he's cool and he speak very –speakenglishh,_中填什么?

My name is Zhang Zhen. I'm Chinese. I am 13 years old. I'm a student of No. 4 Middle School. I'min Row Three, Class One, Grade
One. There're forty-five students in our class. We're
friendly(友好的 ). I have a good friend, Jim. What class is he in? He's in Class Two, Grade One.
He's in RowThree, too. Is he 13? No, he is 14. Look! A bird is in the tree. Its name is Polly.
It can speak English, such as (例如) " How do you do?" "OK. " "Good morning. " "Goodbye ! " It can also(也) say""谢谢""再见". That is Alice.
She's in Jim's class.根据短文内容,完成句子。1. Zhang is his_______ name.2. Zhang Zhen studies in_______. He is in Class One, Grade One.3. Zhang Zhen and_______ are good friends.4. Jim and Zhang Zhen are in the same school.
But they aren't in the same_______.5. Polly is in the tree. It can speak_______ and_______. - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
My name is Zhang Zhen. I'm Chinese. I am 13 years old. I'm a student of No. 4 Middle School. I'min Row Three, Class One, Grade
friendly(友好的 ). I have a good friend, Jim. What class is he in? He's in Class Two, Grade One.
He's in RowThree, too. Is he 13? No, he is 14. Look! A bird is in the tree. Its name is Polly.
It can speak English, such as (例如) " How do you do?" "OK. " "Good morning. " "Goodbye ! " It can also(也) say""谢谢""再见". That is Alice.
She's in Jim's class.根据短文内容,完成句子。1. Zhang is his_______ name.2. Zhang Zhen studies in_______. He is in Class One, Grade One.3. Zhang Zhen and_______ are good friends.4. Jim and Zhang Zhen are in the same school.
But they aren't in the same_______.5. Polly is in the tree. It can speak_______ and_______.
But they aren't in the same_______.5. Polly is in the tree. It can speak_______ and_______.科目:最佳答案1. family/last
2. No. 4 Middle School
5. E Chinese解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心is no wonder that he could speak English well. A. There B. That C. This D. It 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
_______ is no wonder that he could speak English well.
A. There   B. That    C. This    D. It &
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:2012届江苏省淮州中学高三10月月考英语卷
题型:完型填空
One afternoon in January in 1998, Susan Sharp, 43, and her 8-year-old son David, were walking across an icy square, when Susan’s cane(手杖) slipped on the ice. Her face &&36&&first into the mud. David &&37&&her mother’s side, “Are you all right, Mom”&&38&, Susan pulled herself up, “I’m okay, Honey,” she said.Susan was falling more &&39&&since she had trouble walking. Every inch of ice was a &&40&&danger for her. “I wish I could do something,” the boy thought. David, too, was having &&41&&of his own. The boy had a speech problem, so at school he talked &&42&.   One day, David’s teacher announced a &&43&&homework. "Each of you is going to come up with an &&44&," she said. This was for "INVENT AMERICA", a national competition to encourage creativity in children.  An idea &&45&&David one evening. If only his mother’s cane didn’t slip on the ice. “What if I &&46&&your cane to a nail coming out of the bottom” he asked his mother.  “&&47&&the sharp end would scratch(划破) floors,” Susan said.  “No, Mom, I &&48&&make it like a ball-point pen. You take your hand off the button and the &&49&&returns back up.” Hours later the cane was finished. David and his father &&50&&as Susan used it to walk 50 feet about the &&51&. Happily Susan cried out, “It &&52&&!”  