I WANT TOAN OLDER SISTER 有吗

Bored Panda works better on our iPhone app
Like what you're reading?
Subscribe to our top stories
0, text: error()"> Let's fight boredom together!
Email <input type="text" name="email" data-bind="value: email, css:{ elementErrorMode: email().length
Password <input type="password" name="password" data-bind="value: password, css:{ elementErrorMode: password().length
0, text: error()"> Become a member Email <input name="email" type="text" data-bind="value: email, css:{ elementErrorMode: (email().length
Full Name <input name="fullname" type="text" data-bind="value: fullName, css:{ elementErrorMode: fullName().length
Password <input name="password" type="password" data-bind="value: password, css:{ elementErrorMode: password().length
0, text: error(), css: errorCssClass"> Password reminder Please provide your email address and we will send your password shortly. Email <input name="email" type="text" data-bind="value: email, css:{ elementErrorMode: email().length
Get our top 10 stories in your inbox:
0, text: error(), css: errorCssClass"> Please enter your email to complete registration
Email <input type="text" class="form-control" data-bind="value: email, css:{ elementErrorMode: email().length
0, text: error(), css: errorCssClass"> Activate to continue Your account is not active. We have sent an email to the address you provided with an activation link. Check your inbox, and click on the link to activate your account.
Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.
Hi! My name is Quincy. I&m a twelve year old photographer and I live in Los Angeles, California. I have recently been photographing my older sister, Josie, who has a Neuromuscular Disease. Show Full TextThis disease makes a lot of physical things difficult for her. I&ve seen her struggle, and I want to show the world that everyone is beautiful.This is my older sister, Josie
Josie suffers from a neuromuscular disease
It is usually harder for her to do physical activities
I took these photos to show everyone is beautiful
Even those who suffer
I also wanted to show the connections of human and nature
Anyone can write on Bored Panda
Popular on Bored Panda
Popular on Bored Panda
Trending on Bored Panda
Also on Bored Panda
Like us on Facebook for more stories like this:I Want To Have Sex With An Older Woman | Group with Personal Stories, Forums and Chat
This browser is out of date and will not support some of this site's functionality. For better site performance, please update your browser to the newest version:
This experience may contain mature content, as flagged by the community.
if you do not want to see this content.
To report inappropriate content, please
Personal Stories, Advice, and Support
Report Group
Hello I'm looking ford to have a sex with woman age 38 to 48 thanks
1 Response
I love to have sex with olde women.. if anyone there pls msg me :)
3 Responses
Old is gold & experience is diamond.
And and & mind is wind.
I want an old women friend for real friendship.
An experience can make it
I want to have sex with an older woman because older women are more attractive and have more experience. I tend to be more attracted to older women.
3 Responses
When I was only 15 I fell in love with my high school teacher after awhile we become very close friends one day she invited me over to her and her husbands home where we all become good friends , then one day before he went out of town to work if I would stay with his wife so she...
1 Response
I was still a virgin when I was 22 the night of my 22nd birthday I wasn't going to go out that night but I was bored and decided to go for a beer at this little bar down the road from my apartment. I walked in the bar it was almost empty except for a woman and another guy so I...
2 Responses
Any help or advice from anyone is much appreciated!
/group/Australian-marry-preg/
======I am a Canadian living in the "Pacific Northwest" part of North America (but not in BC or Canada). I live in Puget Sound (Olympia...
I was around 16 when I really started to become obsessed with having sex with an older woman - my moms best friend and neighbor was over and asked for my help in the kitchen with something. It was summer and she was wearing shorts and a small t-shirt. I was just staring at her...
1 Response
I have a diverse group of friends that range from mid twenties to mid seventies. One of them is a woman in her mid to late fifty's with a nice body nice hair and a nice face. On more than one occasion we have traveled as a group and I have shared a hotel room with her and her...
3 Responses
I do want to have sex with older woman because they do everithyng good.....
I do wait.......:).
All things equal,,except for age, older women are way better in bed than young women.
They are more confident, more adventurous, more sensuous, and have very few inhibitions.
They like sex for sex... not because they're tying to land a guy. Maybe this doesn't apply to all...
when I was 19y/o there was a couple who lived next to my parents house and the man was never home but his wife (Karen) was nice pretty and friendly with our family. when i started my 1st job i would get home so tired and sore from work. One evening Karen was watering her grass...
The first expierence was with a lady 10 years older than me, she was blonde, nice big d cup ****, trimmed brown bush. A great body she was in shape. We were working together at an EMS outpost, just the 2 of us. I made some smart comment about sex, and she said I'm here if you...
I have an Aunt who has a chunky and bouncing ***. I spy on her when she uses my bathroom and I did this not too long ago. And I've spied on her a few times before
Man I wonder if I should try to suduce her. She's somewhere like 43-57 age group I cant remember.
You don't know how...
I think a lot of men (and some women) like having an older lover, to show them what they don't know, a sort of guide into sex.
Some men and women believe themselves more mature than their contemporaries and crave the company of those with more experience and less scatterbrained...
2 Responses
We have diverse social circles and one of the groups we hang with are predominantly couples in their 60's, considerably older than us.
There is one woman in the group that looks amazing.
A very tight fit body and she dresses like she's 30.
