It's half past sixten now.(half past sixten提问)

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
It is (half past eight).对括号内提问
淡定°WJ4139
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
What time is it (多少点了?)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码根据对话情景和内容,从对话后所给的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。请将答案写在答题卷指定区域的横线上。 选项中有两项为多余选项。Mike: Hello, may I speak to Frank?Frank: 1Mike: Hi, Frank! This is Mike speaking.Frank: Hi, Mike. What’s up?Mike:2Frank: Nothing much. Do you have any ideas?Mike: Shall we go to the theatre? 3Frank: A new film? Good idea. How can we get there?Mike: Shall we go there by bike?Frank: OK, let’s go by bike. 4Mike: What about a quarter past ten?Frank: Why not a little earlier? 5Mike: Good. No problem.Frank: Where shall we meet then?Mike: Let’s meet outside our school gate.Frank: All right. See you then.A.What are you going to do next Sunday morning?B.I hear Rock of Ages is on.C.When shall we meet?D.Speaking!E. I am Frank.F. Let’s make it half past nine.G. How about half past ten? - 跟谁学
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索无锡
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:根据对话情景和内容,从对话后所给的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。请将答案写在答题卷指定区域的横线上。 选项中有两项为多余选项。Mike: Hello, may I speak to Frank?Frank: 1Mike: Hi, Frank! This is Mike speaking.Frank: Hi, Mike. What’s up?Mike:2Frank: Nothing much. Do you have any ideas?Mike: Shall we go to the theatre? 3Frank: A new film? Good idea. How can we get there?Mike: Shall we go there by bike?Frank: OK, let’s go by bike. 4Mike: What about a quarter past ten?Frank: Why not a little earlier? 5Mike: Good. No problem.Frank: Where shall we meet then?Mike: Let’s meet outside our school gate.Frank: All right. See you then.A.What are you going to do next Sunday morning?B.I hear Rock of Ages is on.C.When shall we meet?D.Speaking!E. I am Frank.F. Let’s make it half past nine.G. How about half past ten?根据对话情景和内容,从对话后所给的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。请将答案写在答题卷指定区域的横线上。 选项中有两项为多余选项。Mike:& Hello, may I speak to Frank?Frank: &&1&Mike:& Hi, Frank! This is Mike speaking.Frank: Hi, Mike. What’s up?Mike:&&&2&Frank: Nothing much. Do you have any ideas?Mike:& Shall we go to the theatre? &&3&Frank: A new film? Good idea. How can we get there?Mike:& Shall we go there by bike?Frank: OK, let’s go by bike. &&4&Mike:& What about a quarter past ten?Frank: Why not a little earlier? &&5&Mike:& Good. No problem.Frank: Where shall we meet then?Mike:& Let’s meet outside our school gate.Frank: All right. See you then.A.What are you going to do next Sunday morning?B.I hear Rock of Ages is on.C.When shall we meet?D.Speaking!E. I am Frank.F. Let’s make it half past nine.G. How about half past ten?科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】D【小题2】A【小题3】B【小题4】C【小题5】F解析【小题1】如果正是本人接电话,就直接说:Speaking!【小题2】根据下文Nothing much.可知,上文询问有何打算。【小题3】根据下文的回答,可知,他在说一部电影。【小题4】根据下文提出的建议,可知,问什么时间碰面。【小题5】根据前面说的为什么不早一点,可知,应该比十点早,故选F。知识点:&&&&&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
it is [half past nine ]now 对括号中的部分提问[ ]the[ ]now
大爱御姐0937
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
What time is it (now)?now可加可不加因为half past nine是9点半的意思.那么整句话的意思就是现在9点半.对“9点半”画线提问就是对时间的提问,问时间用What time .综上所述 答案就是 What time is it (now)?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
What time is it now?
what's the time now?或者what time it's now?都可以
扫描下载二维码3,897,429 members &#,243 ebooks
Bestsellers - This Week
Foreign Language Study
Bestsellers - Last 6 months
Philosophy
Archaeology
Photography
Architecture
Graphic Books
Health & Fitness
Political Science
Biography & Autobiography
Psychology & Psychiatry
Body Mind & Spirit
House & Home
Business & Economics
Children's & Young Adult Fiction
Juvenile Nonfiction
Language Arts & Disciplines
Crafts & Hobbies
Science Fiction
Current Events
Literary Collections
Literary Criticism
Literary Fiction
Social Science
The Environment
Mathematics
Sports & Recreation
Family & Relationships
Study Aids
Technology
Transportation
Folklore & Mythology
Food and Wine
Performing Arts
True Crime
Foreign Language Books
Buy this eBook
Preview (read now)
Add to my own site
Buy multiple copies
Copy/Paste
PDF 7 pages every 1 daysePub 7 pages every 1 dayseb20 20% every 30 days
Read Aloud
PDF offePub offeb20 on
This ebook is available for the following devices:
iPhone iPad Android Kindle Fire Windows Mac Sony Reader Cool-er Reader Nook Kobo Reader iRiver Story
Much of this book is a record of the time the author spent between 1965 and 1970 as an English teacher in Aneiza - a provincial town in central Saudi Arabia. In an entertaining series of anecdotes, he describes the daily life and customs of its people, his relations with colleagues and students at the local secondary school, and the events leading up to his ‘removal’ from the town he had come to regard as home, his transfer to Riyadh, and final departure from the country.In the 1960s Aneiza was still living partly in the age of Charles Doughty, the 19th-century explorer who stayed there for some weeks in the 1870s, and architecturally the town had changed little over the intervening decades. On the other hand, its mid-20th-century inhabitants were very much aware of what was happening in the wider world and felt deeply involved with events in the region. This involvement is reflected in a chapter on inter-Arab politics, the Six-Day War of June 1967, and its causes and aftermath.The author’s story does not end in 1970. In ‘Journey to Makkah’ he writes of his transition from agnosticism to Islam and gives us an account of his pilgrimage to Makkah in 1996 in the company of one of his old students from Aneiza.Finally, in ‘Aneiza Revisited’, he describes the town in its 21st-century incarnation during his return visit in 2011. Despite Aneiza’s material transformation, however, with its concrete and glass buildings and fast food outlets, he found that, despite looking very different, it had still managed to retain its intimate social character and essential congen
May 2014240 ISBN 4Read online, or download in secure EPUB or secure PDF format
Title: Half Past Ten in the Afternoon
James Budd&
Subject categories}

我要回帖

更多关于 half past six 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信