Bruce comes from England改为同义句转换在线翻译器

& “My name is Howard. I...”习题详情
184位同学学习过此题,做题成功率83.6%
My name is Howard. I am from UK. Here is a photo of my school Class Nine, Grade One. The name of our school is Talent Cultivated High School(励才中学). We are learning Chinese in the school. Our Chinese teacher is Jo dong. She comes from Taiwan. Can you see her in the picture?You can see my classmates in the photo, too. Bruce is tall and has black hair. He is good at①volleyball. He’s on the school team. The girl &&&&②&&&&a yellow dress is May. She is short and she is good at Maths. Sandra’s hair is long. She can speak French(法语). Joy is a black girl. She has short hair. She likes swimming very much. She is in the swimming team. I like music. Can you find me? The boy with glasses is me. Monica is new here. She is from Macao. She has long black hair and black eyes. ③She speaks English very well, and she is very good at computer. 【小题1】根据短文内容在①②处各填一词。&&&&&& &&&&【小题2】找出同义句:May is wearing a yellow dress&&&&【小题3】根据短文内容回答问题。Where is his Chinese teacher from?&&&&【小题4】把③译成汉语。&&&&【小题5】在文中找出文章的标题。&&&&playing& in&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-江苏兴化顾庄等三校初一下学期第一次月度联考英语卷
分析与解答
习题“My name is Howard. I am from UK. Here is a photo of my school Class Nine, Grade One. The name of our scho...”的分析与解答如下所示:
本文描述了一张班级的合影照,具体介绍了照片中的不同人物,包括中文老师,具体是对同学的详细介绍和对我自己的简单描述。【小题1】is good at doing意为“擅长做某事”;打排球通常用动词play;即play volleyball;in a yellow dress 为介词短语做定语,修饰the girl;故答案为playing& in【小题2】May is wearing a yellow dress和短文中的第二段中的The girl in a yellow dress is May意思完全相同;故答案为The girl in a yellow dress is May【小题3】根据第一段 Our Chinese teacher is Jo dong. She comes from Taiwan. 可知,中文老师来自于台湾;故答案为She is from Taiwan【小题4】本句为and连接的并列句,故答案为她英语讲得很好,而且还擅长电脑【小题5】文中的第二句即是文章的主题句;故答案为Here is a photo of my school Class Nine, Grade One
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
My name is Howard. I am from UK. Here is a photo of my school Class Nine, Grade One. The name of our...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“My name is Howard. I...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“My name is Howard. I am from UK. Here is a photo of my school Class Nine, Grade One. The name of our school is Talent Cultivated High School(励才中学). We are learning Chinese in the school. Our Chinese teacher is Jo dong. She comes from Taiwan. Can you see her in the picture?You can see my classmates in the photo, too. Bruce is tall and has black hair. He is good at①volleyball. He’s on the school team. The girl ____②____a yellow dress is May. She is short and she is good at Maths. Sandra’s hair is long. She can speak French(法语). Joy is a black girl. She has short hair. She likes swimming very much. She is in the swimming team. I like music. Can you find me? The boy with glasses is me. Monica is new here. She is from Macao. She has long black hair and black eyes. ③She speaks English very well, and she is very good at computer. 【小题1】根据短文内容在①②处各填一词。____ ____【小题2】找出同义句:May is wearing a yellow dress____【小题3】根据短文内容回答问题。Where is his Chinese teacher from?____【小题4】把③译成汉语。____【小题5】在文中找出文章的标题。____”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“My name is Howard. I am from UK. Here is a photo of my school Class Nine, Grade One. The name of our school is Talent Cultivated High School(励才中学). We are learning Chinese in the school. Our Chinese teacher is Jo dong. She comes from Taiwan. Can you see her in the picture?You can see my classmates in the photo, too. Bruce is tall and has black hair. He is good at①volleyball. He’s on the school team. The girl ____②____a yellow dress is May. She is short and she is good at Maths. Sandra’s hair is long. She can speak French(法语). Joy is a black girl. She has short hair. She likes swimming very much. She is in the swimming team. I like music. Can you find me? The boy with glasses is me. Monica is new here. She is from Macao. She has long black hair and black eyes. ③She speaks English very well, and she is very good at computer. 【小题1】根据短文内容在①②处各填一词。____ ____【小题2】找出同义句:May is wearing a yellow dress____【小题3】根据短文内容回答问题。Where is his Chinese teacher from?____【小题4】把③译成汉语。____【小题5】在文中找出文章的标题。____”相似的习题。高一英语作业(总)(附答案)
英 语 试 题一V.单项选择(共 20 小题,每小题 1 分,计 20 分) 21.My father is engineer. He works very hard. A. a B. an C. the D. 不填 22. Look at the photo. The girl beside is Nancy. A. I B. my C. me D. mine 23.You must ride your bike the right side of the road. A. at B. on C. in D. for 24.Can you imagine what life will be like in time? A.20 years’ B.20 year’s C.20-years’ D.20-years 25. The air in the countryside is . So many people from the city go there on weekends. A. soft B. pretty C. fresh D. delicious 26. There a lot of rain in this area in August every year. A. is B. was C. are D. were 27. The children a P.E. class on the playground when it suddenly began to rain. A. have B. are having C. had D. were having 28. I tried several jackets on, but of them looked good. A. both B. either C. none D. neither 29. wonderful movie! We like it very much. A. What B. What a C. How D. How a 30. Susan will not arrive at the airport on time she hurries up. A. once B. if C. when D. unless 31. David jumped in the long jump. He won the game. A. longest B. farthest C. fastest D. highest 32.Nick a new camera. He has taken lots of pictures with it. A. buys B. is buying C. bought D. will buy 33. --Please bring your homework to school tomorrow, Steven. --OK. I . A. will B. won’t C. do D. don’t 34. Thomas, please be quiet. The others hear very well. A. can’t B. mustn’t C. shouldn’t D. needn’t 35. Last year, Li Hua, a college student, to work for the Olympic Games. A. is choosing B. is chosen C. was choosing D. was chosen 36. This is the dictionary Mum gave me for my birthday. A. which B. what C. whose D. whom 37. those lights, please. Don’t use so much energy. A. Take off B. Put on C. Turn off D. Turn on 38. How’s Annie? I her for a long time. A. don’t see B. won’t see C. didn’t see D. haven’t seen 39. We are going for a picnic tomorrow. I’ll call Wendy to make sure . A. why to start B. when to start C. what to start D. which to start 40. You are growing so fast. Can you tell me now? A. how fast are you B. how fast you are C. how tall are you D. how tall you are VI.完形填空(共 10 小题,每小题 1 分,计 10 分) 阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后各小题所给的四个选项中选出最佳选项。 These days, it is easier for us to travel to other countries than ever before. However, there is a big difficulty that most of us 41 when we meet people in other countries―we can not communicate with them. There are 42 where English is still not spoken, though it is the most widely known language. So, wouldn’t it be 43 if there was one language that could be understood by anyone anywhere in the world? Esperanto that was created in 1887 may be the world’s 44 truly international language. In fact, although 45 artificial(人造的)languages have been already created, only Esperanto has had much success. It’s learners say that it is about four times 46 to learn than other languages. Spelling and pronunciation are both easy, too. For example, it does not have silent 47 like the Dh‖ in Dhonest‖. If you 48 a word, you can spell it without any difficulty. The grammar is also as simple as possible: only sixteen basic 49 ,no irregular verbs(不规则动词), only six verb endings. In short, Esperanto should be attractive(有吸引力的)as a language to learn,50 there is a problem: how many people have met anyone who can really speak it? Anyway, we hope that some day one language can be mastered easily by anyone. 