Can't you jussay you won t let gohim go? 这是什么意思

& “Yesterday I was shop...”习题详情
135位同学学习过此题,做题成功率60.0%
&Yesterday I was shopping for a few items(物品).With nothing to do at home, my son, who just left university, was ready to go together with me. As I pushed the basket towards the register(收银机),I checked my items to see how many I had, thinking I might go to the Express Line(快速通道)where the sign said“Ten items or less”. I started to go to that line and my son said,“Mon, you have twelve items!”I said,“You know, but they’re close.” He said,“Why are you in such a hurry to get home? You should go to the Regular Line because you have over ten items.” Knowing he was right. I agreed and then pushed the basket to the next line. So I was waiting for my turn there and I was just removing my items from the basket to pay for them when a young man came up behind me in line with two items. I just left the Express Line because I had too many and now I really wanted to get finished. Again, my son came up.“Mom, he has only two items and the Express Line is very long now. Won’t you just let him go first?”I agreed, and the young man smiled widely and thanked me several times. It felt good to be with my son and have him remind me not to live a hurried life. Do what’s right and also be kind. I really take pride in him.【小题1】 The writer &&&& when she was pushing the basket towards the register.A.lost something she liked bestB.found her favourite itemC.checked her handbagD.counted the items she had【小题2】The writer went to the Regular Line because &&&&.A.she had 2 itemsB.she had 12 itemsC.she was in a hurry to get homeD.she wanted to wait for her son【小题3】Of the following, which order is right according to the story?①prepare to remove the items from the basket②let the young man behind go first③walk towards the Express Line④return to the Regular LineA.②①④③B.④②③①C.③④①②D.①③④②【小题4】 If you pay for your items at the Express Line,&&&&.A.you need to help othersB.you must wait for a long timeC.you can get finished more quicklyD.you should buy more than ten items【小题5】What did the writer learn from her son that day?A.Enjoy your life and be kind.B.Don’t buy too many at a time.C.Try to be friendly to your family.D.Never waste time waiting in line.D&
本题难度:较难
题型:解答题&|&来源:2011-江苏省泰州市中考英语试题
分析与解答
习题“Yesterday I was shopping for a few items(物品).With nothing to do at home, my son, who just left university...”的分析与解答如下所示:
【小题1】细节题:从第二段的句子:As I pushed the basket towards the register(收银机),I checked my items to see how many I had,可知答案是:D【小题1】细节题:从第三段的句子:Mon, you have twelve items!”可知答案是:B【小题1】细节题:从第二,三,四,五段的句子:可知作者先去快速通道,然后回到普通车道,刚要付钱,再让年轻人先付。答案是:C【小题1】细节题:从第五段的句子:the Express Line is very long now.可知要等很长时间,答案是:B【小题1】细节题:从最后一段的句子:Do what’s right and also be kind. I really take pride in him.可知答案是:A
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Yesterday I was shopping for a few items(物品).With nothing to do at home, my son, who just left unive...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“Yesterday I was shop...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“Yesterday I was shopping for a few items(物品).With nothing to do at home, my son, who just left university, was ready to go together with me. As I pushed the basket towards the register(收银机),I checked my items to see how many I had, thinking I might go to the Express Line(快速通道)where the sign said“Ten items or less”. I started to go to that line and my son said,“Mon, you have twelve items!”I said,“You know, but they’re close.” He said,“Why are you in such a hurry to get home? You should go to the Regular Line because you have over ten items.” Knowing he was right. I agreed and then pushed the basket to the next line. So I was waiting for my turn there and I was just removing my items from the basket to pay for them when a young man came up behind me in line with two items. I just left the Express Line because I had too many and now I really wanted to get finished. Again, my son came up.“Mom, he has only two items and the Express Line is very long now. Won’t you just let him go first?”I agreed, and the young man smiled widely and thanked me several times. It felt good to be with my son and have him remind me not to live a hurried life. Do what’s right and also be kind. I really take pride in him.【小题1】 The writer ____ when she was pushing the basket towards the register.A.lost something she liked bestB.found her favourite itemC.checked her handbagD.counted the items she had【小题2】The writer went to the Regular Line because ____.A.she had 2 itemsB.she had 12 itemsC.she was in a hurry to get homeD.she wanted to wait for her son【小题3】Of the following, which order is right according to the story?①prepare to remove the items from the basket②let the young man behind go first③walk towards the Express Line④return to the Regular LineA.②①④③B.④②③①C.③④①②D.①③④②【小题4】 If you pay for your items at the Express Line,____.A.you need to help othersB.you must wait for a long timeC.you can get finished more quicklyD.you should buy more than ten items【小题5】What did the writer learn from her son that day?A.Enjoy your life and be kind.B.Don’t buy too many at a time.C.Try to be friendly to your family.D.Never waste time waiting in line.