In July 1999, David was& 53&&national winner for the "INVENT AMERICA". David began to make public appearance. Thus he was forced to communicate &54&.Today, David is nearly free of his speech problem, and his &&55&&is becoming well accepted.1. A. fellB. touchedC. layD. dropped2. A. stood byB. rushed toC. looked atD. ran around3. A. FirmlyB. EasilyC. QuicklyD. Shakily4. A. slowlyB. frequentlyC. freelyD. heavily5. A. hidingB. certainlyC. possibleD. waiting6. A. methodB. diseaseC. troubleD. hope7. A. fewB. littleC. muchD. more8. A. usefulB. strangeC. commonD. special9. A. appearanceB. inventionC. experienceD. experiment10. A. remindedB. encouragedC. occurredD. hit11. A. fastenedB. stuckC. fixedD. tied12. A. SoB. AndC. ForD. But13. A. mightB. wouldC. didD. need14. A. penB. handC. caneD. nail15. A. watchedB. supportedC. noticedD. helped16. A. streetB. iceC. yardD. square17. A. worksB. operatesC. succeedsD. helps18. A. declaredB. receivedC. wonD. praised19. A. more slowlyB. more carefullyC. more clearlyD. faster20. A. caneB. motherC. speechD. story&
来源:学年广东东莞第七高级中学高二上学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:完型填空
Several years ago I studied in a university in the biggest city in our country. It’s very beautiful, I could read lots of books there and I made lots of friends there. But it’s hot in &11&. So I usually returned to my hometown when my &&12&&began. It is not big, but it’s cool and quiet. I could &&13&&in the daytime and have a good sleep at night.One day I had some problems to solve. But I didn’t take the &&14&&home. My father told me Charlie, one of my &&15&, had a good library. I went to his house at once. We didn’t see each other after I &&16&&my middle school. At first he didn’t &&17&&me. He looked me up and down. And then he called out, “Oh, dear! It’s you, Fred! I haven’t seen you for a long time!”Of course we were &&18&&to meet each other again and talked a lot about our schoolmates and &&19&. We also talked about the interesting things at that time. Later on he showed me around his &&20&. It wasn’t big but there were a lot of nice books in it. And the dictionaries I &&21&&were in it too. At last I said, “Can you &&22&&some dictionaries to me, please?”“I’m sorry I don’t lend any books to others,” said the young man.“Are you afraid I’ll &&23&&them?”“No, I’m not. I’m afraid you won’t &&24&&them to me. Look! All the books in my library are not &&25&, but borrowed!”【小题1】A.springB.summerC.autumnD.winter【小题2】A.birthdayB.SaturdayC.SundayD.holiday【小题3】A.studyB.playC.restD.work【小题4】A.booksB.notebooksC.dictionariesD.magazines【小题5】A.brothersB.sistersC.neighborsD.classmates【小题6】A.finishedB.heard ofC.looked atD.visited【小题7】A.seeB.hearC.recognizeD.call【小题8】A.angryB.happyC.worriedD.sad【小题9】A.doctorsB.teachersC.workersD.drivers【小题10】A.factoryB.officeC.libraryD.house【小题11】A.neededB.readC.wroteD.liked【小题12】A.passB.sendC.giveD.lend【小题13】A.loseB.sellC.throwD.read【小题14】A.payB.returnC.sendD.give【小题15】A.foundB.givenC.wonD.bought
来源:学年海南琼海嘉积中学高一上教学质量监测(三)英语试卷(带解析)
题型:阅读理解
The porter(行李搬运工) brings your bags to your room and helpfully explains all you want to know.Then he points to the phone and says:“If there’s anything else you need, just call.”All this time you have been thinking of one thing:“How much should I tip(付小费)him?” To make your next trip a little easier, here’s guide to tipping across some Asian countries.Bangkok(曼谷)In general, the more westernized the place is, the more likely you will be expected to leave a tip.Some top-end restaurants will add a 10% service charge to the bill.If not, waiters will appreciate your tacking on(附加)the 10% yourself.However, if you’re eating at a lower-end restaurant, a tip is not necessary.If you’re staying at one of Bangkok’s many five-star hotels, expect to tip the porter 20 to 50 baht(泰国货币单位),depending on how many bags you have.Taxis are now metered in Bangkok.Local custom is to round up(凑整数)the fare to the nearest five baht.Hong Kong Tipping is customary in this money-mad metropolis(大都市).Most restaurants add a 10% service charge to the bill, but the extra money often ends up in the pocket of the owner. If the service is good, add another 10% to the bill, up to HKMYMl00 in an especially nice restaurant.For HK MYM10 hotel porters should