英语大神,帮忙看看怎么表述 英语比较好

关于外贸合同请大神帮忙翻译两句话,最好专业的 英语大神翻译,外贸合同中的~~~跪_微博生活网
你目前正在浏览:& > &
关于外贸合同请大神帮忙翻译两句话,最好专业的
关于外贸合同请大神帮忙翻译两句话,最好专业的5分
0% Due Against Copies of Documents within 2 days of DJJ Invoice.
Weight TOcean Bill of Lading
个是对付款方式的规定,发票:70%的货款在收到副本单据2日内支付,(其余的30%应该是预付)重量单
常用外贸合同单据里面,这句话应该怎样准确翻译,要自己翻译哦。。 ……
常用外贸合同单据里面,这句话应该怎样准确翻译,要自己翻译哦。。... 关于外贸合...外贸合同,打一成语 ……
外贸合同,打一成语——出口成章。 出口成章 chū kǒu chéng zhāng 【...2015...协议合同英语翻译,需要比较精确的翻译,关于外贸的 ……
协议书 Protocol 甲方代表: The representative of Party A 乙...英语合同翻译,贸易方面的请大神帮帮忙~在线等因为太专业了所以查资料也看不懂,希望懂的好心人帮帮忙~~... ……
英语合同翻译,贸易方面的请大神帮帮忙~在线等因为太专业了所以查资料也看不...这个东西挺重要的,你要...外贸合同付款翻译英语请大神帮忙看一下,在线等 ……
1. 第一张汇票: CIF金额的90%, 开船后21天内提交一下运输单据,但要求在信用证的有效期内。...外贸英语合同中的法律翻译,求大神们帮忙 ……
All disputes, controversies or claims arising in c...合同中的一句话,不太好理解,请教外贸高手们关于一些合同条款的翻译,感觉不太好理解,请大家多多帮忙吧 ……
合同中的一句话,不太好理解,请教外贸高手们关于一些合同条款的翻译,感觉不太好理解,请大家多多帮忙吧悬...外贸合同英文,请专业人士翻译。谢谢 ……
仅供参考: 买方银行确认接受卖方银行提供的信用证后,(商品的)产权和风险即从卖方转移给买方。 7. ...请教:外贸合同中的一句话翻译? ……
验货:工厂出货前必须要验货通过才可以出. 货到了目的港,收货人还要再次验货. 这个买主对产品要求很高...求大虾帮忙翻译以下外贸句子,请求外贸合同法律专业人士翻译。谢谢 ……
不可抗力 无论是卖方还是买方应当承担损害赔偿或其他任何失败或迟延履行任何义务的其他计划在下面付款的义...
你可能感兴趣的内容?求英语大神们帮忙翻译一个英语对话,在此谢过。-求大神翻译英文~在此谢过~_非常风气网
求英语大神们帮忙翻译一个英语对话,在此谢过。
求英语大神们帮忙翻译一个英语对话,在此谢过。
你可以去做自己做的事,你也可以选择与我们专业没有关系的工作,打扰一下A,只要你喜欢,慢慢地你就会喜欢学的,我读这个专业是因为听了我父母的话,人的兴趣是可以培养的.
我感觉强迫着让一个人去做自己不喜欢的事情是做不好的。A,大学期间我们的自由时间许多多。D
我认为无论做任何事?
B,我可以与你们讨论一下吗,我认为你应该在保证不影响你学业的情况。C.
我们毕业后一定要从事与我们所学专业有关的工作吗.但影响不是绝对性的,我一直被一个问题困扰者.
别担心啊,就开心认真学了起来,之后慢慢地开始喜欢这个专业了,你现在有空吗,我明白了。B,我们应该会有收获的, 我现在正闲着呢.不过我感觉刚开始可能有一些困难,只要认真学习应该没有多大困难的,我们这个专业挺好的。A,但只要你努力困难总会过去的,一个只有去做自己喜欢的事,是做不好的!直到现在我才发现我不喜欢我们读的这个专业。别灰心,虽然报了自己不喜欢的专业,我感到很困惑,去做自己喜欢的事.
我现在实在不想学我所读的这个专业,但后来慢慢地我发现我们读的这个专业并不难.
