什么是便条 便条有哪些特点和字体的形式特点

《英语便条格式》100篇 第一文库网
(一) 英文书信的组成部分 英文书信一般由六部分组成。即:信头(Heading)、信内地址(Inside Address), 称呼(Salutation),正文(Body of Letter)、结束语(Complimentary Close)、署名…
时间日期称谓:正式或非正式(是否全名,是否不知 道对方名称)此处使用逗号``````````````正文``````````````````````````````````````````` ``````````````正文`````````````…
英语便条写作的格式句型以及范文Dieins: Yu hve ike he Russin Ninl Blle Tupe, hih is visiing nd yu n give i yu fiend Alie Wie ne he nd sy:1) he…
时间日期 称谓:正式或非正式(是否全名,是否不知 道对方名称) 此处使用逗号 ``````````````正文``````````````````````````````````````````` ``````````````正文``````````…
大学英语实用写作讲义二. 信函格式及常用便条写作 1. 书信的分类:英文的书信大致可分为事务信件和私人信件两大类。前者指单位之间或单位与个人之间的公务往来信件;后者指亲朋好友之间的信件。由于英文书信的涉及面广,故根据不同的用途和作用还可细分为社交书…
便条格式写作 便条是一种简便的短信。用于把比较简单的事情告诉别人,如托事条、请假条等。各种便条 的写法基本相同,一般在第一行正中写明便条性质,如请假条、留言条等。第二行顶格写收 信人的称呼和冒号以示尊重。第三条空两格写正文。正文后致意。一般另起一行空…
收条今收到张三交来建筑资金捌千元整(8000)。特立此据! 收款人:日期 代收条今代收到张三给李四的人民币叁佰元整(300)。代收人:日期领条今领到_____发给_____的_____。单位盖章经手人日期 便条 xx小姐:我们单位定于明天上午邀请xx…
便条是一种简便的短信。用于把比较简单的事情告诉别人,如托事条、请假条等。各种便条 的写法基本相同,一般在第一行正中写明便条性质,如请假条、留言条等。第二行顶格写收 信人的称呼和冒号以示尊重。第三条空两格写正文。正文后致意。一般另起一行空两格写“ 此致…
? ? ? 便条格式写作 便条是一种简便的短信。用于把比较简单的事情告诉别人,如托事条、请假条等。 各种便条 的写法基本相同,第一行顶格写收 信人的称呼和冒号以示尊重。第二条空两格写正文。正文后右下写 姓名和时间。 〔例文〕 王老师: 您好!今天家母…
英语便条的写法 1.道歉便条(Note of Apology) 具体内容:写这类便条时,一般首先向对方道歉,承认中间的错误,而后解释原因,最后提出弥补或补救的具体措施。 举例说明: May 4th ,2006 Dear Professor Brown…
英语便条的写法1.道歉便条(Note of Apology)具体内容:写这类便条时,一般首先向对方道歉,承认中间的错误,而后解释原因,最后提出弥补或补救的具体措施。 举例说明:May 4th ,2006Dear Professor Brown,I w…
关于便条便条是一种简单的书信。虽然内容简单,但却有其独特的风格。主要目的是为了尽快地把最新的信息、通知、要求或者活动的时间、地点转告给对方。常见的便条有欠条、留言和请假条等。特点:1. 文内语言尽量通俗口语化,简单扼要,直截了当,无需使用客套语言。I…
结尾段常用句型1. From what we have discussed above, we can see clearly that…2. From the above discussion, we can safely arrive at/co…
-一,祝贺类 1 It is the most joyful news I have heard for a long time. 这是我这么长时间以来听到的最开心的消息。 2 I wish you all possible joy and happ…
便条 (notes) 便条是书信的一种形式,常用的有请假条和留言条两种。较普通书信来说,其特点是格 式简单,内容简短。 一、请假条(written request for leave) 这里所讲的请假条包括病假条、事假条以及续假条等。写请假条要注意把…
便条(Notes)便条是一种简单的书信,我们有事请要告诉别人或委托别人办理而不能面谈时,就可以被他们写个便条,便条内容简短,大多是临时性的询问、留言、要求等,往往只是一两句话。便条的种类有请假条、留言条、借条、收条等。语言特点便条篇幅短,语言简单扼要…
便条(Note):1. 必须包括对收条人的称谓,但熟人和朋友之间可以省去dear。2. 必须包括留条人的签名,但可以省去yours sincerely等。3.必须包括留便条的日期但年份可以省略。 Sample: Ex.: 写一张电话留言,告诉查尔斯先…
一、便条写作格式1. 格式1) 日期(1分)正确写法:stSept.21, 2007// Sept. 21, 2007//stSept.21// Sept.21// 21/9//2007 右上角2) 称呼(1分)Dear Mike…
便条写作关于格式便条(又称短笺)作为专业英语四级考试对英语应用文(practicalwriting)的考查点之一,是每年的固定题目。2005年专业四级考试大纲将便条的分值由5分增至10分。分值的增加应当引起我们对这道题目的重视。考试大纲对英语专业…
