do notto live is to trustup to my trust 翻译

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
语法题。“不负重托”为什么被翻译成We shall do everything we can to live up to your trust. 不完整啊总书记在全会后的中外记者见面会上说了一个词“不负重托”,翻译译成We shall do everything we can to live up to your trust.为什么we can 后面没有do呢,这个定语从句不就成分布全吗?求高人指点。麻烦讲明白点儿。
usOW77WB63
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
因为前面已经有个do了。所以后面就不必再加了。
如果说前面shall后面加的是实义动词,那么后面就要加DO。如果shall后面加的是DO,那么后面就省略。
完整啊,怎么会不完整。we shall do everything we can(we can 是修饰everything的) to live up to your trust.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码& 2005-, all rights reserved 北京豆网科技有限公司克里斯托弗&乔丹&道纳
收信人:美国
标题:最后手段
I know most of you who personally know me are in disbelief to hear from media reports that I am suspected of committing such horrendous murders and have taken drastic and shocking actions in the last couple of days. You are saying to yourself that this is completely out of character of the man you knew who always wore a smile wherever he was seen. I know I will be vilified by the LAPD and the media. Unfortunately, this is a necessary evil that I do not enjoy but must partake and complete for substantial change to occur within the LAPD and reclaim my name. The department has not changed since the Rampart and Rodney King days. It has gotten worse. The consent decree should never have been lifted. The only thing that has evolved from the consent decree is those officers involved in the Rampart scandal and Rodney King incidents have since promoted to supervisor, commanders, and command staff, and executive positions.
我知道,你们中大部分与我有私交的人,在从新闻报道中得知我涉嫌在过去几天实施了如此过激、惊人的行为&&可怕的谋杀后,都难以相信。你一定在对自己说:&这对不是我认识的那个、不论在哪里都是一脸微笑的人!&我知道我会被LAPD(洛杉矶警署)和媒体各种诽谤中伤。不幸的是,这是我不愿承受但必须承受的罪恶,为求从本质上改变LAPD,并为我自己正名。LAPD的作风自从罗德尼.金事件和街垒丑闻后从未改变(译者注:罗德尼.金事件指1991年洛杉矶4名白人警察殴打一名黑人罗德尼.金,而法庭宣判白人警察无罪,致使全市暴动的事件。对此有兴趣的朋友请自行百度,事件很复杂,在此不表。街垒丑闻(Rampart Scandal)指1990年代晚期在洛杉矶街垒(Rampart)警区成立的&社会资源反抗街头暴力小组&CRASH,或Anti-Gang Unit。这个组织打着反黑的名义胡作非为,干出了包括无缘无故向人开枪,栽赃陷害,甚至交易毒品和抢劫银行的行为。这个组织也相当有货,有兴趣者请自行维基百科),甚至更加过分。服罪判决书从来都不应该被解除(指撤销对涉案警员的判决)!从服罪判决书以后唯一进化了的,是那些牵扯其中的警员的职务,他们纷纷得到升迁,成为了管理层,指挥层和行政官员。
The question is, what would you do to clear your name? N A word or set of words by which a person, animal, place, or thing is known, addressed, or referred to. Name S reputation, title, appellation, denomination, repute. A name is more than just a noun, verb, or adjective. It&s your life, your legacy, your journey, sacrifices, and everything you&ve worked hard for every day of your life as and adolescent, young adult and adult. Don&t let anybody tarnish it when you know you&ve live up to your own set of ethics and personal ethos.
问题在于,你要如何为自己正名?名字:一个或一系列单词,意在用于表达认识某人,提及某物,确知某处。名字的同义词:名誉,名头,头目,名称,声望。名字绝不仅仅只是一个名词,动词,或者形容词。那是你的遗产,轨迹,牺牲,和你自从少年、青年至成年的所有为之努力的东西。当你决定不辜负自己的道德准则和个人原则的时候,你将不会允许任何人玷污她。
In 8/07 I reported an officer (Ofcr. XXXX/now a Sergeant), for kicking a suspect (excessive force) during a Use of Force while I was assigned as a patrol officer at LAPD&s Harbor Division. While cuffing the suspect, (XXXX), XXXX kicked the suspect twice in the chest and once in the face. The kick to the face left a visible injury on the left cheek below the eye. Unfortunately after reporting it to supervisors and investigated by PSB (internal affairs investigator Det. XXXX), nothing was done. I had broken their supposed &Blue Line&. Unfortunately, It&s not JUST US, it&s JUSTICE!!! In fact, 10 months later on 6/25/08, after already successfully completing probation, acquiring a basic Post Certificate, and Intermediate Post Certificate, I was relieved of duty by the LAPD while assigned to patrol at Southwest division. It is clear as day that the department retaliated toward me for reporting XXXX for kicking Mr. XXXX.
在7月8号我举报了一名警官Sgt.Teresa Evans,我被分配到LAPD 港口警务区做巡警期间目睹她踢打一名嫌疑人,涉嫌过度使用武力。在铐住嫌疑人的过程中,Teresa Evans两次踢打嫌疑人胸口,一次踢打面部。对面部的踢打在左侧面颊眼部以下留下了明显可见的伤痕。不幸的是,在汇报给上级,并在PSB调查后(内部事务调查员:探长某某某),没有任何回应。我打破了所谓的&蓝线&。有没有搞错,这不是我们之间的问题,这关乎正义!结果,十个月之后,在08年6月25,在成功结束试用期,拿到一个基础上岗证书和一个中级上岗证书并被调到西北警区任巡警后,我被LAPD解除了职务。毫无疑问,这就是警局因我举报Sgt.Teresa Evans过度使用武力对待某先生(嫌疑人)而进行的报复行为。
The department stated that I had lied and made up the report that XXXX had kicked the suspect. I later went to a Board of Rights (department hearing for decision of continued employment) from 10/08 to 1/09. During this BOR hearing a video was played for the BOR panel where XXXX stated that he was indeed kicked by Officer XXXX (video sent to multiple news agencies). In addition to XXXX stating he was kicked, his father XXXX, also stated that his son had stated he was kicked by an officer when he was arrested after being released from custody. This was all presented for the department at the BOR hearing. They still found me guilty and terminated me. What they didn&t mention was that the BOR panel made up of Capt. XXXX, Capt. XXXX, and City Attorney XXXX had a significant problem from the time the board was assembled. Capt. XXXX was a personal friend of XXXX from when he was her supervisor at Harbor station. That is a clear conflict of interest and I made my argument for his removal early and was denied.
警局声明我撒谎并编造了这份报告。之后我从08年10月到09年1月都有去权益委员会(警局的继续聘用决议听证会)。在听证会听证过程中播放了一份视频,视频中嫌疑人证实了他被Sgt.Teresa Evans攻击(视频被寄给许多新闻机构)。除了嫌疑人自证之外,他父亲在他被释放出监后也声明自己的儿子在被捕过程中受到一名警官踢打。这些在权董听证会上全部提出了,他们依然认为我是有罪的,并将我解职。他们当然不会说,委员会是由某某某队长,某某某队长和某某某市检察官组成的,这个委员会在其成立时就有严重问题&&某某某队长跟Sgt.Teresa Evans私交甚好,他在港务派出所(信达雅)的时候就是她的上司了。这属于典型的利害相关情况(译注:美国法律中规定一方与当事人如果有相关利益&&比如亲属关系、私交甚密、姻亲关系等等,此方应当避嫌),我在一早就要求他退出委员会,但被否决。
The advocate for the LAPD BOR was Sgt. XXXX. XXXX also had a conflict of interest as she was XXXX friend and former partner from Harbor division where they both worked patrol together. I made my argument for her removal when I discovered her relation to XXXX and it was denied. During the BOR, the department attempted to label me unsuccessfully as a bully. They stated that I had bullied a recruit, XXXX, in the academy when in reality and unfounded disposition from the official 1.28 formal complaint investigation found that I was the one who stood up for XXXX when other recruits sang nazi hitler youth songs about burning Jewish ghettos in WWII Germany where his father was a survivor of a concentration camp. How fucking dare you attempt to label me with such a nasty vile word. I ask that all earnest journalist investigating this story ask Ofcr. XXXX about the incident when Ofcr. XXXX began singing a nazi youth song about burning jewish ghettos.
