come to liveto后如果加的是名词,to表示什么

disappoint改为disappointment 考查固定短语的用法.此处to是介词.其后用名词.——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
disappoint改为disappointment 考查固定短语的用法.此处to是介词.其后用名词. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
One day, a farmer’s donkey fell into a dried up well.The animal cried& &16& for hours as the farmer tried to &17&what to do. Finally, he decided that the animal was &18&, the well needed to be covered up, and& 19& &thedonkey just wasn’t worth the &20& , so he invited hisneighbors to &21&& and help him bury the donkey in thewell. They all held shovels (铲) and begin to shovel&22 &&into the well. At first, the donkey &23 &&whatwas happing and& 24 &&cried pitifully. Then, to everyone’s& 25 &, he quieted down. A fewshovel loads later, the farmer finally looked &26&& intothe well and was &27& &at what he saw. &28&&each shovel load of dirt that hit his back, the donkey &29&&something surprising. He shook it off and took a step up! As the farmer’sneighbors& 30&& to shovel dirt &31& &theanimal, he would shake it off and take a step up. The donkey stepped &32&&over the edge of the well! As with the donkey, &33& &isgoing to shovel dirt &34& &you, all kinds of dirt. We canget out of the deepest wells just by not stopping, by never giving 35& .1.A. happily&&&&&& &&&B. hardly&&& &&& C. sadly&&&&&& &&&D. greatly2.A. carry out&&& &&& B.think out&&&&&&&& C. leave out&&&&&& D.watch out3.A. young&&&&&&&& &&&B. small&&&&&& &&& C. old &&&D. large4.A. rescuing&&&& &&&B. killing&&&& &&& C. selling&&& &&&D. buying5.A. money&&&&&&& &&&B. effort&&&& &&& C. praise&&&& &&&D. time6.A. come around&&&& B. come over&&& C.come down&& D. come to7.A. stone &&& B. earth&&&&& &&&C. dirt&&&&&&&& &&& D.soil8.A. realized&&&&& &&&B. found&&&& &&& C. heard&&&& &&&D. saw9.A. again &&& B. ever&&&&&& &&&C. never&&&& &&& D. once10.A. joy&& &&& B. amazement&&& C.disappoint ment&&& D. excitement11.A. off&& &&& B. down&&&&& &&&C. up& &&& D. over12.A. astonished&&&&&&& B.sorry&&&& &&& C. worried D. angry13.A. With&&&&&&&& &&&B. As& &&& C. For&&&&&&&&& &&&D. On14.A. did&& &&& B. had&&&&&&&& &&&C. made&&&&& &&& D. considered15.A. began &&&& &&&&B.stopped C. started& &&& D. con tinued16.A. at the top of&&&& B. on topof&&&&&& C. at the foot ofD. in front of17.A. luckily&&&&& &&&B. successfullyC. hard&&&&&&&&& &&&&D. easily18.A. life&& &&& B. world&&&& &&&C. time&&&&&&& &&&& D.work19.A. off &&&&B. on& &&&C. up &&&&&&&& &&&&&D.down20.A. up & &&&&B. away&&&&&& &&&C. in &&&&&D. out&
.The result of the test was rather _______. 