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Yesterday I was shopping for a few items(物品).With nothing to do at home, my son, who just left university, was ready to go together with me. As I pushed the basket towards the register(收银机),I checked my items to see how many I had, thinking I might go to the Express Line(快速通道)where the sign said“Ten items or less”. I started to go to that line and my son said,“Mon, you have twelve items!”I said,“You know, but they’re close.” He said,“Why are you in such a hurry to get home? You should go to the Regular Line because you have over ten items.” Knowing he was right. I agreed and then pushed the basket to the next line. So I was waiting for my turn there and I was just removing my items from the basket to pay for them when a young man came up behind me in line with two items. I just left the Express Line because I had too many and now I really wanted to get finished. Again, my son came up.“Mom, he has only two items and the Express Line is very long now. Won’t you just let him go first?”I agreed, and the young man smiled widely and thanked me several times. It felt good to be with my son and have him remind me not to live a hurried life. Do what’s right and also be kind. I really take pride in him.【小题1】 The writer ____ when she was pushing the basket towards the register.A.lost something she liked bestB.found her favourite itemC.checked her handbagD.counted the items she had【小题2】The writer went to the Regular Line because ____.A.she had 2 itemsB.she had 12 itemsC.she was in a hurry to get homeD.she wanted to wait for her son【小题3】Of the following, which order is right according to the story?①prepare to remove the items from the basket②let the young man behind go first③walk towards the Express Line④return to the Regular LineA.②①④③B.④②③①C.③④①②D.①③④②【小题4】 If you pay for your items at the Express Line,____.A.you need to help othersB.you must wait for a long timeC.you can get finished more quicklyD.you should buy more than ten items【小题5】What did the writer learn from her son that day?A.Enjoy your life and be kind.B.Don’t buy too many at a time.C.Try to be friendly to your family.D.Never waste time waiting in line.”相似的习题。君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
Lisa M Harley - Four Letters (epub)
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口-What did you give your mother on her fortieth birthday?-I gave her some flowers. The sentence structure is . [ ]A. S+VB. S+V+IO+DOC. S+V+PD. S+V+DO 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
—What did you give your mother on her fortieth birthday?—I gave her some flowers. The sentence structure is ______.&&&&&&&&
[&&&& ]A. S+VB. S+V+IO+DOC. S+V+PD. S+V+DO
科目:初中英语
来源:学年江苏扬州江都区宜陵中学八年级上学期期末考试英语卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Su Su is a 16-year-old Beijinger. She studies at theHigh School Affiliated to Renmin University. She has just published(发表) her first book,&The Enigma of theUniverse&(《宇宙之谜》).The Enigma of the Universe tells a story of a girlcalled April. One day she meets an alien(外星人) boy namedKaka. Kaka takes April on a journey into the universe. Later April finds out abig secret about Kaka...What's special about this book? It's a book written inboth Chinese and English.Su wrote the book when she was 14 years old. She wasinfluenced(影响) by the book&Sophie's World&(《苏菲的世界》) and the movie&The Truman Show&(《楚门的世界》). Sophie is a girl who is interested in philosophy(哲学). Truman's life is run by television.These stories gave Su an idea for her own book. Shedecided to write it in English.&My English teacher asked us to writesomething,& says Su. &I thought I'd write about my idea.&Su spent a whole summer vacation writing the story.&Sometimes I had to stop because I couldn't findthe right words,& says Su. &I used the dictionary all the time.&After finishing the English novel, Su had anotheridea. She decided to translate it into Chinese. The job took her just a fewdays. &It was easy because Chinese is my&native language&(母语),& she says.Su says her story is &a mixtureof&philosophy&(哲学) and&detective&(侦探) story and science fiction&.&My classmates and I have turned it into a DVplay,& says Su. &I wrote the play and I played April. We will show itin our school soon!&1.What did Su Su write?A.Harry Potter&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Sophie'sWorldC.The TrumanShow&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.The Enigma ofthe Universe2.In Which language did Su Su write this book?A.Chinese&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.EnglishC.French&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.Both Chineseand English3.How did Su Su write the book?A.She wrote itin Chinese first and then translate it into English.B.She wrote itin English first and then translate it into Chinese.C.She wrote ithalf in Chinese first and then wrote it half in English.D.She wrote ithalf in English first and then wrote it half in Chinese4.What does her book talk about?A.It talksabout how to learn English well.B.It is amixture ofphilosophy(哲学) anddetective(侦探) story and science fiction.C.It talks abouthow to learn English grammar well.D.It is amixture oflove.&
来源:2013届浙江慈溪市四校初二下学期期中联考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
I don’t know _____.