大学不一定就只要学习自己本专业的课程的,希望可以帮到你?B,我觉得还是去做喜欢的事情比较好,只要静下心认真学,我相信只要我们努力了.谢谢你们,我不知该怎么办, 刚开始我也不喜欢我读的这个专业。D,感觉自己可以学好,你可以慢慢地培养对这个专业的兴趣的。C.
当然可以,在自由时间里我们可以尽可能多的去做自己喜欢的事情,兴趣对一个人最重要。A,若对一件事情没有了兴趣,我的困惑跟你一样,有什么事情你就直说吧,大学里我们该学会自主学习.
就我个人而言。A,如果你实在不喜欢,才能得到快乐,我认为我们所读的就业对我们毕业后的就业还是有一定影响的,现在社会的我们所学的专业与就业没有多大关系的,我没有一点兴趣.
Once you tried:You can cultivate your interest of this major?B. I also agree that we should do what we like: Personally speaking:I he the same confusion with you. Must i am engaged in the work related to my major after guaduation.DA:I do believe that interest is the best teacher: Excuse me.A.C:Now I really don&#39.A, i do not like my major either which was t want to learn this major: Of course: You can take advantage of your free time to learn what you like, go ahead please. What should i do, it is not unnecessary.A, you can make it. However, your major has an effect on your future work, can i talk to you now?B. If you choose a new field?B. But i tried my best to study and finally i fell in love with it. If you really do not like your major, can you be really happy, it may be a little difficult at first: I find that i do not like my major:You can take a horse to the water but you cannot make him drink.D, you can learn something you like on condition that your major is not affected.C: Thanks all of you. At first. Only by doing things you like
I readthis profession because I listened to the parents, if you really doesn&#39, I think what we read the employment or he a certain influence on our employment after graduation, feel to learn, my confusion like you, I believe that as long as we work hard, we can try to do things I like, although his don&#39, to do the things I like. personally, as long as the static under heart to learn. university is not necessarily just learning the professional course of theUniversity, and now our society by the school of professional and employment is t matter with our professional work, excuse meA, is not done well, I felt very confused, I hope you can help. B. of course.A, now I he it. don&#39, as long as you like, the one and only to do the things you like.C, I do not know how to do, yos interest is to develop.A;t like thing is not done well, during t lose heart, interest in the most important one, but then slowly I found thisprofessional we read is not hard, people&#39, I he no interest in, can be happy. I really don&#39, but as long as your effortsdifficult will past, what you say, I can talk with you, do you he time now.A.D;t likeprofessional, I think you should guarantee does not affect your academic situation. Don't like weread. I see. A. But the effect is notabsolute, in the free time. But I feel the beginning may he some difficulties, I he always been a problem, we should learn to self learnin......
A.你为什么回来韩国留学呢?B.因为我的叔叔婶婶在韩国 A.??? ? ??? ?&...
坐上车去拿一样东西
Hey, buddy, your skating club recently? Well, your...
More than 60,000 views, I hope you like my work.
答案是: A: can I help you ? B:I would like to buy a p...
I don't need to clean up today. I'll clean up the ...
即使政府能够构建一个更好的社会安全网并成功地鼓励扩大消费,也不可能在短时间内有任何改变。
There was a time when I learned English well 求采纳
你可能感兴趣的内容英语大神,帮忙看看怎么表述比较好 - 外贸英语 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
UID 2704541
阅读权限 25
英语大神,帮忙看看怎么表述比较好
外国供应商一直推荐其品牌商品,但是产品的定位与我们店内的产品线及客层不符。如何写英文邮件婉转的回绝呢?请大神们赐教,谢谢了!
1.& & & & 價格較高(但品質上是有明顯的差異/他們的比較好)
2.& & & & MOQ
3.& & & & Lead time
4.& & & & 材質(我們以PP為主)
5.& & & & 謝謝他們所提供的資料,並希望將來能有合作的機會
UID 2825754
阅读权限 60
回复 #1 kiki2112 的帖子
Thanks for your sincere recommendation. However,your products don't suit our product positioning and marketing for the moment. Hope we can cooperate later.
外贸独行侠
UID 1495168
积分 12863
福步币 1 块
阅读权限 80
回复 #1 kiki2112 的帖子
I go thru thoroughly your product category
we believe yours is at a higher level both quality & pricing
Which is not in line with our current client base and position
But we are willing to get update when you have something new
Or something that you think we might be interested, just feel free to contact me
当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是