39 38 40存储过程返回结果集结果谢谢不会答不要乱答

题目 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 答案 ——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
&& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &
EA survey has found that in adolescence (青春期) alack of physical activity is connected with emotional and behavioral problems.More than 7,000 teenagers in Finland took part in the survey that judged theirlevels of physical activity and mental and emotional health. Boys who reportedless than one hour of physical activity a week were more likely to be anxiousand sad than boys who were more active. Girls who were not active had similarproblems, and were more likely than boys who were not active to have sleepproblems and break school rules.  The researchersconcluded that both boys and girls who are not active are more likely thanactive ones to have social and attention problems.  “Adolescence isalready a difficult stage of life-emotionally, mentally and physically,” studyauthor Marko T.Kantomaa said in theAmerican College of Sports Medicine.  “Mixing that withnegative mental and emotional effects brought on by lack of physical activitydoes not help young people enter adulthood smoothly. Physical activity could bea highly effective and relatively easy way to help that transition andcould lead to healthy habits for one’s whole life,” Kantomaa said.  Researcherssaid that evidence suggests that an increase in physical activity helps reduceproblems of sadness and anxiety in both adolescents and adults. “It seems thatthere is a psychological(心理的)and physiological(生理的)connectionthat helps explain the beneficial effects of exercise on mentalhealth,”Kantomaa said.72. The first paragraph leads us to believe that________.A. a lack of physical activity may cause many mental problemsB. a lack of physical exercise is common among teenagersC. girls have more physical and mental problems than boysD. inactive boys are more likely to break rules than inactivegirls73. Which of the following problems may NOT be caused by a lack ofactivity according to the passage?A. Anxiety.  B. sleeplessness.  C. Inattention.  D.unkindness.74. From the passage we can conclude that___________.A. boys take more physical exercise than girlsB. teenagers who aren’t active spend a lot of time studyingC. plenty of physical activity is effective in developing healthyhabitsD. physical exercise is the only way to cure mental problems75. The underlined word “transition” in the fourth paragraph isclosest in meaning to“_______”.A. change    B.condition   C. balance    D. activity第二卷 ( 两部分,共35分) 第一节 :对话填空(满分10分) 请认真阅读下面对话,并根据各题所给首字母的提示,在方框的右栏标有题号的横线上, 写出一个英语单词的完整. 正确的形式,使对话通顺。 W: What can I do for you, sir? M: Well, I’ve just got (76)o_________ an international flight, and I’m not sure which mode of transport Ishould make use of on my trip. So I need some  (77)a____________. W: Go on, please.  M: I’m planning to travel to some famous places ---- Beijing, Xi’anand Guilin in China. Which mode of transport is the (78)b______for me? W: Well, that (79)d___________on how much time and money you’re going to spend on your trip.  M: I see. I’m traveling at my (80)e________,so I want to save both time and money spent on my way.  W: Oh, I know what you mean. (81)N________that you are in Beijing, you should visit the Great Wall, the Summer Palace,the Imperial Palace and Tian Anmen Square as well. During your trip in Beijing,make use of the underground (82)w_________is faster and cheaper.  M: How can I get to Xi’an? You know I have to go to Beijng afterI’ve finished all my traveling.  W: It’s much (83)c____________to take train to Xi’an than to fly. In my opinion, you should take the train toXi’an and then to Guilin. You will not (84)o_________save money but have a beautiful scenic trip. After that, fly directly from Guilinto Beijing.  M: Good! That’s a really good idea. I’ll do as you have (85)s_________.  Thanks a lot.  第二节:书面表达 (满分25分)   阅读下面的征友信。假如你是上高二中的李华,愿意与写信人交朋友。请根据以下要点写一封回信,介绍个人的基本情况和学校生活。信的开头和结尾已经给出。要点:(1) 介绍个人基本情况不少于3条信息, 如年龄、性别、性格、爱好等;  学校生活也不少于3条信息, 如作息时间、班级大小、学习课程等;(2) 词数在100左右;
Dear friend, Hi! My name is Jack. I am a high school student in the UK. I’m 17, an active and easy-going boy. I like ball games and surfing the Internet very much. School here starts at 9 a.m. and ends at about 3:30 p.m. Our class is small, only 29 students or so. We have to move to different classrooms for different classes. Besides the main subjects, we can choose other subjects like Woodwork and German. Right now, I’m busy preparing myself for the A-level exam. Please write and tell me about yourself and your school life if you are willing to be my penfriend.   Best wishes, Jack
Dear Jack,   Hi, I amLi Hua from China. I am very glad to be your penfriend.   I studyin Xiaoxiang High School.____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Best wishes,LiHua
  高二年级第七次月考(英语)答题卡