A.disappointed 
B.disappointing 
C.being disappointed
D.disappoint
The letterwas a great disappointment to me. It was from Holy Cross, the only school Ireally wanted to& 41& . I scanned the page, “…. We had a greatapplicant pool this year. …We can’t offer spaces to&& 42& &…and place you on our waiting list.” “What doesit say, honey?” my dad asked, his voice full of &&43& &forme.“I didn’tget in, but I’m on the waiting list.” “Well, atleast it isn’t &&44& ,” he said brightly.“Yeah, but&&45& , I don’t want to be I want tobe &&46& . No one gets in off the waiting list. It’s away of saying ‘Thanks for &&47& ’.” “Thenlet’s go out there and tell them so.” “Thatsounds &&48& , dad.” I said sadly, “It doesn’t work.”Upset andannoyed, I &&49& &myself in my room. However,my father’s advice kept &&50&&in my head. I thought about it for a few days, finally coming to the &&51&&that he was right. And the next day I seated myself across from Mr.Luis Soto, my admissions officer. “What canI do for you, Nacie?” he asked pleasantly. “Well,sir, I am here to tell you that I love this school and would love a &&52&&to be here. I just wanted to tell you how much going here would &&53&&to me—it is my only dream college— and that I would use my time hereto the best &&54& . I wanted to let you know that if yougave me a chance and reconsidered my application, you wouldn’t &&55&&it.” The words had poured out& 56& I could stop themor check their desperate tone. Mr. Sotolooked me over for a minute before he smiled broadly. “OK, thatis the kind of thing we love to hear. Congratulations, you’re in.” It was so &&57&&and I asked, “I’m sorry?” “We wantpeople in the class who want to be here, who will &&58& &thebest of this education. I’m glad you came to talk &&59& &tome. I’m happy to offer you a position in the Class of 2009.”The wholeexperience taught me a lesson: if you truly want something, never, ever &&60&. 1.A.attend &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.study &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.admit &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.visit 2.A.everyone&&&&&& && B. anyone&&&&&& &&&&&&&&& C. someone&&&& && D.no one 3.A.trust&& & &&&&&&&&B.pity&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& C.anxiety&&&& &&&& D. curiosity4.A.admission&& &&&&&& B. imagination &&&&&&&&&&& C.restriction& &&&&& D. rejection&& 5.A.ever&&&&&&& &&&&& B.again&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& C.also&&&&& &&&&&&& D.still 6.A.recognized&&& &&&&& B.received&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& C.accepted&& &&&&&& D. permitted7.A.writing&&&&& &&&&& B. trying&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&C. replying& &&&&&&&& D. waiting8.A.lame&&&&&& & &&&&B.reasonable& &&&&&&&&&&&& C.painful&&&&& && D. practical& 9.A.enjoyed&&&&& &&&&& B.comforted&&&&& &&&&& C.stayed&& &&&&&&&&& D.buried& 10.A.saying&&&& &&&&B. ringing&& &&&&&&& &&&&C.showing&& &&&&&& D. reminding11.A.point& & &&&&&&&&B.conclusion&& &&&&&&&&&& C.agreement &&&&&&& D. arrangement 12.A.chance&&&&& &&&&& &&&&B.motivation&&&&&&&& C.degree&& & &&&&D. change&& 13.A.refer&&&&& & &&&&B.turn&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& C.mean &&&&&&&&&& D. stick14. A.contribution&& && B. condition& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.advantage& &&&&& D. result& 15.A.suspect& &&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&B.disappoint& &&&&&&&&&&&& C.refuse& &&&&&&&&&&& D.regret16.A. as &&&&&&&&&&&&B.when&&& &&&&&&&& &&&&C.until & &&&&&&&&D.before&&&& 17.A.unbelievable& &&&& B. unforgettable &&&&&&&&& C.unbearable&&&& D. favorable 18.A. take&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.get &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.make &&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.receive19.A.patiently&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&B. openly &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.carefully &&&&&&&&& D. calmly 20.A. getthrough&&&&&&&&& B. give up &&&&&&&&&&& &&&&C.keep on &&&&&&&&&& D. try out&