41. A.need B. miss C. face D. touch 42. A.offices B. schools C. cities D. places 43. A.safe B. nice C. funny D. difficult 44. A.first B. another C. last D. other 45. A.little B. a little C. few D. a few 46. A.better B. easier C. slower D. shorter 47. A.marks B. parts C. words D. letters 48. A.hear B. see C. watch D. notice 49. A.subjects B. sentences C. rules D. lessons 50. A.and B. but C. so D. because VII.阅读理解(共 20 小题,每小题 2 分,计 40 分) 阅读 A、B、C 三篇材料,然后从各小题所给的四个选项中选出最佳选项。 Jane Goodall first made friends with a chimp(黑猩猩)when she was one year old. On her first birthday her mother carried her to the zoo near her home and bought her a toy chimp. She loved her furry(毛绒)friend very much. At age 7, Jane Goodall read Dr. Doolittle,a book about a doctor who could talk to animals. She wanted to be able to talk to her favorite animal, too. She expected to go to Africa some day so that she could learn more about chimps. When Jane grew up, she still dreamed of going to Africa. She got her wish when she was 26 years old. She went to Gombe National Park where many chimps lived in the forests. Jane watched the chimps closely day after day. She saw that they were a lot like people. They could think and make plans. They used tools. They showed their fears, pain, or pleasure. Sometimes, they fought. Often, they hugged(拥 抱)and kissed. Scientists were surprised by what they saw. They knew that the relation between chimps and humans was the closest. However, they did not know they acted so much like us. Jane still has the toy chimp she was given as a child. She has studied her furry friends for over 30 years. Now, She speaks for them to groups around the world. She hopes that what she has to say will make others do something to protect chimps from being hurt. 51. When Jane was 7, she wanted . A. to read Dr. Doolittle B. to talk to animals, too C. to buy another toy chimp D. to meet a doctor at once 52. Jane went to Gombe National Park to . A. have a trip there B. train a baby chimp C. learn more about chimps D. protect the chimps there 53. The scientists were surprised when they heard that . A. the chimps could act so much like humans B. Jane had been in Africa for such a long time C. Jane watched the chimps closely day after day. D. Jane still had the toy chimp she was given as a child. 54. Jane speaks for chimps to groups around the world to . A. help the scientists learn more about chimps. B. study her furry friends in some other countries. C. make more people do something to protect chimps D. let people know that chimps are lovely animals. 55. From the passage, we can learn that . A. Jane found more about chimps than the scientists did B. Jane dreamed of going Africa when she was 26 C. Jane could talk to chimps with the help of the scientists D. Jane knew nothing about chimps before going to Africa B Click(点击) and shop Do you always go shopping at the supermarket or often forget to buy something? If you do forget something, we believe you never want to go back for it. But with Webshop, our new Internet shopping service, you won’t have to. Also avoid standing so long to pay for what you get. Start shopping online now! Eat what you like Do you usually want to avoid eating any spicy(辛辣的)food? Do you always regret drinking too much fzzy(起泡 的)drinks? Well, now it is time for you to hold a chance to change the things. You’d better try taking our Gasgo and begin to feel the difference! 24 hours to success Do you regret not working harder at school? Do you want to improve your languages? With Polyglot’s system(系 统),you can learn to speak any language in 24 hours! Try following our system and see how different it is from the rest. Why not make an early start in a class today?You are never too old to surf(冲浪) Do you want to surf the Internet but think you’re too old to start learn new skills? If so,why not take a course at CompuWiz? We promise to make you master a computer whatever your age. Don’t forget to call us before July 1st at , and receive a 50% lower price on lessons.56. With Webshop, you . A. often forget to buy what you need B. have to stand to pay for the things C. can buy everything you need easily D. can not go back to buy what you forget 57.If you do not like to eat something spicy or drink something fizzy, you may try to see how different it is. A.Polyglot B.Gasgo C.puWiz 58.Try to and you will learn any language in a very short time. A.click on the Webshop B.take the Gasgo C.follow Polyglot’s system D.call at .You can save 50% of your money if you before July 1st. A.do shopping with Webshop B.hold a chance to try Gasgo C.start early with Polyglot’s system D.learn surfing the Internet at CompuWiz 60.According to the passage, one can . A.take a surfing course at Webshop in a class B.possibly learn to speak English in 24 hours C.try taking Gasgo food or drinks when he is old D.do shopping online without paying for his things C If you have failed in the past to try to make big chances in life, try again now, one tiny step at a time. Every year it is the same. As December comes to an end, you think about the new year and all the ways you want to improve your life. But as you start to write down your hopes for the new year, you think about the last year. You excitedly write down all the changes you are going to make, but by the end of January those ideas get lost in your busy life. Here is a suggestion: Forget the too big, hard-to-achieve goals and just think about the small ones. DWe often think that we have to do everything in big steps, even though it is so hard for us to reach it,‖said Robert Maurer,who recently wrote the book One Small Step Can Change Your Life. DWhat we try to do is to begin with such a small step that we can not find any excuse not to do it.‖ DKaizen‖,a Japanese word,is used to mean change behavior and attitudes(态 度)。 During World War II,American factory managers were able to increase productivity by trying small,continuous improvements instead of sudden changes. After the war, the idea was brought to a rebuilding(重建)Japan. It made Japan develop fast. The Japanese called it Dkaizen‖,which means Dimprovement‖. Maurer studied the idea and did some experiments with it. DKaizen‖could possibly help people succeed in doing everything. 61.At the end of Dcecember, people usually . A.fail to make big changes B.plan for the last year C.think about the new year D.try to lose their ideas 62.Robert Maurer wrote a book to tell us 。 A.we should do everything in big steps B.how to change one’s life with one small step C.we should try a lot of sudden changes D.how to find a small step without any excuse 63.The underlined part Dincrease productivity‖in the passage means . A.提高生产率 B.增加成本 C.增加出口量 D.提高待遇 64.The writer of the passage suggests we should . A.make changes at the end of the year B.do few experiments with Dkaizen‖ C.do thing with hard-to-achieve goals D.take a tiny step to achieve big goals 65.Which of the following is TRUE from the passage? A.You can achieve you goals if you are not too busy B.Robert Maurer studied Dkaizen‖and found it helpful C.You cannot find any excuse not to reach a big goal D. DKaizen‖was brought to Japan during World War II D 阅读下面短文,把 A~D 四个句子填入文中空缺处(66~69),使短文内容完 整正确,然后完成第 70 题。 We often hear that children wish they were grown-ups,and that old people wish they were young. 66 The happiest people enjoy what each age gives them without wasting their time in useless regrets. Childhood(童年)is a time when there are few duties. A child is fed, looked after and loved by all grown-ups like parents or grandparents. 67 However, for older people they often lose their interest in those things. On the other hand,a child may also have some pains with him. 68 He is often told not to do something. He will certainly be shouted at at a for doing something wrong. When a child grows up,he can no longer expect others to pay for his food,clothes,room and many other things. 