下载次数:42次
资料类型:
文档大小:3.36M
所属点数: 0点
【下载此资源需要登录并付出 0 点,】
资料概述与简介
一、写人记事
(2013新课标全国Ⅰ,A)
Some people will do just about anything to save money.And I am one of them.Take my
family’s last vacation.It was my six-year-old son’s winter break from school,and we were heading home from Fort Lauderdale after a week-long trip.The flight was overbooked,and Delta,the airline,offered us $400 per person in credits to give up our seats and leave the next day.I had meetings in New York,so I had to get back.But that didn抰 mean my husband and my son couldn抰 stay.I took my nine-month-old and took off for home.ed
The next day,my husband and son were offered more credits to take an even later flight.Yes,I encouraged梠kay,ordered梩hem to wait it out at the airport to 揺arn?more Delta Dollars.Out total take: $1,600.Not bad,huh?r a
Now some people may think I抦 a bad mother and not such a great wife either.But as a big-time bargain hunter,I know the value of a dollar.And these days,a good deal is something few of us can afford to pass up.u
I抳e made a living looking for the best deals andt exposing (揭露) the worst tricks.I have been the consumer reporter of NBC’s Today show for over a decade.I have written a couple of books including one titled Tricks of the Trade: A Consumer Survival Guide.And I really do what I believe in.
I tell you this because there is no shame in getting your money抯 worth.I抦 also tightfisted when it comes to shoes,clothes for my children,and expensive restaurants.But I wouldn抰 hesitate to spend on a good haircut.It keeps its shape longer,and it抯 the okedfirst thing people notice.And I will also spend on a classic piece of furniture.Quality lasts.
1.Why did Delta give the author’s family credits?(  )
A.Their flight had been delayed.
B.They had early bookings.
C.They took a later flight.
D.Their flight had been cancelled.
2.What can we learn about the author?(  )
A.She is very strict with her children.
B.She seldom makes a compromise.
C.She rarely misses a good deal.
D.She is interested in cheap products.
3.What does the author do?(  )
A.She’s a teacher.
B.She’s a housewife.
C.She’s a media person.
D.She’s a businesswoman.
4.What does the author want to tell us?(  )
A.How to expose bad tricks.
B.How to reserve airline seats.
C.How to spend money wisely.
D.How to make a business deal.
语篇解读:本文为记叙文。作者家人因为乘坐了晚点航班而得到补偿。作者通过这一故事告诉我们,在花钱的时候要精打细算,要做到花钱有所值。
答案及剖析:1.C 细节理解题。根据第一段第五句可知,由于预订这趟航班的乘客过多,因此航空公司决定对于那些愿意退票,然后乘坐次日航班返回的人每人返还400美元。
2.C 细节理解题。根据第一段前两句及第三段第二句中的“But as a big-time bargain hunter”可知,作者很少错过便宜的东西,故选C项。
3.C 推理判断题。根据第四段第二句“I have been the consumer reporter of NBC’s Today show for over a decade.”可知,作者是一位媒体人。
4.C 主旨大意题。根据最后一段的内容可知,作者想要告诉我们如何明智地花钱,在哪些地方可以省钱,在哪些地方可以出手大方。
【疑难词汇解读】
1.overbook v.超额预订
The flight was heavily overbooked.
该班机售票大大超出机位数量。
2.There is no shame in...
……不是什么丢脸的事。
There is no shame in wanting to be successful.
有抱负不是什么丢脸的事。
(2013新课标全国Ⅱ,B)
In 1947 a group of famous people from the art world headed by an Austrian conductor decided to hold an international festival of music,dance and theatre in Edinburgh.The idea was to reunite Europe after the Second World War.
It quickly attracted famous names such as Alec Guinness,Richard Burton,Dame Margot Fonteyn and Marlene Dietrich as well as the big symphony orchestras(交响乐团).It became a fixed event every August and now attracts 400,000 people yearly.
At the same time,the “Fringe” appeared as a challenge to the official festival.Eight theatre groups turned up uninvited in 1947,in the belief that everyone should have the right to perform,and they did so in a public house disused for years.
Soon,groups of students firstly from Edinburgh University,and later from the universities of Oxford and Cambridge,Durham and Birmingham were making the journey to the Scottish capital each summer to perform theatre by little-known writers of plays in small church halls to the people of Edinburgh.