便条格式写作便条是一种简便的短信。用于把比较简单的事情告诉别人,如托事条、请假条等。各种便条 的写法基本相同,一般在第一行正中写明便条性质,如请假条、留言条等。第二行顶格写收 信人的称呼和冒号以示尊重。第三条空两格写正文。正文后致意。一般另起一行空…便条的写法_便条的写法doc下载_爱问共享资料
便条的写法.doc
便条的写法.doc
便条的写法.doc
简介:本文档为《便条的写法doc》,可适用于综合领域,主题内容包含便条的写法便条也是书信的一种形式。它的特点是内容简短主要有临时性的询问、留言、通知、要求等。跟正规书信相比便条的语言比较口头化比如要通知某事只需这样符等。
侵权或盗版
*若权利人发现爱问平台上用户上传内容侵犯了其作品的信息网络传播权等合法权益时,请按照平台要求书面通知爱问!
赌博犯罪类
添加成功至
资料评价:
所需积分:0Auth with social network:
We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Note-writing. What is a note? 便条是完成预约、道歉、邀请、请求、致谢、 投诉等功能的简短的书信形式。从语言表达上 来说,便条写作有三个特点:通俗、直接、简 洁。
Published by
Download presentation
Copy to clipboard
Presentation on theme: "Note-writing. What is a note? 便条是完成预约、道歉、邀请、请求、致谢、 投诉等功能的简短的书信形式。从语言表达上 来说,便条写作有三个特点:通俗、直接、简 洁。"— Presentation transcript:
Note-writing
What is a note? 便条是完成预约、道歉、邀请、请求、致谢、 投诉等功能的简短的书信形式。从语言表达上 来说,便条写作有三个特点:通俗、直接、简 洁。
便条的分类 (Classification) : 1 请求建议类:请求便条(请求允许,请求帮 助),建议便条 2 表达感情类:道歉便条、致谢便条、祝贺便 条、安慰便条 3 邀请约会类:邀请便条、接受邀请便条、拒 绝邀请便条 4 询问咨询类:询问便条、信息便条、通知 5 留言口信类:有关他人的致电、到访、口信 等的便条
便条的构成: Date Greeting Body Closing Signature
Example 1: Mar. 5 Dear Mr Zhang, Mr. Liu who recently arrived from Beijing called you this morning when you were out. He said he wished to see you, for he had something important to consult with you. You are required to ring him up at any time this evening from 8 p. m. to 10 p. m. at 5005566. Yours, Zhang Wei
Example 2: April 22, 2011 Dear Professor Smith, I am very happy to have the chance to listen to your lecture on “American Literature”. But it is a pity that I was late that day due to a minor accident on my way to the lecture, and failed to get the handout. Your lecture is really instructive for my English study, so I wonder if you could kindly e-mail the handout to the address: .cn. Heartfelt thanks..cn Respectfully yours, Tom
Evaluation: 格式占 2 分(日期、称呼) 内容占 2 — 3 分(两点:看到有关信息、极力 推荐,各一分) 语言占 5 — 6 分 (拼写、语法、语体得体等)
1 Note of thanks ( 致谢便条) 套句: 致谢内容,交代感谢原因: I am writing to tell you how much I enjoyed the weekend in your village./ / I am writing to express my appreciation for all that you did for me during my visit in Shanghai. / I am writing to tell you how much I appreciate your hospitality. Thank you so much for your assistance/ for the information your gave us. 进一步解释对方的帮助给自己带来的好处,再次 致谢, 回馈承诺 Please acce I hope I have the chance to reciprocate your kindness.
