在()在括号里填上合适的词on,in,at. I go to bed ( ) nine o'clook.

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
根据句意及首字母完成句子。
1.I go to bed at
nine o’clock.2.Lily works very
h&&__&&&& at school.3.They are on their
to Beijing.4.Beijing is
f&&__&&&& from Shijiazhuang.5.When will you
a&&&__&&& in Tangshan?
温柔_來螷彀70
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.about& 2.hard&&3.trip& 4.far& 5.arrive
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码In Britain, children go to school from Monday to Friday. School usually starts nine o’clock in the morning and finishes at about three o’clock in the afternoon. Most schools ask their students to wear a school uniform.School always starts with registration. What is registration? Every child going to school each morning and afternoon is recorded(记录) in a special book. The teacher reads out each child’s name in turn. On hearing his/her name, the child makes a reply(回复) and the teacher writes in the book. From the book, you can see whether(是否) the child is in school or not.At 9:10, children go to the meeting place. There they sing songs, listen to a story and pray(祈祷).The first lesson begins at 9:20. They have break time from 10:20 to 10:35. During break time, the children have a snack and play games outdoors. After that, they go back in for another lesson until lunch at 12:00. Afternoon lessons begin at 1:10 and end at 3:15, and children go home. They don’t have a break in the afternoon.【小题1】How much time does a British student usually spend at school in a week?A.Around 20 hours.% U0 N" e. h. `3 d2 h3 C; ^' a B.Over 40 hours.5 G- R% c3 I2 f7 Z: M; N0 b C.About 30 hours./ N4 Y, H! T( N" ?- j! U D.Only 6 hours.. C0 S4 Q0 c2 O 【小题2】The following things take place in British schools each morning. Which do you think is the right order(顺序)?① Teachers call over the children’s names.② Teachers write something in the book.③ Children answer “Here”.A.①②③- K! [4 V& L5 T' S/ c B.①③②. M, ^3 i* C7 F# [, J. N C.②①③3 \# ]3 E" j0 O# d& _8 B5 ? D.③①②8 ^. E9 Y9 C( J 【小题3】What do they usually do after registration?A.They meet, sing and pray.* W# \6 X- g8 d- V( G8 E B.They have a lesson.8 N( c3 M, D8 @8 ?1 G C.They do some reading in a classroom.9 B+ R9 H. E- \7 G+ U. O3 g! X D.They play some games.4 E0 O, H$ A+ V" h1 e 【小题4】When do the children have a snack?A.Before they go to school.& f* C1 S
H3 P B.After they have afternoon lessons.: D% \# I" f5 ^3 E6 T, W C.When they finish their outdoor games.8 ?+ Q, A- \
M% W D.At about half past ten in the morning.9 V; @
F. R% V% J8 D5 d 【小题5】Which of the following is true?A.In Britain, most students live at school at night.% W1 g5 B# h1 J" S3 a B.Students in Britain mustn’t call their teacher’s names.# O. A9 T/ i6 _ C.Students in Britain go to school before nine every morning.& J" F, ^3 Z. V4 B3 U* a5 Z! F
U D.Students in Britain have a long break between the afternoon lessons.) ?
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:In Britain, children go to school from Monday to Friday. School usually starts nine o’clock in the morning and finishes at about three o’clock in the afternoon. Most schools ask their students to wear a school uniform.School always starts with registration. What is registration? Every child going to school each morning and afternoon is recorded(记录) in a special book. The teacher reads out each child’s name in turn. On hearing his/her name, the child makes a reply(回复) and the teacher writes in the book. From the book, you can see whether(是否) the child is in school or not.At 9:10, children go to the meeting place. There they sing songs, listen to a story and pray(祈祷).The first lesson begins at 9:20. They have break time from 10:20 to 10:35. During break time, the children have a snack and play games outdoors. After that, they go back in for another lesson until lunch at 12:00. Afternoon lessons begin at 1:10 and end at 3:15, and children go home. They don’t have a break in the afternoon.【小题1】How much time does a British student usually spend at school in a week?A.Around 20 hours.% U0 N" e. h. `3 d2 h3 C; ^' a B.Over 40 hours.5 G- R% c3 I2 f7 Z: M; N0 b C.About 30 hours./ N4 Y, H! T( N" ?- j! U D.Only 6 hours.. C0 S4 Q0 c2 O 【小题2】The following things take place in British schools each morning. Which do you think is the right order(顺序)?① Teachers call over the children’s names.② Teachers write something in the book.③ Children answer “Here”.A.①②③- K! [4 V& L5 T' S/ c B.①③②. M, ^3 i* C7 F# [, J. N C.②①③3 \# ]3 E" j0 O# d& _8 B5 ? D.③①②8 ^. E9 Y9 C( J 【小题3】What do they usually do after registration?A.They meet, sing and pray.* W# \6 X- g8 d- V( G8 E B.They have a lesson.8 N( c3 M, D8 @8 ?1 G C.They do some reading in a classroom.9 B+ R9 H. E- \7 G+ U. O3 g! X D.They play some games.4 E0 O, H$ A+ V" h1 e 【小题4】When do the children have a snack?A.Before they go to school.& f* C1 S
