我我在学校上语文、数学、英语、让美术老师教语文数学合法吗、音乐、科学、和体育课(英语翻译)

英语翻译数学
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字·文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@vip.sina.com·
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:admin1@renren-inc.com&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&当前位置: &
求翻译:在一周里,我们要学习语文,数学,英语,体育,美术和音乐等的课程。是什么意思?
在一周里,我们要学习语文,数学,英语,体育,美术和音乐等的课程。
问题补充:
Week, we want to learn the language, mathematics, English, sports, art and music courses.
In a week and we have to learn language, math, English, sports, art, and music courses.
In a week, we must study the language, mathematics, English, the sports, the fine arts and music and so on the curriculum.
In one week, we're going to learn languages, mathematics, English, physical education, fine arts and music courses.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!学校有上语文课,数学课,英语课,体育课。我喜欢上英语课,因为英语老师对同学很好,还能学到好多知识,老师有时还告诉我们一些英语的笑话,所以一我喜欢上英语课。我还非常喜欢打篮球,打篮球能让我长高,还能让我更强壮。我还喜欢跑步,跑不让我跳得更高。你喜欢打篮球,跑步吗。请尽快回信。 的翻译是:Schools have Chinese, mathematics, English, physical education. I liked English class because the English teacher is good for students, but also learned a lot of knowledge, teachers sometimes jokes to tell us a little English, so I liked English class. I also liked playing basketball, playing basket 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
学校有上语文课,数学课,英语课,体育课。我喜欢上英语课,因为英语老师对同学很好,还能学到好多知识,老师有时还告诉我们一些英语的笑话,所以一我喜欢上英语课。我还非常喜欢打篮球,打篮球能让我长高,还能让我更强壮。我还喜欢跑步,跑不让我跳得更高。你喜欢打篮球,跑步吗。请尽快回信。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
School has a language lesson, math, English classes, physical education. I like English class, English teacher for students as well, but also learned a lot of knowledge, teachers sometimes tell us some jokes in English, so one I like English class. I also really like playing basketball, playing bask
Schools have Chinese, mathematics, English, physical education. I liked English class because the English teacher is good for students, but also learned a lot of knowledge, teachers sometimes jokes to tell us a little English, so I liked English class. I also liked playing basketball, playing basket
Schools have Chinese, mathematics, English, physical education. I liked English class because the English teacher is good for students, but also learned a lot of knowledge, teachers sometimes jokes to tell us a little English, so I liked English class. I also liked playing basketball, playing basket
Schools have a language lesson, mathematics classes, English classes, physical education classes. I like the English classes because of the English teachers, the students are very good and I have learned more than good knowledge and teachers are sometimes also tells us a number of English jokes, so
The school has the language class, the mathematics course, the class in English, the physical education.I like the class in English, because English teacher is very good to schoolmate, but also sometimes can learn many knowledge, teacher also tells us some English the joke, therefore I like on the c
相关内容&amay decompose into toxic materials 可以分解入毒性材料 & a黄金脆牛柳 Gold crisp Niu Liu & ahow far we are how much i love you______good night. 多远我们是多少我爱you______good夜。 & athree references 三参考 & aWeekly Rest Day(s) 每周休息日 & areload page 再装页 & aI will always love you, 我总将爱您, & a金鞭溪有千年长旱不断流,万年连雨水碧青的美誉 Jin Bianxi has old thousand dry does not block the flow, ten thousand year company rain water azurite fine reputation & a希望大家快乐相处,共同度过初中三年时光 Hoped everybody is together joyfully, passed the junior middle school three years time together & aexcitement bubbling up 兴奋起泡 & a那位科学家从小就对生物充满热情。 That scientist since childhood on to biological fill enthusiasm. & a你自己采取安全防范措施了吗? You have taken the safe guard measure? & athere
buy 这里有t不能的足够的许多书 决定买的哪个 & a天下第二 World second & a告诉我这些照片怎么样?看上去还可以吗?希望我能看到你。 How tells me these pictures? Looks also may? Hoped I can see you. & a大约一杯茶是什么? What are about cup of tea? & aMY NAME IS SONIA. I COME FROM THE UNITED STATES.I'M 11 YEARS OID. I GO TO SCHOOI AT 7:40 IN THE MORNING AND I GO HOME AT 5:00 IN THE AFTERNOON I HAVE LUNCH AT SCHOOI I LIKE MUSIC BEST IT IS REIAXING I WANT TO JOIN THE MUSIC CIUB. 我的名字是SONIA。 我来自美国。我是11年OID。 我去SCHOOI在7:40早晨,并且我努力去做在家在5:00我吃午餐在SCHOOI我喜欢音乐的下午最好它是REIAXING我想要加入音乐CIUB。 & aPlace of Origin 原产地 & aa wise
