拼写它(3ways to go to school)

完成句子.1.这是你的铅笔刀吗?是的.它是是我的铅笔刀. -Is this ? -Yes, .2.那是她的戒指吗?不是的.是他的戒指. -Is that ? -No, . .3. 这个用英语怎么说?这是一个桔子. - in English ? - 4.你怎么拼写它? the word ? 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
完成句子。1.这是你的铅笔刀吗?是的。它是是我的铅笔刀。&& —Is this&______? && —Yes, ______ ______.2.那是她的戒指吗?不是的,是他的戒指。& &—Is that ______?&&&&& &—No,______. ______.3. 这个用英语怎么说?这是一个桔子。&&& —______ in English ?&&& —______4.你怎么拼写它?&& ______ the word ?
1. your, pencil, sharpener, it, is, It's, my pencil, sharpener.2. her, ring, it, isn't, It's, his, ring&&3. What's, this, It's, an, orange4. How, do, you, spell
科目:初中英语
根据汉语提示完成句子。(10分)1. 这场足球比赛将在阳光电视台被实况转播。 The football match___________________________________on Sunshine TV Station.2. 直到电影结尾,你才会知道谁是凶手。 You won’t ________________________________________ the end of the film .3. 殷雪梅把大部分时间都奉献给了孩子们。 Yin Xuemei ________________________________________________________ .4. 这个年轻人是被刀刺中并因失血过多而死亡的。 This young man ____________________________________________________ .5.你认为在火星上哪一个是最不重要的东西? Which_______________________________________________ thing on Mars ?
来源:2011届江苏省镇江市白兔中学初三上学期阶段测试英语卷
题型:翻译
根据汉语提示完成句子。(10分)1. 这场足球比赛将在阳光电视台被实况转播。 The football match___________________________________on Sunshine TV Station.2. 直到电影结尾,你才会知道谁是凶手。 You won’t ________________________________________ the end of the film .3. 殷雪梅把大部分时间都奉献给了孩子们。 Yin Xuemei ________________________________________________________ .4. 这个年轻人是被刀刺中并因失血过多而死亡的。 This young man ____________________________________________________ .5.你认为在火星上哪一个是最不重要的东西? Which_______________________________________________ thing on Mars ?
来源:同步题
题型:翻译题
根据汉语提示完成句子。1.这真是一部有趣的电影。&&&&It's really a&________. 2. 我也喜欢看他的电影。&&&&I like his________, ________.3. 我周末通常待在家里。&&I often stay at home________ ________.4. 汤姆喜欢哪类电影?&&&&________ ________of movies Tom________?5.我认为这部动作片非常令人激动。I think this________ ________is very________.6.我经常和我的朋友杰克去看电影。&&&&I often________ ________ ________ ________my friend, Jack.7. 我能学到有关中国历史的知识。&&&&I can ________ ________Chinese history.8.我最喜欢的电影明星是李连杰。&&My ________ ________ ________is Li Lianjie.
来源:同步题
题型:翻译题
根据汉语意思完成句子。1. 这本书我可以借多久? &&& _____& _____ can I_____ the book?2. 我们应该按时交家庭作业。&&& Our homework should_____ _____ _____ on time.3. 万物生长靠太阳。&&& Living things _____ _____& the sunlight.4. 我认识他们当中的很多人,例如约翰、彼得和汤姆。&&& I know many of them, _____ _____ John, Peter, and Tom. 5. 这是一本非常好的书,我们都喜欢。&&& This is _____ a good book _____ all of us like it very much.