Charles and I used to hang out all the time , together with a few other guys , but he seemed too cool for us lately . We couldn’t understand the &&36&& &, and we didn’t ask him for an explanation .& 37& &, we decided to &&&38& &him a lesson in the way he treated us . Once we started giving Charles the &&&39& &shoulder , almost everybody was taking no notice of him . He looked so &&&40& &, especially at lunchtime when he sat alone in the cafeteria . Now and then he nodded and said , “Hey!” when &&41&& &passed his table , but all he got &&42&& &return were mean looks and silence . At first I was glad my plan had &&&43& &, but Charles’ unhappiness made me upset . I only wanted him to know &&&44& &it felt like to be blown off , but I hadn’t thought about how badly my “lesson” would &&45&& &him . During one lunch period, I &&46&& &as Charles repeatedly glanced at his watch , obviously &47&&& &the minutes until he could leave the cafeteria . I suddenly realized I had done wrong . “Hey ! man . I’m terribly sorry.” I called out . Charles turned around &&&48& &, clearly wanting to avoid eye contact . “Oh, so you are talking to me now ?” he asked . “I’m so sorry ,&& 49& &I had thought that you wanted to end our friendship.” I said . “What?” he nearly shouted , looking much &&50&& &. “I’ve left you alone because I thought that was what you wanted.” “Oh, my God ! Why would I want &&&51& &?” I shouted , completely puzzled . Clearly , we both had been &&&52& &each other wrong . At first Charles couldn’t accept my &&53&& &. I knew he needed time to &&54&& &all the hurt I’d caused him . But eventually , he did forgive me . We even started hanging out together &&55&& &. And our friendship wasn’t destroyed at all . A.situation &&&&& &&&&B.change &&&&&&&& C.action &&&&&&&&& D.appearance
A.Besides &&&&&&&&&& B.Therefore &&&&&& C.Instead &&&&&&&& D.Opposite
A.take &&&&&&&&&&&&& B.teach &&&&&&&&& C.give&&&& &&&&&& D.attend
A.serious&&&& &&&&&& B.friendly &&&&&&& C.warm &&&&& &&&&D.cold
A.sad &&&&&&&&&&&&& B.angry &&&&& &&&&C.happy &&&&&&&&& D.high
A.nobody&&&& &&&&&& B.anyone &&&&&&&& C.they&&&& &&&&&& D.someone
A.at &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.in &&& &&&&&&&&C.on &&&&&&&&&&&& D.by
A.helped&&&& &&&&&&& B.operated& &&&&& C.worked& &&&&&&& D.done
A.what &&&&&&&&&&&& B.that &&&&&&&&&&& C.as &&& &&&&&&&&D.how
A.worry &&&&&&&&&&& B.touch &&&&&&&&& C.hurt &&&&&&&&&& D.disappoint
A.imagined &&&&&&&&& B.listened &&&&&&& C.recalled &&&&&&& D.watched
&第II卷(30分)第一节:选择适当的词并用其正确形式填空,使下列句子意思和结构完整。每一词只能用一次(每题1分)destruction,& affect,&&imagination,disappoint,& project,& audience, obvious,& identity,&&artificial,&& criminal,&& locate,&& powerful1.The ____________flower looks like a realone.2.The earthquake destroyed their houses.They suffered a great deal from the _______3.The park is ___________ in the centre ofthe town.4.Tom committed a crime and ran away. Wemust catch the ___________.5.There are thousands of __________watchingthe play in the theater today.6.The bad news really made me_____________.7.The_____________wind blew away the roofof the house.8.Our lives are being greatly____________by computers and the Internet9.To be a great writer, one should be fullof ____________ (想像力).10. Look at the way he walks. The manis____________(明显地)a soldier.&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
to后是不是只能加名词?路过了答一答吧……She can help to teach those English-speaking studens,这是哪种情况啊
荣光万丈1993
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
如果 to 是介词,则可接名词、代词、动名词等.如:Pay attention to him.注意他.Pay attention to the boy.注意这个男孩.Pay attention to doing your work.注意做你的工作.如果 to 是不定式符号,则接动词原形.如:I want to leave.我想离开.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
有时是不定式后+do当介词时后+doing
不是,要具体看情况
可以是to do something ,也有to doing ,to也可以是表示目的
She can help to teach those English-speaking studens,这个呢?
不光是的。1:to是不定式符号时,to后面可以加不定式to do sth。2:to也可以是介词+V-ing或者名词。例如,到达某地,用to sp.She can help to teach those English-speaking studens.是动词不定式形式。
to 作为介词时只能加名词,但作为动词不定时时加动词原形
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
关于come的用法 .come 后面可以直接接动词么 还是要用to连接?比如说是come to see me 还是come see me 还有 ,过来揍我用英文怎么表达、?
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
一般来说都是come to do sth.但是在英语日常交际用语中可以使用 come see me,过来揍我应该说:come get/take me
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
要用to或andcome to see/come and seecome here to hit me/come here and hit me
come后应跟动词不定式,所以应为 come to see me.come to beat me 来揍我
come to do something!!!!
come to see mecome here and hit me
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 to be 加名词 表示 的文章