bird 一只明智的鸟 & a他在美国学习期间常常会在餐管工作以挣钱作学费 He in American study period can make money frequently in meal the tube work makes the school expense & aPING REQUEST COULD NUT FIND HOST A PING请求可能坚果发现主人A & ahe's got a very positive image on life and managed to live happily in spite of his disabilities 他有一个非常正面图象在生活和设法愉快地居住竟管他的伤残 & a对我来说是一份成长,更是一份历练和收获。它让对商科学习的兴趣更浓也更加的有信心。 To me is a growth, is one informed and experienced and the harvest.It lets to the commercial course study interest be thicker also has the confidence. & a第3章回顾与讨论了场所精神的相关理论,并指出场所精神理论与历史街区保护与复兴的关系 3rd chapter reviewed and discussed the place spirit correlation theories, and pointed out the place energetic theory and the historical block protection and the revival relations & ai worked last night 我昨晚工作了 & a试估算一下,你每天有多少时间话费在网络上呢? Tries to estimate, how much time speech do you have to spend every day in the network? & aThat ’s
life  那是 生活  & ayou rock!you rule! 您晃动! 您统治! & a客满为患 Sold out creates disaster & aActivate the pump before the first application by pressing on it several times. 在第一种应用之前激活泵浦通过按对此多次。 & a我学英语两个月了 I studied the English for two months & ado the sports meet star at 9 a.m? 体育是否遇见星在9上午? & ai think i'm unly,but don't lie to my face. 我认为i'm unly,但不说谎对我的面孔。 & a虽然他的写作没什么意思,但弗雷德还是确信自己的作文会得高分。 Although his writing not any meaning, but Fred believes firmly own thesis to be able to result in the high score. & a对大部分学生而言 Speaking of the majority of students & aHello!|Hi! 你好! |喂! & a我还很想认识你呢 I also very want to know you & a对什么有害 To any harmful & a神田优 神Tian & a6、怎样使历史街区的场所精神得到保存和延续? 6th, how enable the historical block the place spirit to obtain the preservation and the extension? & a学读出红外成像系统探测温度为 的物体,温度变化 时,系统的响应信号为 Studies the read-out image-forming infrared system survey temperature for when object, temperature change, the system response signal is & aIn the diary she achieved a normal life desire to live In the diary she achieved a normal life desire to live & athere is a green hat have red flowers 有一个绿色帽子有红色花 & athe machinery requires
constant 机械要求常数 & a我的健康饮食习惯 My healthy diet custom & a对不起
我不想跟您视频 Being unfair to I do not want with your video frequency & aA
lolimetres
second 太空飞船其次飞行在大约十一lolimetres _____ & aH?stmys med t?nda ljus!! 秋天享用与点燃了光!! & a请摸摸你的鼻子 Please trace your nose & a今天糟糕透了 Today too bad has passed, & a我们还是朋友,那种最遥远的朋友 We are the friend, that kind of most remote friend & a这样,就不会有同学不听他了 Thus, could not have schoolmate not to listen to him & aI want to do a meet I want to do a meet & aLet,s fly my kite 让, s飞行我的风筝 & a学校有上语文课,数学课,英语课,体育课。我喜欢上英语课,因为英语老师对同学很好,还能学到好多知识,老师有时还告诉我们一些英语的笑话,所以一我喜欢上英语课。我还非常喜欢打篮球,打篮球能让我长高,还能让我更强壮。我还喜欢跑步,跑不让我跳得更高。你喜欢打篮球,跑步吗。请尽快回信。 The school has the language class, the mathematics course, the class in English, the physical education.I like the class in English, because English teacher is very good to schoolmate, but also sometimes can learn many knowledge, teacher also tells us some English the joke, therefore I like on the c &初中英语作文带翻译:我的学校
编辑点评:
我是爱丽丝。我是一中的一名学生。我在七年级二班。墙上有一张我们学校的地图。操场在学校的中间。操场左边是图书馆。我非常喜欢阅读,所以我经常在图书馆里看书。
I am Alice. I am a student of No.1 Middle School. I study in Class Two Grade Seven.&
There is a map of our school on the wall. The playground is in the middle of the school. On the left of the playground, there is a library. I like reading very much, so I often read books in the library. There is a teaching building behind the library. We study in that building. My classroom is on the second floor in that building. The teachers' offices are in that building, too. Where is the sport hall? Oh, it's on the right of the teaching building. I have P.E class in the sport hall. The&&is in front of the sport hall. We have lunch and dinner in the canteen. In the school, I feel very happy!
This is my school. It's a big and nice place. I like my school very much. What about your school? 
作文翻译:
我是爱丽丝。我是一中的一名学生。我在七年级二班。
墙上有一张我们学校的地图。操场在学校的中间。操场左边是图书馆。我非常喜欢阅读,所以我经常在图书馆里看书。图书馆后面有一座教学楼。我们在那栋楼里面学习。我的教室在二楼。教师办公室也是在那栋楼。体育馆在哪里呢?噢,在教学楼的右边。我在体育馆上体育课。食堂在体育馆的前面。我们在食堂吃午饭和晚饭。在学校,我觉得很开心!
这是我的学校。是一个又大又漂亮的地方。我非常喜欢我的学校。你的学校是怎么样的呢?
&&点击查看专题,阅读更多相关文章!
你可能还感兴趣的相关文章
英语写作教学是初中英语教学的一项重要内容,也是学生掌握比较薄弱的一环。对于初一新生来讲,写好英语作文势在必行,因为英语作文不仅可以锻炼人的写作能力,而且还能有效提高英语成绩,下面是一篇优秀的初一英语作文,学生可以参考它的写作手法。
最新2018初中英语作文带翻译信息由提供。
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。
错误的描述:
修改的建议:欢迎来到小学资源网
1178045 位
1634.38 GB
校园通会员
部分合作校展示
丰县人民路小学
重庆市渝北区天宫殿学校
丰县首羡镇中心学校
丰县顺河镇中心学校