完成句子 根据中文意思,用单词或短语的适当形式填空,完成句子。(10分) 1.这用英语什么说? What ‘s& this __________ __________ ? 2.这条裙子是什么颜色? &____________ ______________ is this skirt . 3.妈妈,我想要买一双鞋子。 Mom, I want to buy& _______ _______ _________ shoes. 4.他来自香港。 He ________ _________ Hong Kong. 5.在我旁边的那个男孩是吉姆。 The boy ________ _________ me is Jim. &&&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
拼写它的英文3个后面是句号
寂寞哥_0240
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码七年级英语试题3_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
七年级英语试题3
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢7B Unit5复习练习_大学生考试网
当前位置: >>
7B Unit5复习练习
7B Unit5 复习练习一、词汇:用所给词的适当形式填空 1. Don’t be afraid. You should be ______________. (bravery) 2. My mother often thinks of _______________. (other) 3. John looks _____________ (happy). He didn’t pass the Maths exam. 4. --- What do you think of the film?---It’s so ____________ (boring). I want to see it again. 5. ---Who first ____________ (think) of the idea? --- Daniel did. 6. Listen! I can hear someone _____________ (call) for help. 7. I ___________ (burn) my hand when I was making breakfast. 8. He _______________ (not see) the film tonight because he is ill in hospital. 9. Listen! How beautiful the music _____________ (sound). 10. I don’t like him, because he often talks ____________ (rude). 11. I did something for my own safety. (一般疑问句) _______ you _______ ___________ for your own safety? 12. He put out the fire at last. (一般疑问句) ________ he _________ out the fire at last? 13. Zhang Hua was glad that she helped Mrs Sun. (同义句) Zhang Hua was glad ________ _________ Mrs Sun. 14. He ran as quickly as possible. (同义句)He ran as quickly as _______ ___________. 15. She was at home alone. (同义句)She was at home ________ ___________. 16. Thank you for helping me. (同义句)________ ________ ________ help. 17. Fire can be _____________ if we are not careful with it. (danger) 18. I saw a lot of smoke ____________ from next day last night.(come) 19. Different people have different _________________. (ability) 20 Mrs. Sun ___________ (can not) get out because he hurt his leg. 21. Zhang Hua helped Mrs Sun out of a fire, so he got an award for ____________.(brave) 22. My _______________ brother is two years _______________ than I.(old) 23. Please keep _____________ in the library!(quiet) 24. I never feel lonely when I’m ____________.(独自一人) 25. I often hear the girl ________ songs in the next room. (sing) 26. Don't forget ________off the lights before you leave. (turn) 27. Be c__________! There are a lot of cars and people in the street. 28 On March 12th, her mother often takes her to p_______ trees near the river. 29. We should h_______ each other. 30. ---Do you like c________ stamps? --- Yes, I do.31. He is quite ______ (think) and thinks __________ (care) when he works.第1页 32. What will he do when he _____________(lose) his way in a strange place? 33. He ______________ (plan) everything well just now. 34. Don’t you think he is very __________ (help)? 35. I hear he was ill. Is he feeling ____________ (well) now? 36. The swimming pool __________________ (not open) on Monday. 37. Tom and his friend are________________(member) of the Helping Hands Club. 38. We are going to visit a home for the________________(elder) this Sunday. 39. Thank you for _______________ (collect) so much information for me. 40. When I turned around I saw him _____________ (across) the street. 41. You’d better______________(not go)outside. It’s too late. 42. They’re __________________(worry) about their children. 43. The teacher says Suzy can _____ (get) good marks in the exam if she works hard. 44.I’m sure he will make progress(取得进步) if he ______ (listen) carefully. 45. There is a long ______(历史) behind the building. 46.Though Mrs. Brown is over 70, she has a good m____, and she can remember things very well 47. If you work hard enough, you will have good _______(结果) 48. He is a _______ student, he always does his homework ____, so everyone likes him. (care) 49. You should take good ____________ (care) of your mother. 50. How time ______________(fly)!Another year is coming. 51. Li Lei is polite and ______________ (help). 52. It’s interesting for children _____________ (study) science. 