Today the 揊ringe?once less recognized,has far outgrown the festival with around 1,500 performances of theatre,music and dance on every one of the 21 days it lasts.And yet as early as 1959,with only 19 theatre groups performing,some said it was getting tollo big.
A paid administrator was first employed only in 1971,and today there are eight administrators working all year round and the number rises to 150 during August itself.In 2004 there were 200 places housing 1,695 shows by over 600 different groups from 50 different countries.More than 1.25 million tickets were sold.
1.What was the purpose of Edinburgh Festival at the beginning?(  )
A.To bring Europe together again.
B.To honor heroes of World War Ⅱ.
C.To introduce young theatre groups.
D.To attract great artists from Europe.
2.Why did some uninvited theatre groups come to Edinburgh in 1947?(  )
A.They owned a public house there.
B.They came to take up a challenge.
C.They thought they were also famous.
D.They wanted to take part in the festival.
3.Who joined the “Fringe” after it appeared?(  )
A.Popular writers
B.University students.
C.Artists from around the world.
D.Performers of music and dance.
4.We may learn from the text that Edinburgh Festival    .
A.has become a non-official event
B.has gone beyond an art festival
C.gives shows all year round
D.keeps growing rapidly
  语篇解读:本文为记叙文。主要介绍了爱丁堡艺术节的成立及发展过程。
答案及剖析:1.A 事实细节题。由第一段最后一句可知,举办爱丁堡艺术节的目的是让欧洲人民在二战后团结起来。
2.D 事实细节题。由第三段第二句可知,8个剧组于1947年在未受到邀请的情况下参加了这次音乐节,他们是带着每个人都有权表演的信念来的,故选D项。
3.B 事实细节题。由第四段可知,先是爱丁堡大学的学生,后来便是牛津、剑桥、达勒姆和伯明翰的大学的学生,他们纷纷来到苏格兰首府表演。故选B项。
4.D 推理判断题。由文章最后两段提供的数据可知答案为D项。
【长难句子分析】
不久,一群群学生,首先是来自爱丁堡大学的学生,接着是牛津、剑桥、达勒姆和伯明翰的大学的学生,每年夏天来到苏格兰首府,在小教堂的大厅里为爱丁堡人表演一些不太为人所知的作家的戏剧。
(2013湖北,A)
Some years ago,writing in my diary used to be a usual activity.I would return from school and spend the expected half hour recording the day抯 events,feelings,and impressions in my little blue diary.I did not really need to express my emotions by way of wofrds,but I gained a certain satisfaction from seeing my experiences forever recorded on paper.After all,isn抰 accumulating memories a way of preserving the past?n
When I was thirteen years old,I went on a long journey on foot in a great valley,well-equipped with pens,a diary,and a camera.During the trip,I was busy recording every incident,name and place I came across.I felt proud to be spending my time productively,dutifully preserving for future generations a detailed description of my travels.On my last night there,I wandered out of my tent,diary in hand.The sky was clear and lit by the glare of the moon,and the walls of the valley looked threatening behind their screen of shadows.I automatically took out my pen...
At that point,I understood that nothing I wrote could ever match or replace the few seconds I allowed myself to experience the dramatic beauty of the valley.All I remembered of the previous few days were the dull characterizations I had set down in my diary.
Now,I only write in my diary when I need to write down a special thought or feeling.I still love to record ideas and quotations that strike me in books,or observations that are particularly meaningful.I take pictures,but not very often梠nly of objects I firnd really beautiful.I抦 no longer blindly satisfied with having something to remember when I grow old.I realize that life will simply pass me by if I stay behind the camera,busy preserving the present so as to live it in the future.f
I don抰 want to wake up one day and have nothing but a pile of pictures and notes.Maybe I won抰 have as many exact representations
maybe I抣l forget certain facts,but at least the experiences will always remain inside me.I don抰 live
firto make memories桰 just live,and the memories form themselves.
1.Before the age of thirteen,the author regarded keeping a diary as a way of    .
A.observing her school routine
B.expressing her satisfaction
C.impressing her classmates
D.preserving her history
2.What caused a change in the author’s understanding of keeping a diary?(  )
A.A dull night on the journey.
B.The beauty of the great valley.
C.A striking quotation from a book.
D.Her concerns for future generations.
3.What does the author put in her diary now?(  )
A.Notes and beautiful pictures.
B.Special thoughts and feelings.