69 If he still spends most of his time playing as he used to in childhood, he will go hungry. If,however, he works hard and has no trouble, he can build up his own position in society with great happiness. A.What’s more,life is always giving new things to him B.And he has to work if he wants to live comfortably C.He is not so free to do what he wishes to do D.Each age has its own pleasures and its own pains 70.What is the best title of the passage? A.Childhood Is a Happy Time B.No Pains at Any Age C.Happy Position in Society D.Enjoy Your Whole Life 试题二 Ⅴ. 单项选择(共 20 小题,每小题 1 分,计 20 分) 选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。 26. I really like _____ book you lent me yesterday. A. a A. on A. he A. tastes A. What A. either ―In ten minutes. A. How much A. waits for A. may do A. more careful A. improve A. is A. will arrive A. served A. put on A. what A. write A. Though B. How often B. waited for B. must do B. careful B. will improve B. are B. was arriving B. to serve B. put up B. who B. wrote B. When C. How long C. is waiting for C. may be done C. more carefully C. improved C. were C. arrives C. serve C. put away C. whom C. am writing C. Because D. How soon D. was waiting for D. must be done D. carefully D. were improving D. was D. arrived D. serves D. put down D. which D. will write D. Unless 33. My friend _____ me. I have to leave now. 34. Don’t put off today’s work for tomorrow. I mean, today’s work _____ today. 35. She always does her homework _____ than her brother. 36. Keep practicing and you _____ your English. 37. The news _____ very interesting! Tell me more! 38. Be sure to let Tom know the notice as soon as he _____. 39. More and more young people are trying to do something _____ the old. 40. Sally, _____ your sunglasses. The sun is so bright. 41. Sorry, we don’t have the coat _____ you need. 42. I _____ the wrong thing. Can I use your eraser? 43. _____ they may not succeed, they will try their best. B. an B. in B. his B. smells B. What a B. any C. the C. to C. she C. sounds C. How C. all D. 不填 D. at D. her D. feels D. How a D. both 27. Let’s play table tennis _____ Tuesday morning, shall we? 28. Is there any difference between your idea and _____? 29. This silk dress _____ so smooth. It’s made in China. 30. Mary got good grades in school. _____ excited she is! 31. Sam looks like his Dad. They are _____ tall. 32. ―_____ can you be ready, Andy? 44. Helen loves to talk about travel. She _____ many places. A. has gone to A. how much it cost C. how much it costs B. has been to C. has gone for D. has been from 45. The new-designed car is on show now. I wonder _____. B. how much did it cost D. how much does it costⅥ. 完形填空(共 10 小题,每小题 1 分,计 10 分) 阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从各小题所给的四个选项中选出最佳选项。 Stone is all around us. Stone is usually very hard, have many uses. In some 47 , artists carve (雕刻) beautiful things out of soft stones, because they can 48 persons or animals out of soft 46 it can also be soft. Stonesbe shaped easily. In ancient times, people carvedstones, which could be carried along with. While in some European countries, statues (雕塑) are carved 50 g 49 hard stones and they do not change easily. In summer, the hot sun 51 remainon these statues and in winter the snow falls on them, but theybeautiful. Stone is strong and long-lasting. So, it is stone does not catch fire as easily as they make the 54 53 52 enough for buildings. A house built ofmade of wood. Some stones are coloured, solook wonderful. People can also get a fire with stones. Besides, some 55 jewellery (珠宝). We’ve found stones are reallykinds of stones can be used to amazing. 46. A. and 47. A. countries 48. A. young 49. A. into 50. A. shines 51. A. even 52. A. good 53. A. this 54. A. stones 55. A. find B. but B. cities B. old B. ofC. or C. factories C. small C. for C. puts C. never C. long C. one C. fire C. buyD. so D. parks D. big D. from D. fits D. often D. old D. it D. wood D. makeB. drops B. still B. big B. none B. buildings B. sellⅦ. 阅读理解(共 15 小题,每小题 2 分,计 30 分) 阅读 A、B、C 三篇材料,然后从各小题所给的四个选项中选出最佳选项。 A My parents taught me not to waste food. My mom always found ways to make leftovers (剩余食物) taste good. I went to Ilan to learn about some of their special foods. As I was there, I learned about the food and the history of the area. I learned that they don’t waste food, either, and they use leftovers! Many years ago, there was not enough food for everyone. People learned to cook and eat almost everything. They had to think of ways to make special dishes. One of these dishes is kao zha. It’s made with leftovers like meat, soup, oil and fat. That might not sound very good, but it does taste good. Today, kao zha is a special dish at big banquets (宴会). Another famous dish is called zao bing. It’s made with fruit, meat and other things. I really liked it! But I didn’t want to eat too much. It has a lot of fat in it. I smelled something burning and I saw smoke, so I found another special food of the Ilan area─duck meat. The duck meat is put in a big oven (炉子) to cook it. Smoke keeps the meat fresh. I don’t usually eat meat, but this duck meat was delicious! It tasted sweet. Ilan is a great place with delicious food. I hope I can come back again! 56. The writer learns from her parents __________. A. not to eat leftovers C. not to waste food 57. She finds that people in Ilan __________. A. always waste food C. don’t have enough food A. fruit, meat and other things C. some different leftovers A. two B. three B. don’t use leftovers D. can cook special food B. fresh and sweet duck meat D. meat, soup and fruit C. four D. five B. to eat good food D. to make good food58. Kao zha is a good dish that is made with __________.59. There are __________ kinds of special foods mentioned in the passage. 60. From the passage, we know that __________. A. there was not enough food in Ilan long ago B. leftovers can’t be used to cook delicious food C. zao bing is a famous dish without any fat in it D. the writer is interested in very big banquets B Editor (编辑) Wanted Editor needed to direct the work of new music magazine. At least two years editorial experience needed. Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Some overtime required. Send your personal information to: P.O. Box 213, Fairview, IN. 46243.Bank Manager Town Bank is looking for a bank manager to head its downtown branch (分行). A person with 5+ years experience. Working Hours: 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM. Mail to && for more information. 61. A person with __________ of experience is needed to head the bank. A. at least two years C. three to six years B. twenty-five years D. more than five years62. You should work for __________ if you become an editor of the magazine. A. just nine hours a day C. about ten hours a day B. no less than nine hours a day D. less than 25 hours a weekTeachers Needed Language Centre needs experienced teachers for its new English teaching program. PT/FT (兼/专职) positions available. No more than 25 teaching hours a week. AM/PM changes. Teachers with background in computer skills preferred (优先). Tel: 567-1243.63. If you want to be a teacher, you can __________ for more information. Nurses in Need A. call 567-1243 B. mail to && Child Care Centre serves children from 3 to 6 years of age. It provides care five days a week, C. phone 432-3745 D. write to P.O. Box 213, Fairview and is open about ten hours a day. It is in great need of nurses with the experience of guiding 64. You need to activities such as indoor and outdoor games. Call 432-3745 or visit our (指导) different have the experience of directing different activities to __________. website: www.vps.msu.edu/cfcr. magazine A. be an editor of the music B. head a bank branch of Town Bank C. teach English in Language Centre D. work as a nurse in Child Care Centre65. Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage? A. Child Care Centre doesn’t provide care for children of all ages. B. Teachers are wanted to teach English in the Language Centre. C. One with computer skills will be preferred to head the bank. D. Your own information is available for the position of the editor. C Is there someone you hate? Well, maybe you don’t really hate them. But you get really angry every time you think of them. If you don’t let this anger go, it can turn into bitterness (痛苦). Bitterness appears when we can’t forgive (原谅) someone who has hurt us or made us angry. Someone might say or do something that hurts us. But instead of controlling the anger, we keep it deep inside. Before long, a bitter feeling begins to grow. We may think we’re hurting that person by criticizing (指责) him or her often, but we’re really only hurting ourselves. Bitterness can not only lead to serious health problems such as heart disease, but also hurt our relationships with friends and family members. No one enjoys being around an angry person for very long. If you see bitterness in your life, here are some ways to deal with it.?Accept it Instead of trying to deny your anger, make it clear to yourself and accept it. See your anger for what it is and quickly deal with it.?Stop making excuses for it You may feel you have a right to be angry. You may think you’re right and the otherperson is wrong. You may even secretly enjoy making the other person look bad. But in the end, bitterness hurts you much more than the other person. The bitterness will hold you back, and the other person will go on with his or her life.?Forgive and forget it You probably can’t completely put the anger out of your mind. But you can decide toforgive the other person. Forget it and move on. You’ll enjoy better health and peace of mind. 66. According to the passage, we might get angry when someone __________. A. holds us back B. forgets us C. doesn’t like us D. does hurt us67. Bitterness comes from __________. A. our health problems like heart disease B. the anger that lives deep inside our mind C. the person who says something that hurts us D. our relationships with friends and family members 68. The underlined word Ddeny‖ in the passage means D__________‖. A. 误解 B. 否认 C. 疏远 D. 减轻69. The best way to deal with the bitterness is to __________. A. make the person who hurts us look bad B. hate the person who hurts us very often C. accept that you are hurting the other person D. forgive the person who hurts us and forget it 70. What can we learn from the passage? A. We should enjoy someone who hurts us. B. We should pay more attention to our friends. C. The peace of mind is more important than the hurt itself. D. It’s better to let bitterness go along with the other person. Ⅸ. 任务型阅读(共 5 小题,每小题 2 分,计 10 分) 阅读短文,并按要求完成 76―80 题。 What’s your idea of a perfect mom? In America, moms of the 1950s and 60s in the TV plays were the Dperfect‖ examples. They always made freshly cooked meals and had a tidy house. It was their full-time job to care for the children and the home. It meant that the home was the real centre of mothers’ lives. But that was 40-50 years ago. Times have changed, and so have the roles of moms. In the U.S., in 1960s, society began to change. The women’s liberation movement (妇女 解放运动) caused women to question their traditional and solid roles. And women began leaving their homes to get jobs or go back to school. Society changed in Asia, too. Fifty years later, it becomes normal for mothers to work outside the home without the exception (例外). This is true in both America and Asia. Mothers today serve as presidents, CEOs, university teachers and airline pilots. In fact, they can be found in every profession (职业). But most people will tell you, their most important job is still being a mom. 76 题为判断正误(DT‖表示正确,DF‖表示错误) ;77―79 题为简略回答问题;80 题为英译汉。 76. Moms work outside the home in both America and Asia now. __________________________________________________________________________. 77. Do mothers only work in some special professions today? __________________________________________________________________________. 78. When did women begin leaving their homes to get jobs in the U.S.? __________________________________________________________________________. 79. According to the passage, what is the most important job for a perfect mom? __________________________________________________________________________. 80. Put the underlined sentence in the passage into Chinese. __________________________________________________________________________。 得 分 评卷人 Ⅹ 词语运用(共 5 小题,每小题 1 分,计 5 分) . 根据下列句子的意思及所给的汉语提示,写出空缺处单词、固定短语或 固定搭配的正确形式。 81. This is our _____________________ (三) time to plant trees. 82. I’m not really _____________________ (饥饿). I’ll just have an ice cream. 83. Computer is one of the greatest ___________________ (发明). I can’t imagine life without it. 84. They _____________________ (同意) us on some matters yesterday afternoon. 85. Mr. Smith gave us _____________________ (一条) advice on how to keep healthy. Ⅺ. 基础写作(包括 A、B 两部分,A 部分 5 分,B 部分 10 分,共计 15 分) 得 分 评卷人 A) 连词成句(共 5 小题,每小题 1 分,计 5 分) 将所给单词连成完整、正确的句子。 (单词不得重复使用,标点已给出) 86. do, like, you, English __________________________________________________________________________? 87. is, table, the, on, what __________________________________________________________________________? 88. at, is, good, nobody, everything __________________________________________________________________________. 89. to, I, how, last, winter, skate, learned __________________________________________________________________________. 90. I, my, will, true, come, hope, dream __________________________________________________________________________. 得 分 评卷人 B) 书面表达(共计 10 分) 91. 外籍教师 Richard 想了解一下你所在班级学生的到校方式。假如你 是李华,请以 DThe way I go to school‖ 为题,写一篇英语短文,向 Richard 介绍自己到校的方式。 提示:(1) How do you go to school? (2) Why do you prefer to go in that way? 要求:(1) 短文须包括所有提示内容,并围绕你所选择的某种交通方式,写出二至三个理 由,可适当发挥。 (2) 文中不得出现真实的人名、校名和地名。 (3) 词数:60~80 个。 (短文开头已给出,不计入总词数) The way I go to school I’m Li Hua. _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _________________
英语模拟试题三二、单项选择(15 小题,每小题 1 分,共 15 分) 从 A、B、C、D、四个选项中选出一个最佳答案,并将其标号填入答题卡相应的位置。 21. CMum, I’m so hot and thirsty. -Here’s the money , dear. Go and buy ________an ice cream. A .you B. me C. yourself D. myself 22.It’s reported that the sand storm is moving__________ the south year after year. A. on B. towards C. beside D. below 23.-Did you visit Tom yesterday? -No. When I got to his house, he________. A. left B. would leave C. has left D. had left 24. Hearing that song always __________me of a certain night in New York. A. thinks B. reminds C. dreams D. makes 25._______the soldiers were looking for the missing girl, it began to rain. A. Until B. After C. While D. Since 26.This________be the right way. I guess I’m missing . A. must B. could C. might D. can’t 27. CI can’t wait any longer. -If I _________you, I would wait a little longer . A. were B. am C. had been D. will be 28.Can you _______another solution to the problem? A. think up B. cheer up C. clean up D. set up 29. Roller-skating is a sport ________people of all ages can enjoy. A. who B. whom C. that D. what 30.Chen Minxia _______as a national hero for winning the first medal for our country in the 2008 Olympics . A. regarded B. is regarded C. has regarded D. had been regarded 31.The photo makes her _________much older than she really is. A. look B. looks C. to look D. looking 32.