53. You should speak politely to the __________ (old) 54. Millie may go to the f_____-show this weekend. 55. I caught the chance after w________ for a long time . 56. He can catch a fish w_______ five minutes. 57. What’s the w_______ like today ? It’s sunny. 58. I’ll go walking i_______ of swimming. 59.The fire _________ (burn ) the whole forest last year. 60. He _________ ( hurt ) himself yesterday. 61.The students _________ ( rush ) out of the classroom when the bell rang. 62. Do you know what ________ ( happen ) to her last Sunday? 63. Did you do anything for your own ________ ( safe )? 64. A lot of _______ came out of the house. (smoke )65. Fire is very _______ If you are in ______, you can call me for help. (danger) 66. Tom was ________ (care) and he _______ (hurt) himself yesterday.第2页 76. There are a lot of ________ in Nanjing on May 1st every year. (visit) 68. It’s difficult ____________ (finish)the work in an hour. 69. What a pretty girl she is! 70. How difficult the questions are ! 71. How big the factory is! 72. What a clever boy! 73. How tall the trees are! 74. What interesting books they are! ---_______ _______ the girl is! ---_______ ______ ________ they are! -______ ____ big factory _____ ____! ---_______ _______ the boy _______! ---_______ tall trees ______ ______! ---_____ _____ the books _______!75. You can go home after you turn off the lights. You ___go home ______you turn off the light. 76. He won’t go swimming , he will go walking. He will go walking _____ _______ swimming. 77. It takes him a lot of time to help the others. He ______a lot of time _________ the others. 78. Amy is in the Swimming Club . Amy is ________ _______ ________ the Swimming Club. 79. She is a good swimmer. She is ______ ________ __________.80. He is the _________ (主席) of the Helping Hands Club. 81. Amy _________ (can) read Chinese when she was five. 82. We'll do _________ (we) best to learn English well. 83. Sandy looks forward to _________ (see) her grandma tomorrow. 84. Daniel lives on the _________ (twelve) floor in Beijing. 85. Walking is good for your _________. You must keep _________ (health) 86. She is _________ (real) kind to others. 87. Last week, Lucy _________ (lose) her way and _________ (cry) in the street. 88. This is not _________ (like) to happen. 89. My mother often does h_________ alone at home, sometimes my father helps her. 二、单项选择 ( )1.Their grandma is already _____. A. 80-year-old ( B. 80-yeare-old C. 80 year old D. 80 years old)2._____ important to help each other and helpful. A. T is B. T is C. It; is D. It; be()3. Last month Zhang Hua was ill _____ hospital _____ two weeks. A. fur B. for C. with D. in()4.It is very important _____ with the fire. A. of you to be careful C. for you to be careful B. for you to be careless D. or you to be carless()5.I saw him _____ basketball ten minutes ago.第3页 A. playing (B. playsC. playedD. to play)6.The problem is difficult for me. Can you _____? A. workout B. work out it C. check it D. work it out()7.She is _____forward to _____from you. A. hearing B. looking hearing C. receiving a letter C. C couldn’t D. looking hear()8. --- __________ you swim? A. C can’t---Yes, but I __________ last year. D.C can’tB. C couldn’t() 9. Look! There is a_ A. alone, alone__ house over there, an old man is sitting __ in it. B. lonely, alone C. alone, lonely D. lonely, lonely( () 10. I am busy today. I have a letter __________. A. write B. to write C. writing D. writes )11. I’ll never forget those days that my daughter __________ 1 year ago. A. was in hospital B. is in hospital C. was in the hospital D. is in the hospital()12. ____________ exciting news! A. How B. What C. What a D. What an )13. They couldn’t play football because none of them remembered ____ a football this afternoon. A. bringing B. bring C. brought C. I’d love to D. to bring D. That’s OK.(()14. Could I have a cup of coffee? -- _______. Here you are. A. Yes, you could B. Sorry()15. Look over there! There is ___________ sheep on the hill. A. a few B. few C. a little D. little( ()16. Fire _________ be very dangerous so we ___________ be careful with it. A. could, must B. can, must C. can, may D. could, may )17. It’s too hot. You’d better leave the door _________. A. open B. opened C. close D. closed()18. What do you __________ this in English?