April 18 , 2009 Dear Peter, I’m writing to show my gratitude for your invitation to your birthday party. That was a really wonderful party. I appreciate your considerate arrangement and wonderful performance you had prepared. And it also offered me a chance to meet many old friends. I really enjoyed that night and I do hope you will have a wonderful life. Yours, Amelia
April 18 , 2009 Dear Professor Chen, It is just three weeks since I consulted you on how to write a research paper and I’d like to assure you that I really appreciate your help. Your advice has been very valuable, and I have read the books recommended by you with gratifying results. I have finished my research paper, and I owe it to your help. I would like to express my gratitude, along with my best wishes. Respectful yours Amelia
Exercise: Your friend Jack has lent you a book on reading. Write him a note to express your thanks and explain how helpful the book is.
April 2 nd, 2011 Dear Jack, Thank you very much for lending me the book on reading. This is the very book I need and it is of great help on my completing the thesis. The updated sources have broadened my mind a great deal. Thanks again. It is really a wonderful book. Yours Mary
2 Notes of invitation and reply ①发出邀请 a April 18, 2009 Dear Fiona, I am going to hold a dinner party with several other friends of ours. The party will be held in Room 6 of Lijing Hotel at 5:00 p.m. today, I sincerely hope you can attend and we will have a very happy time together. Please let me know whether you can make it. Yours, Amelia
发出邀请 b April 18, 2009 Dear Fiona, Here is a piece of good news for you. There will be a performance tomorrow evening. I am sure that you will be happy to watch it.The performance will begin at seven o’clock sharp. I will wait for you at the theater entrance. Please let me know whether you can make it at your earliest convenience. Yours, Amelia
②接受邀请 April 18, 2009 Dear Amelia, It’s so kind of you to invite me to the dinner party, I would like to come. I will go to the place right after I finish my work at about 5 p.m. this evening. ( 如果是办在家里: I shall be very happy to call at your house right after I finish my work at 6:30 this evening.) Thank you again for your wonderful hospitality and I am looking forward to seeing you soon. Yours, Fiona
③拒绝邀请 April 18, 2009 Dear Amelia , It’s so kind of you to invite me to the dinner party, I would like to but I have a meeting to attend this evening, please give my best regards to them all and I hope my absence will not cause you any serious inconvenience, have fun. Yours, Amelia
Exercise: 1 Your friend Hilda has invited you to a get- together party with some old friends. Write her a note to accept the invitation, stating the time you will get to the party and expressing thanks for her invitation. 2 Your classmate, Jimmy, is head of the university’s swimming club. He has invited you to join the club, but you like some other sport event. Write him a note, declining his invitation and explaining why.
Sample One May 1 st, 2011 Dear Hilda, It is so kind of you to invite me to the party. Having not seen you and some other old friends for such a long time, I really miss you all. I’ll go to the place right after I finish my work at about 5 p.m. this Friday. Thank you for your invitation again. Yours Lily
Sample Two May 17 th, 2007 Dear Jimmy, Thanks for inviting me to join the swimming club, but I’m afraid that I can’t accept your invitation. I’d like to take the badminton club instead. You see, we don’t have so much spare time and have to make a choice between the two. So I’d better do something that really attracts me. Anyway, thank you all the same. Yours, John
3 Note of request and inquiry a .讲清事情的因由(为什么请求) b .请求行为 c .请求实现方式 d .致谢 套句: 请求帮助: Would you do me a favor? Would you be so kind as to…?/ Could I trouble you to send this book for me?/ I wonder if you would tell me…?/ If it is not too troublesome, could you…?/ I hope this request will not trouble you too much. 请求允许: Please give me a few more days./May I have a look at your dictionary? / Would you mind if I opened the window? / I wonder if I could open the door. / Would it be possible to have a talk with you? 请求做事 ( 要求与暗示 ) : Let’s go to the bookstore this afternoon./ I want to have a look at your book. / I wish you could…/ I would like ask you to clean the room./ You are making a big mess./ I feel a bit hungry now. What time is it now?
