谁来有谁帮忙开通淘宝直播翻译一下这个

扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
翻译英语!紧急做作业,看不懂,谁来翻译一下这个:Five men from different countries come to a party and sit around a round
table.A is a Chinese who also speaks English.B is a Frenchman who has learned Japanese.C comes from England but also speak French.D is a Japanese whose foreign language is Chinese.E is a Frenchman who can talk in Spanish.当天过了就不再给分了
念念丶0359
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
5个来自不同国家的人来到一个派对,在一张圆桌坐了下来。A是一位能讲英语的中国人,B是学过日语的法国人,C来自英国,但也能讲法语。D是日本人,第二语言是中文。E则是能用西班牙语聊天的法国人。
五个来自不同国家的人来参加一个晚会, 他们围坐在一张圆桌前. A是中国人,但他也会说英语. B是法国人,曾经学过日语. C来自英国, 不过也会说法语. D是日本人, 他会说中文. E是会说西班牙语的法国人.
五个来自不同国家的人参加聚会围坐在一个圆桌上。A是中国人,会讲中文和英文。B是法国人,曾经学过日文。C来自英国但是也会讲法语。D是日本人,同样会讲中文。E是法国人但是他也会讲西班牙语
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码谁能帮我翻译一下这段英文(要求用过去式来翻译)?_外语 - QQ志乐园
您的当前位置: &
谁能帮我翻译一下这段英文(要求用过去式来翻译)?
来源: |人气:382 ℃|时间: 12:47:33
为了解决用户可能碰到关于"谁能帮我翻译一下这段英文(要求用过去式来翻译)?"相关的问题,志乐园经过收集整理为用户提供相关的解决办法,请注意,解决办法仅供参考,不代表本网同意其意见,如有任何问题请与本网联系。"谁能帮我翻译一下这段英文(要求用过去式来翻译)?"相关的详细问题如下:
我今年在KTV里开我的生日派对,有许多同学和朋友来参加。

在派对上,爸爸妈妈给我买了一个大的,两层的生日蛋糕。参加我的生日派对的朋友们还送给我生日礼物。

开始切蛋糕了,我们把灯关上,插上13根蜡烛。在切蛋糕之前,我还默默的许了个愿,大家还为我唱“生日快乐”歌!This year I had a party in a KTV, and many friends and classmates participated it.
My parents bought a big, two-layered birthday cake for the party, and the friends who participated the party gave me many birthday gifts.
When we decided to divided the cake, we turned off the lights, and put 13 candles on the cake. And before dividing the cake, I made a wish silently, while others sang Happy Birthday for me.in this year,i had a birthday party in KTV,some friends were came to my biethday.
during the birthday,my mother gave me a big cake ,my friends also gave me some gifts,started cutting cake,we tured off the light,and 13 candles planted
. In the cake, I also silently willing Hsu a, there is still time for me to sing &Happy Birthday& song!
有很多都省略了!
就一句..Two-tier birthday cake 两层的蛋糕..因为不把握..I had a birthday part in ktv this year,there were a lot of classmates and friends.
In the party,father and mother bought a big and double cake for me.Friends gave presents to me.When I start cutting cake,we turn off the light.Before I cut the cake,i made a wish.Everybody sang &Happy birthday to you!KTV I opened this year in my birthday party, there are many students and friends to attend. 

At the party, my parents bought me a large, two-tier birthday cake. To participate in the birthday party of my friends also gave me a birthday present. 

The beginning of cake, and we tured off the light, the plug 13 candles. In the cake, I also silently willing Hsu a, there is still time for me to sing &Happy Birthday& song!
||||点击排行求帮助 谁来翻译一下这个是什么称号?
主线困难全通了也没有这个称号 这个什么意思啊?哪个的上级 超级?
这是上次打桐人的称号不是打什么超级
是什么时候的 现在没了啊?
刚开服的时候么?
应该是兽人王.
这是10天前的活动
你需要登录后才能回复&&& |
一天一款全球精品游戏推荐,活跃的玩家交流社区
只收录官方包,不联运,支持安卓正版游戏购买
倡导真实评分评价,排行榜单来自玩家真实反馈
发现好游戏