-A lamp. A. call B. tell C. say D. speak( ()19. Who would you like ___________ for this award? A. recommend B. recommended C. recommending D. to recommend )20. Today’s homework is a ___________ story about brave boy. A. two-hundred-word B. two-hundreds-word C. two hundred wordsD. two-hundreds-words() 21. Daniel is helpful, and he always________. A. thinks of himself first C. thinks himself first B. thinks of others first D. thinks others first第4页 ()22. ---May I play with Jack, Mom?---______. He is a lazy boy.A. No, you mustn’t B. No, I can’t C. Yes, you do D. Yes, you may ( ( ) 23. ---Can you post these postcards for us on your way home? A. Fine B. No problem C. It’s all right --________.D.I hope)2 4. His sister didn’t know the time because she ______ her watch at home. A. leave B. left C. forget D. forgot() 25. He is looking forward to _______ with you soon. A. chat B. chatted C. chats D. chatting() 26. On ______ home, Susan found a robber getting out of a van yesterday. A. her way to B. her way for C. her way at D. her way() 27. She is good at Chinese but sometimes she is _______. A. careful B. brave C. careless D. polite() 28. There are some ________ between the two pictures. A. different B .differents C. difference D. differences ) 29. When I was walking in the street, I heard someone_______ “Fire! Fire!” A. shouted B. to shout C. shouts D. shouting(( ( () 30. We see a lot of ____ A. smoking____ come from the chimney(烟冲) C. smoke than himself. C. more much D. too more . D. smokedB. smokes)31. He always thinks of others A. much )32. I saw him B. much morethe room, but I didn’t know when heA. going into, left there C. going into, left to there ( ( ( )33. He told me how A. I can B. can I get to the museum. C. I couldB. go into, left there D. go into, left for thereD. could I to the center to help others. C. came D. comes)34. Although she didn’t feel well, she didn’t stop A. to come )35. She showed us where A. the telephone is C. is the telephone B. coming .B. the telephone was D. was the telephone Americans every year.( ( ()36. Car accidents kill A. thousandsB. thousand ofC. thousand . C. carefullyD. thousands of)37. Fire can be dangerous if we aren’t A. careful B. careless )38. I want to play football but I forgot第5页D. carelesslymy football boots. A. to take (B. bringC. to bringD. bringing) 39. Luckily, the boy didn’t hurt his ________ in the accident, so he can walk as usual. A. arms B. legs C. eyes D. hands() 40. Do you know what __________ to him yesterday? A. happen B. happened C. was happened D. did happen )41. They couldn’t play football because all of them forgot __ a football this afternoon. A. bringing B. bring C. brought D. to bring(()42. How ___ you ____ to school tomorrow? A. do, coming B. are, coming C. are, come D. do, come D. couldn’t()43. I ______buy the recorder because I had no money with me then. A. can B. can not C. could()44. Listen! Can you hear someone _________? A. whisper B. to whisper C. whispering D. whispered B. don’t keep it away from D. don’t keep it away()45. Wood catches fire easily. So ______fire. A. keep it away from C. keep it away()46. A car hit her yesterday and she is now______. Let’s _______her this afternoon. A. in hospital, go and to see C. in hospital, go and seeing B. in hospital, go and see D. in the hospital, to go and to see( ()47. What? Walking on the ice? That sounds_______. A. danger B. well C. dangerous D. dangerously )48. His sister didn’t know the time because she ______ her watch at home. A. leave B. left C. forget D. forgot()49. The sunlight can reach the vegetables____ the glass. A. across B. through C. past D. by()50. Tom was born___ a cold spring morning. A. in B. of C. at D. on()51. We look forward to ________ you come back soon. A. seeing B. saw B. it’s C. sees D. see D. that’s()52. He found ______ possible for him to pass the exam. A. that C. it was()53. The sun is shining. _____ fine day it is! A. How B. How a C. What D. What a()54. I heard they went skiing in the mountain last winter. It ______ true (真的) because there was little snow there.