bewhy theas time goes byon歌词中文翻译

close to me 歌词的中文意思 莫文蔚唱的是夕阳天使里面的歌 好好听 .why to birds suddenly appear every time you are near just like me ,they long to be close to you why to stars fall down from the sky every time you walk by just like me ,they long to be close to you on the day that you were born the angels got together and decided to create a dream come so they sprinkled moon dust in you hair of gold and starlight in your eyes of blue that is why all the girls in town follow you all around just like me ,they long to be close to you just like me ,they long to be close to you
强颜欢笑丶髉n
为什么每次当你靠近的时候,鸟儿总是突然出现,就像我一样,他们想靠近你为什么每次当你走过的时候,星星总会坠落,就想我一样,他们想靠近你你出生的那一天,天使们齐聚一堂,决定创造一个梦想,所以他们让你金色的头发闪耀月亮的光芒,让你蓝色的眼睛闪耀着星光.那就是镇上所有的女孩追随你的原因,就像我一样,她们想靠近你就像我一样,她们想靠近你
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
why to birds suddenly appear every time you are near just like me ,they long to be close to you 只要你一靠近为何鸟儿突然出现就像我一样他们也渴望接近你why to stars fall down from the ...
扫描下载二维码【 Somewhere In Time 】【 英文 】
()Theme Form Mahogany音乐电影'霓裳羽衣曲'主题曲Do you know where you're going toDo you like the things that life is showing youWhere are you going toDo you know...Do you getWhat you're hoping forWhen you look behind youThere's no open doorWhat are you hoping forDo you know...Once we were standing still in timeChasing the fantasiesThat filled our mindsYou knew how I loved youBut my spirit was freeLaughin' at the questionsThat you once asked of meDo you know where you're going toDo you like the things that life is showing you更多更详尽歌词 在 Where are you going toDo you know...Now looking back at all we've plannedWe let so many dreamsJust slip through our handsWhy must we wait so longBefore we'll seeHow sad the answersTo those questions can beDo you know where you're going toDo you like the things that life is showing youWhere are you going toDo you know...Do you getWhat you're hoping forWhen you look behind youThere's no open doorWhat are you hoping forDo you know...更多更详尽歌词 在
()棒球电影'Stealing Home'主题曲Can you go back in time to a place in your mindTo the one who know a part of youThat you just couldn't findIf you ask me to choose between a memory or twoWhen it's said and doneI'll take the one who's love I had to loseCause when she dancedI lost my inner senseI loved her danced I always willShe left with meBut still with meA burnin' memoryShe took with her a part of meIf I could get back where I've beenFeel the passion I left thenI'd be there right now and get somehowIt never comes againShe had nothin' to gainNo where to goTo the way out of painThe time with更多更详尽歌词 在 With a song and dance she lost romanceThe world had gone insaneCaused when she dancedCaused when we dancedI lost my inner sense I loved her danceI love I always will I always willShe left with me He left with meA burnin' memory Remember somehowShe took with her a part of meCan you go back in time to a place in your mindTo the one who knew a part of youThat you just couldn't findLookin' back I'm not sureIf I couldn't heard someoneWhen she danced with meOur hearts were free as far as I could seeI'd be there right now and yet somehowIt never comes againWhen she danced with meOur hearts were free Were freeAs far as I could see更多更详尽歌词 在
()电影'摘星奇缘'插曲It's amazing How you can speakRight to my heart Without saying a word,You can light up the darkTry as I may I could never explainWhat I hear when You don't say a thingChorus:The smile on your face Lets me knowThat you need me There's a truthIn your eyes Saying you'll never leave meThe touch of your hand says You'll catch meWhenever I fall You say it bestWhen you say Nothing at all更多更详尽歌词 在 All day long I can hear peopleTalking out loud But when you hold me nearYou drown out the crowd (The crowd)Try as they may They can never defineWhat's been said Between yourHeart and mine(You say it best When you say Nothing at allYou say it best When you say Nothing at all)The smile on your face The truth in your eyesThe touch of your handLet's me know That you need me
()爱情喜剧'一切从失恋开始'主题曲Stars shining bright above youNight breezes seem to whisper I love youBirds singing in the sycamore treeDream a little dream of meSay nighty-night and kiss meJust hold me tight and tell me you'll miss meWhile I'm alone and blue as can beDream a little dream of meStars fading, but I linger on dearStill craving your kissI'm longing to linger till dawn dearJust saying thisSweet dreams till sunbeams find youSweet dreams that leave our worries behind youBut in your dreams whatever they be更多更详尽歌词 在 Dream a little dream of meStars fading, but I linger on dearStill craving your kissI'm longing to linger till dawn dearJust saying thisSweet dreams till sunbeams find youSweet dreams that leave our worries far behind youBut in your dreams whatever they beDream a little dream of meSweet dreams till sunbeams find youSweet dreams - our worries behind youBut in your dreams whatever they beDream a little dream of meSweet dreams ...