do it at all but the nicest hotels where a new HKMYM20 bill may be more acceptable.When in a taxi, round up to the nearest dollar.Kuala Lumpur(吉隆坡) Tipping in Malaysia is limited to the expensive westernized hotels, which often add a 10% service charge to your meal or hotel room.If you are at a hotel restaurant, expect a 10% service charge. But at local restaurants, there’s no need to add a tip. At five-star hotels, one or two ringgit(马来西亚货币单位)will satisfy a porter. At lower-end buildings don’t feel you have to tip Like Bangkok, many taxis are now metered so you can just round up to the nearest ringgit.Seoul Tipping is not part of Korean culture, although it has become a matter of course in international hotels where a 10% service charge is often added.If you’re at a Korean barbecue joint(烧烤处), there’s no need to add anything extra.But a nice Italian restaurant may require a 10% contribution. If you’re at a top-end hotel, so expect to pay 500~l,000 won per bag.Taxi drivers don’t accept a tip.Keep the change for yourself.【小题1】Which of the following is NOT the unit of money?.A.ChargeB.BahtC.WonD.Ringgit【小题2】In which of the following cities is it unnecessary to tip the taxi-drivers?A.BangkokB.HongkongC.Kuala LumpurD.Seoul【小题3】If you stay at a five-star hotel in Kuala Lumpur, how much will you pay the porter at least?A.10% of service chargeB.Three ringgitC.Half a ringgitD.One ringgit【小题4】The writer seems&&&&&&&&&&&.A.to tell the readers how to travelB.to give the readers some advice on how to tipC.to ask the readers to go on a travel to Asian citiesD.to make the trip more pleasant
题型:完形填空
One afternoon in January in 1998, Susan Sharp, 43, and her 8-year-old son David, were walking across an icy square, when Susan's cane(手杖) slipped on the ice. Her face&1&first into the mud. David 2&her mother's side, “Are you all right, Mom?” 3, Susan pulled herself up, “I'm okay, Honey,” she said.Susan was falling more 4&&since she had trouble walking. Every inch of ice was a 5&danger for her. “I wish I could do something,” the boy thought. David, too, was having 6&of his own. The boy had a speech problem, so at school he talked 7.  One day, David's teacher announced a 8&homework. "Each of you is going to come up with an 9," she said. This was for "INVENT AMERICA", a national competition to encourage creativity in children.  An idea 10&David one evening. If only his mother's cane didn't slip on the ice. “What if I 11&your cane to a nail coming out of the bottom” he asked his mother.  “ 12&the sharp end would scratch(划破) floors,” Susan said.  “No, Mom, I 13&make it like a ball-point pen. You take your hand off the button and the 14&returns back up.” Hours later the cane was finished. David and his father 15&as Susan used it to walk 50 feet above the 16. Happily Susan cried out, “It 17&!”  In July 1999, David was18&national winner for the "INVENT AMERICA". David began to make public appearance. Thus he was forced to communicate 19.Today, David is nearly free of his speech problem, and his 20&is becoming well accepted.1.A.droppedB.touchedC.layD.fell2.A.rushed toB.stood byC.looked atD.ran around3.A.FirmlyB.EasilyC.ShakilyD.Quickly4.A.frequentlyB.slowlyC.freelyD.heavily5.A.hidingB.possibleC.certainlyD.waiting6.A.methodB.troubleC.diseaseD.hope7.A.littleB.fewC.muchD.more8.A.usefulB.strangeC.specialD.common9.A.inventionB.appearanceC.experienceD.experiment10.A.remindedB.encouragedC.hitD.occurred11.A.fastenedB.fixedC.stuckD.tied12.A.SoB.AndC.ButD.For13.A.wouldB.mightC.didD.need14.A.penB.handC.nailD.cane15.A.helpedB.supportedC.noticedD.watched16.A.iceB.streetC.yardD.square17.A.helpsB.operatesC.succeedsD.works18.A.praisedB.receivedC.wonD.declared19.A.more slowlyB.more clearlyC.more carefullyD.faster20.A.caneB.speechC.motherD.story
题型:阅读理解