第6页 A. couldn’t be (B. mustn’t be B. don’t spendC. won’t beD. can’t be)55. Father told me ______ too much time playing. A. not to take C. not cost D. not to spend三、汉译英 1. Daniel 不但善良而且勇敢 __________________________________________________________________ 2. 他为俱乐部做了许多电脑方面的工作。 __________________________________________________________________ 3. 他常常想起那部有趣的电影。 __________________________________________________________________ 4. 我想推荐 Amy 为最佳女运动员。 __________________________________________________________________ 5. 当你进行水上运动时请当心! _________________________________________________________________ 6. 我帮助了那位老太太,她非常感激。 __________________________________________________________________ 7.多么勇敢的孩子们啊!8.他学习多么用功啊!9.多精彩的音乐啊!10.多么有趣的一个故事啊!11.多美的花儿啊!12.多大的一场火啊! 13. 汤姆不能来,因为他病了。 ___________________________ 14. 你能拼写它吗? ____________________ _________________ 15. 他快速跑回他的公寓,把水泼在他的夹克衫上。 ______________________________________________________________第7页__________ 16. 他冲进屋子,用毯子扑灭了火。 ______________________________________________________________ 17. 火烧伤了他的脖子,胳膊和脸。 ______________________________________________________________ 18. 每个人都容易在森林里迷路。 ______________________________________________________________ 19. 他经常在公共汽车上给老人让座。 _____________________________________ 20. 我们每年都去访问老年公寓。 _________________________________________ 21. 张老师每天都将办公室打扫的干干净净。 ______________________________________________________________ ___ 22. 这房间太脏了。你愿意帮我把它打扫干净吗? ___________________________________________________________________ 23. 人们通常会在春天种树。 __________________________________________ 24. 我们举行了时装展为希望工程募集东西。 ___________________________________________________________________ 25. 张华帮助他的邻居逃出了火灾。 ________________________________________ 26. 他独自在家。 __________________________________________ 27. 他冲了进去发现了他的邻居,79 岁的孙太太在厨房里。 ______________________________________________________________ 28. 在那时任何事都可能在他身上发生 ______________________________________________________________ 29. 我弟弟弄伤了自己的腿。 ___________________________________________ 30. 这个孩子太小,我们不能单独把他留下。 ___________________________________________________________________ 31. 你刚才听见有人在隔壁唱歌吗? ___________________________________________________________________ 32. 这位 79 岁的老人不能出去,因为他的腿受伤了。 ___________________________________________________________________ 33. 昨天他们冲出超市,因为发生了火灾。第8页 ___________________________________________________________________ 34. 那位医生救了他的妈妈的命。 ___________________________________________________________________ 35. 对于我来说完成这项工作很难。 ___________________________________________________________________ 36. 昨天我没能去你家因为下雨了。 37. 他们不踢足球,因为 Daniel 忘记带足球了。 38. 我不能帮助你因为它有点儿难。 39. Millie 昨天不能来学校因为她生病了。 40. Daniel 很有可能会得一等奖。四、缺词填空。 British Milkman Jack saved some shops and flats with milk and won a national Bravery Award. Leech, 35years old, said that when he was sending out milk as u he s 2 shop in Cornwall, southern England. “That must be a fire, I t quickly decided to d 4 something. So I p 7 5 1 along Pine Street, ,”Leech said, “then I 6 forheard a loud, strong sound behind him and then he saw smoke coming out of a 3the door in and then sthe people inside. Then I started pouring milk e the fire. When fire fighters r Leech helped save the l “It was hard work to o 8 9 10.” He used 320 pints of milk to stopthe shop, the fire was under control (得到控制). of eight people in the flats above the shops. all those bottles. But it was even harder trying to tellmy boss where all the milk had gone.” Leech said jokingly. 五、阅读理解 My grandfather was a teacher, he was the head teacher of a school for boys between the ages of thirteen and eighteen. I know that he was a kind and gentle(温柔的)man at heart, because when I was young, he gave me presents, and sat me on his knees, and told me stories. But I believe the boys at his school were afraid of him. At school, when he walked into a room full of noisy boys, there was silence at once. When he第9页 looked at a boy with a certain look in his eyes, that boy went red in the face, and looked down at his shoes. If a boy brought him poor, careless work, the work that was not the best that boy could do, my grandfather picked up the boy’s book and threw it across the room, shouting, “Do it all again, and bring it back first thing in the morning!” If