April 22, 2011 Dear Professor Smith, I am very happy to have the chance to listen to your lecture on “American Literature”. But it is a pity that I was late that day due to a minor accident on my way to the lecture, and failed to get the handout. Your lecture is really instructive for my English study, so I wonder if you could kindly e-mail the handout to the address: .cn. Heartfelt thanks..cn Respectfully yours, Tom
Exercise: You have got to know that your classmate, Michael, is organizing a weekend excursion for the class. And you are thinking of joining the trip. Write him a note expressing your interest in the excursion and asking for information on two details related to the excursion.
Sample April 23rd Dear Michael, I heard you’ve got a good idea of a weekend excursion to our class. I definitely want to join you, especially after having been up to my neck in my term paper for weeks. Mary told me that the event falls on May holiday. Have you come up with where we go and how? We have great expectations for it. Please let me know what happens as soon as possible. What if we get together some time this evening? Yours Linda
4 Note of apology and explanation a 道歉的行为与内容, b 具体理由, c 弥补方法, d 进一步致歉。 套句: 道歉行为: I’m writing to show my apology for…/ I would like to express my apologies for not being able to…/I’m sorry to say that I’ve not finished reading it through, and have to keep it until next Sunday. / Excuse me for my delaying in turning in my assignment. 道歉理由: I had a minor accident./ I had a minor operation. 弥补纠正及其承诺: I am sure I can make up the loss by…/ I promise it will never happen again. / It would be very kind (considerate) of you to give me another chance to…( to give me another two days 进一步致歉: Many apologies. / Do please forgive me.
1. I would like to express my apologies for not being able to start work on the date we originally agreed. 2. I know I should have rung you to say what happened. 3. Can I treat you a dinner to make up for last night. 4. Could we reschedule the interview for another day? 5. I am really sorry to tell you so late and hope it will not inconvenience you too much. 6. I am due to work next Monday in the Sales Department but unfortunately a family emergency has occurred which requires my presence to deal with it.
Exercise: Having finished your end-of-term exams, you have gone straight home without saying goodbye to your roommate. Write a note explaining the situation to the latter and making an apology for your abrupt departure.
Sample: June 10 th, 2011 Dear Fred, I am writing to apologize for the abrupt way I departed just after the exams finished. It was terribly rude of me to have left without saying good-bye to you. The fact is that I was so excited when I learned that I had passed the exams with high marks that I could not wait to get home and tell the good news to my parents. You see, they had been worried about the low grades I had been getting. I’m sure you will understand my feelings. Please accept my sincere apology, and wish you a really happy holiday. Yours Truthfully, Tom
5 Note of complaint a .抱怨投诉行为 b .投诉内容具体描述 c .要求弥补纠正赔偿 d .抱怨投诉者对弥补纠正赔偿等的敦促或威胁 套句: 行为描述 I’m writing to bring your attention to the problems I have had with … Here’s the problem… 解决方式的要求: It would be very kind( considerate) of you to…address this problem soon. / take steps to rectify this situation soon. / turn it down a little? / 敦促或威胁 : Frankly, I really can’t put up with the situation any more. You must rectify the situation, or I will take it to the court. / If you can’t give me a satisfactory answer, I will complain it to the Consumer Association.
1. 投诉内容。一般放在信的开头。常用的表达法有: I am writing to you about... which I received/bought... I am going to complain about... I am sorry to have to return with this letter... which I received/bought... 2. 投诉原因。一般讲述对商品质量或售后服务不满 意的地方。常用的表达法有: When we checked..., we noticed... When I took... out of the bag and examined... closely, I found... When I unpacked... and tried to use it, it did not work. 3. 希望得到的结果。常用的表达法有: Please let me know what you intend to do in this matter. I am returning... under separate post and look forward to receiving a full refund of... In view of the inconvenience that this has caused, I feel you should...
