nothing had happened.他继续睡觉,好像什么也没有发生。文章来 源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y
上一篇教案: 下一篇教案:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?}

我要回帖

更多关于 die of和die from 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信