the boy was late, or if he forgot to bring the work, he had to do it again, and again, and yet again. My grandfather never forgot. He was a very different man at school, from the man I saw day by day in his own home. ( ) 1. My grandfather was_______. A. a kind and gentle teacher C. the head teacher of a boys’ school ( B. a teacher who gave presents to the pupils D. afraid of the head teacher) 2. When he looked at a boy in a certain way, that boy________. A. went red and could not return my grandfather’s look B. looked back at my grandfather’s red face C. looked at his shoes to see if they were dirty D. went red in the face because his shoes were dirty() 3. My grandfather did not like to receive_______. A. worse work than he could do himself C. work that was not as good as the boys could do D .the most careful work that the boys could do B. work that the boys could not do() 4. When he received poor work, my grandfather_______. A. shouted at the boy and threw his work across the room C. threw the book on the floor, and shouted across the room D .threw the book at the boy B. went red in the face() 5. He was a different man at home in that_______. A. he didn’t get angry at school like he did at home B. he was not as gentle at homeC. he did not throw books about at school like he did at home D. he did not get angry at homeOur Library There is a library in my school. It is bigger than our classroom. There are a lot of books in it. Some are for us students and some are for the teachers. You may borrow books from the library. Some of the books help us to study the subjects well. Some are on science, history and some are story books, picture books and magazines. There are many kinds of newspapers, too. You may read in the library. There are some desks and chairs in it. When you come into library, the assistant may say, “can I help you?” or “what can I do for you?” You must tell him the name of the book, you may say, “Do you have…?” or “I want to read…”第 10 页 You must write the name of the book on your card and give it to him. Now you may have it. When the assistant gives you a book or you give him the card, you may hear or say “ Here you are” and some other sentences. If you can’t finish it in time, you must come and renew it next time. But you mustn’t lend it to others. ( ( ( )1. Our classroom is _____ than our library. A. bigger B. biggest C. smaller D. smallest )2. The books in the library are for ______. A. the students A. Here you are B. the teachers C. the workers D. Both A and B D. That’s all right )3. If you want borrow a book, you should say “________”. B. Give me a book C. Do you have a bookMost children today go to a school where each class has its own room. It was different from many years ago . Most children went to a one-room schoolhouse all the children learned in one room from the same teacher. A fourth grader might have sat next to a ninth grader. Possibly you have seen a one Croom schoolhouse on a television program. There was a good reason for many of the one-room schoolhouses. They were often in the countryside , where there were only ten or twenty children going to school. Then one room was big enough for everyone ! Today there are many more children going to school. The one-room schoolhouse has just disappeared. ( ) 1. The best title for this text is ______ A. Today’s Schoolhouse C. Big Enough for Everyone ( B. The One-room Schoolhouse D. Fourth and Ninth Graders) 2.Children going to a one-room schoolhouse had________ A. the same teacher C. no lunchtime B. different teachers D. no homework() 3. Schoolhouse today usually have ________ A. one room B. one teacher C. twenty pupils D. more than one room六、完形填空。 Today Mr Li introduced some birds in information about the birds. The first bird is The has flies to 4 7 9 bird is seagull. It is 5 1 to us. We were very glad 2 some3 . It is tall and it has a long beak and long legs. 6 . It is small. It 8 tail. Itand long-winged. The third bird isand grey feathers. Next bird is swallow. It has long-pointed wings and acountries in winter because it is warm there. The last bird is golden eagle. It has 10 wings and a hooked beak.