扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
入戏4sC5x35
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
Whether sixty or sixteen,there is in every human being's heart the lure of wonders,the unfailing childlike appetite of what's next and the joy of the game of living.In the center of your heart and my heart there is a wireless station:so long as it receives messages of beauty,hope,cheer,courage and power from men and from the infinite,so long are you young.无论是60岁还是16岁,你需要保持永不衰竭的好奇心、永不熄灭的孩提般求知的渴望和追求事业成功的欢乐与热情.在你我的心底,有一座无线电台,它能在多长时间里接收到人间万物传递来的美好、希望、欢乐、鼓舞和力量的信息,你就会年轻多长时间.An individual human existence should be like a river—small at first,narrowly contained within its banks,and rushing passionately past boulders and over waterfalls.Gradually the river grows wider,the banks recede,the waters flow more quietly,and in the end,without any visible break,they become merged in the sea,and painlessly lose their individual being.人的生命应当像河流,开始是涓涓细流,受两岸的限制而十分狭窄,尔后奔腾咆哮,翻过危岩,飞越瀑布,河面渐渐开阔,河岸也随之向两边隐去,最后水流平缓,森森无际,汇入大海之中,个人就这样毫无痛苦地消失了.Youth means a temperamental predominance of courage over timidity,of the appetite for adventure over the love of ease.This often exists in a man of sixty more than a boy of twenty.Nobody grows old merely by a number of years.We grow old by deserting our ideals.青春意味着战胜懦弱的那股大丈夫气概和摈弃安逸的那种冒险精神.往往一个60岁的老者比一个20岁的青年更多一点这种劲头.人老不仅仅是岁月流逝所致,更主要的是不思进取的结果.Years may wrinkle the skin,but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul.Worry,fear,self-distrust bows the heart and turns the spirit back to dust.光阴可以在颜面上留下印记,而热情之火的熄灭则在心灵上刻下皱纹.烦恼、恐惧、缺乏自信会扭曲人的灵魂,并将青春化为灰烬.1.一个人总要走陌生的路,看陌生的风景,听陌生的歌,然后在某个不经意的瞬间,你会发现,原本是费尽心机想要忘记的事情真的就那么忘记了.1.One is always on a strange road,watching strange scenery and listeningto strange music.Then one day,you will find that the things you tryhard to forget are already gone.2.幸福,不是长生不老,不是大鱼大肉,不是权倾朝野.幸福是每一个微小的生活愿望达成.当你想吃的时候有得吃,想被爱的时候有人来爱你.2.Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights inone's hand.It’s about having each tiny wish come true,or havingsomething to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when youneed love.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
How do you understand love? 命题英语作文,两百字,急急!帮帮忙!
ぃぃぃぃぃ愰儿
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
love is just a sense between two people.
It can not be mesured by money. But it is also very practical,you must spend a long time to feel it before you make your decision."Love" is eternal topic...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
英语作文《a trip to____》帮帮忙
hongben161
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
A trip to BeijingIn the summer vacation,I had went to Beijing for a tourist.It was so excited,beacuse I visited many places that I had never been.I visited the Summer Palace,it was famous for its amazing scenes and its history.I also went to The Berjing Zoo,it's very nice to stay with the animals.Absolutely,I visited the Greet wall.It's a miracle made by Chinese people,and a wonder in the world.It's very honored when I was in the Great Wall.I had a very happy summer vacation.I took a trip to Shanghai with my mother during the seven-day holiday.It took us more than two hours to drive to Shanghai from my home in Haimen.We stayed in a large hotel on the eighth floor.On the first day,I just stayed in the hotel and rested.On the second day,my brother and I went to Nanjing Road.It’s the busiest street in Shanghai.When we got there,there were lots of people.We walked from one shop to another.I bought two T-shirts and two pairs of trousers for the coming summer.The T-shirts and trousers I bought are all white because white is my favourite colour.My brother also bought some clothes.On the third day,my mother took me to Jinjiang Entertainment Centre.It was full of people.I played many kinds of games there.I had a good time.The other days,I went to some other interesting places,such as the Oriental Bright Pearl TV Tower,the Huangpu River and Shanghai International Conference Centre.I didn’t forget to do my homework in the evening.I had a full and happy holiday.This is my first time experiencing an air trip to another province-hangzhou.Hangzhou has long been a famous tourist attraction.The widely expressed Chinese proverb,"in heaven there is paradise and on earth there are Hangzhou and Suzhou" combined with the words of Marco Polo who described this place as,"the most beautiful and magnificent city in the world" have helped to make Hangzhou one of the biggest tourist attractions in the entire country.The "West Lake" provides the idyllic image of Hangzhou that most people leave with.There are numerous historical relics and sights scattered about the Lake,including the famous Buddhist temple,Lingyin Temple.You can see many of Hangzhou's sights in a couple of daysBesides the West Lake,there got another place that would never miss,that is WuZhen town.It is said that people have lived in Wuzhen for 7000 years and over time it has produced a galaxy of talents.Mao Dun,an outstanding modern Chinese writer,was born here and his masterpiece,'The Lin's Shop',describes vividly the life of Wuzhen.In 1991,Wuzhen was authorized as the Provincial Ancient Town of History and Culture,so ranking first among the six ancient towns south of the Yangtze River.The above give some introduction of hangzhou,that’s a beautiful trip anyway.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
a trip to beijingthis spring festival, all of my family members go to beijing. we visited many great of interests there. such as great wall,tsinghua university and such on. we were very happy. we want to go again
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语作文!题目是我理想的农场!急啊!帮帮忙!几句也行!
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
This is my farm.It is not very big,but it’s beautiful.On my farm,there are many animals living their happy life.In the middle,there is a pond.A fountain is in the pond.Near the pond,there are some flowers blossoming.On the right,there are some dogs,pigs,fish,sheep and cows.They are not very lovly.Ob the left,there are some donkeys,cats,ducks,hens,and horses.Near the horses is my house.In front of my house,there is another small house.There are some tomatoes,carrots ,hay,corn,and grass covering on it.Do you like my farm?
这个可以不
你在哪里弄的?
可以给个好评不
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语翻译非常感谢您在百忙之中抽空接待他们
129列燎呐吻
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
I really appreciate that you meet them in your busyness
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Thanks very much for sparing time to treat them.
Extremely thank you in spite of being very busy to pump out receives them
for....for...楼下的帮忙!!!!
managing to find time to receive them.衔接多好啊。合作成果,哈哈。
Thanks very much for finding the time to meet them.
Thank you very much for taking time out of your busy schedule to meet with them.
Thank you very much for ……楼下的接上
warriner 翻的好啊
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 国光帮帮忙2016 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信