Her husband looks way older than...
This happened back in San Antonio when I was training at Ft. Sam. I was with friends on a Saturday afternoon drinking at various bars on the Riverwalk. My friends and I were in Waxy O'Connors and I got chatting with one of the bar girls. I was enjoying the conversation so I opted...
1 Response
Well it goes back to when i was 12 years old, my 58 year old aunt who use to look after me while my parents went out on a weekend, used to open her legs on purpose when she was sat down, she used to flaunt her knickers off, whilst i sat on the carpet playing, she knew that i was...
3 Responses
Iam a normal man with a high sex drive i love olderwemon &a fuller figure
1 Response
I really don't care what their age is, if I'm going to fall in love, it's going to about the person they are!With that being said I know that there has to be some general attraction and I am generally attracted to older women! I love their intelligence, wisdom, as well as their...
3 Responses
Married 20 years and due to accident wife not able to have sex been 4 years now and want to explore
I just turned 40 and right now I am in Afghanistan but when I get back I want to hook up with women 50+ 60+ I love to give massages I love to eat *****, hell ladies I love to lick the *** I want to put a trail of honey from your **** to your ***** and slowly lick my way down. I...
i love to have sex with older lady... i enjoy my life... i love sexy...hot...
1 Response
One of my girlfriends was a few years older than I, and one was 17 years older than I.
they were all sexy in their own ways and the older she was, the more I liked it because the older ladies had their own agenda.
the never made any bones about it either.
One woman, though...
1 Response
This my second story. I like older woman body always thinking have sex with older beautiful woman , i never had sex . soft beautiful & strength have experience in life and like jewelries.. i like feelings of touching older woman boobs ’like the pic’ ...most sexiest part...
That was 5 years ago, in a one fine morning. The body was so tired until when driving also feel tired. So, I decide to go to a massage center to look for a massage with extra service. Unfortunately, it is too early where masseur haven't come to work. But, there is an old lady...
I will go up to 40. I live near London Ontario, Canada. Hit me up for a good time.
No age gap is too wide if you both feel so right. Love is ageless and pure. Hence, having a big age gap in a relationship should never pose a problem
Still struggling to find Mature Dating website ?
AgeMeet. C'om
==-- Best Cougar dating site in the world!
For Cougars...
There is this sexy, mature lady that lives next to me who really knows what to do to turn me on. She works in her garden in the summertime and wears the short shorts that leaves little to the imagination. Her shirts are nearly invisible and shows off her shapely body. To be in...
1 Response
this may get a bit wordy... when i was 18 my best freind at the time had an older sister, who moved back while getting a divorce she also had babies. found out she liked me, i wasnt too sure about the older sister with kids and a little heavy, but she had a big chest and was...
Because i love to
And i know older woman like everything,and they know how to do it better
needs in life. Some prefer the member of the opposite sex to be of the same age, some prefer individuals older to them, while some prefer those younger than them. The individual needs are often criticized strongly, often accepted open mindedly, but the problem lies with finding...
Why has no older women wanted to meet me for sex ? I'm 20, hot, and fit but noone takes me up. It's dissapointing. I'm in school near montgomery Pa, hit me up ladies. I find women up to age 50 sooooo attractive on a appearance and intellectual level. So hot
1 Response2015学年安徽合肥第一六八中学高一上期中英语试卷与答案(带解析)
单项选择*2015学年安徽合肥第一六八中学高一上期中英语试卷与答案(带解析)
—There is still a copy of the book in the library. Will you go and borrow ____?—No, I’d rather buy ____ in the bookstore.
解析试题分析:考查代词。it特指上文提到过的具体的某物;one指上文提到过的同类事物中的一个,是泛指。第一空指的是图书馆的那本书,指的是同一本书,故用it.第二空指的是去书店买本新书。句意:——图书馆还有一本这本书。你要去借它吗?——不要,我宁愿在书店买一本。故A正确。考点:考查代词
After the long journey, the three of them went back home, _________.
A.hungry and tiredly
B.hungrily and tiredly
C.hungry and tired
D.hungrily and tired
解析试题分析:考查形容词。本题中的形容词hungry和exhausted是对句子的主语the three of them的情况进行的说明。其中的exhausted是过去分词转换的形容词,经常对人的情况或者与人有关的事情进行说明。句意:在长途旅行以后,这三个人回到家里,又饿有累。故C正确。考点:考查形容词
— Are you going to the football game?— No, the tickets are ______expensive for me.
A.very much
B.too far
C.too much
D.much too
解析试题分析:考查副词。A. very much非常;B. too far太远;C. too much太多;D. much too太。句意:——你去看足球比赛吗?——不,票对我来说太贵了。故D正确。考点:考查副词
You may use the room as you like ____ you clean it up afterwards.
A.so far as
C.so long as
D.even if
解析试题分析:考查连词辨析。A. as far as只要;B. as if好像;C. so long as只要;D. even if即使。句意:你可以随便使用这个房间,只要用完后你打扫干净。故C正确。考点:考查连词辨析
— I saw a lovely alien(外星人) near the New Bridge Airport last week?— _______ There is no such kind of creature at all.
A.Really?
B.Pardon?
C.Oh, come off it!
D.Got it!