第 11 页brownish feathers and ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( () 1. A. the sky ) 2. A. to know ) 3. A. seagull ) 4. A. third ) 5. A. web-foot ) 6. A. eagle ) 7. A. white ) 8. A. forked ) 9. A. south ) 10. A. blackB. the sea B. know B. parrot B. secondC. the land C. knowing C. crane C. fourthD. nature D. to knowing D. swan D. first D. wet-footed D. peacock D. brown D. plate D. northern D. BroadB. web-footed C. wet-foot B. swallow B. black B. fork B. southern B. white C. sparrow C. yellow C. bowl C. north C. smallDear Mr. Zhang I would like Tao Lei is 1 2 Tao Lei for this year’s Youths Award. boy. He often helps clean the classroom and do many other things after class. 3 he teaches other students to swim. H e is also a member of 4 others.He is very good at swimming.the Helping Hands Club and he spends a lots of time Tao Lei is very 5and he works very hard at school. He does well in every subjects (课程) .Every student in the class likes him very much. He is very kind and brave .Last month ,when he was on his way water and cried for help. He quickly jumped into the water and boy . We will be very happy if Tao Lei ( ) 1. A. recommend C. to recommend ( ) 2. A. a helpful young C. a help young ( ( ( ( ( ( ) 3. A. Sometimes ) 4. A. help ) 5. A. care ) 6. A. home ) 7. A. do ) 8. A five years old C. five-years-old ( ( ) 9. A. can receives ) 10. A. hear B. can receive B. hear from B. Some time B. helping B. careful B. to home B. does 9 the award .We look forward to B. recommends D. recommending B. a young helpful D. a young help C. Some times C. to help C. carefully C. at home C. did B. Five-years-old D. Five-year-old C. may receive C. hears from第 12 页6, a boy fell into the 87 his best to save this10you soon.D. Sometimes D. helps D. careless D. the home D. is doingD. may receive D. hearing from Fire! Fire! The moon was behind a cloud and there weren’t many stars in the sky. It was a dark night. I saw a glow() in my neighbor’s kitchen. I thought he was having a midnight snack, so I went back to my bed. Soon, there was a 1 smell in the air. At once, I jumped out of the bed and went 2 . I shouted “Fire! Fire! ” downstairs to check.(). I saw fire coming out of my neighbor’s But there was no one nearby. I rushed into my house, 3 the police and went back to my neighbor’s house. I rang the 4 there was no answer. I doorbell, knocked at the door and called out my neighbor’s name tried to break I tried to 5 6 the house and saved a cat and a rabbit. water through the kitchen window, but it was no use. The fire was too 7 out out the fire. 8 they arrived juststrong. Soon a fire engine() arrived and thebefore the fire was going to spread() to the other rooms in the house. When my neighbor came back, he was calling the police and for saving his accept. ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( )1. A. sweet )2. A. yard )3. A. saw )4. A. if )5.A. into )6. A. drink )7. A. police )8. A. Sadly )9. A. sad )10. A. money B. delicious B. bedroom B. found B. but B. out B. get B. firemen B. Suddenly B. tired B. friends C. burning C. kitchen C. met C. so C. up C. carry C. neighbors C. luckily C. angry C. pets D. from D. car D. called D. or D. down D. pour D. family D. Slowly D. bored D. house 10 9 because of the accident but he thanked me for. He wanted to give me some money but I did notI tried many ways to be ill. I didn’t wear a sweater when it was days ago I walked in the rain 21one morning. And twomy shoes. But nothing happened. Debbie once told me about 3 school. He would rub the end of the thermometer 5 ill.a boy in her class who liked being 4it went up to 39c. Then he put it in his mouth and his mother thought he was This morning I tried doing 6 that but it went 735c and I rubbed it for tenminutes. So I held the thermometer next to the light on my desk and it went up to 40c. I thought I’d put it out and she would be worried when she saw that I was rather ill.