He can speakspeak in englishh well,_______? A,can't B,can he C,does he D,doesn't he (急用,

1.I don't know how [ ]across the river yesterday.A.did he swim B.he swam C.does he swim D.he swims但是为什么不能选择A呢?2.Only when you have learned grammar well [ ] write correctly.A.you will B.you can C.can you D.can't you 希望能讲解一下其中的知识.
谢晋宇1752
1、宾语从句,要用陈述语序.2、only引导状语从句在句首,主句要半倒装.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1 how he swam在这里是个从句不用加助动词没有助动词,还是个过去时,当然要用B,he swam2 这个我就不清楚了我从没有这么说过话……
1.从句中带特殊疑问词的句子要用陈述语气2.Only用在句首时,后面的分句要用倒装
that's right!
扫描下载二维码Idon’tknow__________.A.whenhewillcomebackB.whenwillhecomebackC.whendoeshecomebackD.whendidhecomebackA云南省文澜高级中学学年高一下学期期中考试英语试题答案Everybody knows that one can go almost anywhere and get on almost as well as in New York, although he does not speak any other language than english. 的翻译是:每个人都知道一个可以去几乎任何地方,获得几乎为好,在纽约,虽然他不会说英语之外的任何其他语言。 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
Everybody knows that one can go almost anywhere and get on almost as well as in New York, although he does not speak any other language than english.
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
大家都知道,可以在几乎任何地方,以及在纽约,虽然他不会说任何英语之外的其他语言。
正在翻译,请等待...
每个人都知道一个可以去几乎任何地方,获得几乎为好,在纽约,虽然他不会说英语之外的任何其他语言。
大家都知道,一个可以几乎在任何地方,搭上几乎以及在纽约,虽然他不讲任何其他非英语的语言。
大家知道一个在几乎可能几乎任何地方去和得到并且在纽约,虽然他比英语不讲其他语言。
相关内容&aElectionics and automation have made it possible to produce pictures and texts far more quickly then before. Electionics和自动化使成为可能迅速导致图片和文本然后以前。 & aAccording to the customer product, the pould frame really decide 根据顾客产品, pould框架真正地决定 & a教学生 Teaches the student & afew bottles 少量瓶 & aPriceIndex 正在翻译,请等待... & aThere is a $25.00 Minimum Order Charge applied to orders produced.
Local delivery charge is US$9.60 per destination except forwarders, pier, 有$25.00极小值顺序充电被应用于导致的命令。 地方送货费是US$9.60每个目的地除了运输业者,码头, & a不久就要死了 Teve que morrer logo & a他上高中的时候,几乎没有人什么人去做科学实验,更谈不上接受这方面的训练了。 正在翻译,请等待... & a他有着棕色的小卷毛 Yes & a现场处理流程 Scene processing flow & a沙拉果酱 Salad jam & acell phones 手机 & atell an interesting story 讲一个有趣的故事 & ahealth life 健康生活 & apresent the prospect for 2011 and beyond 提出远景在2011年和以远 & a表达的前提 Expression premise & a槽体尺寸(mm) 正在翻译,请等待... & a不满意的 Unsatisfied & a这项规定 This stipulation & aI am writing this letter to complain about the limited sport facilities on our campus. 我在我们的校园写着这封信抱怨有限的体育设施。 & afomat nvram bin region only fomat nvram仅容器区域 & a涷结 涷 knot & ayou are my whole life 您是我的一生 & a最困难的 Most difficult & a今天才发现,以前一直是我自作多情… Today only then discovered, before always is my original work full of affection… & aparaphrase 释义 & acars are safer than bikes 汽车比自行车安全 & a我们用脚行走 We use the foot to walk & aThe convict was _______ from prison after serving his sentence 正在翻译,请等待... & a漫游费 Roaming fee & a社会垃圾 寄生虫 Social trash parasite & a船用电线 The ship uses the electric wire & anow underline the expressions of concer in these sentences. 现在强调concer表示在这些句子。 & a你可能想过拥有一辆法拉利或者宝马 You had possibly thought has a law Ralli or the BMW & a出口成脏 Exports Cheng Zang & aHywel Dda Hywel Dda & a我经营了一个酒吧 正在翻译,请等待... & a四处走走,周围看看 In all directions, periphery has a look & a我想要的是天长地久,永不分离 私はAMが、決して別永久にほしいと思わない & a当我下班准备回家的时候,一个朋友打来电话说他受伤了,让我赶紧去他家。 When I get off work the preparation goes home, a friend makes the phone call to say he has been injured, lets me hurry his family. & a福清市市中心 Fuqing town center & atopological constraints 拓扑学限制 & a我很难与父母沟通 正在翻译,请等待... & a服务费月度、年度分析 Service fee monthly, year analysis & aimage fusion schemes can be usef pixel-level, 图象融合计划可以有用地被分类入; 映像点级, & a加在我前面 Adds in front of me & aLi Ming lives in China, will you? 李Ming生活在中国,是? & aQUIT SMOKING quits 被放弃的抽烟放弃 & aAlthough the death of Romeo and Juliet is
misunderstanding,but Juliet see her loved man died in front of her, he will not hesitate to take the sword
to suicide, to death X 虽然罗密欧和Juliet死亡误会,但Juliet看见在她前面死的她的被爱的人,他不会犹豫采取剑对自杀,对死亡X & aBe defeated by money Be defeated by money & acould you have
carol call me wait for 可能您让卡罗尔告诉我等待 & a上午去参加英语竞赛 Participates in English competition in the morning & a你懂英语么 正在翻译,请等待... & aHope...you..can..find..me 希望…您。.can。.find。.me & athere arises a heated debate over whether 那里是否升起一次热烈的辩论在 & aEverybody knows that one can go almost anywhere and get on almost as well as in New York, although he does not speak any other language than english. 大家知道一个在几乎可能几乎任何地方去和得到并且在纽约,虽然他比英语不讲其他语言。 &}

我要回帖

更多关于 do you speak english 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信