B  uChildren start outas natural scientists, eager to look into the world around them. Helping themenjoy there’s no need for a lot of scientific termsor expensive lab equipment. You only have to share your children’scuriosity. Firstly, listen to their questions. I once visited a classroom ofseven-year-olds to talk about science as a job. The children asked me “textbookquestions” about schooling, salary and whether I liked my job. When I finishedanswering, we sat facing one another in silence. Finally I said, “Now that we’vefinished with your lists, do you have questions of your own aboutscience?” After a longpause, a boy raised his hand,” Have you ever seen a grasshopper(蚱蜢) eat? When I tryeating leaves like that, I get a stomachache. Why?” This began a setof questions that lasted nearly two hours.  Secondly, givethem time to think. Studies over the past 30 years have shown that, afterasking a question, adults typically wait only one second or less for an answer,no time for a child to think. When adults increase their “wait time” to threeseconds or more, children give more logical(符合逻辑的),complete and creative answers.  Thirdly, watchyour language. Once you have a child involved in a science discussion, don’tjump in with “That’s right” or “Very good”. These words work well whenit comes to encouraging good behavior. But in talking about science, quickpraise can signal that discussion is over. Instead, keep things going bysaying, “That’s interesting” or “I’d never thought of it that waybefore”, or coming up with more questions or ideas.  Never push a childto “Think”. It doesn’t make sense, children are always thinking, withoutyour telling them to. What’s more, this can turn a conversation into aperformance. The child will try to find the answer you want, in as few words aspossible, so that he will be a smaller target for your disagreement.  Lastly, showdoesn’t tell. Real-life impressions of nature are far more impressive than anylesson children can learn from a book or a television program. Let childrenlook at their fingertips through a magnifying glass(放大镜), and they’llunderstand why you want them to wash before dinner. Rather than saying thatwater evaporates (蒸发),set a pot of water to boil and let them watch the water leveldrop.  60. According tothe passage, children are natural scientists, and to raise their interest, themost important thing for adults to do is    .  A. to share the children’s curiosity B. to let them seethe world around    C. to explaindifficult phrases about science D. to supply the children with lab equipment 61. In the lastsentence of the first paragraph, the word “lists” could best be replaced by    .  A. any questions         B. textbook questions    C. questions aboutscience       D. questions seven-year-oldsare curious about62. According tothe passage, children can answer questions in a more logical, complete andcreative way if adults    .  A. wait at least for three seconds after a question  B. tell them toanswer the next day  C. ask them toanswer quickly     D. wait for one ortwo seconds after a question 63. In which ofthe following paragraph(s) does the author tell us what to say to encourage children in ascience discussion? A. The second andthird.    B. Thefourth and fifth.  C. The fifth andsixth.      D.The seventh.    CThe twentiethcentury saw greater changes than any century before: changes for the better,c changes that brought a lot of benefits to human beings,changes that put man in danger. Many things caused the changes, but, in myopinion, the most important was the progress in science.Scientific research in physics and biology has vastly broadened ourviews. It has given us a deeper knowledge of the structure of matte it has brought us a better understanding of the nature of life and ofits continuous development. Technology-the application of science-has made bigadvances that have benefited us in nearly every part of life.The continuationof such activities in the twenty-first century will result in even greateradvantages to human beings: in pure science - a wider and deeper knowledge inal in applied science - a more reasonable sharing ofmaterial benefits, and better protection of the environment.Sadly, however,there is another side to the picture. The creativity of science has been employedin doing damage to mankind. The application of science and technology to thedevelopment and production of weapons of mass destruction has created a realdanger to the continued existence of the human race on this planet. We haveseen this happen in the case of nuclear weapons, Although theiractual use has so far occurred only the Second World War, the number of nuclearweapons that were produced and made ready for us was so large that if theweapons had actually been used, the result could have been the ruin of thehuman race, as well as of many kinds of animals.WilliamShakespeare said, “The web of our life is of a mingled yarn(沙线), good and illtogether.” The above brief review of the application of only one part of humanactivities - science seems to prove what Shakespeare said. But does it have tobe so? Must the ill always go together with the good? Are we biologicallyprogrammed for war?64.Which of thefollowing best shows the structure of the passage?    ①=Paragraph 1,  ②=Paragraph 2, ③=Paragraph 3, ④=Paragraph 4, ⑤=Paragraph 565.From the fourthparagraph, we can infer that  ___________.A.a great manynuclear weapons actually used for warB.a large number ofnuclear weapons should have been used for warC.the author isdoubtful about the ruin of human beings by nuclear weaponsD.the author isanxious about the huge number of nuclear weapons on the earth66.The underlinedword “mingled” in the last paragraph most probably means  ___________.A.simple  B.mixed  C.sad  D.happy67.What do you thinkthe author is most likely to suggest if he continues to write?A.Furtherapplication of science to war. B.More reading ofWilliam Shakespeare.C.Proper us ofscience in the new century.  D.Effective ways toseparate the good from the ill.D I entered St Thoma’s Hospital as a medical student at the age of18 and spent five years there. I was an unsatisfactory student, for my heart,as you might have guessed, was not in it. I wanted, I had always wanted to be awriter, and in the evening, after my high tea, I wrote and read. Before long, Iwrote a novel, called “Liza of Lambeth”, which I sent to a publisher and wasaccepted. It appeared during my last year at the hospital and had something ofa success. It was of course an accident, but naturally I did not know that. Ifelt I could afford to give up medicine and make w so,three days after I graduated from the school of medicine, I set out for Spainto write another book. Looking back now and knowing as I do the terribledifficulties of making a living by writing, I realize I was taking a fearfulrisk. It never even occurred to me.The next ten years were very hard, and I earned an average of &100a year. Then I had a bit of luck. The manager of the Court Theatre put o the next play he arranged to put on was not ready , andhe was at his wits’ end. He read a play of mine and, though he did not muchlike it, he thought it might just run for the six weeks till the play he had inmind to follow it with could be produced. It ran for fifteen months. Within ashort while I had four plays running in London at the same time. Nothing of thekind had ever happened before. I was the talk of the town. One of the studentsat St Thomas’s Hospital asked the famous surgeon with whom I had worked whetherhe remembered me. “Yes, I remember him quite well, “he said. “ One of ourfailures, I’m afraid. “ 68. Which of the following statements is not true? A. The author was very pleased to have his book published but hedidn’t realize it was something of an accident. B. The success of his first book led the author to think he couldafford to make writing his profession.C. The author knew he was running a terrible risk when he decidedto become a writer. D. The author became a writer after graduation but was not asuccessful one. 69. In the second paragraph, “… he was at his wits’ end “means________. A. he was having a nervous breakdown    B. he was out of his wisdom C. he did not know what to do           D.he almost went mad 70. The manager of the Court Theatre agreed to put the author’splay on the stage because _____________. A. he thought it would run for fifteen months B. he knew it was one of the author’s best plays shown in London C. he had just put on a play that failed D. the play he had arranged to put on was not ready 71. The author became the talk of the town. The reason was that__________. A. he talked with a great many people in London about his plays B. the plays he wrote were excellently performed in London C. his performances in the Court Theatre were unexpectedly D. he was criticized by an eminent surgeon as one of their failures
APresident Barack Obama has apologized for a gaffe (失言) in which he described his bowlingskills as akin to participants in the Special Olympics, a sports programfor people with intellectual disabilities.Obama made the mistake during an interview on Thursday night on“The Tonight Show” with host Jay Leno, the first time a sitting U.S. presidenthad been on the show.Talking about living in the White House, Obama said he had beenpracticing his bowling in the home’s bowling alley and had scored a 129 out ofa possible 300.It was an improvement on the embarrassing 37 he had rolled duringa stop on the presidential campaign trail a year ago. “It’s like-it was likeSpecial Olympics or something,” Obama said.The Special Olympics is a global nonprofit organization servingsome 200 million people with intellectual disabilities, with a presence innearly 200 countries worldwide.Soon after the Jay Leno interview, Obama telephoned SpecialOlympics chairman Tim Shriver to apologize.Shriver told ABC’s “Good Morning America” television show thatObama had apologized “in a way that I think was very moving” and that he said“he did not intend to humiliate (羞辱) the population, didn’t want to embarrass or give anybody anymore reason for pain or kind of suffering.”Shriver said people should gain a lesson from the incident.