how muchthree times as muchdo you spend with your parents?这话哪儿错了

短文改错 How much times do you spend with your parents? 1. When did you last tell them what is on your mind? 2. Your parents are your dearest people in the world 3. when you are young. And they always c 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
How much times do you spend with your parents?
1.________
When did you last tell them what is on your mind?
2.________
Your parents are your dearest people in the world
3.________
when you are young. And they always care of you
4.________
deep. But even though many children still love
5.________
their mum and dad, families may become more close
6.________
as you get older. The end of the year is a time for families
7.________
to get together. Have you ever thought what you can
8.________
show your parents that you love them? Find chance
9.________
and do something for them or to have a sincere talk with
10.________
them. If you can do this, your parents will be very happy.
答案:略解析:
1.time—2.is—3.4.of—5.deep—6.more—7.you—8.what—9.a^10.去掉to
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:人教社新课程2003年审核高二上册练习 人教社新课程2003年审核
How are you?
I'm back at school now. Thank you very much for
(1) ______
the wonderfully week I spent with you and your family.
(2) ______
During my stay there you teach me how to swim, boat
(3) ______
or fish. I really appreciate your taking me around your
(4) ______
place and I really enjoyed me very much. Your mother
(5) ______
is such good cook that I think I must have put on nearly
(6) ______
3 kilogram in just one week. I'll remember forever the
(7) ______
seven happy days we spent together. I wish you'll be
(8) ______
able to visit our school sometimes. Thank you again.
(9) ______
Let's keep in touch with. Remember me to your family.
(10) _____
  I went fishing with my father on last Sunday. We
started at daybreak. Not long we came to a stream with
clean water, that we could see fish swimming. It's a good place
for fishing. After a little minutes' preparation, we sat down
and began fishing. An hour was passed, but I didn't get
a single fish. I felt very disappointing. I often lifted the
fishing rod, because I almost lose my patience. On the
other side of the stream, my father had got lots of fish
I went up to him and asked for some advices. In the end,
with help I got some fish, too. How happy I was!
来源:河北省唐山市学年度高三年级摸底考试、英语
How nice to hear you again.You want to know
1.________
how is going on in schools in China.In fact, things
2.________
have improved since schools begin to reduce the
3.________
learning load.I used to have to work at
4.________
weekends doing endless homeworks.Now I have
5.________
more free time, so I must follow my own interests
6.________
such as read books, visiting museums and taking computer
7.________
lessons.Besides, I can go to bed early than before.
8.________
Anyone is happy about these changes.However.
9.________
I wonder how long time such situation can last.
10.________
来源:甘肃省兰州一中2012届高三高考冲刺模拟(二)英语试题
How are things going? I can't wait to tell you the good news what
1.________
my parents have just allowed me to take a 10-day trip to England this
2.________
winter.That would be a really good chance for me to experience English
3.________
culture.What's more.I can improve my speaking English. I have learned
4.________
English for many years , so I have few chances to practice English. I don't
5.________
like to join in a group to travel.Could you offer me some advice on where
6.________
to stay, what to eat and how to travel in such short time? I'd appreciate it
7.________
if you can provide me with some necessary informations .I'm sure your
8.________
suggestions will surely make my visit enjoyably.
9.________
I'm looking forward to hear from you soon.
10.________
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!人人网 - 抱歉
哦,抱歉,好像看不到了
现在你可以:
看看其它好友写了什么
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&How Much Time Should Parents Spend With Their Children? Video - ABC News
Groundbreaking new research reveals whether quality may be more important than quantity.
{{nextVideo.title}}
{{nextVideo.description}}
Now Playing:
{{currentVideo.title}}
More information on this video
Enhanced full screen
Explore related content
Share your favorite moment
Transcript for
How Much Time Should Parents Spend With Their Children?
