Are your go to the dongfanggo across the streett

1.Whereistheschool?;It’snexttothebookstore;2.ItisnexttotheparkonDon;5Turnleftatthehospital.;6.HowcanIgettotheFuxingh;7.Youmustlookrightbeyouc;8.UsuallyIgotoparkonfoot;9.Don?tgoatth
1.Where is the school?
It’s next to the bookstore
2.It is next to the park on Dongfang Street. 3Is there a museum?Yes there is 4Is it far?No it is not
5Turn left at the hospital.
6.How can I get to the Fuxing hospital?
7.You must look right be you cross the road
8.Usually I go to park on foot.
9.Don?t go at the red light
10.In the USA people on bikes must wear a
11.Take a No.57 bus over there.
12..What are you going to do next week?
I’m going to visit my cousin.
13.Why not go on Tuesday?
14.My grandma will tell us a story about Chang’e.
15.He is going to take a trip.
16.When is he going?
17.Stop and wait at the red light.
18.I’m going to the supermarket.
I want to buy some food
19, Please pay attention to the traffic lights.
20 He is going to the bookstore next week.
21.You can go to the hospital by the No.8 bus
22.The library is behind the museum.
23.I’m writing an email to Mary.
24.He lives in the Australia.
25John does Kong fu every Sunday.
26.She likes playing the pipa.
27.I’m going to teach him the Chinese song.
28.What does your sister do?
29.She works in a hospital.
30.How does your brother go to work?
31.She is a businesswoman
32.You should take a deep breath
33.The cat is so worried.
三亿文库包含各类专业文献、生活休闲娱乐、各类资格考试、专业论文、外语学习资料、幼儿教育、小学教育、中学教育、高等教育、94六年级翻译句子等内容。 
 六年级翻译句子_英语_小学教育_教育专区。1.Where is the school? It’s next to the bookstore 2.It is next to the park on Dongfang Street. 3Is t1...  翻译句子六年级(1)_英语_小学教育_教育专区。翻译句子: 1.在森林里没有苹果树,但有一些芒果树。 2.在那棵桃树上有一只小鸟,但没有桃子。 3.在玻璃杯里没...  六年级英语翻译句子总复习_从业资格考试_资格考试/认证_教育专区。总复习 中译英 姓名___ 1,有许多公共标志。他们意思指不同的事。 2,要在教室里扔球。把它传...  2实验小学六年级翻译句子专项练习_英语_小学教育_教育专区。宝应县实验小学六年级翻译句子专项练习班级___ 1. 我的表弟总是在晚饭后散步。 My cousin ___ ___...  六年级上册英语重点句子翻译练习_六年级英语_英语_小学教育_教育专区。六年级上册英语重点句子翻译练习六年级上册英语重点句子翻译练习 pep7 六年级上册英语重点句子翻译...  六年级句子翻译 隐藏&& 句子翻译,用正确的形式翻译中文。 1 Where do you ___(来自)? 2 There are many___(绵羊) on the hill . 3 Would you like ...  六年级英语上册1-6重点句翻译测试_英语_小学教育_教育专区。新版Pep 小学英语六上各单元重点句子归纳测试前景培训学校,小升初英语 姓名:___
六年级英...  6A 翻译句子_六年级英语_英语_小学教育_教育专区。苏教译林版英语六年级上册句子汉译英 六年级上册翻译句子 1.禁止吸烟意指我们不能在这儿吸烟。 “No smoking”...  小学牛津英语6A句子翻译(英译汉)_六年级英语_英语_小学教育_教育专区。6A 根据实际情况回答问题: 1.Are they your family and relatives? 2.How many cousins ...欢迎您,[][]
(您的IP:220.177.198.53)
目录资源搜索
类型筛选:
精品/普通:
地区筛选:
星级筛选:
ID:4-3704514
人教版(PEP)小学英语六年级上册期末易错题归纳专项训练(含答案)1. You can go there ________ bus.A. take the No.10 
B. by the No.10   C. by No.the 10th解析: “乘几路公共汽车”有两种表达方法: (1)by+ the+ No.+基数词+bus, 如: by the No.5 bus;(2)take + the+ No.+基数词+ bus, 如: take the No.3 bus, 题目中看似选项A和选项B都正确, 区别在于by是介词, take是动词。题目中已含有实义动词go, 所以A选项排除。故选B。答案: B【举一反三】We ________ bus to the cinema.A. by the No.5
B. by the no.5th   C. take the No.5答案: C2. ________ your uncle ________ in BeijingA. Do; live    B. Does; live   C. Does; lives解析: 主语your uncle是第三人称单数, 故用助动词does, 助动词后跟动词原形, 故第二空填live。答案: B【举一反三】Does Linda ________ TV every dayA.watch
B. watches
C. watching答案: A3. Can you get________ home early this afternoonA. to