LAPD权益委员会的倡导者XXX中士也与Sgt.Teresa Evans有利害相关,因为她是Sgt.Teresa Evans在港务警区的巡逻搭档和私人朋友。在我发现她和Sgt.Teresa Evans的关系后我也做出了抗议,要求她退出,但被否决。在听证会上,警局设法将我打造成一个恶棍,但没有成功。他们声明我在警校时欺凌了一个菜鸟,XXX,结果却发现事实上根据官方1.28正式投诉调查判定,我才是那个在其他新兵欺凌他的时候站在他一边的人。那些新兵对他唱纳粹希特勒青年军的关于烧掉犹太难民窟的歌曲,因为他的父亲是集中营的幸存者。你们TMD怎么敢试图用如此肮脏卑劣的词语强加于我(指Bully)。我希望所所有最真挚的在调查此事件的媒体人,问问XXX警官,XXX警官是什么时候开始唱那首纳粹青年军要烧掉犹太贫民窟的歌。
The internal affairs investigation in the academy involving XXXX was spurned by a complaint that I had initiated toward two fellow recruit/offifcers. While assigned patrol footbeat in Hollywood Division, Officers XXXX and XXXX (both current LAPD officers) decided that they would voice their personal feelings about the black community. While traveling back to the station in a 12 passenger van I heard XXXX refer to another individual as a nigger. I wasn&t sure if I heard correctly as there were many conversations in the van that was compiled of at least 8 officers and he was sitting in the very rear and me in the very front. Even with the multiple conversations and ambient noise I heard Officer XXXX call an indivdual a nigger again. Now that I had confirmed it, I told XXXX not to use that word again. I explained that it was a well-known offensive word that should not be used by anyone. He replied, &I&ll say it when I want&. Officer XXXX, a friend of his, also stated that he would say nigger when he wanted. At that point I jumped over my front passenger seat and two other officers where I placed my hands around XXXXs& neck and squeezed. I stated to XXXX, &Don&t fucking say that&. At that point there was pushing and shoving and we were separated by several other officers. What I should have done, was put a Winchester Ranger SXT 9mm 147 grain bullet in his skull and Officer XXXX&s skull. The Situation would have been resolved effective, immediately.
警校的内部事务调查机制,包括XXX警官在内,都应该因我向以下两名警员/警官的投诉而受到唾弃。在我被分配到好莱坞警区做徒步巡逻警员时,XXX警官和XXX警员决定发表一下他们对于黑色公民的个人意见。在坐12人面包车回警局的路上我听到XXX警官说另一个人是&黑鬼&。我当时不是很确定,因为那车里挤了八个人,他坐在我屁股后面好远,我坐在正前方,大家都在聊天。虽然当时很多人聊天,我又听到XXX警官叫某人&黑鬼&。这次我可听清楚了。我告诉XXX警官不要再这么说,并解释这是个众所周知的冒犯人的词语,并且任何人都不应该再用。他回答:&我想说就说。&XXX警官,他的朋友,也支持他说他想说黑鬼自然可以说。这时我从面前座位的两名警员头上跳过,直接勒住XXX的脖子。我明明白白的告诉XXX,&不许再他妈说那个词&。这时其他警员赶紧把我们拉开了。我当时就应该朝他和他朋友的脑壳里打两颗温彻斯特游侠SXT(手枪型号)的9mm口径147格令(弹头重量单位)的子弹,这样情况就会立刻高效地解决了。
The sad thing about this incident was that when Detective XXXX from internal affairs investigated this incident only (1) officer (unknown) in the van other than myself had statements constistent with what actually happened. The other six officers all stated they heard nothing and saw nothing. Shame on every one of you. Shame on Detective XXXX (same ethnicity as XXXX) for creating a separate 1.28 formal complaint against me (XXXX complaint) in retaliation for initiating the complaint against XXXX and XXXX. Don&t retaliate against honest officers for breaking your socalled blue line. I hope your son XXXX, who I knew, is a better officer than you, Detective XXXX. The saddest part of this ordeal was that Officer XXXX and XXXX were only given 22 day suspensions and are still LAPD officers to this day. That day, the LAPD stated that it is acceptable for fellow officers to call black officers niggers to their face and you will receive a slap on the wrist. Even sadder is that during that 22 day suspension XXXX and XXXX received is that the LAPPL (Los Angeles Police Protective League) paid the officers their salaries while they were suspended. When I took a two-day suspension for an accidental discharge, I took my suspension and never applied for a league salary. Its called integrity.
可悲的是当XXX探员对此事件进行内部事务调查时,除我之外,当时在车里的警员只有一人(不具名)坦承了车里真正发生的事。其他四位警员则表示自己什么都没听见没看见&&你们每个人都应该感到羞耻!XXX探员(与XXX为同一肤色)也应因为了报复我对那两名警官的投诉而针对我发起独立的1.28正式投诉而羞耻!你不该因为一个诚实的警官打破了你们所谓的&蓝线&而报复他。我希望你的儿子,据我所知叫XXX,是一个比你好的多的警官,XXX探员。整个事件中最可悲的是,XXX警官和XXX警官(他朋友)只受到了22天停职,且至今仍在LAPD任职。自那天起,LAPD表明了他们的态度&&对于当面辱骂一个黑肤色的同事&黑鬼&,是可以接受的。更可悲的是,那俩警官在22天的停职期间,还收到了LAPPL(洛杉矶警察保护联盟)补贴的工资!我有一次因走火而被停职两天,我接受了停职,并且没有申请联盟的补偿性工资,这叫正直!
Journalist, I want you to investigate every location I resided in growing up. Find any incidents where I was ever accused of being a bully. You won&t, because it doesn&t exist. It&s not in my DNA. Never was. I was the only black kid in each of my elementary school classes from first grade to seventh grade in junior high and any instances where I was disciplined for fighting was in response to fellow students provoking common childhood schoolyard fights, or calling me a nigger or other derogatory racial names. I grew up in neighborhoods where blacks make up less than 1%. My first recollection of racism was in the first grade at Norwalk Christian elementary school in Norwalk, CA. A fellow student, XXXX if I can recall, called me a nigger on the playground. My response was swift and nonlethal. I struck him fast and hard with a punch an kick. He cried and reported it to a teacher. The teacher reported it to the principal. The principal swatted XXXX for using a derogatory word toward me. He then for some unknown reason swatted me for striking XXXX in response to him calling me a nigger. He stated as good Christians we are to turn the other cheek as Jesus did. Problem is, I&m not a fucking Christian and that old book, made of fiction and limited non-fiction, called the bible, never once stated Jesus was called a nigger.
记者们,我希望你调查我从小长大居住过的每一个地方,找到我被指控为恶棍的每一桩事件。你找不到的,因为那根本不存在。我就没那遗传基因,从来没有。从小学一年级到高三的任何一次常见的校园斗殴中,我是唯一一个坚持只对那些称呼我黑鬼之类的种族歧视词汇的人报以回击的孩子。我成长在黑色人种不到1%的社区。我第一次对种族歧视的印象源于在加州诺瓦克基督教小学,XXX同学如果我没记错,在操场上叫我黑鬼。我的回应快速而不致命&&狠狠地捶了他一拳,踢了他一脚。他哭着跑去告诉了老师。老师告诉了校长。校长则因为他对我使用侮辱性词汇而揍了他一顿,之后又莫名其妙的因为我对他的回击而揍了我一顿。他教训我们,作为一个好的基督徒,应该像耶稣一样,别人打你右脸你就把左脸也转过去。问题在于,我他妈就不是基督徒。而且那本由大部分虚构和小部分史实组成名叫&圣经&的旧书,从来没说耶稣有被人叫做&黑鬼&。
How dare you swat me for standing up for my rights for demanding that I be treated as an equal human being. That day I made a life decision that i will not tolerate racial derogatory terms spoken to me. Unfortunately I was swatted multiple times for the same exact reason up until junior high. Terminating me for telling the truth of a Caucasian officer kicking a mentally ill man is disgusting. Don&t ever call me a fucking bully. I want all journalist to utilize every source you have that specializes in collections for your reports. With the discovery and evidence available you will see the truth. Unfortunately, I will not be alive to see my name cleared. That&s what this is about, my name. A man is nothing without his name.