解析试题分析:考查交际用语。A. Really?真的吗?B. Pardon?再说一遍?C. Oh, come off it!住口!D. Got it!明白了!。句意:——上个周我在新桥机场看到一个可爱的外星人。——住口!根本就没有这种生物。故C正确。考点:考查交际用语
—What shall I do next?—You’d better finish your chemistry exercises ______ I can take you to the cinema this evening.
A.so that
B.so as to
C.in order to
D.such that
解析试题分析:考查连词辨析。 在表示目的时,so that后接从句,相当于in order that.
so as to 后接动词原形,相当于in order to。句意:——接下来我将做什么?——你最好完成你的化学练习,以便今天晚上我能够带你去电影院。故A正确。考点:考查连词辨析
In our country, we all get ____ by the month. I’m always the first ___ my salary every month.
A. to draw
B. to draw
C. drawing
解析试题分析:考查非谓语动词。第一空考查固定用法get + v–ed;第二空不定式在 the first, the second, the last, the only等短语后面作定语。句意:在我们国家,我们都是按月获得报酬。每个月我总是第一个领取薪水。故A正确。考点:考查非谓语动词
—Mr. Smith has returned home from China?—We really miss him! He _______ in our university for 8 years.
B.has worked
D.had worked
解析试题分析:考查时态。根据时间状语for 8 years可知用一般过去时。句意:——史密斯先生已经从中国回家了。——我们真的很想念他!他在我们大学工作了8年了。故C正确。考点:考查时态
The doctor had almost lost hope at one point, but the patient finally _______.
A.pulled down
B.pulled through
C.pulled up
D.pulled over
解析试题分析:考查短语辨析。pull through“渡过难关;从(重病中)恢复”;pull out“火车出站”;pull up“使停下来”;pull over“车辆停靠在路边”。句意:那一刻医生几乎失去了希望,但病人最终度过难关。故B正确。考点:考查短语辨析
She prefers ______at home rather than _______out for a walk.
解析试题分析:考查非谓语动词。本题考查短语的固定搭配:prefer to do … rather than do …宁愿做……而不愿做……。句意:她宁愿呆在家里,也不愿意出去散步。故B正确。考点:考查非谓语动词
— It’s more expensive to live in the city than to live in the countryside.— _________. Living in the city brings people more convenience, though.
A.That’s all right
B.I couldn’t agree more
C.I’m sorry to hear that
D.That’s really necessary
解析试题分析:考查交际用语。A .That’s all right. 没关系;B. I couldn’t agree more.我非常赞同;C. I’m sorry to hear that 很难过听到那个消息;D. That is really necessary 那很必要。句意:——在城市居住比在农村居住费用高。——我非常赞同 ,不过在城市居住可以给人们带来更好的条件。故B正确。考点:考查交际用语
—Have you read the timetable ?—Yes . The train ____ at 10:15 p.m.
A.will leave
B.is going to leave
C.should leave
解析试题分析:考查时态。表示按计划,按时刻表进行的动作用一般现在时表将来。句意:——你看过时刻表?——是的,火车在晚上10点15分离开。故D正确。考点:考查时态
My friend's car alarm ________ at midnight because it was thundering.
A.gave off
B.turned off
C.put off
D.went off
解析试题分析:考查短语辨析。A. gave off发出;B. turned off关掉;C. put off推迟;D. went off响起。句意:因为响雷,我朋友的汽车警报在午夜响起来。故D正确。考点:考查短语辨析
—Let's just play a game or something else.—Sounds good, but give me a call before you come. My mom might try to ________ something else for me to do.
A.catch up with
B.put up with
C.keep up with
D.come up with
解析试题分析:考查短语辨析。A. catch up with赶上;B. put up with容忍;C. keep up with跟上;D. come up with想出,提出。句意:——让我们一起玩玩游戏或其它事情。——听起来不错,但你来之前给我打个电话。我妈妈也许尽力想出找些事情给我做。故D正确。考点:考查短语辨析
The thing that ________ is not whether you fail or not, but whether you try or not.
A.matters
D.considers
解析试题分析:考查动词辨析。A. matters要紧;B. cares关心;C. minds介意;D. considers考虑。句意:要紧的不是你是否会失败,而是你是否尽了力。故A正确。考点:考查动词辨析
完型填空2015学年安徽合肥第一六八中学高一上期中英语试卷与答案(带解析)
阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。Once upon a time there lived a poor man named Malcolm who hunted for his food. One warm spring day, Malcolm had been
for many hours, and he was hot and tired and hungry. He hadn’t
even a mouse. When he came upon a big tree, he sat down under its
to rest. Suddenly he found a big ostrich (鸵鸟) egg beside the tree. He
the egg and carried it back to his hut (小屋).The egg was so white and round, pure and beautiful that he couldn’t
eating it. So he put the egg on the table and went to sleep.The next morning when he woke up, he was
to find bread and soup on his table. He was so hungry, so he tore off a piece and ate it. “I’ve never
anything so delicious,” he said aloud. Then he heard a voice answer, “It’s bread and soup I’ve made for you.”He turned to find a beautiful woman standing beside the ostrich egg,
was cracked wide open. “Malcolm, you are a kind and generous man, and I will make you
for the rest of your life.
me and I will always make delicious food for you.”“How can this be? An ostrich egg’s
cannot speak or cook or marry me,” he said.“I will make you happy, Malcolm,” she said, “You must
only this: you will never call me the daughter of an ostrich egg.”“I promise,” Malcolm said.And so they got married. For many years they lived
great happiness. His wife brought him
, goats and made him a chief. But one day, Malcolm got so
that he was not
with what he had. He quarreled with his
. He said his wife was the daughter of an ostrich egg… And
he was alone again, living in his hut,
his old clothes. There were no cattle, no goats and no wife.He understood that he had been
to let greed (贪婪) and anger get the better of him and to break his promise to his wife.