-Why not play for anther hour ? --Sorry, I can’t .I am ________the dark. A. proud of B. angry with C. terrified of D. suitable for 33. Do you think you have made a wrong ________? --I’m afraid so. She is so young and she’s never lived alone. A. decision B. solution C. expression D. experience 34.Children love the novel ._________. A. So their parents do B. So their parents are C. So do their parents D. So are their parents 35. ―Could you please tell us ______for vacation this summer? ―How about Hawaii? It has beautiful beaches. A. where would we go B. where we will go C. where we would go D. where will we go 三、完形填空(10 小题,每小题 1 分,共 10 分) 先通读短文,掌握其大意,然后从 A、B、C、D 四个选项中选出一个可以填入相应空白 处的最佳答案,并将其比标号填入答题卡相应的位置。 Picnics are about relaxing. When some people ___36___ a picnic, they may decide to go to the park. Other may go to either a beach or a lake depending on ____37___ is nearby. Those are not the only places you can have picnics, though. You can have picnics anywhere and __38___ any reason . If you have a ___39___ relative, then get everything together to share a picnic in bed. They may ___40___ having the company (陪伴) and feel better. They will certainly be happy that you think about them and decide to bring them ___41__ good to eat. Just be ready to leave the food there so that they can have some food later. Also, don’t ____42___ make something like chicken soup. Take along some fresh fruits and a salad. They need their nutrition(营养) as well as the __43___ of your company for an hour or two . The important thing is to look for ___44___ to share time with people who are important to you. Having a picnic is something that is a little ___45__or a little out of the ordinary. 36. A. get B. plan C. cook D. offer 37. A. what B. that C. where D. who 38. A. in B. with C. for D. to 39. A. happy B. sick C. friendly D. good 40. A. hate B. want C. enjoy D. hope 41. A. everything B. anything C. nothing D. something 42. A. just B. still C. ever D. even 43. A. joy B. sadness C. health D. places 44. A. help B .ways C. advice D. places 45. A. important B. interesting C. relaxing D. different 四、阅读理解(20 小题,每小题 2 分,共 40 分) 阅读下面四篇语言材料,然后按要求做题。 A There was a baker who bought his butter from a local farmer. One day the baker decided to weigh the butter. He was surprised that the farmer had been giving him less butter but he was still asked for the same price. The baker got very angry! He told the farmer he was dishonest and took him to court (法庭). In court the judge asked the farmer, DDo you have measuring wights and scales(秤杆和秤 砣) ?‖The farmer answered no. So the judge asked, DThen how do you weigh the butter you sell to the baker?‖ The farmer said, DWhen the baker started buying butter from me, I wanted to help him too, so I started buying his bread for my family. Since then I’ve been using the baker’s one pound of bread as the weight to measure (称量) my butter. So if the weight of the butter is wrong, that means the baker has been dishonest and selling less than a full pound of bread to me !‖ Many of us are quick to see the faults (错误) and wrongs of others, but we’re slow to see our own. In fact, many times we pay attention to other people’s problems and faults because we don’t want to face our own. We think we’re wise enough to know what’s wrong with everyone else, yet we’re completely blind to our own weaknesses and mistakes. 根据材料内容选择正确答案,并将其标号填入答题卡相应位置。 46. What’s the weight of the bread the baker sold to the farmer? A. Less than one pound. B. Two pounds. C. More than one pound.. D. One pound. 47. Why did the baker get angry with the farmer? A. Because the farmer lied to him. B. Because the farmer sold him butter without measuring. C. Because the butter the farmer sold him was not good enough. D. Because the butter the farmer sold him was less than it should be. 48. What can we infer (推断) from the passage? A. The farmer was dishonest. B. The baker was dishonest. C. The judge didn’t know who was honest. D. Both the farmer and the baker were honest. 49. Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage? A. The baker sold the butter to the farmer. B. The farmer asked less money for the butter. C. The baker didn’t realize his own fault (错误) in fact. D. The farmer bought a full pound of bread from the baker. 50. What does the last sentence mean? A. People usually make mistakes. B. It’s hard to find others’ wrongs. C. We can’t see our own mistakes clearly. D. If people make mistakes, they will be blind. BBarack Hussein Obama has made history by becoming the first African-American president in American history. Barack Obama was born in Hawaii on August 4, 1961. His parents separated (分开) when he was two years old and later divorced(离婚). Obama grew up with his mother in Hawaii, and for a few years in Indonesia. Later, he moved to New York, where he graduated from Columbia University in 1983. Obama met his wife, Michelle Robinson, in June 1989 and married her on October 3, 1992. The couple’s first daughter, Malia Ann, was born in 1998, followed by a second daughter, Natasha (DSasha‖), in 2001. Obama’s success is a true milestone (里程碑). It speaks to the fact that in America you really do get a chance to do anything, if you have the talent and ability and you work hard enough. Obama will not take office until 20 January, 2009. However., when he does become president, he will face many serious challenges, including two foreign wars, climate change and what he has described as Dthe worst financial crisis (经济危机) in a century‖. But Obama himself is ready to face these challenges. 根据材料内容选择正确答案,并将其标号填入答题卡相应的位置。 51. How old is Barack Obama when he becomes American president? A. 48. B.40 C. 37. D 31. 52. Obama’s success tells us that . A. any black people can become president B. you can succeed if you are talented enough C. everyone can succeed if he is lucky enough D. a talented person can succeed if he works hard enough 53. What does the underlined phrase D take office ‖in the last paragraph mean? A. 生效 B.就任 C. 离职 D. 竞选 54.According to the passage, Obama will face the following challenges except . A. climate change B. financial crisis C. population problem D. foreign wars 55. The whole passage is mainly about Obama’s . A. childhood B. family C. education D. experience C Do You Love Watching Tom and Jerry?The cartoon series, Tom and Jerry, is a very popular program. What do you think of it? Come on and try our questions. NAME Paul Smith AGE 12 SCHOOL primary schoolQuestions and Comments (评价) 1. Do you like the stories in it? 2. Do you enjoy the pictures in it?(very satisfied) 1 √ √234(not satisfied) 5Comments: The stories are great! Tom and Jerry are both lovely guys. I have fun watching it.Comments: How cute the pictures are! I really want to know who draws them. I hope one day I can learn from him how to draw cartoons. 3. Are you happy with the music in it? 4. Are you satisfied with the show time? √Comments: Every time I hear the music in it, I’ll be excited! I always follow the songs in it. √Comments: The show time is OK. If it is a little later, that’ll be better, because I’m having the painting class at 6:00 pm. Sometimes I miss the beginning of the program. What a pity! 根据材料内容选择正确答案,并将其标号填入答题卡相应的位置。 56. Who is Paul Smith? A. The chart(表格)designer. B. One of the characters. C. A primary school student. D. A primary school teacher. 