你怎么敢,因我为我的权益而站出来,要求作为人类的平等对待而施以暴力?自那天开始我做了一个终身决定:我将不再容忍任何人对我说的种族主义的侮辱性词汇。不幸的是我因为完全相同的原因而不断被揍,直到高中。因为讲出了一个白人警官殴打精神病人的事实而解雇我,多么卑鄙!永远别他妈叫我恶棍!我希望所有记者运用所有专业的资源为你的播报搜集材料。通过发现的这些证据你将看到真相。不幸的是我恐怕无法活着看到我的名誉得以洗刷。关于我的名誉,就这些吧。没有名誉的男人什么都不是。
Below is a list of locations where I resided from childhood to adulthood. Cerritos, CA. Pico Rivera, CA. La Palma, CA. Thousand Oaks, CA. Cedar City, UT. Pensacola, FL. Enid, OK. Yorba Linda, CA. Las Vegas, NV. During the BOR an officer named, Sgt. XXXX, from Los Angeles Port Police testified on behalf of the LAPD. XXXX stated for the BOR that he arrived at the location of the UOF shortly before I cuffed the suspect. He also stated that he assisted in cuffing the suspect and that&s old the BOR he told me to fix my tie. All of those statements were LIES!!! XXXX, you arrived at the UOF location up to 30 seconds after I had cuffed Mr.XXXX. All you did was help me lift the suspect to his feet as it was difficult for me to do by myself because of his heavy weight. You did not tell me to fix my tie as the BOR members and everyone else in the room know you lied because the photographic evidence from the UOF scene where XXXX&s injuries were photographed clearly shows me wearing a class B uniform on that day. A class B uniform is a short sleeved uniform blouse. A short sleeved uniform blouse for the LAPD does not have a tie included. This is not Super Troopers uniform, you jackass.
以下是我从小到大所生活过的地方。西瑞图市,加州。匹克瑞维埃拉,加州。拉帕尔马,加州。千橡市,加州。锡达尔,犹他。彭萨克拉,佛罗里达。伊尼德,俄克拉荷马。约巴林达,加州。拉斯维加斯,内华达。在听证会上一名叫XXX的中士警官,来自洛杉矶海关,代表LAPD作证。XXX对权益委员会宣称他在我拷上嫌疑人之前不久到了UOF(猜测是警用术语,实在翻译不了请抱歉)的地点。他还说他帮我拷上了嫌疑人。奇怪的是他还对权委会说他告诉我把领带系好。这些证词全是谎言!XXX,你到那里的时候我最多刚拷上XXX先生不到三十秒。你所做的所有事仅仅是帮我把他扶起来,因为他实在太胖了我自己扶不动。你根本没告诉我要把领带系好,而所有出席了听证会的人都知道你是在撒谎, 因为根据在嫌疑人受伤地点拍摄的影像资料证据,清晰的显示我那天穿了件B制服。B制服是宽松的短袖制服上衣!LAPD的短袖上衣从来就没有领带!那又不是超级骑警(一部喜剧片,请自行百度)制服,你个驴脑袋!
Why did you feel the need to embellish and lie about your involvement in the UOF? Are you ashamed that you could not get hired on by any other department other than port police? Do you have delusions of grandeur? What you did was perjury, exactly what XXXX did when she stated she did not kick XXXX. What they failed to mention in the BOR was XXXX own use of force history during her career on the LAPD. She has admitted that she has a lengthy use of force record and has been flagged several times by risk management. She has a very well known nickname, Chupacabra, which she was very proud to flaunt around the division. She found it very funny and entertaining to draw blood from suspects and arrestees. At one point she even intentionally ripped the flesh off the arm of a woman we had arrested for battery (sprayed her neighbor with a garden water hose). Knowing the woman had thin elastic skin, she performed and Indian burn to the woman&s arm after cuffing her. That woman was in her mid-70&s, a mother and grandmother, and was angry at her tenants who failed to pay rent on time. Something I can completely understand and I am sure many have wanted to do toward tenants who do not pay their rent. XXXX was also demoted from a senior lead officer rank/position for performance issues.
你为什么觉得有必要给自己在UOF的行为添油加醋?你有没有因为除了港务警区没有哪个分局愿意要你而自惭?你是不是时常幻想自己有权有势?你的所作所为根本就是伪证!跟Sgt.Teresa Evans说她没有踢嫌疑人的行为一模一样!听证会上可不会有人说Sgt.Teresa Evans在LAPD有暴力执法的纪录。她却承认了她有个冗长的暴力执法纪录,并且多次被风险管理部门提醒。她有个众所周知的诨名:羊头吸血鬼,但她却十分乐意在警局里显摆这名号。她觉得从嫌疑人和被捕者身上抽血十分有趣。有一次我们以袭击罪逮捕了一名妇女(用自家花园的水管喷邻居),她甚至故意把她胳膊上的肉扯掉。她明知道这位妇女的皮肤很薄,还装成在执法的样子,在铐住她后把她的胳膊朝不同方向拧,造成擦伤。那位老太太都70多了,一个当妈当奶奶的人,只不过是因为她的房客没有按时交房租而生气。这种事我完全能理解,而且我相信很多人都很想对他们不按时付房租的房客这么做。Sgt.Teresa Evans也因处置不当而受到降阶处分,她本是高级警官。
During my two months of working patrol with XXXX, I found her as a woman who was very angry that she had been pulled from patrol for a short time because of a domestic violence report made by Long Beach Police Department because of an incident involving her active LAPD officer boyfriend, XXXX, and herself. XXXX is the same officer investigated for witness tampering. She also was visibly angry on a daily basis that she was going to have to file for bankruptcy because her ex-husband, a former LAPD officer and not XXXX, who had left the department, state, and was nowhere to be found had left her with a tax bill and debt that she was unable to pay because of a lack of financial means. XXXX, you are a POS and you lied right to the BOR panel when XXXX asked you if you kicked XXXX. You destroyed my life and name because of your actions. Time is up. The time is now to confess to Chief Beck. I ask that all journalist investigating this story submit request for FOIA with the LAPD to gain access to the BOR transcripts which occurred from 10/08 to 2/09. There, you will see that a video was played for the BOR members of Mr. XXXX who suffers from Schizophrenia and Dementia stating that he was kicked by a female officer. That video evidence supports my claim that XXXX kicked him twice in the upper body and once in the face. I would like all journalist to also request copies of all reports that I had written while employed by LAPD. Whether in the academy, or during my 3 years as a police officer. There are DR#&s attached to each report (investigative report) that I have ever written so they all exist. A FOIA request will most likely be needed to access these at Parker center or at the Personnel/Records. Judge my writin/grammar skills for yourself. The department attempted to paint me as an officer who could not write reports. Even though Sgt. XXXX a training officer who trained me stated for the BOR panel that there was nothing wrong with my report writing and that I was better than all rookie/probationer officers he has ever trained. Officer XXXX stated the same but refused to testify as he did not want to &get involved& with the BOR&s. Contact Sgt. XXXX ,(now a Captain at Lompoc PD), Sgt. XXXX, and Sgt. XXXX. All will state that my report writing was impeccable. I will tell you this, I always type my reports because I have messy handwriting/penmanship. I never had a single kickback/redlined report at Southwest division and Sgt. XXXX and Sgt. XXXX can testify to that. I never received an UNSATISFACTORY on any day or week. The same can be said within the U.S. Naval Reserves. All commanders will state that my report writing was always clear, concise, and impeccable. Even search my AAR (after action reports),chits, Memorandum&s, IIR&s (Intelligence Information Reports) which were written in the Navy. All were pristine.