A.boating
B.fishing
C.hunting
D.swimming
B.removed
A.took up
B.picked up
D.added up
C.imagine
A.exciting
C.sounded
A.intelligent
C.attractive
D.popular
【小题10】
【小题11】
B.daughter
【小题12】
B.respond
D.promise
【小题13】
【小题14】
D.chicken
【小题15】
A.puzzled
C.magical
【小题16】
A.satisfied
B.surprised
C.popular
D.certain
【小题17】
A.daughter
D.grandfather
【小题18】
A.in peace
B.in a flash
C.in danger
D.in a way
【小题19】
A.wearing
C.preparing
D.replacing
【小题20】
A.informal
B.artificial
D.mistaken
答案【小题1】C【小题2】A【小题3】D【小题4】B【小题5】C【小题6】C【小题7】D【小题8】A【小题9】B【小题10】D【小题11】B【小题12】D【小题13】A【小题14】C【小题15】B【小题16】A【小题17】C【小题18】B【小题19】A【小题20】D
解析试题分析:文章大意:文章讲述了从前有一个叫Malcolm的穷小子捡到了一只鸵鸟蛋,从此过上了美满幸福的生活。但是由于他的贪婪,又让他恢复到原来的生活。【小题1】上下文连串。根据前一句Once upon a time there lived a poor man named Malcolm who hunted for his food.中的hunt for可以找出答案。Malcolm一直寻找了几个小时。故选C【小题2】考查动词。A. caught抓;B. removed去除;C. bitten咬;D. held举行。他甚至连一只老鼠都没有抓到。故选A【小题3】考查名词。A. way路;B. fur皮毛;C. poster海报;D. shade阴凉处。its代指the tree’s。他坐到树的阴凉处下休息。故选D【小题4】考查短语辨析。A. took up占据;B. picked up捡;C. put up张贴;D. added up增加。他把蛋捡起来,并且带到了他的小屋。故选B【小题5】考查动词。A. wait等待;B. help帮助;C. imagine想象;D. expect期望。这个蛋又圆又白,干净漂亮,以至于他不能够想象来吃它。故选C【小题6】考查形容词。根据后面的find bread and soup on his table.可知应当为amazed惊讶的。发现桌上的面包和汤,他感到很惊讶。故选C【小题7】考查动词。A. smelt闻;B. looked看; C. sounded听起来;D. tasted尝。我从没有尝过这么美味的东西。故选D【小题8】考查定语从句。先行词为the ostrich egg,在从句中作主语,因为是非限定性定语从句,故用which。鸵鸟蛋裂开的口很大。故选A【小题9】考查形容词。根据下文及后句“I will make you happy, Malcolm,” she said,可知让他的余生变得很幸福。故选B【小题10】考查动词。A. Follow跟随;B. Accept接受;C. Admit承认;D. Marry娶。娶了我,我会一直给你做美味的食物。故选D【小题11】考查名词。根据下文You must
only this: you will never call me the daughter of an ostrich egg.可知答案。鸵鸟蛋的女儿不能够说话、做饭和嫁给我。故选B【小题12】考查动词。根据下文中的“I promise,” Malcolm said.可知答案。你只需要答应这一点:你永远不叫我鸵鸟蛋的女儿。故选D【小题13】考查介词。这里为固定搭配lived in great happiness极幸福地生活着。多少年来,他们极幸福地生活着。故选A【小题14】考查名词。根据下文中There were no cattle, no goats and no wife.可以得出答案。他的妻子给他买来牛、羊。故选C【小题15】考查形容词。A. puzzled困惑的;B. greedy 贪婪的;C. magical不可思议的;D. upset沮丧的。他变得如此的贪婪。故选B【小题16】考查形容词。在一名身残志坚的朋友面前,作者感觉到自己的渺小,因此用small,而不是weak(软弱的),pitiful(同情的),shameless(无耻的)。故选A【小题17】考查形容词。本题考查短语固定搭配be satisfied with对……感到满意。他对他的所有并不感到满意。故选C【小题18】考查短语。A. in peace安宁地;B. in a flash一瞬间;C. in danger在危险中;D. in a way以某种方式。一瞬间,他再次独自一个人了。故选B【小题19】考查动词。A. wearing穿;B. having有;C. preparing准备;D. replacing代替。穿着他的旧衣服。故选A【小题20】考查形容词。A. informal 非正式的;B. artificial虚伪的;C. severe严厉的;D. mistaken错误的。他理解了,他错误地将贪婪和愤怒占了上风。故选D考点:考查记叙文
阅读理解2015学年安徽合肥第一六八中学高一上期中英语试卷与答案(带解析)
Jumping across citiesForget
the new sport in cities is free-running. Since it started in a Paris suburb around 1995, free-running has attracted lots of fans in cities around the world. Instead of walking normally, free-runners jump over or around anything―cars, buildings, trees, or streetlights―in their way.One of the sport’s inventors told our reporter how free-running started.It was boring where we lived. There was nothing for us to do after school. We had done playground games like football and basketball when we were kids but we wanted something new and exciting. We started learning how to jump and run between buildings―and we loved it. Walking is a waste of time. Free-runners have to use their imaginations. Everything―a tree, a streetlight―is part of our outdoor gym. We’re like children because we have never stopped playing in the street.The sport’s website has lots of rules, for example, don’t break people’s windows, don’t jump on flowerbeds and don’t be rude to people who want you to stop. Safety is also very important. You must start with the easy moves―you have to do thousands of small practice jumps before you try anything difficult. If you made only one mistake, you might hurt yourself badly.A local person said, “It’s good that young people have something to do. But when they jump off buildings like cats, they sometimes frighten other people.”Don’t try this at home: the basics of free-runningBlind Jump: a jump where you can’t see the landing spot.Tic-tac: run and put your foot on a small step, go forward and jump over the next thing.Basic Jump: run and jump, land on two feet while bending your knees. To finish roll into head-over-heels.Cat Jump: run towards a wall, put both hands on the top of the wall and jump through your arms.【小题1】Free-running started __________.
