下载积分:1500
内容提示:新视野英语一级试题及答案6
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:524|
上传日期: 14:58:20|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
新视野英语一级试题及答案6
官方公共微信Mike likes travelling around the country in his car. One evening he was driving along the road and looking for a small hotel.He saw an old man. He stopped his car and said to the old man,“I want to go to the Sun Hotel. Do you know it ?” “Yes,”the old man says.“I’ll show you the way.”He got into Mike’s car and they drove off.They drove for about twelve miles.When they came to a small house,the old man said,“Stop here.”Mike stopped and looked at the house.“But it isn’t a hotel,”he said to the old man.“No,”the old man answered.“This is my house.And now I’llshow you the way to the Sun Hotel.Turn around and go back nine miles.Then you’ll see the hotel on the left” 根据短文内容,判断正“T”误“F” ( ) 1. One evening Mike was looking for a hotel. ( ) 2.The old man doesn’tknow how to get to the Sun Hotel. ( ) 3. The old man is Mike’s friend. ( ) 4. The old man gets home at last. ( ) 5.Mike finds the hotel at last.
152插烂绵绵臭B
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码2015年江苏省连云港市中考英语试题及答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2015年江苏省连云港市中考英语试题及答案
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩6页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢英语阅读One morning Mr.Black is driving in the country and looking for a small hotel.When he sees an old man on the side of the road,he stops his car and says to the old man,“I want to go to the Sun hotel .Do you know it?”“Yes,” the old man says.“I will show you the way.” He gets into Mr.Black’s car,and they drive about twelve miles.When they come to a small house,the old man says,“Stop here.” Mr.Black stops and looks at the house.” But this isn’t a hotel,” he says to the old man.“No,” the old man answers.“This is my house.And I’ll show you the way to the hotel.Turn around(转回去)and go back nine miles.Then you’ll see the hotel.”( ) 1.What is Mr.Black doing that morning?A.He is walking in the country.B.He is driving a small car.C.He is going to see a friend.D.He is looking for a hotel.( ) 2.Mr Black asks the old man______.A.to take his car B.the way to a hotelC.the way to a small house D.the way back home( ) 3.Why does the old man ask Mr.Black to stop in front of the small house?A.They get to the hotel.B.He is too hungry.C.The small house is his.D.He finds they go the wrong way.( ) 4.It’s about_____ miles from the street to the Sun Hotel.A.twelve miles B.nine milesC.three miles D.twenty-one miles( ) 5.Which one is right?A.Mr.Black wants to drive the old man to his home.B.The old man doesn’t know the way.C.Mr.Black wants to go to the Moon Hotel.D.Mr.Black has to go back nine miles to find the hotel
不羁放纵JW96SP
上面那位,你别胡答好不好D 他想找个宾馆B 去宾馆的路C小房子是老头的C12-9=3D布莱克先生必须往回开9公里才能找到那个宾馆
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码新目标英语七年级下学期第一次月考试题(附答案)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
新目标英语七年级下学期第一次月考试题(附答案)
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历