April 18 , 2009 Dear Sir or Madam, I went to your store to buy a Radio watch last Sunday. When I mentioned the high price, the No. 5 saleswoman replied in a sarcastic tone, “You can go ahead and buy a cheap fake from other stores”. She didn’t know how to treat a prospective buyer. I hope you can improve your service and give me a face-to-face apology. My telephone number is 010- . Sincerely yours, Amelia
Exercise: Suppose you bought a woolen scarf( 围巾 ) by mail order but later found a hole in it. Write a letter of complaint to describe that matter and require settlement. Do not sign your own name at the end of your letter, using “Li Ming” instead.
Sample: To whom it may concern/Dear Sir, The woolen scarf I bought by mail order from your company arrived on time the day before yesterday. But when I checked it, I found a hole in the middle. I was astonished because the hole was obvious and I did not think you should neglect this deficiency when you delivered it. I have dialed your service number for several times and it was always busy. Now this problem keeps worrying me. Can you change a new one for me as soon as possible? How shall I send this scarf back to you? Thanks for your consideration. I am looking forward to your early reply. Yours faithfully, Li Ming
Write a letter to complain about an unhappy experience in about 100 words to describe the matter and ask for the mistake to be corrected. Do not sign your own name at the end of your letter, using “Li Ming” instead.
Dear Sir, I am writing to you about a most unhappy experience. Last Tuesday morning, we took a long-route bus of your company from Dukou to Lijiang. The bus was scheduled to arrive in Lijiang at 7 o’clock in the evening, but it stopped midway at four p.m. for mechanical problems. The driver and the ticket seller could neither solve the problem by themselves nor seek help from others. Where we stopped was nowhere near a village. Up until 8 o’clock, another bus finally carried us to a shabby rural motel. We had to pay for our accommodation. The room was too small and the quilt was so dirty. To our surprise, when we just managed to sleep at around 2 a.m., the driver came to wake us up—the bus had been fixed! I suggest that you look into this matter immediately and deal with it quickly and properly. Looking forward to your reply. Yours, Li Ming
6 Note of congratulations a. 祝贺内容 b .表示祝贺 c .积极评价 d .忠心祝福(再次祝贺+祝福未来) 套句: 祝贺之事和自己的反应: I’m so happy to learn that you’ve just passed your thesis defense. / I’m so pleased to hear that you’ve got the admission by the Cambridge University to further your graduate study. 祝贺行为 : Please accept my warmest congratulations. 对成功的评价和对对方的钦佩; You really deserve it because…/ This meant years of your hard work, and it’s an achievement you can well be proud of. / I have been appreciating your excellent performance in study and ability in your work.
美好祝愿; You will have a brilliant future. / I believe our school life will be more colorful under your leadership. / I believe that the knowledge you’ve acquired will enable you to be successful in whatever aspect of life. Congratulations again and all good wishes for your future study.
April 18 , 2009 Dear Shirly, I am so excited to learn that you’ve been admitted by Shanghai International Studies University as a graduate. Warm congratulations on the realization of your dream. This has meant years of your hard work, and you can really be proud of it. Your success is really an encouragement to me and I wish we can meet there next year, Best wishes to you. Yours, Amelia
Exercise: Your friend Jane has got the scholarship to Harvard University. Write her a note of congratulation, expressing your high evaluation of her performance and giving her your best wishes.
Sample: April 3 rd,2011 Dear Jane, I’m so glad to learn that you’ve got the scholarship to Harvard University. Please accept my warmest congratulations. You really deserve it because you are such an intelligent and hard-working student. I’ve never doubted your ability to achieve great aims. Congratulations again and all good wishes for your future study. Yours, Michelle
7 . Message 谁?时间? 什么事情? 要求? 范文: Apr. 18 , 2009 Dear Yang, A Mr. Liu Bing called you this morning but you were not in. He wanted to meet you this coming Saturday, 9 a.m., at the university gate. If that is not convenient for you, you are requested to ring him up at any time evening from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. at . Yours, Amelia
Mar. 5 Dear Mr Zhang, Mr. Liu who recently arrived from Beijing called you this morning when you were out. He said he wished to see you, for he had something important to consult with you. You are required to ring him up at any time this evening from 8 p. m. to 10 p. m. at 5005566. Yours, Zhang Wei
Exercise: You have just received a phone call from your family, telling you that your mother is seriously ill. You need to go home at once and may probably stay at home for a few days. Leave a message and ask your roommate Mike/Jane to explain it to your teacher.