H3 P B.After they have afternoon lessons.: D% \# I" f5 ^3 E6 T, W C.When they finish their outdoor games.8 ?+ Q, A- \
F. R% V% J8 D5 d 【小题5】Which of the following is true?A.In Britain, most students live at school at night.% W1 g5 B# h1 J" S3 a B.Students in Britain mustn’t call their teacher’s names.# O. A9 T/ i6 _ C.Students in Britain go to school before nine every morning.& J" F, ^3 Z. V4 B3 U* a5 Z! F
V& ` In Britain, children go to school from Monday to Friday. School usually starts nine o’clock in the morning and finishes at about three o’clock in the afternoon. Most schools ask their students to wear a school uniform.School always starts with registration. What is registration? Every child going to school each morning and afternoon is recorded(记录) in a special book. The teacher reads out each child’s name in turn. On hearing his/her name, the child makes a reply(回复) and the teacher writes in the book. From the book, you can see whether(是否) the child is in school or not.At 9:10, children go to the meeting place. There they sing songs, listen to a story and pray(祈祷).The first lesson begins at 9:20. They have break time from 10:20 to 10:35. During break time, the children have a snack and play games outdoors. After that, they go back in for another lesson until lunch at 12:00. Afternoon lessons begin at 1:10 and end at 3:15, and children go home. They don’t have a break in the afternoon.【小题1】How much time does a British student usually spend at school in a week?A.Around 20 hours.% U0 N" e. h. `3 d2 h3 C; ^' a B.Over 40 hours.5 G- R% c3 I2 f7 Z: M; N0 b C.About 30 hours./ N4 Y, H! T( N" ?- j! U D.Only 6 hours.. C0 S4 Q0 c2 O 【小题2】The following things take place in British schools each morning. Which do you think is the right order(顺序)?① Teachers call over the children’s names.② Teachers write something in the book.③ Children answer “Here”.A.①②③- K! [4 V& L5 T' S/ c B.①③②. M, ^3 i* C7 F# [, J. N C.②①③3 \# ]3 E" j0 O# d& _8 B5 ? D.③①②8 ^. E9 Y9 C( J 【小题3】What do they usually do after registration?A.They meet, sing and pray.* W# \6 X- g8 d- V( G8 E B.They have a lesson.8 N( c3 M, D8 @8 ?1 G C.They do some reading in a classroom.9 B+ R9 H. E- \7 G+ U. O3 g! X D.They play some games.4 E0 O, H$ A+ V" h1 e 【小题4】When do the children have a snack?A.Before they go to school.& f* C1 S
V& ` 科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】C【小题2】B【小题3】A【小题4】D【小题5】C解析试题分析:这篇短文主要介绍了在英国,孩子们周一到周五上学,上课之前要点名,通过点名老师就知道孩子是否到校。上午两节课,下午从一点十分上课到三点十五放学,中间没有课间休息。【小题1】推理判断题。根据短文描述可知一周上五天课,每天从上午九点到十二点共三个小时,下午一点十分三点十五。两个多小时,故一周共上 25个小时以上,故选C。【小题2】细节理解题。根据第二段描述可知老师先按顺序喊学生的名字,听到名字被叫学生要回复,然后老师记录,故选B。【小题3】细节理解题。根据第三段可知点名后他们就到开会的地方唱歌听故事祈祷,故选A【小题4】细节理解题。根据第四段They have break time from 10:20 to 10:35. During break time, the children have a snack and play games outdoors.故选D。【小题5】是非判断题。根据School usually starts nine o’clock in the morning 可知学生在九点上课,那么上学的时间就在九点前,故选C考点:学校生活类短文阅读。知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心25.I usually get up six o’clock in the morning. A.at B.in C.on D.with——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
25.I usually get up six o’clock in the morning. A.at B.in C.on D.with 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
阅读理解。Ma Li: Do you get up early in the morning, Ellen?Ellen: Yeah, I get up at six in the morning.&&After&that I run. Then I take a shower and eat&&breakfast at seven. What about you?Ma Li: Me? I get up at nine o'clock.Ellen: Nine o'clock?Ma Li: Yes, I go to school in the afternoon.Ellen: Well, what do you usually do in the evening?Ma Li: I usually do my homework in the evening.Ellen: Me, too. I do my homework at seven and I&watch TV at nine.Ma Li: Oh, I don't. I go to bed at nine in the evening.1. Ellen____________.&&&& A. gets up at six&&&& B. gets up late&&&&&&C. gets up at ten&&&&&&D. gets up at nine2. Ma Li goes to school____________.&&&&&& A. in the morning&&&&&& B. in the afternoon&&&&&& C. in the evening&&&&&&D. at night 3. Ellen _____________in the morning.&&&& A. runs&&&& B. does her homework&&&&&&C. watches TV&&&& D. plays games&& 4. Ma Li_______ her homework in the morning.&&&&A.can't do&&&&B.often does&&&&C.is doing&&&&D.doesn't do& 5. Ma Li goes to bed_________.&&&&A.at six o'clock&&&&B.at seven o'clock&&&&C.at nine o'clock&&&&D.at five o'clock