A.about twenty years ago
B.with the help of schools
C.in big cities of America
D.among famous sportsmen
【小题2】Free-runners shouldn’t ____________.
A.use their imaginations
B.start with the easy moves
C.jump on flowerbeds
D.run between buildings
【小题3】According to the passage, free-running is a(n)__________sport.
A.ancient
B.expensive
D.exciting
【小题4】The purpose of this passage is to ___________.
A.explain the importance of outdoor activities
B.introduce some information about free-running
C.warn children not to join in dangerous sports
D.advise people to do more exercise at home first
答案【小题1】A【小题2】C【小题3】D【小题4】B
解析试题分析:文章大意:本文文章作者向读者介绍一些免费跑步的信息以及一些基本技巧。【小题1】细节理解题。根据文章第一段Since it started in a Paris suburb around 1995, free-running has attracted lots of fans in cities around the world.可知免费跑步在20年前的巴黎郊区开始流行。故A正确。【小题2】细节理解题。根据文章第四段The sport’s website has lots of rules, for example, don’t break people’s windows, don’t jump on flowerbeds and don’t be rude to people who want you to stop.可知不可在花坛运动。故C正确。【小题3】细节理解题。根据文章内容可知A、B、C三个选择项与原文的事实不相符合,只有D项符合。故D正确。【小题4】推理判断题。根据文章内容可知,文章主要介绍了免费跑步的优点,故作者其目的是向读者介绍一些免费跑步的信息,故B项正确。考点:考查健康类短文阅读
Mrs. Obama spoke to the graduates of Martin Luther King Jr. High School on Saturday in her only high school commencement(毕业典礼)speech this year. The ceremony took place in the gymnasium of Tennessee State University.The first lady told the 170 graduates that she spent too much of her time in college focusing on academe achievements. While her success in college and law school led to a good job, she said, she ended up focusing on public service. “My message to you today is that don’t waste a minute living someone else’s dream,” she said. “It takes a lot of real work to discover what brings you joy and you won’t find what you love simply by checking mailboxes or surfing the net.”She said MLK reminded her of her own high school experience in Chicago. “My No.1 goal was to go to a high school that would push me and challenge me,” she said. “I wanted to go somewhere that would celebrate achievement. Unfortunately, schools like this don’t exist for every kid.” she said. “You are blessed.”The first lady told graduates that failure may be a part of their college lives and careers, and that how they respond determines what they will become. “That’s when you find out what you’re really made of in those hard times,” she said. “But you can only do that if you’re willing to put yourself in a position where you might fail.” Overcoming difficulties has been the mark of many great people, she said, “Oprah was demoted(降职)from her first job as a news reporter, and now she doesn’t even need a last name,” she said of media giant Oprah Winfrey “And then there’s this guy Barack Obama, I could take up a whole afternoon talking about his failures. He lost his first race for Congress”, the first lady joked, “and now he gets to call himself my husband.”【小题1】When choosing her high school, Mrs. Obama ________.
A.was willing to meet challenges
B.was pushed to make a choice
C.failed to find an ideal school
D.wanted to study law
【小题2】By mentioning Oprah’s example, Mrs. Obama wanted to tell graduates _______.
A.to start as a news reporter
B.to work hard to get promoted
C.to be brave enough to risk failing
D.not to waste time doing what they dislike
【小题3】What do we know about Mrs. Obama from the text?
A.This was the first time she gave a speech to graduates.
B.She complained about her school life in her speech.
C.She is a graduate of Tennessee State University.
D.She is enthusiastic about public service.
【小题4】Where can you probably find this text?
A.In a politics book.
B.On a news website.
C.In a graduation paper.
D.On Mrs. Obama’s blog.