时间到,接下来该Beck警监忏悔了。我请求所有在调查此时的记者根据信息自由法案(FOIA)向LAPD索要十月八号到二月九号的听证会记录备份。如此,你就将看到播放给听证会成员的视频,那个记录了受到精神分裂症和痴呆症折磨的XXX先生证实受到一名女警官攻击的视频。这份录像证据将证实我所说的&&Sgt.Teresa Evans对他的上半身踢了两脚,对他的面部重击一次。我也希望所有记者索要我在LAPD任职期间的报告的拷贝。不管是在警校,还是在三年的警官生涯中,我所写的报告都有数据记录编号,所以他们一定还在。想要进入帕克中心或私人档案,你们绝对是会需要提出FOIA申请的。你自己看一下我的语法和写作水准吧,警局想把我描绘成一个连报告都不会写的警员,尽管XXX警官&&我的教官&&对听证会作证我写的报告没有任何错误,我甚至比其他他曾训练过的新手和试用期警员都要强很多。XXX警官也说了同样的话,但拒绝作证,因为他&&用他的原话说:&我不想跟那个听证会搭上关系&。去问问XXX中士(现在是龙波克警局的警长),XXX中士和XXX中士。他们都会说我的报告完美无缺。我告诉你,我都是用电脑打报告的,因为我的手写实在是太烂了。但我在西南分局从来没有一份被驳回的报告,XXX中士和XXX中士可以作证。我没有任何一天收到过&不满意&的答复。美国海军预备役也完全会这么说。所有的指挥官都会告诉你,我的报告清楚,简明,无懈可击。即便检查我的AAR(行动后报告),账单,备忘录,在军舰上写的IIR(情报信息报告),他们都很简明。
I had worked patrol at LAPD&s Harbor Division from 2/06 until 7/06 when I was involuntarily recalled back to active duty (US Navy) for a 12 month mobilization/deployment to Centcom in support of OIF/OEF. I returned back to LAPD&s Harbor division on 7/07 and immediately returned to patrol. I worked at Harbor division until 11/07 where I then transferred to Southwest Division. I worked At Southwest division until 6/25/08 when I was relieved of duty. I have exhausted all available means at obtaining my name back. I have attempted all legal court efforts within appeals at the Superior Courts and California Appellate courts. This is my last resort.
我从06年2月到06年7月都在LAPD港务警区做巡警,直到突然被海军召回现役,参与美军中央司令部伊拉克行动/持久自由行动为期12个月的部署。我在07年7月回到了警局,重新做上了巡警,并在那干到11月,然后被调到西南分局。在西南分局干到了08年6月25,也就是被解职那天。我已经穷尽了所有挽回名誉的法律手段,包括向高级法院上诉,向加州上诉法院上诉。这已经是我的最后选择了。LAPD一直以来想掩盖真相,但你们的行为都是致命的错误!你们的行为毁掉了我起于05年2月7日终于09年1月2日的执法生涯!你们毁掉了我起于02年4月终于13年2月的海军生涯(从这里不难看出Dorner是个狠角色,在海军干了11年,在警队的时间实际上并没有退役而是转入预备役,属于储备人才,具体的后面会提到)!直到被LAPD解职前,我都拥有TS/SCI权限(Top Secret Sensitive Compartmentalized Information Clearance绝密/封闭信息权限,意味着道纳可以接触最高等级机密,基本上军队里面他是个大人物了,LAPD是摊上大事了)。这可是除了那些总统和副总统的保镖才能有的&白色美国佬&权限(Yankee Write TS/SCI)之外一名军人能拥有的最高权限了!就因为LAPD,我丢掉了在法伦海军航空站一个海上安全部队预备役部队的指挥官职位!就因为LAPD,我妈妈和我妹妹跟我不再来往!就因为LAPD,我所有的好友也跟我恩断义绝!我完全可以这么说:就因为LAPD不名誉的将我解职&&在明知我是无罪的同时&&我失去了一切!Capt.Phil Tingirides,Justin Eisenberg,Martella,Randy Quan(这位是和未婚夫一起被杀的那位华裔女警Quan小姐的老爹)还有Sgt.Anderson,你们明几道(应该是Knew但原文是new,太激动打错了吧)我是无辜的,却为了能让Ofcr/Sgt.Teresa Evans保住工作,而将我解职!我知道你们跟Evans的律师Rico的会面,也知道她承认了自己暴力执法的行为!报应不爽,到你明白这句话的时候了!
I&m not an aspiring rapper, I&m not a gang member, I&m not a dope dealer, I don&t have multiple babies momma&s. I am an American by choice, I am a son, I am a brother, I am a military service member, I am a man who has lost complete faith in the system, when the system betrayed, slandered, and libeled me. I lived a good life and though not a religious man I always stuck to my own personal code of ethics, ethos and always stuck to my shoreline and true North. I didn&t need the US Navy to instill Honor, Courage, and Commitment in me but I thank them for re-enforcing it. It&s in my DNA.
我不是个玩街头音乐的,我不是个混帮派的,我不是个卖大麻的,我更不是个滥交的&&我是个自豪的美国人,某人的儿子,某人的兄长,美国军队的士兵!我曾经如此的信任这个体制,但她却背叛我,侮辱我,玷污了我的名誉!我不是个虔诚的信徒,但我过得不错,有自己的道德观,坚持自己的原则,并且一直维持真正的自我。我不需要海军给我灌输荣誉,勇敢和献身的精神&&我的基因里就包含了这些,但我感谢他们使我更加坚定!
Luckily I don&t have to live everyday like most of you. Concerned if the misconduct you were apart of is going to be discovered. Looking over your shoulder, scurrying at every phone call from internal affairs or from the Captains office wondering if that is the day PSB comes after you for the suspects you struck when they were cuffed months/years ago or that $500 you pocketed from the narcotics dealer, or when the other guys on your watch beat a transient nearly to death and you never reported the UOF to the supervisor. No, I don&t have that concern, I stood up for what was right but unfortunately have dealt with the reprocussions of doing the right thing and now losing my name and everything I ever stood for.You fuckers knew Evans was guilty of kicking (excessive force) Gettler and you did nothing but get rid of what you saw as the problem, the whistleblower. Gettler himself stated on video tape ( provided for the BOR and in transcripts) he was kicked and even his father stated that his son said he was kicked byEvans when he was released from custody. The video was played for the entire BOR to hear. You&re going to see what a whistleblower can do when you take everything from him especially his NAME!!!
我很庆幸,我不用如你们中大多数人一样,过着这样的生活:时刻担心自己的行为不检会被发现;小心翼翼,奔忙在每一个从内部事务部门或局长办公室打来的电话之间,唯恐是PSB(Public Security Bureau公共安全局)为你几个月前/几年之前殴打的那个已经被铐住的嫌犯而前来调查,或者是为了你兜里从卖大麻的哪里敲诈来的500美元保护费,又或者是因为在你看到其他人殴打一个快死了的路人甲后从来没向上级汇报过警力处置情况。我从来不会有这些担心,不会的,因为我只做对的事。但是不幸的,我的原则性却被人做了交易,伐价(又是错字,应该是repercussions,原文则是reprocussions,道纳一激动总打错字吧)是我的名誉,以及一切我所坚持的东西!你这狗娘养的知道Evans犯了殴打嫌犯/暴力执法的罪行,但却无所作为&&除了摆脱你认为是个麻烦的检举者(指自己)!Gettler(被揍那个嫌疑犯)自己在录像带(放给听证会的那个,记录里有)里声明了受到殴打,他的父亲也在儿子出监后声明了儿子说被Evans殴打,整个听证会都看过了这个视频(潜台词:而你们还是诬陷了我)!既然如此,你就等着看看被你夺走了一切&&尤其是名誉&&的检举者能做出什么来吧!