A.what happened to him
B.what did he happen
C.what he happened
D.what was the matter
来源:2013届河南洛阳第二实验中学初二上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
We drink tea every day. But more than threehundred years ago most of the people in Europe (欧洲) did not know anything about tea. Some peopleheard about it, but very few of them know what to do with it. Thereis a story about an English sailor (水手) who went to countries in the east, the west and the south. He wentto India and China. One day he came home and brought some tea as a present forhis mother. She told her friends about the present and asked them to a&tea party&. When her friends came to the &tea party&, theold woman gave them brown tea-leaves. The old woman's friends began to eatthem. Of course, nobody liked the tea-leaves. Atthat time the sailor came in. He looked at the table and said, &Mother,what did you do with thetea?& &Iboiled it,as yousaid.& &Andwhat did you do with the water?& &Ithrew it away(扔掉),of course.& answered theold woman. &Nowyou may throw away the leaves,too,&said her son.1.Most of the people in Europe ___300 yearsago.
A.drank tea every day
B.knew everything about tea
C.knew nothing about tea
D.liked to eat the tea-leaves
2.One day the English sailor brought hismother some tea from ___.
A.countries in the west
B.countries in the south
C.India or China
D.a tea shop in England
3.The sailor's mother asked her friends toher house, because ___.A. the sailor told her to.&&&&&&B she liked to show off (炫耀) C. she wanted to ask her friends what to dowith the teaD. she wanted to taste the tea togetherwith her friends4.At the &tea party&,___.
A.all the woman's friends spoke highly of (高度评价)the tea.
B.nobody knew what to do with the tea
C.the woman didn’t eat the tea-leaves
D.the woman gave her friends each a glass of tea water
5.What mistake(错误) did the old woman make? She___.
A.boiled the tea
B.did as the sailor said
C.threw away the water
D.didn't throw away the tea-leaves
来源:2011江苏盐城中考英语试卷
题型:单项填空
I didn’t understand ________________ , so Iraised my hand to ask him.&&& A. what my teachersays&&&&&&&&& B. what does myteacher say&&& C. what my teachersaid&&&&&&&&& D. what did myteacher say&&
来源:2011年江苏省泰州市中考英语试卷
&&Yesterday I was shoppingfor a few items(物品).With nothing to do at home, my son, who just left university, wasready to go together with me.& As I pushed the baskettowards the register(收银机),I checked my items to see how many I had, thinking I might go tothe Express Line(快速通道)where the sign said“Ten items or less”.& I started to go to thatline and my son said,“Mon, you have twelve items!”I said,“You know, but they’re close.” He said,“Whyare you in such a hurry to get home? You should go to the Regular Line becauseyou have over ten items.”& Knowing he was right. Iagreed and then pushed the basket to the next line. So I was waiting for myturn there and I was just removing my items from the basket to pay for themwhen a young man came up behind me in line with two items.& I just left the ExpressLine because I had too many and now I really wanted to get finished. Again, myson came up.“Mom, he has only two items andthe Express Line is very long now. Won’t you justlet him go first?”I agreed, and the young mansmiled widely and thanked me several times.& It felt good to be with myson and have him remind me not to live a hurried life. Do what’s right and also be kind. I really take pride in him.1. The writer ________ when she was pushingthe basket towards the register.& A. lost something shelikedbest&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. found her favourite item& C. checked herhandbag&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. counted the items she had2.The writer went to the Regular Line because_______.& A. she had 2 items&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. she had 12 items& C. she was in a hurry togethome&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. she wanted to wait for her son3.Of the following, which order is rightaccording to the story?& ①prepareto remove the items from the basket& ②letthe young man behind go first& ③walktowards the Express Line& ④returnto the Regular Line& A.②①④③      B.④②③①     C.③④①②      D.①③④②4. If you pay for your items at the ExpressLine,_____.& A. you need to help others& B. you must wait for along time& C. you can get finishedmore quickly& D. you should buy morethan ten items5.What did the writer learn from her son thatday?& A. Enjoy your life and bekind.& B. Don’t buy too many at a time.& C. Try to be friendly toyour family.&D. Never waste time waiting in line.&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
Mr. Yummy Chocolate_ Complete Romance Serial - Yolanda Allen & Alaina Marks
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口}

我要回帖

更多关于 just let me love you 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信