答案【小题1】A【小题2】C【小题3】D【小题4】B
解析试题分析:文章大意:又是一年毕业季,美国第一夫人米歇尔·奥巴马向毕业生现身说法,告诫他们在大学、生活和工作中要走自己的路,依靠决心和勇气战胜不可避免的失败。【小题1】细节理解题。根据文章第三段“My No.1 goal was to go to a high school that would push me and challenge me,” she said.可知米歇尔上高中的时候想自我挑战。故A正确。【小题2】推理判断题。根据文章最后一段Overcoming difficulties has been the mark of many great people可知米歇尔举Oprah的事例,是为了告诉毕业生要有勇气面对失败的危险,故C正确。【小题3】细节理解题。根据文章第二段While her success in college and law school led to a good job, she said, she ended up focusing on public service.可知她对公共服务很热心,故D正确。【小题4】推理判断题。根据文章的内容和信息可以推测出,词文章很可能选自于网站上的一篇文章,故B项正确。考点:考查新闻类短文阅读
Halloween falls on October 31st, the last day of the Celtic calendar. Halloween was referred to as All Hallows Eve and dates back to over 2000 years ago.The American tradition of "trick-or-treating" probably dates back to the early All Souls' Day marches in England. During the festivities, poor citizens would beg for food and families would give them pastries called "soul cakes" in return for their promise to pray(祈祷)for the family's dead relatives.The act of giving out soul cakes was encouraged by the church as a way to replace the ancient practice of leaving food and wine for homeless ghosts. The practice, which was referred to as "going a-souling" was finally taken up by children who would visit the houses in their neighborhood and be given sweets, food, and money.The tradition of dressing in costume(服饰) for Halloween has both European and Celtic roots. Hundreds of years ago, winter was an uncertain and frightening time. Food supplies were often not enough because people were afraid of the darkness and would stay at home without doing businesses.On Halloween, when it was believed that ghosts came back to the earthly world, people thought that they would meet with ghosts if they left their homes. To avoid being recognized by these ghosts, people would wear masks when they left their homes after dark so that the ghosts would mistake them for their fellows(同伴).On Halloween, to keep ghosts away from their houses, people would place bowls of food outside their homes to satisfy the ghosts and prevent them from trying to enter their houses.【小题1】Halloween is a day_______.
A.respecting the old
B.pleasing the children
C.honoring the dead
D.praying for relatives
【小题2】Which of the following statements is false about Halloween?
A.Halloween has a long history.
B.Children can get a lot of gifts.
C.Americans created the festival.
D.People were afraid of darkness.
【小题3】Ancient people would wear masks on Halloween in order to______.
A.frighten the ghosts
B.leave their homes
C.enjoy themselves
D.look like ghosts
【小题4】The best title for the passage is___________.
A.Halloween Traditions
B.American Traditions
C.Ancient Church Practices
D.Halloween Costumes
答案【小题1】C【小题2】C【小题3】D【小题4】A
解析试题分析:文章大意:纵观全文,文章作者主要讲述了美国传统节日万圣节的由来以及节日的活动等。【小题1】细节理解题。根据文章第二段During the festivities, poor citizens would beg for food and families would give them pastries called "soul cakes" in return for their promise to pray(祈祷)for the family's dead relatives.可知万圣节是一个纪念死者的节日。故C正确。【小题2】细节理解题。根据文章第二段The American tradition of "trick-or-treating" probably dates back to the early All Souls' Day marches in England.可知万圣节并不是起源于美国,故C正确。【小题3】细节理解题。根据文章倒数第二段To avoid being recognized by these ghosts, people would wear masks when they left their homes after dark so that the ghosts would mistake them for their fellows(同伴).可知万圣节戴面具是为了让鬼误认为是他们的同伴,故D正确。【小题4】主旨大意题。根据文章大意:纵观全文,文章作者主要讲述了美国传统节日万圣节的由来以及节日的活动等。故A项正确。考点:考查文化类短文阅读
In America, square dancing has been the most popular form of folk dancing since the early days. In early times, when men and women worked in groups to build a barn (谷仓) or harvest crops, they danced when the work was done. The music came from the violin for the most part, but if there was no one to play a musical instrument, clapping was used to produce the rhythm to which people dance. The early settlers danced in a store, in a barn, or in a farm kitchen.A square is formed by four couples (对)who stand facing the centre of the square. Each couple stand on one side of the square, the boy on the left and the girl on the right.The caller is an important part of the dance, since he tells the dancers which steps to do. If the dancers do not know the steps, he teaches them. It takes time to learn to be a good caller, and good callers are always in demand(被需要).These are the names of some of the steps the dancers do: F C H S Form a star. There are many more. As the callers tell the dancers what to do next, they move to form the pattern(图形)he calls.Large or small numbers of people can dance at one time. Sometimes 800 or 1,000 people may be dancing at the same time. Or there may be only one square of eight people.Special clothes are worn by some when dancing. This makes the dance more colourful to watch. The special clothes are different from place to place. Women often wear full skirts of various colours with a pretty blouse. Men have coloured shirts and western trousers that they wear only when square dancing. In some country areas, everyone wears his best clothes.Today in some parts of the United States you will find some schools, clubs, or groups square dancing for fun.【小题1】From the passage we know that square dancing came from_______.
A.the clubs
B.the schools
C.big cities
D.the countryside
【小题2】How many steps do the dancers usually do while square dancing?