taking a closer look how the amount of time spent with your kids may not be as important as you think. ABC's Cecilia vagega has the detail details. The cause of stress and guilt for parents everywhere but should it be? A new study is changing what parents think they know about spending time with their kids. The amount of time spent with children has been on the climb since 1985. But this first large scale study of its kind says it's not the amount of time you spend with kids between 12 and 18 years old, but the quality of what you do together that matters most. Small amount of time that you do share with them, you make sure it counts. The authors cat Gorr rise that time in two ways. Accessible time, time where the parents are physically available to their children and engaged time where the parent and child spend time to do something together. I would like a whole day where my family gives me undivided attention. A whole day, huh? Are you sure that's what you want brick? I wouldn't rule out go-karting. For "Good morning America" Se sealee Vega. Joining us now is ABC news medical editor Dr. Richard Besser. What I just saw a few hours ago Andrew Shu my husband and the founder of cafe mom who along with me has learned a thing or two about raising our kids together. A lot of them. Yes, a lot. How surprised are you about these findings? Not so much surprised as I am reassured. You know, there's more and more evidence that it's the quality of time we spend with our kids rather than the amount of time. So many parents don't have control over how many minutes they have but we have control over what the interaction is like. A few quick tips on how to make the most of the time. First is when you're with your kids be present, be there. So it means shut off the electronics and be in the moment. You see so many people at the park and they're on their electronics. The second is do things together and they can been simple things. We loved Reading to our children every night. Doesn't take a lot of time. But we would each read and that kind of interaction is so intense and important. Have a meal together. Maybe once a week. And then the third is our kids spend so much time out of the house, connect with their teachers so you know what's going on in their life. You may not not get to every parent/teacher meeting but connect by e-mail. You were talking about a lot of kids. Five between the two of you. Between 8 and 18. Andrew, how have you been able to spend that meaningful time with the children? I would say we all feel guilty. The good news now is we're all off the hook. We just kick them out the door like our parents did. No. We can't do that because we want to do more. The weird thing with us is we can't do enough. We just feel like we want to do more. Amy does so much with her girls and still feels like it's not enough. I think it says something about us. We want to give them so much. The idea is their going to succeed if they have balance. If you go over the top, the balance isn't there. I think the memorable things is right. I remember the one summer my mom read this one book to me. If you just did something twice a week for a half an hour and you did it consistently, just twice a week with your kid -- That's our thing. That's our thing with that kid. Whatever it is. Just a realistic goal. And just relax. Because in the distress it causes more problems. So many parents especially moms beat themselves up and think I have to be super woman and work full time and spend as much time as every other mother I see. There's no one way to parent. Many different ways it could be successful and you can raise children self confident and lead productive lives. And independent. Exactly. Take a breath and give yourselves a bit of a break. My mom always tells me that. Give yourself a break. Does she do it Andrew? She does. But I think the final thing. I do. The one thing that's true is about the example. If you set an amazing example where you're a hard worker you have a life, you have a career, and you're there in those moments where you're focus and turned off the devices. Job well done. You set a great example, everything will be fine. Great point. I feel so much better. Thank you both.
This transcript has been automatically generated and may not be 100% accurate.
AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety study shows distracted teens behind the wheel and the many factors that can cause accidents.
Monica Lewinsky talked about her suffering in a moving TED Talk, and other victims have come forward to share their stories.
Now Playing: Shocking Videos Show Teen Drivers Moments Before a Crash
Now Playing: The Pain of Cyberbullying Still Lingers Years Later
Now Playing: 3 Tips to Get Your Kids to Open Up
Now Playing: Girl With Terminal Cancer to Embark on 'Memorable Adventures'
Now Playing: New Study Examines Those Potentially Affected by ACA Repeal
Now Playing: Newborn Dying of Stroke Survives After Doctors Perform Surgery Designed for Adults
Now Playing: Parents of Toddler With Cancer Marry at His Hospital's Chapel
Now Playing: Girl With Terminal Cancer Asks People to Do Acts of Kindness
Now Playing: 11-Year-Old Boy Receives Artificial Heart
Now Playing: 'GMA' Workout Wednesday With Harley Pasternak
Now Playing: Ever Wonder Why Your Brain Scrambles Names?
Now Playing: 'Dancing With the Stars' Pro Peta Murgatroyd Speaks Out on Post-Baby Body Expectations
Now Playing: Coach Suspended After 3 College Football Players Hospitalized
Now Playing: 10% Happier: George Stephanopoulos
Now Playing: Tone in 20: DIY Workout With Fitness Expert Kristi Molinaro and Ginger Zee
Now Playing: Asthma: The Basics
Now Playing: Royals Put Spotlight on Mental Health Issues
Now Playing: New Study Shows Link Between Rude Patients and Care
Now Playing: New Warning of Rise in Superbugs, Which Resist Antibiotics
Now Playing: Baby Who Underwent Open Heart Surgery Is Only Calmed by Dallas Cowboys
Now Playing: {{itm.title}}
{"id":,"title":"How Much Time Should Parents Spend With Their Children?","duration":"4:38","description":"Groundbreaking new research reveals whether quality may be more important than quantity. ","url":"/GMA/video/time-parents-spend-children-","section":"GMA","mediaType":"default"}
& 2017 ABC News Internet Ventures. All rights reserved.How much time do you spend in _______?(travel)
bgQG77LB15
traveling/ travellingspend...( in ) doing sth.不明白的再问哟,请及时采纳,多谢!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
travelling
travelling
TRAVELLINGspend + 时间 + in doing sth.spend + 钱 + on sth.
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 spend too much time 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信