Look what you did to Sgt. Gavin(now lieutenant) when he exposed the truth of your lying, racism, and PSB cover-ups to frame and convict an innocent man. You can not police yourselves and the consent decree was unsuccessful. Sgt. Gavin, I met you on the range several times as a recruit and as an officer. You&re a good man and I saw it in your eyes an actions.
你们都对Sgt.Gavin(现在是Lieutenant)做了什么?!当他揭露你撒谎、种族歧视时,公共安全局却在忙着构陷一个无辜的人!你们监督不了自己!而且服罪判决书也完全是个败笔!Sgt.Gavin,在我还是菜鸟时和升任警官后都多次在靶场见到你,我知道你是个好人,从你的眼神和行动中我看得出来。
Self Preservation is no longer important to me. I do not fear death as I died long ago on 1/2/09. I was told by my mother that sometimes bad things happen to good people.
自保对我已经毫无意义。我不惧怕死亡,因为我的心在09年1月2日就死了。我的母亲曾经告诉我,有些时候好人也没有好报。
I refuse to accept that. From 2/05 to 1/09 I saw some of the most vile things humans can inflict on others as a police officer in Los Angeles. Unfortunately, it wasn&t in the streets of LA. It was in the confounds of LAPD police stations and shops (cruisers). The enemy combatants in LA are not the citizens and suspects, it&s the police officers.
我不相信这个(报应)。从05年2月到09年1月,作为洛城的一名警官,我已经见识到了人类所能做的最卑鄙的事。不幸的是,这不是发生在洛城大街上,而是发生在洛城警局和巡逻车里。在洛城的敌方战斗人员(译者注:enemy combatants,军用术语。道纳有深刻的军方背景,很多语言都有军队痕迹)不是平民和嫌犯,而是警察们。
People who live in glass houses should not throw stones. How ironic that you utilize a fixed glass structure as your command HQ. You use as a luminous building to symbolize that you are transparent, have nothing to hide, or suppress when in essence, concealing, omitting, and obscuring is your forte.
住在玻璃房子里的人就不要乱扔石头(译者注:谚语,大意是不要随便给自己惹麻烦),而你们却用一个玻璃房子做自己的总部,这也太讽刺了吧(译者注:LAPD的新指挥中心Parker Center是以玻璃外墙为主体的建筑,贴图如下。这是个挺不错的双关,呼应前面的玻璃房子谚语。可见道纳的文学功底还是不错的)。你们想用一个晶莹剔透的建筑来彰显自己的坦荡、没有什么必要掩盖,但事实上应该说,遮遮掩掩躲躲藏藏反而是你们的特长吧。
2009年建成的New Parker Center,LAPD的新总局大楼。
Chief Beck, this is when you need to have that come to Jesus talk with Sgt. XXXX and everyone else who was involved in the conspiracy to have me terminated for doing the right thing. you also need to speak with her attorney, Rico, and his conversation with the BOR members and her confession of guilt in kicking Mr. XXXX. I&ll be waiting for a PUBLIC response at a press conference. When the truth comes out, the killing stops.
Beck警长,是时候跟Sgt.Evans以及所有牵扯进这个阴谋的人来个严肃对话了(译者注:Jesus Talk,原本是指那种如同大彻大悟一样突然改变的人生经历,现在则有严肃讨论、行为上的某个转变导致更好的结果等含义),探讨一下怎么阻止我继续替天行道吧。你可能得跟她的律师Rico谈一下他和听证会成员的会谈,以及Sgt.Evans在殴打Gettler先生一事上的认罪情况吧。我会等着你们召开新闻发布会对公众讲出事实。你们什么时候公布真相,我什么时候停止杀戮。
Why didn&t you charge me with filing a false police report when I came forward stating that XXXX kicked Mr. XXXX? You file criminal charges against every other officer who is accused and terminated for filing a false police report. You didn&t because you knew I was innocent and a criminal court would find me innocent and expose your department for suppressing the truth and retaliation, that&s why.
当我作证Sgt.Evans殴打Gettler先生的时候你为什么不以&提交虚假警察报告&的罪名起诉我?你们不是对所有作假报告的警员都控以刑事诉讼并解职吗?因为你知道我是无无罪的,而把刑事诉讼提交到刑事法庭,(他们的调查)会使他们发现我是无罪的,进而揭露你的警局试图掩盖真相并打击报复,就是这个原因!(译者注:由此可见,审判机构独立是有一定威慑力的,但是对于那些精于此道的老油条,也不过形同虚设)
The attacks will stop when the department states the truth about my innocence, PUBLICLY!!! I will not accept any type of currency/goods in exchange for the attacks to stop, nor do i want it. I want my name back, period. There is no negotiation. I am not the state department who states they do not negotiate with terrorist, because anybody with a Secret or TS/SCI has seen IIR&s on SIPR and knows that the US state department always negotiates by using CF countries or independent sovereign/neutral country to mediate and compromising.
公众们,只有当警局公布了真相,并承人我是无罪的,袭击才会停止!我不会接受任何的财货交易来停止袭击,何况我也不需要那玩意。我只想恢复我的名誉,如是而已。没有谈判的余地。我的&没有谈判的余地&的意思跟那些州警察厅所谓的&永不跟恐怖分子谈判&不是一个概念,因为任何能接触机密文件或拥有绝密/不公开信息权限的并看过SIPR(译者注:SIPRNet:The Secure Internet Protocol Router Network,是美国国防部和美国政府用于传输保密信息的互联网,替换掉了老旧的NIPRNet,通过包交换技术和TCP/IP协议实现&绝对安全&的环境构建,换句话说也就是美国政府完全的内部网络,挂靠在国土安全部下面)上的IIR(译者注:Intelligence Information Report,情报信息报告)的人,都十分清楚美国政府经常会通过反恐怖主义的国家、集权国家和中立国来进行谈判、斡旋,和妥协。
This department has not changed from the Daryl Gates and Mark Fuhrman days. Those officers are still employed and have all promoted to Command staff and supervisory positions. I will correct this error. Are you aware that an officer (a rookie/probationer at the time) seen on the Rodney King videotape striking Mr. King multiple times with a baton on 3/3/91 is still employed by the LAPD and is now a Captain on the police department? Captain XXXX is now the commanding officer of a LAPD police station (West LA division). As a commanding officer, he is now responsible for over 200 officers. Do you trust him to enforce department policy and investigate use of force investigations on arrestees by his officers? Are you aware XXXX has since promoted to Sergeant after kicking Mr. XXXX in the face. Oh, you Violated a citizens civil rights? We will promote you. Same as LAPD did with the officers from Metro involved in the May Day melee at MacArthur Park. They promoted them to Sergeant (a supervisor role).