C.Detailed accounts of daily activities.
D.Descriptions of unforgettable events.
4.The author comes to realize that to live a meaningful life is    .
A.to experience it
B.to live the present in the future
C.to make memories
D.to give accurate representations of it
语篇解读:本文为记叙文。作者小时候喜欢写日记,每天忙着把“现在”记录在本子上。但她13岁时的一次经历使她意识到,我们应该学会享受而不是记录“现在”,“活着不是为了记忆”。
答案及剖析:1.D 事实细节题。根据第一段内容,尤其是最后一句“毕竟,积累记忆不就是保存过去的一种方式吗?”可知选D。
2.B 事实细节题。第二、三段描述了作者13岁时的经历,当时作者还是热衷于为了将来的回忆而记录现在,但晚上当她发现山谷的美丽时突然明白,“我写的任何东西都比不上此时让自己好好感受山谷的美丽”,从此作者的态度发生了转变。
3.B 事实细节题。根据第四段可知,作者现在只把自己特别的想法或情感写在日记中,故B项正确。
4.A 推理判断题。最后一段作者说,“也许我会忘了一些事实,但至少,这些经历将永远在我的心中”。这就是作者对生活的感悟:把握现在,感受今天,生活重在感受而不是为了回忆而记录。
【长难句子分析】
那时,我明白了我所写的任何东西都比不上或代替不了让我自己好好感受山谷惊人美丽的这几秒钟。
(2013安徽,C)
When 19-year-old Sophia Giorgi said she was thinking of volunteering to help the Make-A-Wish Foundation (基金会),nobody understood what she was talking about.But Sophia knew just how important Make-A-Wish could be because this special organization had helped to make a dream come true for one of her best friends.We were interested in finding out more,so we went along to meet Sophia and listen to what she had to say.
Sophia told us that Make-A-Wish is a worldwide organization that started in the United States in 1980.“It’s a charity (慈善机构) that helps children who have got very serious illnesses.Make-A-Wish helps children feel happy even though they are sick,by making their wishes and dreams come true,”Sophia explained.
We asked Sophia how Make-A-Wish had first started.She said it had all begun with a very sick young boy called Chris,who had been dreaming for a long time of becoming a policeman.Sophia said lots of people had wanted to find a way to make Chris抯 dream come
true梥o,with everybody抯 help,Chris,only seven years old at the time,had been a 損oliceman?for a day.揥hen people saw how delighted Chris was when his dream came true,they decided to try and help other sick children too,and that was the beginning of Makecome -A-Wish,攅xplained Sophia.e
Sophia also told us the Foundation tries to give children and their families a special,happy time.A Make-A-Wish volunteer visits the families and asks the children what they would wish for if they could have anything in the world.Sophia said the volunteers were important because they were the ones who helped to make the wishes come true.They do this either by providing things that are necessary,or by raising money or helping out in whatever way they can.
1.Sophia found out about Make-A-Wish because her best friend had    .
A.benefited from it B.volunteered to help it
C.dreamed about it D.told the author about it
2.According to Sophia, Make-A-Wish   .
A.is an international charity
B.was understood by nobody at first
C.raises money for very poor families
D.started by drawing the interest of the public
3.What is said about Chris in Paragraph 3?(  )
A.He has been a policeman since he was seven.
B.He gave people the idea of starting Make-A-Wish.
C.He wanted people to help make his dream come true.
D.He was the first child Make-A-Wish helped after it had been set up.
4.Which of the following is true about Make-A-Wish volunteers?(  )
A.They are important for making wishes come true.
B.They try to help children get over their illnesses.
C.They visit sick children to make them feel special.
D.They provide what is necessary to make Make-A-Wish popular.
语篇解读:本文为一篇记叙文。文章通过一名想成为圆梦基金会志愿者的19岁女孩——Sophia Giorgi的描述,向我们介绍了该基金会的创建原因、宗旨、服务对象和方式等。
答案及剖析:1.A 细节理解题。根据第一段第二句“But Sophia knew just how important Make-A-Wish could be because this special organization had helped to make a dream come true for one of her best friends.”可知选A。
2.A 细节理解题。根据第二段的“Sophia told us that Make-A-Wish is a worldwide organization that started in the United States in 1980.‘It’s a charity(慈善机构) that helps children who have got very serious illnesses...come true’,Sophia explained.”可知答案为A。
3.B 细节理解题。根据第三段第二句“She said it had all begun with a very sick young boy called Chris,who had been dreaming for a long time of becoming a policeman.”以及下文中的“When people saw how delighted Chris was when his dream came true,they decided to try and help other sick children too,and that was the beginning of Make-A-Wish”可知答案为B。
4.A 推理判断题。根据最后一段第三句“Sophia said the volunteers were important because they were the ones who helped to make the wishes come true.”可知A正确。
【疑难词汇解读】
1.come true (愿望、梦想等)实现;成为现实
The prediction seems to have come true.