第 13 页 The only trouble was that I didn’t know the thermometer would be so hot . into my mouth I burnt my tongue! I spit thermometer out. It fell on the floor break. I will have to think up a ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ) 1. A. cool ) 2. A. in ) 3. A. away from ) 4. A. when ) 5. A real . ) 6. A. like ) 7. A. under ) 8. A. After ) 9. A. so ) 10. A. good 10 B. warm B. with B. at B. until B. really B. for B. below B. Because B. or B. better way. C. cold C. on C. to C. before C. often C. as C. above C. While C. but C. bad D. hot D. without D. inside D. if D. nearly D. about D. out D. As soon as D and. D. worse8 9I put it it didn’tYou don’t have to give thousands of dollars to help someone. Sarah, a girl from the USA, makes a difference just by giving her for her to move. Sarah has to 4 1 . Sarah was badly ill 2 she was a baby. It is 3 around with a walker. However, the 11-year-old girl doesn’tgive up(放弃), she often helps others. Last summer, Sarah 5 three days a week for seven weeks at the Therapy Centre(治疗中 6 For “Therapy and Fun”. Sarah’s job was to help the 心). She was one of the youngest children and give them Sarah says that she’s in 9 but she’s there ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( 7 8 advice. she can work at the centre. “I feel happy because I can help othersway. ”she said. Mary, Sarah’s teacher, said that, “Sarah has the help of other students, 10 them ,too.” B. house B. after B. interesting B. walk B. lay B. nurses B. to B. glad B. my B. to watch C. time C. until C. difficult C. listen C. sat C. volunteers(志愿者) C. for C. worried C. your C. to find第 14 页) 1. A. money ) 2. A. when ) 3. A. easy ) 4. A. speak ) 5. A. worked ) 6. A. doctors ) 7. A. with ) 8. A. sad ) 9. A. her ) 10. A. to help Peter and Paul passed by a small house on their way home late at night. They saw thick smoke 1 out of its windows. “ It’s on fire!” said Peter. “We must get help.” 2 the road shouting. “Fire! Fire!” They 3 4 the police and firemen. on the door of theThe two brothers rannext house. They asked them to They ran back armchair. It was 7 6 5the house. They saw through the window an old lady sitting in anthat she couldn’t move. Peter and Paul tried hard to carry her out of theand so they did! Some neighbours came and helped take some things out. In no time the firemen 8 as well as the policemen. The fire was put out. The old lady 10 .cried sadly, ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( (9she was not hurt. She thanked Peter, Paul and her neighbours B. comes B. along B. knocked B. open B. at B. free B. house B. got B. and C. came C. with C. beat C. tell C. to C. clear C. window C. returned C. for D. coming D. over D. locked D. report D. in D. difficult D. armchair D. arrived D. so)1. A. came )2. A. at )3. A. opened )4. A. call )5. A. on )6. A. old )7. A. road )8. A. left )9. A. but )10. A. up and downB. again and again C. hour after hour D. from side to sideDear grandma, How is it going? I hope that grandma is last week. I hope you are in good health. Things are fine now. I finished my end-of- year exams last week and got my Card today. I always get 4 3 5 I did 1 now. I was sorry to hear that he had a 2when I see the envelope from school in the mail, but 6OK this time. I had a really hardwith science, and I wasn’t surprised to find that my worst 7 . It’s just that I findreport was from my science teacher. She said I was lazy, Which isn’t science really difficult. do better. The good 9 8disappointing() result was in history. My history teacher said I could is my Math teacher said I was hard-working. And my Spanish teachersaid my listening was good. Well. That’s about all the news I have for now. Dad and Mom 10 Love Alan ( )1. A. well B. rich C. busy第 15 页their love.D. kind ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ()2. A. rest )3. A. report )4. A. excited )5.A. luckily )6. A. work )7. A. true )8. A. Each )9. A. news )10. A. haveB. dream B. ID B. sad B. carefully B. question B. important B. Some B. notice B. sendC. game C. phone C. nervous C. suddenly C. problem C. boring C. Another C. meaning C. provideD. cold D. library D. tired D. quickly D. time D. enough D. Other D. letter. D. show七、写作 题目: A helpful girl 内容:1. 一个星期五的下午,梅梅在放学回家的路上看见一个小男孩; 2. 小男孩哭个不停,原来是找不到回家的路了; 3. 梅梅送他回家,他的父母很感谢她; 4. 回到家时,已经很迟,但是她感到很开心。 要求:根据要点写一篇短文,80 词左右。第 16 页
更多搜索:
All rights reserved Powered by
文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。}

我要回帖

更多关于 杨光ygways 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信