Sample: Dec. 12 th, 2011 Dear Jane, My family called to tell me that my mother is seriously ill. I must go home at once. It is very likely that I have to stay home for a few days to look after my dear mother. So I won’t be able to attend the classes within the next few days. Could you please explain it to our teacher? Many thanks. Yours, Li Hong
8.Lost and found Lost Gentlemen, I took the last bus (No. 406) home last night and got off at Zhejiang University. After arriving home, I noticed that I had left my bag on the bus. It is a black bag made of leather with a zipper. Inside are some books, a bunch of keys and my photos. If you happen to find the above bag, would you kindly let me know about it? My address: Room 321, Dormitory Building Eight, DMU My phone number: 4718123 Loser, Amelia April 18, 2009
Found I happened to find a bag on the playground yesterday afternoon, in which there are some books, a pencil box and a watch. The loser is expected to come to the office of Foreign Language Department to claim it. The phone number is 4729646. Finder, Amelia April 18, 2009
Exercise: Because of your carelessness you lost your school bag in the library. Write a “Lost” note for it. You are supposed to be Wang Hai
Sample A School Bag Lost In the third-floor reading of library, Saturday, June 14, I lost a school bag carelessly, which is blue in color with two books named Wuthering Heights and Catch-22, one library card, and one black folding umbrella in it. If you happen to find the above bag, would you kindly let me know about it? My address: Room 208, Dormitory 3 My phone number:
Loser, Wang Hai June 15 th
Practice Directions :给同学潘洋写张便条,告之他 的朋友刘兵打电话要求和他见面。
Reference Mar. 11 Pan Yang, Liu Bing called you this morning but you were not in. He wanted to meet you this coming Saturday, 9 a. m., at the university gate. If that is not convenient for you, you are required to ring him up at any time this evening from 8 p. m. to 10 p. m. at . Yours, Gao Li
1 ) 我出差来杭州顺便看你,可是你不在,太遗憾了。 2 )因为爸爸从北京来说有要紧的事情和我商量,所以明 天上午特向你请假,明天下午我一定赶回来上课。 3 )南京大学的陈晓东来电话说后天他要来北京,想麻烦 你给他在我们学校附近的旅馆预定房间。 4 )你今天下午出去的时候,你的一个叫金玲的朋友从天 津打来长途,让你务必今晚 7 点到 9 点之间给他打电话。
1 ) I dropped in to see you when I came to Hangzhou on business. But what a pity! You were not in. 2) I beg to apply for a leave of absence for tomorrow morning. I have to meet my father who will come here from Beijing to consult with me some important matters. I promise to return to school tomorrow afternoon.
3) Mr. Chen Xiaodong of Nanjing University has just rung you up saying that he would come to Beijing the day after tomorrow, and he would ask you to book a room near our campus. 4) A friend of yours, Jin Ling, made a distant call from Tianjin this afternoon when you were out. You were required to call her back this evening from 7 p. m. to 9 p. m.
Arrange the following sentences into a paragraph in logical order: A. They know their respective fields well. B. Some teachers seem to be good teachers C. A good teacher never ceases to think of the fates and sorrows of fellow beings D. But they are not, even though their students have no special fault to find with them E. They are not good teachers because they have no social vision, no social urge, no fight. F. Their courses are well planned and efficiently taught. G. They have ordinary minds H. A good teacher is always eager to bring about a social structure in which people will be free to be themselves I. This kind of teacher is more interested in the subject being taught J. Yet something keeps them from being a great teacher like Socrates ( 苏格拉底 )
Some teachers seem to be good teachers. But they are not, even though their students have no special fault to find with them. They are not good teachers because they have no social vision, no social urge, no fight. They know their respective fields well. They have orderly minds. Their courses are well planned and efficiently taught. Yet something keeps them from being a great teacher like Socrates. This kind of teacher is more interested in the subject being taught than in students or social progress. A good teacher never ceases to think of the fates and sorrows of fellow beings. A good teacher is always eager to bring about a social structure in which people will be free to be themselves
Ads by Google}

我要回帖

更多关于 互联网终端形式的特点 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信