“I think it’s important to see that words hurt. Words do matter.And these words in some respect, can be seen as humiliating or a put-down topeople with special needs, do cause pain. And they do result in stereotypes,” Shriver said.White House spokesman Bill Burton said Obama “made an offhandremark making fun of his own bowling that was in no way intended to look downupon the Special Olympics.”“He thinks that the Special Olympics are a wonderful program thatgives an opportunity to shine to people with disabilities from around theworld,” Burton said.56. What does the underlined word “akin” in Paragraph 1 mean?  A. skillful       B. similar        C. appealing        D.superior57. Which of the following statements is true?A. Obama loves sports and is especially gifted at bowling.B. Obama apologized for his remarks via ABC’s TV show. C. The Special Olympics are for various disabled people.D. The Special Olympics don’t intend to make any money.58. What does Shriver mean by saying people should gain a lessonfrom the incident?A. Disabled people cannot be humiliated.     B. One should be carefulwith his words.   C. An apologyfor wrong words is wanted.      D.Words matter even more than actions. 59. The passage is mainly about ________.   A. Obamareceiving a TV interview            B.Obama looking down on the disabled  C. Obamaapologizing for his gaffe           D.Obama being attacked for his words
第三节  阅读理解(共20题,每题2分,共40分)
第二节  完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,共30分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项。In some cities, workaholism (废寝忘食工作) isso common that people don’t consider it unusual. They accept the lifestyle as  36  . Government workers in Washington,D. C.,  37  , frequently work sixty to seventyhours a week. They don’t do this
they do it because they  38 . Workaholism can be a  39   problem. Because true workaholics wouldrather work than do anything else, they  40   have no i that is,they might not  41  movies, sports, or other types ofentertainment. Most of all, they  42   to sit and do nothing. The lives ofworkaholics are usually stressful , and the tension(紧张)and worry can cause  43   problems such as heart attacks andstomach diseases.  44  , typical workaholics don’t pay muchattention to their families. Their marriages may end in  45   as they spend little time with theirfamilies.
  Is workaholism  46   dangerous? Perhaps not. There are,certainly, people who work  47   under stress. Some studies show that manyworkaholics have great energy and interest in work. The  48   is so pleasurable that they are actuallyvery happy. For most workaholics, work and entertainment are the same thing.Their jobs  49  t this keepsthem busy and creative.  50   do workaholics enjoy their jobs so much?There are several  51   to work. Of course , it provides peoplewith paychecks, and this is important. But it offers  52   financial security. It provides peoplewith self- they have a feeling of satisfaction  53  they have produced a challengingpiece of work and are able to say “I  54   it”. Psychologists claim that their workgives people an identity(自身价值). After they take part inwork, they  55   a sense of self and individualism. 36.A.strange     B.boring         C.pleasant        D.normal 37.A.for example  B.on the other hand C.what’s more     D.afterall 38.A.agree      B.promise        C.dare           D.want 39.A.slight      B.serious         C.obvious        D.difficult 40.A.still        B.probably        C.certainly        D.mostly 41.A.afford      B.enjoy          C.watch         D.allow 42.A.dream      B.decide         C.intend         D.hate 43.A.physical    B.cultural         C.social          D.mental 44.A.Therefore   B.However       C.Anyway        D.Besides 45.A.happiness   B.silence         C.failure         D.surprise 46.A.sometimes   B.always         C.seldom         D.hardly 47.A.sadly       B.differently       C.efficiently       D.slowly 48.A.study      B.family         C.life            D.work 49.A.equip      B.pack          C.provide        D.fill 50.A.When      B.Why          C.How          D.Where 51.A.factors     B.advantages      C.steps          D.ways 52.A.no more    B.moreor less     C.nomore than    D.morethan 53.A.when      B.before         C.unless         D.until 54.A.valued      B.failed          C.caught         D.made 55.A.give       B.lose           C.get            D.need
35. She thought herself _______ to her friends because her familywas rich.  A. superior    B.better     C. richer     D.higher
34. I have no _______ to the plan, so long asit would not cost too much.   A. refusal    B. comment    C. idea    D.objection
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多关于 过程与结果的名言 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信