预言似乎成真了。
2.worldwide adj.影响全世界的;世界各地的
The story has attracted worldwide attention.
这件事已经引起了全世界的关注。
【长难句子分析】
但Sophia知道圆梦基金会是多么重要,因为这个特别的组织曾经帮助她一个最好的朋友实现了一个梦想。
(2013重庆,A)
The morning had been a disaster.My tooth was aching,and I’d been in an argument with a friend.Her words still hurt:“The trouble with you is that you won抰 put yourself in my place.Can抰 you see things from my point of view?擨 shook my head stubbornly梐nd fer selt the ache in my tooth.I抎 thought I could hold out till my dentist came back from holiday,but the pain was really unbearable.I started calling the dentists in the phone book,but no one could see me immediately.Finally,at about lunchtime,I got lucky.f
揑f you come by right now,攖he receptionist said,搕he dentist will fit you in.?ent
I took my purse and keys and rushed to my car.But suddenly I began to doubt about the dentist.What kind of dentist would be so eager to treat someone at such short notice?Why wasn抰 he as busy as the others?
In the dentist抯 office,I sat down and looked around.I saw nothing but the bare walls and I became even more worried.The assistant noticed my nervousness and placed her warm hand over my ice-cold one.o
When I told her my fears,she laughed and said,揇on抰 worry.The dentist is very good.?s
揌ow long do I have to wait for him?擨 asked impatiently.y.
揅ome on,he is coming.Just lie down and relax.And enjoy the artwork,攖he assistant said.nd
揟he artwork?擨 was puzzled.li
The chair went back.Suddenly I smiled.There was a beautiful picture,right where I could enjoy it:on the ceiling.How considerate the dentist was!At that moment,I began to understand what my friend meant by her words.
What a relief!
1.Which of the following best describes the author’s feeling that morning?(  )
A.Cheerful. B.Nervous.
C.Satisfied. D.Upset.
2.What made the author begin to doubt about the dentist?(  )
A.The dentist’s agreeing to treat her at very short notice.
B.The dentist’s being as busy as the other dentists.
C.The surroundings of the dentist’s office.
D.The laughing assistant of the dentist.
3.Why did the author suddenly smile?(  )
A.Because the dentist came at last.
B.Because she saw a picture on the ceiling.
C.Because she could relax in the chair.
D.Because the assistant kept comforting her.
4.What did the author learn from her experience most probably?(  )
A.Strike while the iron is hot.
B.Have a good word for one’s friend.
C.Put oneself in other’s shoes.
D.A friend in need is a friend indeed.
语篇解读:本文是一篇记叙文。那天早上对作者来说真是一个灾难,牙痛,又和朋友发生争执。但是在牙医诊所的经历使作者转变了心情,认识到做任何事情都要学会换位思考,要站在对方的立场上考虑问题。
答案及剖析:1.D 推理判断题。由第一段第一、二句可知,作者那天早上牙痛,又和朋友发生争吵,因此可推知作者很心烦。
2.A 细节理解题。由第三段内容可知,作者觉得看这个牙医都不用等,有可能是因为他技术不好,没有人去看病,这使作者对这位牙医产生了怀疑。故A项正确。
3.B 细节理解题。由倒数第二段第二、三句“Suddenly I smiled.There was a beautiful picture,right where I could enjoy it:on the ceiling.”可知,作者看到天花板上有幅画时便笑了。
4.C 推理判断题。由倒数第二段最后一句以及第一段第三句可知,作者认识到了朋友所说的话是有道理的,自己应该学会站在别人的角度去思考问题。A项意为“趁热打铁”;B项意为“为某人的朋友说好话”;C项意为“换位思考”;D项意为“患难朋友才是真正的朋友”。故C项正确。
【疑难词汇解读】
1.in one’s place处于某人的境况
I wouldn’t like to be in your place.