警局从Daryl Gates(译者注:此人日任LAPD第49任局长,著名的强硬派,在任上搞出不少事。他一手建立了大名鼎鼎的SWAT。搞出了Public Disorder and Intelligence Division&&公共秩序情报部PDID,结果这个权倾一时的特务机关因非法袭扰、监视和渗透美国进步运动组织而被起诉,并于1983年被下令解散。他联合扶轮社【著名激进组织】搞出了DARE&&Drug Abuse Resistance Education抵制滥用毒品教育运动,结果被曝事实上加快了毒品泛滥。大家还记的开头的时候道纳说的那个街垒丑闻吗?那个抢银行的警察组织CRASH也是这货搞出来的,评论里有朋友提到CRASH被拍成电影,这个电影就是《Colors》国内译名《彩色响尾蛇》。1984年洛杉矶奥运会,他开展铁锤行动,一口气抓了25000人,大部分是黑人和西班牙裔,后来他部分承认这是针对黑人和西班牙裔的行动,直到1987年八个人在一次Party上被人从车上射杀&&据信是LAPD警察干的,Gates才迫于压力停止了这场闹剧。最后的就是罗德尼金事件和洛杉矶大暴动,没错,还是这货,害人不浅啊。终于在,他因为搞出太多篓子被调离然后受到FBI和CIA联合调查,最后虽然受到严厉批评,似乎还是不了了之了。)和Mark Fuhrman(译者注:前LAPD探长,涉嫌在辛普森案中作伪证而被定罪,他也是辛普森案中唯一被定罪了的人,结果依然没进监狱,仅仅被大部分州禁止进入国家机关服务。丫退休后还写了一大堆书,在书里把自己的怎么做伪证写的清清楚楚,然后靠稿费赚的盆满钵满,让人不知道说什么好)时代至今一点没变。那些警官不仅还在任,而且还被提升到了指挥官甚至更高级别。你可曾意识到,你在关于91年3月3日罗德尼金事件的录像带上看到的那个用警棍殴打罗德尼的警察(当时还是个菜鸟/新丁),现在还在LAPD任职,并且升职做了Captain?Cpt.Rolando Solano现在是LAPD西洛杉矶警局的指挥官了。他手下可是有200多名警察,你能相信这种人会执行警局的政策、对他的手下在被捕者身上的警力使用做调查吗?你可曾意识到Evans在踢了Gettler先生的脸以后还被提升到了Sergeant吗?喔,你侵犯了公民权益?那我们得给你升个职啊!就跟LAPD把麦克阿瑟公园五一节大暴动(译者注:五一节马克阿瑟公园大暴动事件是因为一些墨西哥非法移民呼吁平等权利与警方发生冲突。这次事件最大的亮点是现场很多记者被误伤&&扛着摄像机的摄影师和举着话筒的美女记者还能被误伤,骗鬼呢&&大多数被警棍打成内伤,部分被橡胶防暴弹击伤。这些媒体人员和一部分市民后来起诉LAPD,LAPD花1300万美元摆平了这事。)中的地铁警察升职一样。他们现在让他们做了Sergeant(主管职位)
No one is saying you can&t be prejudiced or a bigot. We are all human and hold prejudices. If you state that you don&t have prejudices, your lying! But, when you act on it and victimize innocent citizens and fellow innocen officers, than that is a concern.
没人说你不能有偏见,或者是偏执狂。我们都是人,人总是会有偏见。如果你说你没有,那就是撒谎了。但当你以此为依据采取行动,让无辜的平民和警察受到伤害,那问题就大了。
For you officers who do the job in the name of JUSTICE, those of you who lost honest officers to this event, look at the name of those on the BOR and the investigating officers from PSB and XXXX and ask them, how come you couldn&t tell the truth? Why did you terminate an honest officer and cover for a dishonest officer who victimized a mentally ill citizen.
那些还以正义之名行事的警官,那些已经失去了信誉的警官(译者注:这里应该是&还没失去信誉的警官&,估计道纳又打错了),看看这些公共安全局来的调查员和听证会成员的名字,看看Evans,然后质问他们:你们为什么就不能说出真相?为什么你们宁愿解雇一个诚实的警官,来为一个殴打患精神病的平民的警官作保?
Sometimes humans feel a need to prove they are the dominant race of a species and they inadvertently take kindness for weakness from another individual. You chose wrong.
总有些人为了证明他们在人种上的优越感而把别人的善良当好欺负。真这么想你就大错特错了。
Terminating officers because they expose a culture of lying, racism (from the academy), and excessive use of force will immediately change. PSB can not police their own and that has been proven. The blue line will forever be severed and a cultural change will be implanted. You have awoken a sleeping giant.
因为一个警员揭露了你们说谎、种族歧视(自警校开始)和暴力执法的传统而开除他,这种行为需要立刻改变。公共安全机关不能自我监督的现状已经被证实了。你们的&蓝线&将被永久斩断,你们的传统将被彻底改变。你惊醒了一个沉睡的巨人。
I am here to change and make policy. The culture of LAPD versus the community and honest/good officers needs to and will change. I am here to correct and calibrate your morale compasses to true north.
我将改变和创造新的规矩。LAPD对抗人民和诚实警员的传统必须并一定会被改变。我将矫正你们道德的罗盘,让它指向真北(译者注:真北,导航上提到北极与领航员的相对位置的名词,美国军队地图上以一个星号标识真北)。
Those Caucasian officers who join South Bureau divisions (77th,SW,SE, an Harbor) with the sole intent to victimize minorities who are uneducated, and unaware of criminal law, civil law, and civil rights. You prefer the South bureau because a use of force/deadly force is likely and the individual you use UOF on will likely not report it. You are a high value target.
那些加入南方分局(第77分局,西南警局,东南警局,港口警局)的白人警官,唯一目的就是欺凌没受过教育、完全不懂得刑法、民法和公民权的少数族裔。你们加入南方分局,是因为对这些人暴力执法/致命性运用警力,他们也不会懂得去举报。你们可是高价值目标(译者注:High Value Target,军事术语,一般指敌方指挥人员等首要的攻击目标)。
Those Black officers in supervisory ranks and pay grades who stay in south bureau (even though you live in the valley or OC) for the sole intent of getting retribution toward subordinate caucasians officers for the pain and hostile work environment their elders inflicted on you as probationers (P1&s) and novice P-2&s. You are a high value target. You perpetuated the cycle of racism in the department as well. You breed a new generation of bigoted caucasian officer when you belittle them and treat them unfairly.
那些留在南方分局(即使住在谷地或橙县),唯一的目的就是把在自己做初级学员(P1级)和试用学员(P2级)时从老一辈那里遭受的痛苦和敌视气氛报复在低阶的白人警官身上的高级黑人警官,你也是高价值目标,因为你使得警局里的种族歧视怪圈得以持续不断。在你歧视和不公正对待白人警官时你实际上把他们打造成了新一代偏执的种族主义者。
Those Hispanic officers who victimize their own ethnicity because they are new immigrants to this country and are unaware of their civil rights. You call them wetbacks to their face and demean them in front of fellow officers of different ethnicities so that you will receive some sort of acceptance from your colleagues. I&m not impressed. Most likely, your parents or grandparents were immigrants at one time, but you have forgotten that. You are a high value target. Those lesbian officers in supervising positions who go to work, day in day out, with the sole intent of attempting to prove your misandrist authority (not feminism) to degrade male officers. You are a high value target.Those Asian officers who stand by and observe everything I previously mentioned other officers participate in on a daily basis but you say nothing, stand for nothing and protect nothing. Why? Because of your usual saying, & I&&don&t like conflict&. You are a high value target as well.
那些欺辱新近移民到这个国家而完全不知晓自己的权利的同胞的西班牙裔警官&&你在一群不同族裔的警官面前骂你的同胞湿背佬(译者注:Wetback,对墨西哥移民的侮辱性称呼),以求获得你同事的接纳,我不觉得奇怪。其实,你忘记了你的父母或祖父母也曾是&湿背佬&&&你也是高价值目标。那些高阶的女同性恋警官,每天上班进进出出,唯一的目的就是向低阶的警官表达你的厌男主义权力,你也是高价值目标。那些坐视我所提到的一切发生的亚裔警官&&你们每天都能看到这些,但你不言不语,也不想保护什么。为何?你只会说:&我&&我不喜欢针锋相对&。你也会成为我的高价值目标。
Those of you who &go along to get along& have no backbone and destroy the foundation of courage. You are the enablers of those who are guilty of misconduct. You are just as guilty as those who break the code of ethics and oath you swore.
你们这些&得过且过&、没有脊梁骨的人,连破坏基础的勇气都没有。你们就是那些行为不检的罪人的促成者!你们和那些破坏道德准则、打破自己誓言的人同罪!
Citizens/non-combatants, do not render medical aid to downed officers/enemy combatants. They would not do the same for you. They will let you bleed out just so they can brag to other officers that they had a 187 caper the other day and can&t wait to accrue the overtime in future court subpoenas. As they always say, &that&s the paramedics job&not mine&. Let the balance of loss of life take place. Sometimes a reset needs to occur.