A.At most four.
B.At least one thousand.
C.At most eight.
D.At least five.
【小题3】For what purpose do the American men and women dance?
A.For money.
B.To lose weight.
C.For fun.
D.To show their beautiful clothes.
【小题4】If 800 people dance at the same time,how many squares can be formed?
A.200 squares.
B.100 squares.
C.400 squares.
D.One big square.
答案【小题1】D【小题2】D【小题3】C【小题4】B
解析试题分析:文章大意:广场舞(方形舞)不仅很受欢迎,很早以前人们也聚在一起庆祝一座房子建成或收获庄稼。跳跳广场舞至少需要8个人组成4对。他们都面对着方形广场的中心。每一对站在广场的一边,男左女右。有时多达 800 或 1000 人都在同时跳。人们穿上节日盛装来跳舞。【小题1】细节理解题。根据文章第一段In early times, when men and women worked in groups to build a barn (谷仓) or harvest crops, they danced when the work was done.可知广场舞来自于乡村。故D正确。【小题2】细节理解题。根据文章第四段These are the names of some of the steps the dancers do: F C H S Form a star. There are many more.可知跳广场舞时,跳舞者至少要做5个步骤。故D正确。【小题3】细节理解题。根据文章最后一段Today in some parts of the United States you will find some schools, clubs, or groups square dancing for fun.可知现在许多人跳舞只是为了好玩,故C正确。【小题4】推理判断题。根据文章第二段第一句话A square is formed by four couples (对)who stand facing the centre of the square.可知一个方形为8人,故800人同时跳为100组方形,故B项正确。考点:考查社会类短文阅读
Ask any student to say one thing they know about Charles Dickens, and it is very likely they will say Oliver Twist. His classic tale of a poor orphan boy strikes at the heart of all those who have ever wanted "more", as Oliver did.And now, Dickens' classic scenes of the lives of the Victorian British poor will appear in a big screen movie, "Oliver Twist," an adaptation of his classic tale directed by Roman Polanski.The new film is not meant for younger viewers, and is meant for children over 13. For those old enough to enjoy it, however, the film shows just how long people have been enjoying Dickens' remarkable literature. His short stories and essays began appearing in magazines in 1833. "Oliver Twist" was published in 1837 - more than 165 years ago."Oliver Twist" tells the story of an orphan forced to live in a workhouse headed by the awful Mr Bumble, who cheats the boys who work there out of their already low pay. Oliver decides to escape to the streets of London, where he meets a thief called Fagin, played by Sir Ben Kingsley, who leads him into a world of crime. Several of Dickens' books have been made into films and television series, including 2002's "Nicholas Nickleby" and 2000's "David Copperfield." And several versions of "A Christmas Carol" have entertained audiences for years.In his novels, Dickens wrote about several important issues. He talked about the Poor Law Amendment Act of 1824 in "Oliver Twist"; the French Revolution in "A Tale of Two Cities"; and helping the poor in "Hard Times.” One of Dickens' best-known books is the first Christmas book he wrote - "A Christmas Carol" (1843), about a mean man.We thought this would be a good time to take a look at the man behind the words and see what kind of experiences helped shape and affect one of the best — known writers of all time.【小题1】The “workhouse” in paragraph 4 should be ___
A.a building where people are kept as a punishment for a crime they have committed
B.a place where dancing is taught or trained for international performance
C.a building where very poor people were sent to live and given work to do
D.a place where films are made or music is recorded
【小题2】How many works are mentioned in the passage?A.
6【小题3】The passage show many things about Oliver except that____
A.he is forced to live in a workhouse by Roman Polanski
B.he meets a thief, Fagin, in the streets of London
C.he lives a hard life in his childhood
D.Fagin trains and forces Oliver to do some crimes
【小题4】The fifth paragraph mainly tells us ___
A.Dickens’s birth and schooling
B.Dickens’s work experience
C.Dickens’s works and themes
D.Dickens’s influence and contribution
答案【小题1】C【小题2】D【小题3】A【小题4】C
解析试题分析:文章大意:本文是一篇调查的报告分析。文章向读者说明星期一是最容易患心脏病的日子,并做了具体的原因分析。【小题1】词义猜测题。根据文章第四段第一句话"Oliver Twist" tells the story of an orphan forced to live in a workhouse headed by the awful Mr Bumble, who cheats the boys who work there out of their already low pay.可以推测出workhouse为“贫民院”。故C正确。【小题2】细节理解题。文章一共提到了Oliver Twist,Nicholas Nickleby,David Copperfield,A Tale of Two Cities,Hard Times,A Christmas Carol这6部作品。故D正确。【小题3】细节理解题。根据文章第四段"Oliver Twist" tells the story of an orphan forced to live in a workhouse headed by the awful Mr Bumble, who cheats the boys who work there out of their already low pay.可知A项表述错误,故A正确。【小题4】段落大意题。根据文章第五段内容可知,此段主要向我们叙述了狄更斯的作品及其主题,故C项正确。考点:考查文化类短文阅读
阅读填空2015学年安徽合肥第一六八中学高一上期中英语试卷与答案(带解析)
阅读下面短文,根据所读内容在表格中的空白处填入恰当的单词。注意:每个空格只填一个单词。任务型阅读(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)认真阅读下列短文,并根据所读内容在文章后表格中的空格里填入一个最恰当的单词。注意:每个空格只填1个单词。请将答案写在答题卡相应题号的横线上。A library is a place where a large collection of books are lined. However, quite different from traditional ones, a new library which opened last month in San Antonio, Texas, US is very special in the thing —there is not a single book in it.In fact, the world’s first “bookless” library, known as BiblioTech, looks more like an Internet café—instead of bookshelves. It has iPads, laptops and desktop computers to use on site and 500 e-readers for members to borrow. Most importantly, there is no printed material, reported Time.“Our digital library is stored in the cloud, so you don’t have to come in to get a book,” Laura Cole, BiblioTech’s special projects coordinator, told CNN. The library at the moment has a collection of 10,000 e-books and is trying to add more.The idea of a bookless library no longer seems new since e-books have been around for quite some time. At the end of 2012, 23 percent of Americans aged 16 and older read e-books, up from 16 percent the year before. At the same time, the proportion(比例) of Americans who read a printed book fell from 72 percent to 67 percent.“Not all libraries are going to be like us,” Nelson Wolff, a local official told CNN. “But we surely do hope it’s going to drive them to do so. The world is changing, and libraries can’t stay the same —if they want to stay connected with the changing world.”Also, located in a low-income (低收入的) neighborhood where 40 percent of families don’t have a computer and half are not available(可获得的) to broadband Internet service, BiblioTech provides digital convenience to people who lack it.All in all, the newly-born library, though young, may be promising in the future soon to come.