I am Li Lei. I am a student in No. 8 Middle School. My school is big and nice. On weekdays all the students live in the school. Some of our teachers live with us. They are like our parents. We are very happy in the school. We usually get up at six o’clock in the morning. First,we do morning exercises for half an hour on the playground(操场).Then all the students and teachers have breakfast in the dining hall(食堂).After breakfast, I usually read English with my classmates in the classroom. Of all the weekday,I like Thursday best,because I have a music lesson on Thursday. Music is my favorite subject. I usually have four lessons in the morning and three lessons in the aftermoon. But on Thursday aftemoon we only have two 1essons.I like my classmates and teachers. My school life is very good.【小题1】LiLei’s school is __________.A. big and nice&&& B. big and old&&& C. old and small【小题2】Li Lei has breakfast at about&&&in the morningA. 6:00&&& B. 6:30&&& C. 7:00【小题3】Li Lei usually &&&&&after breakfast.A. does morning exercises &B. has a music lesson&&& C. reads English【小题4】which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?A. All the students and teachers live in school from Monday to Friday.B. Of all subjects, Li Lei likes English best.C. Thursday is Li Lei’s favorite day.【小题5】LiLei has&&&&lessons on Thursday.A. five&&& B. six&&& C. seven
I am a school boy. My name is Li Ming. I am fourteen . I’m in Class Two, Grade One. I have a brother. My brother’s name is Li Tao. He’s seventeen . He’s in Class One, Grade Three.My brother and I are at school. We like our school. My parents are teachers. They work hard. My brother and I study at No. 8 Middle School . There are sixteen girls and twenty--two boys in my class.We go to school from Monday to Friday. We have no classes on weekends. I usually get up at six o’clock . I have breakfast at 6:00. I come to school at seven o’clock. Classes start at eight. We have lessons in the morning and two in the afternoon . I have lunch at 11:40 . At three thirty ,we have sports.We study Chinese, English, math , history, biology, music and art. We like Chinese and English because they are very interesting.I go home at five o’clock . I eat dinner at six. I do my homework at seven every evening. I do it for two hours . I go to bed at nine thirty.【小题1】My brother is &&&&&&&and I am &&&&&&&.A.a worker, a student B.a student, a workerC.seventeen , fourteenD.fourteen seventeen【小题2】I have &&&&&&&&at eleven forty .A.breakfastB.lunch C.dinnerD.supper【小题3】There are &&&&&&&students in my class.A.22B.36C.38D.40【小题4】I do my homework from &&&&&&&to &&&&&&&&every evening.A.seven , eightB.six, eightC.seven , nineD.six, eight【小题5】Do they often have sports in the morning or in the afternoon ? A.Yes, they do. B.No , they don' t. C.In the morning D.In the afternoon .
  My name is Rebecca. I'm from the United Kingdom I speak English and Spanish. But I can't speak Chinese. I usually get up at 6 o'clock in the morning, and I go to school at 7:30. I like art best, but I don't like math, because it's boring. I want to go to China and South Korea. I think they are very interesting.
  My name is Victor. I am thirteen years old. I go to school at seven forty, and I go home at five o'clock. I eat lunch at school. I usually eat hamburgers, eggs and carrots for lunch. My favorite subject is science. Because it's useful and funny: I want to join a science club. I don't like sports. I usually do my homework at seven o'clock and I go to bed at half past nine.
  I am Bruce. I am from Japan. I like physics and history. I want to join the history club. Basketball club is not interesting. I don't like Chinese. I think it is boring. I get up at six thirty and then I play soccer.
  My good friend is Bart. He doesn't know Japanese. He doesn't like Japanese food. He wants to join our Japanese club.
1.What is Rebecca's favorite subject?
A.Spanish  B.Art  C.Math
2.Who goes to school at 7:40?
A.Bruce  B.Rebecca  C.Victor
3.-Why doesn't Bruce like Chinese?
  -Because it's ________.
A.interesting
4.Who is from Japan?