57. What does the comment of the first question mean? A. Paul isn’t satisfied with the stories. B. Paul doesn’t like the pictures. C. Paul is very satisfied with the stories. D. Paul likes the music very much. 58. We can guess from the chart that Paul may be interested in________________. A. painting B. dancing C. sports D. writing 59. From the chart, we know that ____________. A. Paul is more satisfied with the show time than the music B. Paul can draw cartoons very well C. Paul has no problems with the show time D. Paul enjoys watching the cartoon series very much 60. Why did the writer design this chart? A. To see what kinds of movies people like. B. To see how people like Tom and Jerry. C. To make sure who likes the cartoon series. D. To make sure whether the show time is suitable. D The first step in planning any vacation is deciding when and where you are going. A. If you are going to a faraway place and want more quality time at your vacation destination(目的地), you may consider flying. If you enjoy the trip as much as the destination, going by train is also a good choice. B. Consider the climate at your vacation destination. Even if you travel to a warm destination, always bring at least one piece of warm clothing and a light jacket in case (以防)the temperature drops unexpectedly. C. Once you have decided where to go, the next step to decide is how to get there. This really depends on how far from home you are going and how much time you are taking. D. When you know where you are going and how you are getting there, start making all of the necessary reservations(预订). If you reserve airline tickets and hotels early, they are usually cheaper. E. Before the trip, make sure that everything is in order. Now is the time to talk to neighbors of family members about collecting your mail. The day before you leave, make sure that all of your bags are packed and that you have everything you need. 根据材料内容把以上 5 个段落排序,将每段前的标号填入答题卡相应的位置。首段和 末段已经给出。 61._________ 62._________ 63.__________ 64.__________ 65.___________________ 五、短文填空 阅读短文,用方框内所给单词的正确形式填空,使短文意思通顺、完整。注意:① 每个词 只能用一次。② 每空限填一词,有些词需要做相应的变化。③ 其中有两个多余选项。 climb but never you win they find real hope it so tall Long long ago, some frogs had a race. Whoever could reach the top of the very tall tower would be the ___66______. It was so tall that it was hard to see the top. A big crowd came around the tower to see the race. The race began. No one in the crowd ___67_____ believed that the frogs could reach the top of the tower and they often said things like, DThey will never make it to the top, Dor‖ The tower is too __68_______!‖ to each other. During the race some of the frogs could not keep ___69______, yet other brave frogs kept climbing higher and higher. Some frogs watching from the crowd continued to say, D It is too difficult. No one will make _70____.‖ More and more little frogs got tired and gave up, ___71____ one continued to go higher and higher. This one would not give up! In the end, he reached the top! All of the other little frogs wanted to know how he did it. They __72_____ out that the winner was deaf―he could not hear the crowd at all. __73_______listen to the bad things other people say because they will take ___74______most wonderful hopes and dreams away from you C the ones you have in your heart! Without __75____and dreams, you can never succeed. 66.________ 67.________ 68._______ 69.__________ 70.________ 71.________ 72.________ 73._______ 74.__________ 75.________ 六、补全对话(5 小题,每小题 2 分,共 10 分) 根据下面的对话情景,在每一个空白处填上一个恰当的句子,使对话的意义连贯、完整。 A: Have you heard that we are going to have an English speech contest next month? B: Yes. 76._____________________________________? A: Yes, of course. You know I love English and I’m good at spoken English. B: I know it’s a piece of cake for you. But 77.____________________________. A: Take it easy. Practice makes perfect. 78._____________________________. B: I hope so. 79._________________________________________? A: Sure, I’d love to. The first thing is to choose a good topic. 80.__________________? B: Not yet. There are so many topics to talk about. I really don’t know which one is better. A: OK. Let’s do it right now. 七、书面表达(15 分) 当你遇到麻烦时,你该怎面对?你能想出解决问题的方法么?请看图,选择至少两幅图 画,举例说明图片情景、问题及解决办法,写一篇如何应对生活中的困难的短文。词数 80 左右。_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________.英语综合测试题四Ⅴ.词汇运用。 (10 分) 2 A)在下列各句的空白处填入一个适当的词,使句子意思完整,语法正确。 分) (5 0 1.Don’t open the car door until the car . 0 2.Lucy hasn’t arrived home after school. Her mother seems . 8 3.Man can’t live water and air. 0 4.I usually come to school on , but sometimes I come by bike. 4 5.The People’s Republic of China is for the Great Wall. 3 B)根据句意及括号内汉语提示,用相应单词的适当形式填空。 分) (5 0 6.His uncle can speak several (语言). 7.Could you tell me how to (发音). 8.I’m (强烈地)against your idea. 9.The pool is (装满)with water. 10.They found that workers were busy (修补)the Great Wall. Ⅵ.单项选择。 (15 分) ( )1.Fred, you have so many toys . Which one would you like? A.choosing B.choosing from C.to choose D.to choose from ( )2.―Which of your parents has been ? ― of them. Dad has been to England. And mum has been to Australia. A. Neither B. Both C. Two D. All ( )3.―Are you coming to Lucy’s party? ―I’m not sure. I go to see my grandfather tonight. ( ( (( ( ((( (((A.got B.would C.can D.might )4.Tina often dresses up in strange clothes to make people her. A.notice B.visit C.hug D.believe )5.I don’t think you have to finish your homework in class, ? A.do I B.don’t you C.have you D.do you )6.Which sign shows you the way to go out in a cinema? A.NO SMOKING B.NO PARKING C.EXIT D.ENTRANCE )7.Yang Liwei traveled into space. We Chinese are proud him. A. to B./; of C. of D./; for )8.We’ll have to wait for another bus because there’s not any on this one. A.room B.seats C.rooms D.a room )9.―Do you know Susan well? ―Yes. We each other for five years. A.have got to know B.have known C.knew D.got to know )10.Little Don can draw very well he is only a boy. A. four C year C old B. four C year C old C. four C years old D. four C years C old )11.The girls the boys. They were happy that they held a party. A. so B. so C. such D. such )12.―Will you please have dinner with us tonight? ― . A.No, I will. B.Yes, please. C.Why will I have to do so? D.Sorry, I can’t. )13.We must the environment. A.keep polluting B.be stopped to pollute C.stop polluting D.prevented from polluting )14.The place interested her most was the Great wall. A.in which B.which C.where D.what )15.―When was the PRC founded ?It was founded on .(A.July 1,1921 B.August 1,1927 C.October 1,1949 D.May 1,1922 Ⅶ.句型转换。 分) (5 1.The policeman told the boys not to play football in the street. (变为一般疑问句) the policeman the boys not to play football in the street? 2.Bruce’s just come back from England. (改为反意疑问句) Bruce’s just come back from England, ? 3.A young man was making shoes near the door.(对划线部分提问) was a young man near the door? 4.Jay looks quite cool in his new shirt.(改为感叹句) Jay looks in his new shirt! 5.I’m not a Japanese. You are not a Japanese, either.(改为同义句) of us a Japanese. Ⅷ.交际运用。 (15 分) A)从方框中选择适当的句子,完成下列对话, 每个选项只能用一次。 分) (5 A:Have you ever read the novel DJane Eyre‖? B: 1 A:What a pity! It’s a wonderful book, you know. B:Well, I’ve been wanting to read it for a long time, but I can’t get a copy. The library has only three copies and 2 A:Well, 3 If you like, I’ll lend it to you. B:Thank you. 4 By the way, when can I get it? A: 5 Will you please come to my house after school? B:OK. I’ll go as soon as school is over. A.That’s very kind of you. B.I forgot where I had put it. C.You really should read it. D.They are all out. E.I’m afraid I haven’t. F.I haven’t had it with me. G.I have a copy of my own. 1. . 2. . 3. . 4. . 5. . B)根据对话内容在空白处填入适当的话语,使对话意思完整。 (10 分) A:Can I help you? B: Yes, please. Today is Mother’s Day. I (6) a present for my mother, but I have no idea what to buy. A:Maybe you can buy her some flowers. B:Great! But (7) shall I buy, roses or carnations(康乃馨)? A:I think carnations are better. They (8) happiness, sweetness and love. They are for mothers. B:(9) are they? A:Thirty yuan a bunch(束). B:OK. I’ll take it. (10) . A:Thank you and best wishes to your mother. Ⅸ.