英语,求解。急急急贷款!!

求英语大神或者打美利坚翻译!!!急急急_李毅吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:25,159,177贴子:
求英语大神或者打美利坚翻译!!!急急急
I/We, the undersigned parent(s) or Legal Guardian named above of the Student hereby declare asfollows:1.
That I/we am/are the Parent(s) or the Legal Guardian of the Student.2.
That until the expiry of the period of the Stay and any extension thereof as agreed by me/us andCHN or until the Student reaches the age of majority in the province in which he/she resides(collectively, the “Custodianship Term”), whichever occurs first, I/we hereby:a. appoint the Custodian and any qualified person who is duly authorized
by the Custodianto act for and in the place and stead of the Custodian (the “Custodian’s Representative “)
toensure that the Student is provided with accommodation in a homestay personally inspectedand approved by CHN, with homestay hosts (the “Hosts”) personally interviewed and approvedby CHN, where the Student will have 3 nutr and,b. give permission to the Custodian, and /or the Custodian’s Representative, and whereapplicable, any teacher and/or other appropriate staff member of the School and/or theHosts, to arrange for medical attention for the Student when possible in the event of illness orinjury of which any of the foregoing persons has knowledge, without recourse, as more fullydescribed in the CHN Student Homestay Application (the “SHA”) and the CHN StudentParticipation Agreement (the “SPA”).3.
That as a condition of this appointment, I/we agree to and have signed the SHA and the SPAfor the Student.4.
That as a further condition of this appointment, I/we hereby assure the Custodian and/or theCustodian’s representative that the Student will be enrolled in the School and while enrolled willbe in good standing at the School and that the Student will reside with and be in good standingwith the Hosts during the Custodianship Term, failing either of which, I/we agree to be bound byand be liable for the consequences of such failure as contained in the SPA for the Student.5.
That as a further condition of this appointment, and in furtherance of the interests of theStudent, I/we hereby direct the Student and the School to provide the Custodian and/or theCustodian’s Representative with timely access to any information concerning the Student’sperformance, behaviour and other experience at the School including without limitation,course/subject selection, academic reports, correspondence, memoranda, assessments, testresults and extra-curricular activities, as well as timely notice of and the right to attend anymeetings, case conferences or interviews regarding the Student. I/we hereby confirm that I/weconsider the sharing of such information with and otherwise giving access to the Custodianand/or the Custodian’s Representative as provided above in this Clause 5 are essential to theproper exercise of this appointment and of the role of a custodian and as such hereby declare thatthis shall constitute my/our consent under applicable privacy legislation in Canada to do so.6.
That I/we certify that this is my/our only Appointment of Custodian of the Student, and for greater certainty, I/we hereby revoke any other appointments relating to custodianship of the Student.哪位大神翻译一下 谢谢 急!
票牛教你如何买到热门、便宜、真实的演出门票!
作为二楼,我深感责任重大,要是我不回复,楼主还以为自己玩的是单机版的百度,另外我要摸四楼的狗头,我之所以不摸三楼,是因为怕有孙子跟我抢二楼,一不小心就摸了自己
占个位置先
求求求大神们 我怕里面有什么条款没看懂 出去以后倒霉。
我/我们是签署父母或法定监护人(次)以上的学生的名字命名,特此声明如下:1。我/我们是/是父(S)或学生的法定监护人。2。停留期间届满前,任何扩展其由我/我们andCHN的同意或直到学生达到法定成年年龄在全省中,他/她所居住(统称“的保管期限”),取其第一,本人/吾等特此发生:。委任托管人及任何合格的人谁是正式授权由托管人采取行动对和的地方和接续托管人“托管人的代表”,以确保,学生是提供与您在亲自考察一个寄宿家庭的住宿和批准CHN,与寄宿家庭(“英才”)亲自接见,并批准通过CHN,学生将有3个每天的营养餐;,b。给予许可的托管人,和/或托管人的代表,并在适用的情况下,任何老师和/或其他适当人员成员学校和/或主机,安排就医的学生时,可以在发生疾病或损伤任何上述人士有知识,无追索权,更充分地描述的CHN学生寄宿家庭申请(“沙”)和的CHN学生参与协议(“SPA”)。3。,这项任命作为条件,我/我们同意并已签署SHA和SPA的学生。4。,作为对这一任命的一个进一步的条件,我/我们在此保证的托管和/或托管人的代表,学生将可以参加在学校和而登记的将是良好的信誉在学校和该学生将居住与和良好的信誉与主机期间的保管期限,否则无论何种I /我们同意受其约束学生的SPA所载此类故障的后果承担责任。5。那这项任命一个进一步的条件,并在促进学生的利益,本人/吾等特此引导学生和学校提供的托管和/或托管商的代表与有关学生表现的任何信息的及时访问,行为和其他在学校的经验,包括但不限于,课程/选题,学术报告,信件,备忘录,评估,测试结果和课外活动,以及及时通知,有权出席任何会议,个案会议或采访学生。本人/吾等确认本人/我们认为这样的信息与共享,并否则给访问的托管和/或托管人的代表为提供本第5条以上对这项任命适当锻炼至关重要和的作用一个托管人,因此特此声明,这将构成本人/本公司同意根据适用的隐私法律在加拿大这样做。本人/吾等证明,这是我/我们唯一的委任托管学生,并为更大的确定性,我/我们特此撤销学生保管有关的任何其他任命哪位大神翻译一下谢谢急!