I close my eyes and can still hear her―the little girl with a ___26___ so strong and powerful we could hear her halfway down the block. She was a(n)& ___27___ peasant who asked for money and ___28___ gave the only thing she had――her voice. I paused outside a small shop and listened. She brought to my mind the ___29___ of Little Orphan Annie. I could not understand the words she& ___30___, but her voice begged for ___31___. It stood out from the noises of Arbat Street, pure and impressive, like the chime of a bell. She sang ___32___ an old-style lamp post in the shadow of a building, her arms extended and ___33___ thrown back. She was small and of unremarkable looks. Her brown hair___34___ the bun(发髻) it had been pulled into, and she occasionally reached up to ___35___ a stray piece from her face. Her clothing I can’t recall. Her voice, on the other hand, is ___36___ imprinted in my mind.I asked one of the translators about the girl. Elaina told me that she and hundreds of others like her throughout the ___37___ Soviet Union add to their families’ income by working on the streets. The children are unable to ___38___ school, and their parents work fulltime. These children know that the consequence of an ___39___ day is no food for the table. Similar situations occurred during the Depression(萧条) in the United States, but those American children were ___40___ shoeshine boys of the ___41___. This girl was real to me.When we walked past her I gave her money. It was not out of pity ___42___ rather admiration. Her smile of ___43___ did not interrupt her singing. The girl watched us as we walked down the street. I know this because when I looked back she smiled again. We ___44___ that smile, and I knew I could never forget her courage and ___45___ strength. 26. A. willB. strengthC. voiceD. determination27. A. AmericanB. ChineseC. JapaneseD. Russian28. A. in returnB. in turnC. by handD. in silence29. A. voiceB. imageC. storyD. looks30. A. saidB. murmuredC. usedD. sang31. A. attentionB. loveC. helpD. mercy32. A. acrossB. fromC. underD. from underneath33. A. handsB. feetC. headD. face34. A. fell outB. escapedC. did upD. tied to35. A. removeB. tearC. cut offD. dress36. A. neverB. permanentlyC. occasionallyD. sometimes37. A. latterB. richC. formerD. great38. A. attendB. finishC. leaveD. enjoy39. A. unhappyB. unsatisfiedC. unusualD. unsuccessful40. A. facedB. realC. facelessD. visible41. A. twentiesB. thirtiesC. fortiesD. teens42. A. andB. whileC. butD. or43. A. contemptB. pityC. bitternessD. thanks44. A. stoppedB. sharedC. wonD. exchanged45. A. fullB. innerC. braveD. fighting
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!There are three photos of my good friends on my desk.In the first photo you can see Jerry. He is a tall and cool boy with short and straight hair. He is the captain of our basketball team. He is very popular. All my classmates like him very much.In the second photo, you can see the boy with glasses. His name is Jack. He is short and a little bit heavy. But he is very smart and funny. He often tells us funny stories and makes us happy.In the third photo, you can see two girls. They are drinking water. The girl on the left is Lucy. She is a beautiful girl from London. She has long blond hair and big eyes. She can sing very well, and she can also speak a little Chinese. The girl on the right is Li Yun. She is a Chinese girl with beautiful black hair. She studies very hard. She says she wants to be a scientist when she grows up.【小题1】The writer has ______ good friends.A.two. h# W" ]2 B" F" H: b" ` B.three1 f0 @# N. b- c' O2 e4 B2 b C.four! B1 b- N3 L5 g4 U( ?7 ] D. @0 d/ U7 P9 A# [9 Y7 S 【小题2】_____ has short and straight hair.A.Jerry1 J: R
N% S# f1 ^1 L B.Jack- i5 L9 [! ^3 R9 Y C.Lucy) b2 P+ K% P
_+ K. H5 i D.Li Yun2 J* M4 I: P1 X. K, a! g 【小题3】Which is right?A.Jack is tall and cool.2 B$ K) ]/ G, G' C2 c4 K B.Li Yun has long blond hair and big eyes.