完形填空(10 分) China’s first astronaut Yang Liwei walked (1) the re C entry capsule(返回舱)of the Shenzhou V spaceship, smiling and waving to the recovery team(搜救队)on the grasslands of the Gobi Desert, Inner Mongolia. Yang had (2) 21 hours in outer space, traveling more than 600,000 kilometres in the earth’s orbit (轨道) before Shenzhou V brought him (3) at 6:07 am Beijing time on October 16. Yang said he (4) excellent after the 21 C hour journey, the first by a Chinese astronaut. At about 6:00 am, guided by she Beijing Aerospace Command and Control Centre(北 京卫星指挥控制中心), the return capsule of Shenzhou V entered China’s air space. Several minutes (5) the capsule landed (6) in Northwest China’s Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, and Yang reported Dconditions good‖. Five rescue helicopters raced towards the capsule (7) found it at 6:35 am. They said Yang felt good and the conditions within the capsule also seemed normal. At 6:51 am, Yang Liwei came out of the capsule by (8) , waving and smiling to rescuers and reporters. (9) Yang came out of the capsule, physicians immediately conducted a physical checkup(健康检查) ,which found him in good condition. At around 7:40 am, Yang was ferried(运送)by a military helicopter to Beijing, where a gala(欢乐)celebration party (10) . All this marked the complete success of the manned flight. ( )1.A.in B.out C.into D.out of ( )2.A.spent B.pay C.cost D.took ( )3.A.to B.back C.back to D.return 2 D.is feeling ( )4.A.feels B.feeled C.felt 0 D.in ( )5.A.ago B.later C.after 0 D.safely ( )6.A.slow B.slowly C.safety 8 D.since ( )7.A.and B.but C.so 0 D.itself ( )8.A.him B.lonely C.himself 4 D.Sooner ( )9.A.Just B.After C.Before 3 D.held ( )10.A.holding B.was holding C.was held 0 Ⅹ.阅读理解。 (30 分) A Now TV programs play an important part in our daily life. We can get a lot of knowledge and a lot of run from it. Today is Saturday. The following are some TV programs on different channels today. Now read these TV programs and try to find some information for you and your family members. SXTV Channel 7 13:12 Football Match SXTV Channel 6 18:30 Cartoon Film CCTV Channel 1 19:00 News Report ( ( ( ( ( XATV Channel 4 15:30 TV Play CCTV Channel 1 12:38 Law Today CCTV Channel 3 21:00 The Latest Music根据短文的内容判断下列句子正误,正确的用“T”表示,错误的“F”表示。 分) (5 )1. My grandfather is interested in laws. He can watch CCTV Channel 1 at noon. )2. My father is a football fan. He prefers football matches. He can watch CCTV Channel 1. )3. My mother likes watching TV plays. She wants to watch XATV Channel 4 in the afternoon. )4. My sister is only six years old. I want to find a program for her. I think she can watch CCTV Channel 6. )5. I am a student. I like music, but I am very busy tonight. So I can watch CCTV Channel 3 this evening. B 根据下列广告牌所示内容,选择最佳答案。 分) (5 A. B. NO SWIMMING/FISHING/ PARKING FROM ANY PART ON THE BRIDGE EAT SOME CHICKEN CAKE IN SANDWICH SHOP OR OUT NOT COLD SANWICHES C. SAT. HOURS OPEN 4:30 P. M. ―10:00 P. M. DINNERS ONLY WEEKDAY HOURS 11:00 A. M.―10:00 P. M.()6.From Sign(牌)A, what information can we get? A.You can’t walk on the bridge. B.You can’t swim here. C.You can fish here. D.You can’t cross the bridge. ( )7.Sign A also tells you not to . A.park cars from any part on the bridge B.sell fish on the right side of the bridge C.sell car parts on the bridge D.sell swimming clothes on the bridge ( )8.Sign B means you can here. A.know the weather B.buy the food C.see a film D.go out for cold drink ( )9.From Sing B you can also know that . A.food must be eaten in the shop B.food can only be eaten outside the shop C.food must be eaten in the car D.food can be eaten either on or out of the shop ( )10.From Sing C, you can in the restaurant. A.have dinner on Sunday B.have something at 11:00 p. m. on Friday C.have dinner at 9:00 p. m. on Wednesday D.have breakfast at 9:00 a. m. on Saturday C Look at the diagram (图表) below. It shows a cross-section (横截面) a mountain and of the land on each side of it. The sea is on the west side of the mountain. In January, February and March, warm wet winds blow strongly across the sea towards the mountain. The winds pick up moisture(湿气)as they blow across the sea. When clouds reach the mountain, they rise and become cooler. The higher they have to go, the cooler they become. The moisture in the clouds turns to rain. As a result, the clouds drop rain on the west side of the mountain, which sometimes has problems with flooding. Some of the clouds pass over the mountain but there is little rain in them. In July and August, strong winds blow from G towards the mountain. They pass over a wide desert, where it is always very hot. The winds become hot and dry. They rise when they meet the mountain. They do not form clouds because there is no moisture in the hot air. The diagram shows why(in many countries) there are profitable(有益的)farms on one side of a range of mountains but there is a desert on the other side. 根据短文内容选择最佳答案。 (10 分) ( )11.Suppose it is in the northern part of the earth, which season is dry? ( (((A.Spring. B.Summer. C.Autumn. D.Winter. )12.Which part in the diagram is good for farming? A.A to B. B.C to D C.E to F. D.F to G )13.After reading the passage and the diagram, what is the most important cause of the rain? A.The sea. B.The clouds. C.The mountain. D.The desert. )14.Why don’t the winds from G form clouds? A.Because the winds are not strong enough. B.Because the winds don’t pass over the desert. C.Because there is no moisture in the hot air. D.Because the winds don’t reach the mountain. )15.Which of the following statements is true? A.There are no clouds passing over the mountain. B.Point G is to the west of point A. C.When the winds meet the mountain, they always form clouds. D.The higher the clouds go, the cooler they become.D Many adults think that the decision to buy a computer is theirs. They are the world’s webmasters. But now, a US survey(调查)has found children are getting more and more interested in the Internet, The number of children using the Internet has grown to three times in the past three years. Three years ago, the number of two to 17 years old children entering webworld was eight million. Today, the number has increased to 25 million. By the year 2005, the number of children online is expected to be 42 million. More and more children are using the net because their parents use it. The survey showed that the number of parents using the net has changed from 4.5 million to 16.4 million. The survey found many other interesting facts. ◆Almost two-thirds of US families have home computers. Forty-six percent of all family members are hooked(沉迷于)on the Internet. ◆Girls are using the net as much as boys. ◆In five years, schools will become the main gateways to the Internet for children. 根据短文内容选择最佳答案。 (10 分) ( )16.By the year 2005, the number of children online will be more than today. A.8 million B.17 million C.25 million D.42 million ( )17.Why are more and more children using the net now? A.Because they needn’t go to school any more. B.Because they will have exams on the net. C.Because their parents often use the net and affect(影响)them. D.Because their teachers give lessons on the net all day. ( )18.What do you think of girls going online? A.The girls go on line less than boys. B.They spend a lot of time on the net like boys. C.They are weak in using the net. D.The girls only use the net at school. ( )19.What’s the best title of this passage? A.Adults become the owner of the Internet. B.Children lead the Internet. C.How do children use the net? D.The growing number of people entering webworld. ( )20.Which of the following are about the survey on the Internet use? ①More and more children are interested in the Internet. ②Three-fourths of us families have home computers. ③Forty-six percent of all family members are deep in the Internet. ④Boys use the net as much as girls. ⑤Schools will become the main gateways to the Internet for children in five years. A.