平民/非战人员们,请不要给受伤的警官/敌方战斗人员提供医疗帮助。他们可不会帮你叫救护车。他们会让你活活把血流干净,然后哪天跟同事吹牛说自己有个187状况(译者注:187为警用术语,表示当事人死亡),还能把加班费算在写法院传票的时间里去(译者注:警察工资并不算很高,加班可以得到2倍工资,很多人就指望这个当酒钱。但是加班不是随便加的,没有好的理由也不能一直赖着不走,所以就会有这种制造状况来多待几个小时换取加班费的情况)。就如他们所说,&那是救护车的活,关我毛事&。所以说该死的就让他们死吧,时不时的也要清零啊。
It is endless the amount of times per week officers arrest an individual, label him a suspectarrestee-defendant and then before arraignment or trial realize that he is innocent based on evidence. You know what they say when they realize an innocent man just had his life turned upside down?. &I guess he should have stayed at home that day he was discovered walking down the street and matching the suspects description. Oh well, he appeared to be a dirtbag anyways&. Meanwhile the falsely accused is left to pick up his life, get a new, family, friends, and sense of self worth.
警官们逮捕某人,给他盖上嫌疑拘捕的帽子,然后在提审和审讯后发现他是无辜的&&这种事每周发生无数次。一个人的生活被搞得天翻地覆了,你知道他们怎么说?&谁让他那天不躲在家里却跟嫌疑人一样走在大街上?反正你怎么看他都是个邋遢鬼。&而这个人却只能被扔在一边,收拾自己的生活,组建家庭,交新的朋友,对自己来个新的定位。
Don&t honor these fallen officers/dirtbags. When your family members die, they just see you as extra overtime at a crime scene and at a perimeter. Why would you value their lives when they clearly don&t value yours or your family members lives? I&ve heard many officers who state they see dead victims as ATV&s, Waverunners, RV&s and new clothes for their kids. Why would you shed a tear for them when they in return crack a smile for your loss because of the impending extra money they will receive in their next paycheck for sitting at your loved ones crime scene of 6 hours because of the overtime they will accrue. They take photos of your loved ones recently deceased bodies with their cellphones and play a game of who has the most graphic dead body of the night with officers from other divisions. This isn&t just the 20 something year old officers, this is the 50 year old officers with significant time on the job as well who participate.
不需要给这些死亡的警官/卑鄙小人以荣誉。当你的家人奄奄一息时,他们只把你当成躺在犯罪现场警戒线里的加班费。当他们都不在乎你和你的家人的生命时,你又何必珍视他们的生命?我不止一次的听到很多警官说他们看到受害者的尸体就仿佛看到了全地形车(译者注:ATV,All-Terrain Vehicle,全地形车,用来翻山越岭逛沙滩的小玩意)、冲浪器(译者注:Waverunner,制造海浪的机器,可以在家里冲浪,价格不菲)、野营车(译者注:RV,Recreational Vehicle,出去旅行时挂在车后,类似于一个简易没有动力的房车)和孩子们的新衣服。这些人坐在你心爱的人被害现场6个小时,因为下次发工资他们能多拿到这么多的加班费而微笑&&你觉得值得为他们掉一滴眼泪吗?他们用手机拍下你最亲近的人死去不久的尸体照片,在和其他警区的警官聚会的时候拿出来比谁拍的最多。这不是只有二十来岁毛孩子会干的事,那些五十多岁干了相当长时间的老警官,也一样会参与进去。
You allow an officer, XXXX, to attempt to hack into my credit union account and still remain on the job even when Det. XXXX shows the evidence that the IP address (provided by LAPFCU) that attempted to hack into my account and change my username and password leads directly to her residence. You even allow this visibly disgusting looking officer to stay on the job when she perjures (lies) in court (Clark County Family Court) to the judge&s face and denies hacking into my personal credit union online account when I attempted to get my restraint order extended. Det. XXXX provided the evidence and you still do nothing.
你放任Thaniya Sungtuenyos黑进我的内部账户,甚至在Zolezzi探长从LAPFCU(译者注:Los Angles Police Federal Credit Union,洛城警察自己的银行)那里拿来了她试图侵入我的账户篡改密码的证据(直接指向她家的IP地址)后,依然让她继续工作。在我向克拉克郡家庭法院申请对她的禁制令后看,这个长得像一坨翔的女人当着法庭的面作伪证,你居然还允许她保留原职!Zolezzi把证据都给你了,你们毛都没干!
How do you know when a police officer is lying??? When he begins his sentence with, &based on my experience and training&.
怎么确定警官在撒谎?只要他以&根据我的训练和经验&开头的话,肯定是坑你的。
No one grows up and wants to be a cop killer. It was against everything I&ve ever was. As a young police explorer I found my calling in life. But, As a young police officer I found that the violent suspects on the street are not the only people you have to watch. It is the officer who was hired on to the department (pre-2000) before polygraphs were standard for all new hires and a substantial vetting in a backround investigation.
没有谁是抱着成为&警察杀手&的愿望长大的。这违背了我的一切。在我还是年轻的警员、探险家时,我听到了使命的召唤。但成为一个年轻的警官后,我却发现不是只有会大街上的犯罪嫌疑人值得关注。那些在2000年之前招募的、没有经过测谎仪和背景调查等标准程序的警员,也比起新招募的警员更加值得怀疑。
To those children of the officers who are eradicated, your parent was not the individual you thought they were. As you get older,you will see the evidence that your parent was a tyrant who loss their ethos and instead followed the path of moral corruptness. They conspired to hide and suppress the truth of misconduct on others behalf&s. Your parent will have a name and plaque on the fallen officers memorial in D.C. But, In all honesty, your parents name will be a reminder to other officers to maintain the oath they swore and to stay along the shoreline that has guided them from childhood to that of a local, state, or federal law enforcement officer.
那些即将被我斩草除根的警官的孩子,你们的父母可不像你想得那么好。等你长大了,你就会见到你的父母们是怎样丢掉自己的原则而走上道德腐化的道路的。他们为了某些人的利益而共谋掩盖行为不端的证据。你的父母会在华盛顿哥伦比亚特区阵亡警察陵园有个纪念牌,但事实上,你父母的名字将被用于警示其他警官遵守自己的誓言、坚守那引领他们成为家乡、州或国家执法人员的原则。
Your lack of ethics and conspiring to wrong a just individual are over. Suppressing the truth will leave to deadly consequences for you and your family. There will be an element of surprise where you work, live, eat, and sleep. I will utilize ISR at your home, workplace, and all locations in between. I will utilize OSINT to discover your residences, spouses workplaces, and children&s schools. IMINT to coordinate and plan attacks on your fixed locations. Its amazing whats on NIPR. HUMINT will be utilized to collect personal schedules of targets. I never had the opportunity to have a family of my own, I&m terminating yours. XXXX, XXXX, XXXX, and BOR members Look your wives/husbands and surviving children directly in the face and tell them the truth as to why your children are dead.
你们没有道德的诬陷正人君子的日子该结束了。继续压制真相只会给你自己和家人带来杀身之祸。在你工作、生活、吃饭和睡觉的地方都注意着点,可能会有点小小惊喜。我会对你的住所、工作场合和一切地点进行监视侦察。我会使用开源情报来调查你的居所,你配偶的工作地点,和你孩子的学校。我会使用图像情报来协调和策划对你所在地点的袭击&&我在NIPR上面可找到了一大堆东西。我会用个人情报来获得目标的私人时间表。我从买没有机会拥有自己的家庭,所以现在我要将你们的也摧毁。Quan,Evans和Anderson,还有听证会的诸位,看看你们的妻子/丈夫和还活着的孩子,告诉他们真相吧,为什么你的孩子会被追杀?
Never allow a LAPPL union attorney to be a retired LAPD Captain,(XXXX). He doesn&t work for you, your interest, or your name. He works for the department, period. His job is to protect the department from civil lawsuits being filed and their best interest which is the almighty dollar. His loyalty is to the department, not his client. Even when he knowingly knows your innocent and the BOR also knows your innocent after XXXX stated on videotape that he was kicked and XXXX attorney confessed to the BOR off the record that she kicked XXXX.