C. /解析: 句子意思为“今天下午你能早到家吗”get to意为“到达”, home为地点副词, to应省略。如果不注意其后的地点是home, 则很容易误选A。还有的同学会受到at home的影响而误选B。================================================压缩包内容:人教版(pep)六年级上学期英语期末专项训练:易错题归纳.docx
ID:4-3704512
人教版(PEP)小学英语六年级上册期末写作专项训练(含答案)1. 请你以“My pen pal’s hobby”为题, 写一篇小作文。介绍一下你的笔友的爱好。要求:(1)语句通顺, 书写工整。(2)不少于50词。范文:My pen pal’s hobbyI have a pen pal. His name is Li Lei. He is from Beijing. Li Lei likes English very much. He reads English every morning. He likes speaking English. He often listens to the radio. He watches TV only on Sunday evening. Does he like playing football No, he doesn’t. But he likes playing basketball. All the teachers and classmates like him. He says his hobbies make him happy. 译文:我的笔友的爱好我有一个笔友。他的名字叫李雷。他来自北京。李雷非常喜欢英语。他每天早上读英语。他喜欢说英语。他经常听收音机。他只在星期天的晚上看电视。他喜欢踢足球吗?不, 他不喜欢。但是他喜欢打篮球。所有的老师和同学都喜欢他。他说他的爱好让他高兴。2. 你喜欢周末吗?你有什么周末计划呢?假设你是林涛, 请给你的好朋友Sarah写一封email告诉她你的周末计划。不少于50词。范文:Dear Sarah, I am going to have a busy weekend. I am going to wash my shoes on Saturday morning. I’m going to play football with my friends on Saturday afternoon. On Sunday morning, I am going to clean my room, and I am going to do my homework in the afternoon. In the evening, I am going to watch TV. I think I will be busy but happy! What about you================================================压缩包内容:人教版(pep)六年级上学期英语期末专项训练:写作.docx
ID:4-3704511
人教版(PEP)小学英语六年级上册期末完形与阅读专项训练(含答案)Tony is my new friend. He lives
Canada. He likes
2 books. He often goes to the bookstore to buy some
. His father works in a school. He is a
. He goes to work
car. His mother is a nurse. She works in a
. She goes to work
foot. Because her home is
the hospital. Tony
a sister. Her name is Linda. She is seven years old. She likes
. She often watches cartoons on TV. (  ) 1. A. on
C. at(  ) 2. A. see B. watching
C. reading(  ) 3. A. clothes B. books
C. postcards(  ) 4. A. police officer B. postman
C. teacher(  ) 5. A. in B. on
C. by(  ) 6. A. school B. hospital
C. supermarket(  ) 7. A. on B. to
C. at(  ) 8. A. far
C. near(  ) 9. A. have B. has
C. having(  ) 10. A. singing B. watching TV
C. dancingB(建议用时: 5分钟)My name is Li Jun. I have a new pen pal.
name is Amy. She 2
England. Her father is a fisherman. He works
sea. He goes to work
. He likes
football. Her mother is a nurse. She goes to work
foot. She likes watching TV and
music. Amy is a student. She goes to school by bike,
her home is not far 9
the school. Amy
going hiking and writing emails. ================================================压缩包内容:人教
ID:4-3704510
人教版(PEP)小学英语六年级上册期末句型专项训练(含答案)1. What are you ________ (go) to do tomorrow2. Peter can ________ (draw). Now he __________ (draw) a picture. 3. Mike usually ________ (take) the No. 17 bus to school. 4. My father likes ________ (listen) to music. 5. Are you going to ________ (buy) any books6. Let’s ________ (play) basketball this afternoon. 7. My mother ________ (teach) English in our school. 8. ________ (do) your pen pal live in Shanghai9. You should ________ (wear) your warm clothes. It’s cold outside. 10. Don’t ________ (swim) in the river. It’s too dangerous(危险的). 二、单项选择我最棒!(  ) 1. My sister likes playing ________ pipa and playing ________ football. A. the; /   B. /; /   C. /; the(  ) 2. Mr Black’s hobby ________. A. listening to music