5.What club does Victor want to join?
A.The science club.
B.The Japanese club.
C.The basketball club.
根据下面一篇信的内容判断下列句子的正误,正确的用A表示,错误的用B表示,未涉及用D表示(Don’t know)。 Dear Selina, Do you want to know about my day? Well, I usually get up at six thirty, and then I eat breakfast at six fifty. I go to school at seven o’clock. School starts at seven forty – five. We have four classes in the morning and two in the afternoon. I have lunch at twelve. I do sports at four thirty. I go home at five ten. I do my homework at seven in the evening. I take a shower at eight. I go to bed at nine.
Best wishes, Mary 1.Mary usually gets up at half past six. 2.They have four classes in the morning and four in the afternoon. 3.School starts at 7:45 am. 4.They often play games after school. 5.She goes to bed at 9:40 in the evening.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
问一个九年级的英语题(介词at.in.on)我知道表示某年某月某天是在前面用on,表示准确时间,但是如果是某年某月前面用什么呢?是on还是in还是at呢?
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
在具体时间前用on.[解题过程]介词in,on与at都可用于表示时间的名词前,但用法各不相同,其区别在于:  一、用in的场合  (1)表示“在某年/月/季节”这个含义时,须用介词in.例如:  She came to this city in 1980.他于1980年来到这个城市.  It often rains here in summer.夏天这里常常下雨.  (2)表示“从现在起一段时间以后”时,须用介词in.例如:They will go to see you in a week.他们将在一周后去看望你.  I will be back in a month.我将在一个月后回来.(3)表示“在某世纪”时,须用介词in.例如:This machine was invented in the eighteenth century.这台机器是在18世纪发明的.Great changes took place in the twentieth century.20世纪发生了巨大变化.(4)表示“在某年代或特定世纪某年代”时,须用介词in.例如:   This incident happened in the 1970's.该事件发生在20世纪70年代.   The Anti-Japanese War broke out in the 1930's.抗日战争爆发于20世纪30年代.   除此之外,morning / evening / afternoon 三个词也常跟介词in连用.例如:   Don't watch TV too much in the evening.晚上看电视不要太多.   They sometimes play games in the afternoon.他们有时在下午做游戏.   二、用on的场合   (1)表示“在具体的某一天”或“(在具体的某一天的)早上、中午、晚上”等,须用介词on.例如:   Jack was born on May 10th,1982.杰克生于日.   They left on a rainy morning.他们是在一个雨天的早上离开的.   He went back to America on a summer afternoon.他于一个夏天的下午返回了美国.   (2)表示“在星期几”或“在星期几的早上、中午、晚上”等,须用介词on.例如:   We don't go to school on Saturday and Sunday.我们星期六和星期天不上学.   What time do you get up on weekdays?你在平日什么时候起床?   I heard this story on Saturday morning.我是在星期六的早晨听到这个故事的.   (3)表示“在某一节日”时,须用介词on.例如:   We usually eat mooncakes on Mid-autumn Festival.我们通常在中秋节吃月饼.   Mr Hu received a card on Teachers'Day.胡老师在教师节那天收到了一张卡片.   注意:当morning,evening,afternoon被of短语修饰,习惯上用in,而不用on.例如:   in the early morning of September 10th 在9月10的清晨;in the late afternoon of September 12th 在9月12日的傍晚.   三、用at的场合   (1)表示“某一具体时刻(即几点几分时)”,须用介词at.例如:   He gets up at six o'clock every day .他每天六点起床.   I got home at five thirty yesterday afternoon.我昨天下午五点半到家.   (2)用在特定的时候(时节、时机)时,须用介词at.例如:   They were happy at that time.他们那时很幸福.   I think the shop is clcsed at this time lf day.我认为商店在白天的这个时候关门了.   (3)表示“在中午、在夜晚、在周末”时,须用介词at.例如:   What do you often do at noon?你中午经常做些什么?   You can see many stars in the sky at night.夜晚你能看到天空中有许多星星.   (4)表示“在……岁”时,须用介词at.例如:   At the age of nine ,the boy could swim well.在九岁的时候,这孩子就游泳游得很好了.At the age of twenty,I began to teach English at this school.在二十岁的时候,我就开始在这所学校教英语了.注意:在含有next ,last,this,one ,any,each,every ,some,all的词组和tomorrow,yesterday,the day after tomorrow,the day before yesterday 前不用任何介词.例如:What did you do last summer holidays?去年暑假你做了些什么?  What are you going to do the day after tomorrow?后天你打算做什么?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
如果是某年某月前面用in, 年前面用in, 月前面用in, 年月前面都用in
小时前用AT日前前用ON月和年前用IN从小到大的顺序依次是AT—ON—IN
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 填表时如何在框里打钩 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信