N4 R1 ?1 X- D& V# G C.Lucy wants to be a scientist.% g+ ]( `( U% A5 ^ D.Jack is smart and funny.; f- e: C) C% R: ^ 【小题4】Which is wrong?A.Lucy is an English girl., h* C8 @' W5 P$ V5 A/ X6 F; a! H B.Jerry plays basketball very well.# I- ]
T9 R! P! H6 C7 S C.The girl on the left of the third photo is Lucy.- @7 O2 \8 R" j) f4 \7 D' T5 V D.Li Yun can sing very well.! B2 K! V4 \8 Y* N 【小题5】______ wears the glasses.A.Jerry( D4 [
X8 `' Y0 R B.Jack4 e
W9 g2 L0 g( j C.Li Yun- X4 @+ j. ^, U D.Lucy: L
F1 G3 c4 Q4 U5 N* D
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:There are three photos of my good friends on my desk.In the first photo you can see Jerry. He is a tall and cool boy with short and straight hair. He is the captain of our basketball team. He is very popular. All my classmates like him very much.In the second photo, you can see the boy with glasses. His name is Jack. He is short and a little bit heavy. But he is very smart and funny. He often tells us funny stories and makes us happy.In the third photo, you can see two girls. They are drinking water. The girl on the left is Lucy. She is a beautiful girl from London. She has long blond hair and big eyes. She can sing very well, and she can also speak a little Chinese. The girl on the right is Li Yun. She is a Chinese girl with beautiful black hair. She studies very hard. She says she wants to be a scientist when she grows up.【小题1】The writer has ______ good friends.A.two. h# W" ]2 B" F" H: b" ` B.three1 f0 @# N. b- c' O2 e4 B2 b C.four! B1 b- N3 L5 g4 U( ?7 ] D. @0 d/ U7 P9 A# [9 Y7 S 【小题2】_____ has short and straight hair.A.Jerry1 J: R
_+ K. H5 i D.Li Yun2 J* M4 I: P1 X. K, a! g 【小题3】Which is right?A.Jack is tall and cool.2 B$ K) ]/ G, G' C2 c4 K B.Li Yun has long blond hair and big eyes.
N4 R1 ?1 X- D& V# G C.Lucy wants to be a scientist.% g+ ]( `( U% A5 ^ D.Jack is smart and funny.; f- e: C) C% R: ^ 【小题4】Which is wrong?A.Lucy is an English girl., h* C8 @' W5 P$ V5 A/ X6 F; a! H B.Jerry plays basketball very well.# I- ]
T9 R! P! H6 C7 S C.The girl on the left of the third photo is Lucy.- @7 O2 \8 R" j) f4 \7 D' T5 V D.Li Yun can sing very well.! B2 K! V4 \8 Y* N 【小题5】______ wears the glasses.A.Jerry( D4 [
X8 `' Y0 R B.Jack4 e
F1 G3 c4 Q4 U5 N* D There are three photos of my good friends on my desk.In the first photo you can see Jerry. He is a tall and cool boy with short and straight hair. He is the captain of our basketball team. He is very popular. All my classmates like him very much.In the second photo, you can see the boy with glasses. His name is Jack. He is short and a little bit heavy. But he is very smart and funny. He often tells us funny stories and makes us happy.In the third photo, you can see two girls. They are drinking water. The girl on the left is Lucy. She is a beautiful girl from London. She has long blond hair and big eyes. She can sing very well, and she can also speak a little Chinese. The girl on the right is Li Yun. She is a Chinese girl with beautiful black hair. She studies very hard. She says she wants to be a scientist when she grows up.【小题1】The writer has ______ good friends.A.two. h# W" ]2 B" F" H: b" ` B.three1 f0 @# N. b- c' O2 e4 B2 b C.four! B1 b- N3 L5 g4 U( ?7 ] D.five; @0 d/ U7 P9 A# [9 Y7 S 【小题2】_____ has short and straight hair.A.Jerry1 J: R
X8 `' Y0 R B.Jack4 e
F1 G3 c4 Q4 U5 N* D 科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】C【小题2】A【小题3】D【小题4】D【小题5】B解析试题分析:短文大意:作者的桌上有三张照片。在第一张照片中是杰里。在第二张照片中是杰克。第三张照片中是两个女孩——露西和李云。【小题1】细节理解题。根据短文开头There are three photos of my good friends on my desk.和每一段的第一句话可知该选C。【小题2】细节理解题。根据第二段开头In the first photo you can see Jerry. He is a tall and cool boy with short and straight hair.可知该选A。【小题3】细节理解题。根据第三段中His name is Jack. He is short and a little bit heavy. But he is very smart and funny可知该选D。【小题4】细节理解题。根据第四段中The girl on the left is Lucy. She is a beautiful girl from London. She has long blond hair and big eyes. She can sing very well,可知该选D。【小题5】细节理解题。根据第三段第一句In the second photo, you can see the boy with glasses.可知该选B。考点:日常生活类阅读。知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心}

我要回帖

更多关于 do you speak english 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信