纳米盒小学英语了

您好,欢迎来到新东方
教育部“多校划片”深度解读
小学生必读书目推荐
小学生必备好句子
小学生数学公式大全
七周的长假,做为家长的您希望孩子如何安排?是选择校外学习还是放逐自流...
每年初夏时节,是家有入学适龄儿童家长最为焦虑的时候。怎样帮助孩子迈好这上学的第一步?...
课外读物名师文章
小学关键词
泡泡少儿教育热报课程
2014年小升初简历制作简历模板大全...
2014小升初名校面试内容
正在加载...
正在加载...
正在加载...
正在加载...
正在加载...
正在加载...
责任编辑:薛琳编辑邮箱:
给新东方小学频道提意见:邮箱 媒体合作:010-
||||||||||
经营许可证编号:京ICP备 | 京ICP证060601号| 京网文(0号 | 京公网安备 90号
Neworiental Corporation, All Rights Reserved温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!&&|&&
LOFTER精选
网易考拉推荐
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
阅读(3492)|
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
历史上的今天
loftPermalink:'',
id:'fks_',
blogTitle:'小学英语主要内容',
blogAbstract:'&基本用语: \r\n1.What is your name?---- My name is Amy. 回答人名\r\n2.How old are you?----- I am 14. 回答年龄、数字\r\n3.How are you?-------l am fine,thank you. 问候----谢谢\r\n4.Who are you?--------l am zhangpeng. 谁?----回答名字.\r\n5.Who is he?--------He is Zhang peng.他是谁?',
blogTag:'',
blogUrl:'blog/static/',
isPublished:1,
istop:false,
modifyTime:0,
publishTime:2,
permalink:'blog/static/',
commentCount:1,
mainCommentCount:1,
recommendCount:1,
bsrk:-100,
publisherId:0,
recomBlogHome:false,
currentRecomBlog:false,
attachmentsFileIds:[],
groupInfo:{},
friendstatus:'none',
followstatus:'unFollow',
pubSucc:'',
visitorProvince:'',
visitorCity:'',
visitorNewUser:false,
postAddInfo:{},
mset:'000',
remindgoodnightblog:false,
isBlackVisitor:false,
isShowYodaoAd:false,
hostIntro:'',
hmcon:'0',
selfRecomBlogCount:'0',
lofter_single:''
{list a as x}
{if x.moveFrom=='wap'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='iphone'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='android'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='mobile'}
${a.selfIntro|escape}{if great260}${suplement}{/if}
{list a as x}
推荐过这篇日志的人:
{list a as x}
{if !!b&&b.length>0}
他们还推荐了:
{list b as y}
转载记录:
{list d as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{if x_index>4}{break}{/if}
${fn2(x.publishTime,'yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss')}
{list a as x}
{if !!(blogDetail.preBlogPermalink)}
{if !!(blogDetail.nextBlogPermalink)}
{list a as x}
{if defined('newslist')&&newslist.length>0}
{list newslist as x}
{if x_index>7}{break}{/if}
{list a as x}
{var first_option =}
{list x.voteDetailList as voteToOption}
{if voteToOption==1}
{if first_option==false},{/if}&&“${b[voteToOption_index]}”&&
{if (x.role!="-1") },“我是${c[x.role]}”&&{/if}
&&&&&&&&${fn1(x.voteTime)}
{if x.userName==''}{/if}
网易公司版权所有&&
{list x.l as y}
{if defined('wl')}
{list wl as x}{/list}您现在的位置: >
英语作文网提供小学英语作文、初中英语作文、高中英语作文、大学英语四六级作文、英语作文模板等,助各位学子快速提高英语写作水平!
发表日期:
Located in the middle of China ,Wuhan is a good place for tourists.It is a pleasant city with beautiful lakes,many parks and modern malls which are worth visiting.They all are waiting for you.Hubei province is called A province with thousa...
发表日期:
Autumn comes , it gets cooler and cooler. The sky is blue and the clouds are white. You would say autumn is blue and white. Look ! Birds are flying from the north to the south. The leaves are yellow. Some are hanging on the trees, some are...
发表日期:
As a child, I feel very happy everyday. I have a happy family. My mother takes care of our chores and she can cook a lot of delicious food. No matter how busy my father is, he will spare some time to stay with me. In the weekend, my family...
发表日期:
Sunflower is a kind of beautiful flower.It has golden color and a round face. It looks like the sun, that is why people call it sunflower.Besides, it looks like a warm smile, too.When you look at it, it seems smile to you.It can bring warm...
发表日期:
Dear my friend, Tommy: Thank you for your last letter.here are photos of me and my sister twin Coco. As you can see , in some ways we look the same,in some ways we look different. We both have black hair and black eyes.Alough my hairs is s...
发表日期:
I have a busy father . He works in a big office . He has a big company. He is busy every day . He has many thing to do . He has no time to go home for lunch . He gets home at 7:00 p.m . At home he does the housework. He cooks nice dishes f...
发表日期:
1、回顾初中三年成长过程,你一定有很多感受,从学习,生活,爱好等方面作出自我评价(毕业回顾、评价) I have studied in my middle school for three years. I have learned a lot. I have learned not only how to make friends but also how to talk to o...
发表日期:
Dear Miss White, boys and girls, 亲爱的怀特小姐,同学们: Today we are here to have a sending-off meeting. Our English teacher Miss White is going to return to her country-America. We all know that MIss White came to our school last autumn...
发表日期:
The Children's Park is very beautiful.At the gate there are a lot of flowers.In the center of the park, there is a lake.There are many tall trees standing there and welcoming you.The stone bridge over the lake is long and clean. 儿童公园很...
发表日期:
When I was very small, I stayed at my hometown with my grandma. She is a deligent woman, she likes to grow vegetables and takes care of all the house chores. Though my parents ask her to quit these work, my grandma refuses. She takes what...
发表日期:
There is a river in my hometown, the fish was very clear water,, shrimp and crab. In the summer we often lower river to play, because the water is cool, the bottom of the stones can be seen very clearly, but now...... 我的家乡有一条河,本...
发表日期:
快乐的一天英语作文范文一 Today is Sunday. I went shopping with my father and mother. First, we went to the department store. My mother bought a beautiful dress. My father bought a pair of shoes. I had a new T-shirt, too. I like it very muc...
发表日期:
As the winter vacation has come, my families decide to do something different. We spend the time in foreign country, which is a very warm place for me. We fly to Thailand and it is the summer weather all the time. I feel so comfortable and...
发表日期:
This morning, it is time for us to make sandwiches, so we are very excited. We took two bread and put sausage, eggs and vegetables in it, and then we cut the bread into two other shapes. My Mom said: we need to take food there, because the...
发表日期:
In the early winter, the wind is a little strong, at this time, it is perfect to fly the kite. I am so excited about this activity, my friends and I will always compete to see who can fly the highest kite. When I see the kite, I play with...}

我要回帖

更多关于 小学生英语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信