①②③④ B.①②④⑤ C.②③④⑤ D.①③④⑤ Ⅺ.书面表达。 (15 分) 根据招聘广告和简历内容,假设您就是张平。以电子邮件形式发出一封超过 80 词的应 聘信, 对您本人优势要适当扩展。 开头已给出, 请在落款处加上 “your faithfully, Zhang Ping” . (10 分)Building Engineer Needed Graduated in famous university Good at computer Age:25-35 Excellent English One year’s experience Xixi Building Company Ltd. E-mail: .cnZhang Ping Age:25 Graduated in Zhejiang University English: CET 6(6 级) Hobby: computer games and sports Practiced one month in a company Tel:010- E-mail: Send to .cn Dear sir, 中考英语模拟试卷五二、单项选择(15 分) ( ) 21. My son is a musical boy. He plays ________ piano very well. A. a B. an C. the D. \ ( ) 22.-My pencil is different from _________-. -But ______ is the same as mine. A. T yours B. T your C. Tom’s; your D. Tom’s; yours ( ) 23.This pair of jeans looks nice _____ Sandy and she looks nice _____ blue. A. on B. in C. on D. in ( ) 24.I have ____ a raincoat ____ an umbrella. That’s why I have to wait until the rain stops. A. and B. or C. nor D. but also ( ) 25. Half of the class ____ done most of the work. The left ____ rather difficult. A. is B. is C. are D. are )26.-Would you like another cup of tea? - _______? Thanks. A. Do I B. Will I C. My I D. Am I ( ) 27. Susan enjoys walking at times, but ______ she rides back home. A. mostly B. almost C. nearly D. most ( ) 28. DHe often brings me breakfast.‖ The right structure of this sentence is ____. A. S+V+P B. S+V+IO+DO C. S+V+DO D. S+V+DO+OC ( ) 29.-Let’s meet at the school gate at 7 a.m. tomorrow. Don’t forget it. - ____________. A. OK, I will B . No, I don’t C . No, I won’t D. Yes, I do ( ) 30. About ____ the fans are waiting here. They want to see the great singer. A. two thousand of B. two thousand C. thousand of D. two thousands of ( ) 31. Jack seems _______ than you _______ ready for the exam. A. to get B. getting C. to get D. get ( )32.-__________ we make it half past seven? -What about _______ it a little earlier? A. S making B. S to make C. W making D. W to make ( ) 33. Put it down, Tom. You mustn’t read _____ letter. A. else anyone’s B. anyone’s else C. anyone else’s D. anyone else ( ) 34. _____ the sitting room looks! A. What beautiful B. How beautifully C. What beautifully D. How beautiful ( )35.-What did your father ask you? -He asked me _________. A. whom I was chatting with B. where I am with my friends C. when would I go home D. if I have finished my homework 三、完形填空(10 分) Dear Dr Bamford, I know you are a famous scientist who has done great work on cloning animals. Please excuse me for writing to you, but I need your 36 . Let me explain. I am a 58-year-old man. I’m very rich. I live in a large house. My wife died three years ago, we didn’t have children. (学校班级姓名学号 So, am I 37 ? No, because Cindy is with me. Every night we eat dinner together and watch TV. Cindy sits beside me 38 I feel very happy. I’m fascinated with her beautiful green eyes. She’s also very smart. Sometimes she thinks only about herself. But that’s what I 39 about her. She is quite a beautiful Siameses cat. There is not other cat like her in the whole world. These days I worry about 40 Cindy. She is getting older and older. Cats don’t live as 41 as humans, of course, so she will die before I do. I can’t imagine my life 42 Cindy. Well, why not get another cat after Cindy dies? 43 ! No other cat can even replace her. I have been thinking about this. Clone Cindy. Scientists are able to clone sheep and mice and other animals. They should be able to clone cats without much 44 .Luckily, I am a rich man. I don’t care how much money I will spend cloning Cindy. I think 45 to clone pets. It’s not cloning humans. What do you think? Could you clone Cindy? Sincerely, Richards White ( )36.A.cat B. animals C. help D. money ( )37.A.lonely B. healthy C. happy D. lucky ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( )38.A.for )39.A.like )40.A.feeding )41.A.soon )42.A.with )43.A.Impossible )44.A.advice )45.A.it’s terrible C. you aren’t supposed 四、阅读理解(20 分) B. and B. hate B. losing B. hard B. without B. Certainly B. hope C. or C. mind C. training C. often C. of C. Really C. chance B. it’s OK D. you aren’t allowed D. but D. stand D. catching D. long D. about D. Wonderful D. difficulty( A )Do you want to do well in the exams? Sometimes your knowledge is not enough, and you also need good strategies. Here are some for you: ★Before you answer the questions, if you feel a little nervous, take a few deep breaths to help you relax. ★Always read the question carefully and make sure that you understand it. Read it a few times if possible. ★Find out how much each question is worth or how many points you need. ★If it asks to give one answer, only write one. ★If there is a difficult question, don’t worry. Go on to the next question and come back to it if you have time later. ★Try not to leave questions unanswered when you finish the test. Sometimes a guess may get you points. ★When you finish, go back and check your answers. You will need to check your writing for spelling mistakes. ( ) 46. From the passage, we know we can ______to help ourselves relax if we feel nervous. ((A. tell ourselves not to be nervous B. ask the teacher for help C. go out for a walk D. take a few deep breaths ) 47. When we finish answering all the questions, we need to______. A. hand the paper in at once B. check spelling mistakes C. worry about our points D. check with classmates ) 48. Which of the following is NOT right according to the passage? A. Find out how many points we need or how much each question is worth. B. Try not to leave questions unanswered when we finish the test. C. If it asks to give one answer, we’d better write more. D. Sometimes we should guess the answers to get points.( B )Accident Report Form Accident: A car crashed into a tree. Some people were trapped in the car. Weather conditions: There was a heavy rain. Date of call: March 3, 2009 Time of call: 9:30 p.m. Name of caller: Mrs Zhang Place: Zhongshan Road, Zhenjiang Conditions of victims: Mr Zhang hurt his head. Mrs Zhang hurt her left leg. Their daughter felt frightened Action: Policemen arrived at 9:40 p.m. and sent the victims to Jiangbin Hospital at 9:45 p.m. ( ) 49. How many people were trapped in the car? A. One B. Two C. Three D. Four ( ) 50. What was the weather like that day? A. It was sunny. B. It was snowy. C. It was cloudy. D. It was rainy. ( ) 51. Which of the following is TRUE? A. The car crashed into a wall. B. Their daughter hurt her leg and was sent to the hospital. C. The car accident happened on Zhongshan Road in Zhenjiang. D. The policemen arrived half an hour later and sent the victims to the hospital.(C)Have you ever heard an echo of your voice? An echo is a reflected(反射)sound. Stand in a very large, empty hall with nothing on the walls. Then shout. The sounds you make will hit the walls and come back to you. The walls reflect the sounds. These reflected sounds are called Dechoes‖. We can use reflected sound to make sound travel farther. Hold a watch about fifty centimeters from your ear. You cannot hear it. The sound of the watch travels a short way in all directions. It does not travel as far as your ear. You can make it travel to your ear by using a roll of cardboard(纸板筒). Make the roll of cardboard about fifty centimeters long. Put one end over your ear and hold the watch at the other. Now you can hear the watch because the sound has not gone in all direc}

我要回帖

更多关于 word comes from 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信