A【小题1】__________Library
Introduction
●A new library came into【小题2】_____ last month.●It has no book in it at all.
Features of the library
●Computers, iPads and laptops took the【小题3】_____ of bookshelves.●【小题4】______ borrow e-readers to read.●There is no printed material.●Books are stored in the 【小题5】______.●More e-books will be 【小题6】_______
【小题7】______ for its bright future
●People are 【小题8】_________ with e-books for long.●The changing world 【小题9】_______people to do so.●Such bookless libraries meet low-incomers’ 【小题10】______
Conclusion
The bookless library may be promising in the future.
答案【小题1】Bookless【小题2】being/existence/sight【小题3】place【小题4】Members【小题5】cloud【小题6】added【小题7】Reasons【小题8】familiar【小题9】drives【小题10】needs/demand
解析试题分析:文章大意:文章主要说明了教育的功能,以及我们在教育过程中应该注意的方面。【小题1】原词再现。根据文章第二段In fact, the world’s first “bookless” library, known as BiblioTech, looks more like an Internet café—instead of bookshelves.找出答案,注意首字母大写。【小题2】归纳题。由文章第一段However, quite different from traditional ones, a new library which opened last month in San Antonio, Texas, US is very special in the thing —there is not a single book in it.可以归纳出答案。【小题3】归纳题。由文章第二段It has iPads, laptops and desktop computers to use on site and 500 e-readers for members to borrow.可以归纳出短语take the place of。【小题4】原词再现。根据文章第二段It has iPads, laptops and desktop computers to use on site and 500 e-readers for members to borrow.可以找出答案,注意首字母大写。【小题5】原词再现。根据文章第三段Our digital library is stored in the cloud, so you don’t have to come in to get a book,可以得出答案。【小题6】词性转换。根据文章第三段The library at the moment has a collection of 10,000 e-books and is trying to add more.可以得出答案,注意形式的变化。【小题7】归纳题。根据表格后面的内容可知,这里为其光明前途的原因,reason for……的原因,注意首字母大写及复数形式。【小题8】归纳题。根据文章第四段The idea of a bookless library no longer seems new since e-books have been around for quite some time.可以归纳出短语be familiar with。【小题9】原词再现。由文章第五段But we surely do hope it’s going to drive them to do so.可知答案,注意用第三人称单数。【小题10】归纳题。由文章倒数第二段Also, located in a low-income (低收入的) neighborhood where 40 percent of families don’t have a computer and half are not available(可获得的) to broadband Internet service, BiblioTech provides digital convenience to people who lack it.可归纳出答案。考点:考查任务型阅读
书面表达2015学年安徽合肥第一六八中学高一上期中英语试卷与答案(带解析)
假设你是高一(1)班学生李华。最近你所在的爱乐社团(Music-lovers Club)将举行招募新社员的活动。请你根据以下信息为社团写一份宣传简介,并欢迎同学们参加。●成立时间:2013年9月●现有成员:学生20名;老师2名●主要活动:1)学习音乐知识2)欣赏音乐节目3)组织社团演出注意:1. 简介的开头已为你写好;2. 词数不少于100。Music-lovers ClubThe best club you deserve to join! _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
答案The best club you deserve to join!Music-lovers Club is a club for all music lovers in our school. It was founded in September, 2013. Now there are 20 students and 2 teachers. We offer all the members the chance to share their enthusiasm for music.● At usual meeting time, we’ll invite some teachers to give lectures on basic music knowledge.● We often enjoy the music programs we love together. We also go to concerts when it’s possible.● At the end of the school year, we’ll put on a performance. It is a good opportunity to show your talent. Join us and you’ll have so much fun here.}

我要回帖

更多关于 I AN 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信