千万别再让退休的LAPD警队长(译者注:这里应该是指Quan)干LAPPL(译者注:LosAngles Police Protect Legion,洛城警察保护联盟,类似于洛城警察的权益维护组织)的律师了,他不会为你的权益或名誉工作,他只为警局干活。他的工作是保护警局不会被提以民事诉讼,他们最大的权益就是万能的美刀啊。他只忠于警局,而不是委托人。即使他完全清楚你是无辜的,听证会也知道你是无辜的,连当事人都坦诚交代了,依然无济于事。
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants-TJ. This quote is not directed toward the US government which I fully support 100%. This is toward the LAPD who can not monitor itself. The consent decree should not have been lifted, ever.
自由之树必须由爱国者和暴君的血来浇灌&&托马斯&杰斐逊。我引用这句话不是针对美国政府。我百分之百的支持他。这是针对不能监督自己的LAPD。服罪判决书永不应该被撤销,永远!
I know your TTP&s, (techniques, tactics, and procedures). Any threat assessments you generate will be useless. This is simple, I know your TTP&s and PPR&s. I will mitigate any of your attempts at preservation. ORM is my friend. I will mitigate all risks, threats and hazards. I assure you that Incident Command Posts will be target rich environments. KMA-367 license plate frames are great target indicators and make target selection even easier.
我很清楚你们的TTP(译者注:techniques, tactics, and procedures,技术,战术和规程),所以你们做出的任何评估都是无用的,很简单。我会让你们所有的保守举措都无效化。ORM(译者注:Operation Risk Management,任务风险管制)将是我的臂助。我将避过所有的风险、威胁和伤害。我保证你们的应急指挥所将成为我的多目标环境。KMA-367边框的车牌(译者注:LAPD的伪装车辆都使用这一车牌以方便自己人识别)将是极好的指示器,这将让我的目标选择更加简便。
I will conduct DA operations to destroy, exploit and seize designated targets. If unsuccessful or unable to meet objectives in these initial small-scale offensive actions, I will reassess my BDA and re-attack until objectives are met. I have nothing to lose. My personal casualty means nothing. Just alike AAF&s, ACM&s, and AIF&s, you can not prevail against an enemy combatant who has no fear of death. An enemy who embraces death is a lose, lose situation for their enemy combatants.
我会进行采用直接攻击来摧毁、利用和劫持既定目标。如果在这种小规模攻势下未能成功或无法实现预期目标,我会重新审视我的战损评估(译者注:Battle Damage Assessment,战斗损害情况评估)并重新进行攻击,直到目标达成。我生无所恋。人员伤亡对我来说不值一提。我就和AAF、ACM和AIF(译者注:伊拉克阿富汗武装组织,没必要翻译)一样不惧死亡,你怎么可能战胜我。视死如归的敌人在他们的敌对方战斗人员眼中完全是灾难。
Hopefully you analyst have done your homework. You are aware that I have always been the top shot, highest score, an expert in rifle qualifications in every unit I&ve been in. I will utilize every bit of small arms training, demolition, ordnance, and survival training I&ve been given.
希望你们这帮分析师已经做完了作业。你知道我总是顶级射手,拿最高分,在我呆过的每个部队总能拿到步枪的专家级射手资质。我将穷尽自训练中习得的所有技巧:轻武器射击、爆破、改装,和生存技能。
Do you know why we are unsuccessful in asymmetrical and guerrilla warfare in CENTCOM theatre of operations? I&ll tell you. It&s not the inefficiency of our combatant commanders, planning, readiness or training of troops. Much like the Vietnam war, ACM, AAF, foreign fighters, Jihadist, and JAM have nothing to lose. They embrace death as it is a way of life. I simply don&t fear it. I am the walking exigent circumstance you created.
你知道为什么我们在美军中央指挥部的指挥下进行不对称战争和反游击战术战争却一直不能获得胜利吗?我告诉你,不是因为我们的战场指挥不够高效,计划性不强,反应迟钝或部队缺乏训练。就如同越战一样,ACM,AAF,外国武装分子,圣战者和JAM,他们无所眷恋,他们视死如归&&而我也是。我不畏惧死亡。我就是你们创造出来的终极危机。
The Violence of action will be HIGH. I am the reason TAC alert was established. I will bring unconventional and asymmetrical warfare to those in LAPD uniform whether on or off duty. ISR is my strength and your weakness. You will now live the life of the prey. Your RD&s and homes away from work will be my AO and battle space. I will utilize every tool within INT collections that I learned from NMITC in Dam Neck. You have misjudged a sleeping giant. There is no conventional threat assessment for me. JAM, New Ba&ath party, 1920 rev BGE, ACM, AAF, AQAP, AQIM and AQIZ have nothing on me. Do not deploy airships or gunships. SA-7 Manpads will be waiting. As you know I also own Barrett .50&s so your APC are defunct and futile.
行动烈度会很高。战术空军司令部的警钟将为我长鸣。我将会把LAPD的诸位警员&&不管你是在职还是离职&&带进不对称非常规的战争。情报搜集是我的强项,却是你的弱点。我为刀俎,你们却是鱼肉。你的住所将成为我的AO(译者注:Area of Operation,任务区域,军用术语)和战场。我会使用从Neck大坝的NMITC学来的一切情报搜集手段。你误判了一个沉睡的巨人。常规的威胁评估对我毫无作用。 JAM, New Ba&ath party, 1920 rev BGE, ACM, AAF, AQAP, AQIM 和 AQIZ(译者注:没必要翻译了,全是在伊拉克阿富汗的武装名称,基本上联军在阿富汗伊拉克的主要作战对象全在这里了,道纳绝对是特种部队成员)都没能杀了我。别把武装直升机拉出来了,我还扛着SA-7&毒刺&单兵防空导弹呢。正如你所知我还有一把.50巴雷特反器材步枪,所以你们的装甲车对我来说也就是个靶子。
You better have all your officers radio/phone muster (code 1) on or off duty every hour, on the hour. Do not attempt to shadow or conduct any type of ISR on me. I have the inventory listing of all UC vehicles at Piper Tech and the home addresses of any INT analyst at JRIC and detachment locations. My POA is always POI and always true. This will be a war of attrition and a Pyrrhic and Camdean Victory for myself. You may have the resources and manpower but you are reactive and predictable in your op plans and TTP&s. I have the strength and benefits of being unpredictable, unconventional, and unforgiving. Do not waste your time with briefs and tabletops.
你最好保证所有在职或不在职的警员电台全开(译者注:根据LAPD通信部门的数码规范,Code1意为&answer your radio&),不管白天黑夜(译者注:这句话的隐含义是这些警察最好随时准备呼叫支援,不然死定了)。最好不要试图对我进行任何类型的ISR(译者注:Intelligence,Surveillance,Reconnaissance 情报搜集,监视和侦察)。我通过Piper Tech(译者注:貌似是LAPD的某个伪装车辆供应商)获得了所有警局车辆(译者注:UC vehicles,Under Cover Vehicles,伪装成民用车的警局车辆)的存货清单,以及所有位于JRIC(译者注:Joint regional intelligence center,区域联合情报中心)或安全区的INT分析专家。我的授权委托书(译者注:POA,Power of Attorney )永远是在弹着点上(译者注POI,Point of Impact)(译者注:这句话的两个词没有现成翻译,也不知道查的对不对,如果有更清楚美国警察术语的朋友帮助一下就好了。总之,按照这种解释翻译的话,大致意思是我将用枪展现我的正义性)。这将会是一场消耗战,对我来说也将是一场得不偿失的战争(译者注:道纳把Cadmean Victory打成了Camdean Victory。)也许你们有人数和资源优势,但你们必须保持机动,而且根据行动计划和TTP(译者注:Tech,Tactical,Program技术,战术和运作程序)是可以被预测的。我的优势在于不可预测,无法劝服,最重要的是不会心软。别把你的时间浪费在简报和电脑上了。
Ta的最新译文
最新社会译文
您还没有登录!
评论过百赞有奖励哦!}

我要回帖

更多关于 trust up stream 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信