我可不想处于你的境地。
2.fit sb.in 找到时间见某人
I’ll try and fit you in after lunch.
我尽量午饭后抽时间见你。
【长难句子分析】
我原以为我能坚持到我的牙医度假回来。
(2013四川,D)
Home to me means a sense of familiarity and nostalgia(怀旧).It’s fun to come home.It looks the same.It smells the same.You’ll realize what’s changed is you.Home is where we can remember pain,love,and some other experiences: W M I won three championships here.
If I close my eyes,I can still have a clear picture in mind of my first home.I walk in the door and see a brown sofa surrounding a low glass-top wooden table.To the right of the living room is my first bedroom.It抯 empty,but it抯 where my earliest memorieser are.
There is the dining room table where I celebrated birthdays,and where I cried on Halloween梬hen I didn抰 want to wear the skirt my mother made for me.I always liked standing on that table because it made me feel tall and strong.If I sit at this table,I caner see my favorite room in the house,my parents?room.It is simple: a brown wooden dresser lines the right side of the wall next to a television and a couple of photos of my grandparents on each side.Their bed is my safe zone.I can jump on it anytime梬aking erup my parents if I am scared or if I have an important announcement that cannot wait until the morning.
I’m lucky because I know my first home still exists.It exists in my mind and heart,on a physical property(住宅) on West 64th street on the western edge of Los Angeles.It is proof I lived,I grew,and I learned.
Sometimes when I feel lost,I lie down and shut my eyes,and I go home.I know it抯 where I抣l find my family,my dogs,and my belongings.I purposely leave the window open at night because I know I抣l be blamed by Mom.But I don抰 mind,because I want to hear heraner say my name,which reminds me I抦 home.a
1. Why does the author call her parents’ bed her “safe zone”(Paragraph 3)?(  )
A.It is her favorite place to play.
B.Her needs can be satisfied there.
C.Her grandparents’ photos are lined on each side.
D.Her parents always play together with her there.
2. What can be learned from the passage?(  )
A. The old furniture is still in the author’s first bedroom.
B.The author can still visit her first physical home in Los Angeles.
C.The author’s favorite room in her first home is the dining room.
D.Many people of the author’s age can still find their first physical homes.
3.Sometimes when she feels lost,the author will   .
A.open the window at night
B.lie down in bed to have a dream
C.try to bring back a sense of home
D.go to Los Angeles to visit her mom
4. What is the author’s purpose of writing this passage?(  )
A. To express how much she is attached to her home.
B.To declare how much she loves her first house.
C.To describe the state of her family.
D.To look back on her childhood.
  语篇解读:本文为记叙文。全文讲述了作者对家的怀念和依恋。
  答案及剖析:1.B 事实细节题。根据第三段最后两句,可知B项正确。
2.B 事实细节题。根据第四段第一、二句可知B项正确。
3.C 推理判断题。根据最后一段的内容可知作者在迷茫时经常会设法找回家的感觉。
4.A 写作意图题。根据第一段第一句可知作者写本文的目的是表达她对家的怀念、依恋之情,下文都围绕第一句展开,它是文章的主旨句。
【长难句子分析】
但是我不在乎,因为我想听到妈妈喊我的名字,这提醒我我这是在家里。
(2012全国Ⅰ,C)
Last night I was driving from Harrisburg to Lewisburg,a distance of about eighty miles.It was late.Several times I got stuck behind a slow-moving truck on a narrow road with a solid white line on my left,and I became increasingly impatient.
At one point along an open road,I came to a crossing with a traffic light.I was alone on the road by now,but as I drove near the light,it turned red and I made a stop.I looked left,right and behind me.Nothing.Not a car,no suggestion of car lamps,but there I sat,waiting for the light to change,the only human being for at least a mile in any direction.
I started wondering why I refused to run the light.I was not afraid of being caught,because there was clearly no policeman around,and there certainly would have been no danger in going through it.
Much later that night,the question of why I’d stopped for that light came back to me.I think I stopped because it’s part of a contract (契约)we all have with each other.It’s not only the law,but it’s an agreement we have,and we trust each other to honor it: we don’t go through red lights.
Trust is our first inclination (倾向).Doubting others does not seem to be natural to us.The whole construction of our society depends on mutual (相互)trust,not distrust.We do what we say we}

我要回帖

更多关于 文件名卷标语法不正确 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信