露珠 记住 有道翻译 不谢
别撸了救急啊!
本人擅长Ai、Fw、Fl、Br、Ae、Pr、Id、Ps等软件的安装与卸载,精  通CSS、JavaScript、PHP、ASP、C、C++、C#、Java、Ruby、Perl、Lisp、python、Objective-C、ActionScript、Pascal、spss、sas等单词的拼写,熟悉Windows、Linux、Mac、Android、IOS、WP8等系统的开关机。
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴急急急急急!初三英语求翻译56.What will you do with an old calendar,throw it away?A student band from the Branch of Beijing No.5 Middle School can use it as a paper instrument.On the evening of Aug 12,15 students of the band gave a successful show in a theater in Finland.All their instruments were made from materials like old calendars and broken rackets.57.Jean Beliveau,55,travels around the world by walking.Ten years ago he started from Montreal,Canada,with a cart and 300Canadian dollars.He walked for 66,700 km and passed through 64 countries.He wore out 46 pairs of shoes.Beliveau plans to finish his journey next year.58.It's fun to wash clothes now.A student from a UK college invented a machine.Peopie can play video games when wash their clothes.But if you die in the game,the machine will stop washing.You have to add coins to start the machine again.59.Early last month,students at Beicheng Middle School in Shandong had a one-week training for life skills.During the training,students learned to do first aid and repair computers.The school hopes the training can make the students get more useful skills in their daily lives.60.Japan has a lot of earthquakes.On September 1,kids begin their first day of school.And they also have the Disaster Prevention Day(防灾日)that day.On that day,teachers will tell kids what to do during an earthquake.A.A very long trip on foot.B.Students study the other side.C.Stay safe first.D.Music from waste.E.Fun with dirty clothes.F.Keep your clothes clean.急急急急急啊!求各路大神帮个忙啊!要纯人手翻译!拜托
56。做旧日历,你会什么,把它扔了吗?来自北京市第五中学分校学生带可以使用它作为一个研究工具。在带8月12、15学生晚上给在芬兰的一个剧场演出成功。他们所有的乐器都由像旧的日历和破碎的球拍材料。57。55,让贝利沃,步行周游世界。十年前他开始从蒙特利尔,加拿大,一个车和300canadian美元。他走了66700公里,穿越64个国家。他穿坏了46双鞋。一直计划明年完成旅程。58。洗衣服现在很有趣。一个从一个英国大学的学生发明了一种机器。人们可以玩视频游戏时,洗自己的衣服。但是如果你在游戏中死去,机器将停止洗。你必须添加硬币再次启动机。59。上个月初,在山东市北城中学学生生活技能训练一一周。在训练过程中,学生学会了做急救和维修电脑。学校希望训练能使学生在日常生活中获得更多有用的技能。60。日本有很多地震。九月一日,孩子们上学的第一天开始。他们也有防灾日(防灾日)的那一天。那一天,老师会告诉孩子们如何在地震。A.步行很长的旅行。学生学习的另一面。C.保持安全第一。从废物D.音乐。E.玩脏衣服。保持衣服干净。
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码求英语作文。 急急急!现在要!&
小白4wYk鐖刖
China's one child policy was established by Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping in 1979 to limit communist China's population growth. The rule has been estimated to have reduced population growth in the country of 1.3 billion by as much as 300 million people over its first twenty years.This rule has caused a disdai abortion, neglect, abandonment, and even infanticide have been known to occur to female infants. The result of such Draconian family planning has resulted in the disparate ratio of 114 males for every 100 females among babies from birth through children four years of age. Normally, 105 males are naturally born for every 100 females. Now that millions of sibling-less people in China are now young adults in or nearing their child-bearing years, a special provision allows millions of couples to have two children legally. If a couple is composed of two people without siblings, then they may have two children of their own, thus preventing too dramatic of a population decrease.o(∩_∩)o 希望能帮助到你,o(∩_∩)o ★★★★★请及时给予好评或采纳,万分感谢!
题目为中国的人口?
那是什么题目啊?有我可以帮你的吗?
题目就是照片里的那个
你把题目发过,来
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 excel 规划求解 英语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信