B. is swimmingC. draw pictures(  ) 3. I ________ my grandparents tomorrow. A. am going
B. am going to visitC. am visiting to(  )4. Do you like ________A. sing
C. singing================================================压缩包内容:人教版(pep)六年级上学期英语期末专项训练:句型.docx
ID:4-3704509
人教版(PEP)小学英语六年级上册期末词汇专项训练(含答案)一、粮食入库。将下列单词或短语分类。A. bike   B. writer   C. library
 E. happyF. bus
J. dictionaryK. cinema
O. planeP. hospital
Q. actress
R. storybook
S. bookstore T. play
W. comic book1.      2.  ____________
 ____________3.
4. ____________
 ____________5.
6.  ____________
 ____________二、照样子, 增加、减少或替换一个字母, 改写成一个新单词并组成词组。例:hear wear wear glasses     1. bad ________
4. fat ________
____________5. buy ________
8. shop ________
____________9. nice ________
____________ 10. take ________
____________三、按要求写单词。(一)写出下列单词的-ing形式。1. speak ________  2. run ________  3. teach________================================================压缩包内容:人教版(pep)六年级上学期英语期末专项训练:词汇.docx
ID:4-3672478
人教版(PEP)小学英语六年级上册课文朗读MP3(全册)================================================压缩包内容:PEP六上课文朗读(全册)Recycle 1recycle1.mp3Recycle 2recycle26上.mp3Unit 1unit1常用表达法.mp3unit1词汇表6上.mp3unit1课文6上.mp3unit1谚语.mp3Unit 2unit2常用表达法.mp3unit2词汇表6上.mp3unit2课文.mp3unit2谚语.mp3Unit 3unit3常用表达法.mp3unit3词汇表6上.mp3unit3课文6上.mp3unit3谚语.mp3Unit 4U4 Main Scene.mp3U4A Let’s learn.mp3U4A Let’s talk.mp3U4A Let’s try.mp3U4B Let’s check.mp3U4B Let’s learn.mp3U4B Let’s talk.mp3U4B Let’s try.mp3U4B Listen,match and say.mp3U4B Read and write.mp3U4C Story time.mp3unit4常用表达法.mp3unit4词汇表6上.mp3unit4谚语.mp3Unit 5unit5常用表达法.mp3unit5词汇表6上.mp3unit5课文6上.mp3unit5谚语.mp3Unit 6unit6常用表达法.mp3unit6词汇表6上.mp3unit6课文6上.mp3unit6谚语.mp3
88740.36KB
ID:4-3635549
人教版(PEP)小学英语六年级上册各单元知识汇总一、四会句子1.--Where is the cinema, please?
请问电影院在哪儿?
the bookstore.
在书店的附近.next to the bookstore.
紧挨着书店--It’s
in front of the school.
在学校的前面.
在公园的后面
on Dongfang Street.
在东方大街上
over there.
问什么答什么:where问地点答2. --Is there a cinema near here ?
请问这附近有电影院吗?--Yes, there is. / No, there isn’t.
有./没有。问什么答什么:is there问there is答3. --How can I get there?
我怎样到那?-- Turn left at the cinema, then go straight. It’s o
ID:4-3579482
学年人教版(PEP)小学英语六年级上册期末总复习题(全册)Unit 1 How can I get there一、看图,照样子填空。二、读句子,选择适当的内容填空。(每题2分,共10分)(1) How do____________ (you/ your) go to England(2)My school is near my home. It is not___________ (near/far).(3)Let’s go to the bus stop___________ (on/by) foot.(4) Our classroom is on the___________ (two/second) floor.(5) Turn left ___________ (in/at) the bookstore.三、连词成句。((每题2分,共12分)) 1. cinema
)________________________________________________________________2. Stop
( . )________________________________________________________________3.
( . )________________________________________________________________4. science museum
)________________________________________________________________5.
( . )________________________________________________________________================================================压缩包内容:新版PEP小学英语六年级上册期末总复习题(全套).doc
ID:4-2439905
PEP小学英语六年级上册各单元作文范例及点评Li Ying ’S Hobby
Li Ying likes English very much. She works hard at it. She reads English every morning. She likes speaking English. She often listens to the radio. She watches TV only on Saturday evening.21教育名师原创作品
Does she like dancing? No, she doesn’t. But she likes drawing and singing. Her parents love her. And all the teachers and her friends like her, too. She says her hobbies make her happy.21*cnjy*com 【要领点评】
这一篇写爱好的文章,小作者的写作思路很值得我们学习,他没有具体写到刘莹的某一种爱好,而是从学习到课余的多种爱好入手,对刘莹的各种爱好进行了粗线条地勾画.从“爱好”这个角度来看刘莹的话,我们会觉得这个形象很饱满。
小朋友们写这种“叙事写人”作文时,可以从两个角度下手:一是具体地描绘;二是和上面小朋友一样,粗线条地勾画,二者各有所长,另处在行文中使用一些问句,使用一些转述的话,可以使作文更有灵气,避免了平铺直叙的缺点。比如上文的“Does she like dancing? No, she doesn’t.”和“she says her hobbies make her happy.”就是十分不错的句子,使读者眼前为之一亮。 Don’t be against the traffic rules
I go to school from Monday to Friday .I go to school by bike at 7:30 in the morning .I must cross two busy roads .If the traffic light is red or yellow,I know I can’t cross the road ,so I wait.21•世纪*教育网
If the light turns green, I know it means “Go”, and then I walk across the road .I always ride on the right side of the road .I am never against the traffic rules. 【要领点评】
ID:4-2439902
六年级上册知识点总结Unit 1 How can I get there? 知识点归纳
post office
turn left 左转
turn right 右转places:
电影院( 地点)
science museum科学博物馆
go straight
直行pet hospital
supermarket 超市
crossing 十字路口
shoe store
restaurant
意大利餐馆问路的重点句型:1.Where is the cinema, please?
请问电影院在哪儿?
next to the bookstore
紧挨着书店
in front of the school.
在学校的前面.
在公园的后面It’s
在动物园的附近.
on Dongfang Street
在东方大街上
over there
在那边2. Excuse me, is there a cinema near here ?
请问这附近有电影院吗?Yes, there is. /No,there isn’t.
有./没有。3. How can I get to
中小学教师帮Ashes To Go | taking worship to the streets}

我要回帖

更多关于 go down the street 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信