()电影'毕业生'主题曲To really love a womanTo understand her you gotta knowHer deep insideHear every thought see every dreamN' give her wings when she wants to flyThen when you find yourself lyin'Helpless in her armsYa know ya really love a woman* When you love a woman you tell her that she's really wantedWhen you love a woman you tell her that she's the one'Cause she needs somebody to tell her that it's gonna last forever(That you'll always be together )So tell me have you really really ever loved a womanTo really love a womanLet her hold you 'til ya know how she needs to be touchedYou've gotta breathe her really taste her更多更详尽歌词 在 Til you can feel her I your bloodN' when ya love a womanRepeat *You got to give her some faith hold her tightA little tenderness ya gotta treat her rightShe'll be there for youTakin' good care of youYa really gotta love your woman yeahAnd when you find yourself lying helpless in her armsYa know ya really love a womanRepeat *Yeah so tell me have you reallyReally really ever loved a womanOh, just tell me have you reallyReally really ever loved a woman
()这个男人有点色主题曲To really love a woman,To understand her, you gotta know her deep inside,Hear every thought, see every dream'N'give her wings when she wants to fly.Then when you find yourself lyin' helpless in her arms,You know you really love a woman.When you love a woman you tell her that she's really wanted,When you love a woman you tell her that she's the one'Cause she needs somebody to tell her it's gonna last forever,So tell me have you ever really, really, really ever loved a woman?To really love a woman,Let her hold you til you know how she needs to be touched,You've got to breathe her, really taste herTil you can feel her in your blood,'n'when you see your unborn children in her eyes,You know you really love a woman.更多更详尽歌词 在 When you love a woman you tell her that she's really wanted,When you love a woman you tell her that she's the oneShe needs somebody to tell her that you'll always be together,So tell me have you ever really, really, really ever loved a woman?Oh, you got to give her some faith, hold her tight,A little tenderness, gotta treat her right,She will be there for you, takin' good care of you.You really gotta love your woman, yeah.Then when you find yourself lyin' helpless in her arms,You know you really love a woman.When you love a woman you tell her that she's really wanted,When you love a woman you tell her that she's the oneShe needs somebody to tell her it's gonna last forever,So tell me have you ever really, really, really ever loved a woman?Just tell me have you ever really, really, really ever loved a woman?Oh, just tell me have you ever really, really, really ever loved a woman?更多更详尽歌词 在
()似曾相识Somewhere in timeThis story starts to writeJoining two hearts that beat as oneTo love and shardAs time goes by living in fantasiesWhere roses rain on usWherever we hideTears in my eyesWe're running out of timeSplitting two hearts that bleedWith burning love and careStumble and fallCatch me with your armsJust hold me close to youAnd wipe out my tears更多更详尽歌词 在 Promise to tryTo hold on tightOur dreams are made insideThis love to keep us aliveCherish tonightWell stay togetherSomewhere in timeWe shall believeTrue love is hard to findRub on this magic lanternMake a special wish then close your eyesLet memories fade awayKnowing well stand the test of timeTo keep us alive更多更详尽歌词 在
()电影'无尽的爱'主题曲My love, there's only you in my lifeThe only thing that's rightMy first love, you're every breath that I takeYou're every step I makeAnd I, I want to share all my love with youNo one else will doAnd your eyes they tell me how much you careOh, yes you will always be my endless loveTwo hearts, two hearts that beat as oneOur lives have just begunForever I'll hold you close in my armsI can't resist your charmsAnd love I'll be a fool for you I'm sureYou know I don't mind更多更详尽歌词 在 'Cause you, you mean the world to meOh, I know I found in you my endless loveOh,- And love I'll be that fool for youI'm sure you know I don't mindAnd yes, you'll be the only one'Cause no one can deny This love I have insideAnd I'll give it all to you My love My endless loveMy love, there's only you in my lifeThe only thing that's rightMy First Love, you're every breath I takeYou're every step I make And I, I want to shareAll my love with you No one else will doAnd your eyes Your eyes, your eyesThey tell me how much you careOh yes you will always be my endless love[musical break-4 measures]Two Hearts, two hearts that beat as oneOur lives have just begun Forever Oooh OoohI'll hold you close in my arms and love Oooh loveI'll be a fool for you I'm sure You kow I don't mindOh you know I don't mindCause you, you mean the world to meOh I know [I know]I've found [found]In you, my endless love[musical break-3 measures]Oooh, ooohBum Bum, Bum Bum Bum Bum, Da Bum Bum BumBum Bum, Da Bum Bum Ooh and LoveOh love I'll be that fool for you, I'm sureYou will know I don't mindOh you know I don't mind [honey I don't mind]and yes, you'll be the only one'cause no one can deny this love I have insideand I'll give it all to youMy love My love, my love My endless love
()'流星花园Ii'插曲When I was young I never needed anyoneAnd making love was just for funThose days are goneLiving alone I think of all the friends I've knownBut when I dial the telephone Nobody's home* All by myself Don't wanna be all by myself anymoreAll by myself Don't wanna live all by myself anymoreHard to be sure Sometimes I feel so insecureAnd love so distant and obscure Remains the cureRepeat *When I was young I never needed anyoneAnd making love was just for fun Those day are goneRepeat *
()电影'油脂'插曲Stranded at the drive inBranded a fool what will they sayMonday at schoolSandy can't you see I'm in miseryWe made a start now we're apartThere's nothin' left for meLove has flown all aloneI sit and wonder why-y-y ohWhy you left me oh SandyOh Sandy maybe somedayWhen highschool is done更多更详尽歌词 在 Somehow someway our two worlds will be oneIn heaven forever and everWe will be oh please say you'll stayoh SandySandy my darlin' you hurt me real badYou know it's trueBut baby you gotta believe meWhen I say I'm helpless without youLove has flown all alone I sitI wonder why-y-y oh why you left meoh Sandy Sandy Sandy why-y-y-y oh Sandy
()Met you by surpriseI didn't realizeThat my life would change foreverSaw you standing thereI didn't know I'd careThere was something special in the airDreams are my realityThe only kind of real fantasyIllusions are a common thingI try to live in dreamsIt seems as if it's meant to beDreams are my realityA different kind of realityI dream of loving in the night And loving seems alrightAlthough it's only fantasyIf you do existHoney don't resistShow me a new way of lovingTell me that it's trueShow me what you doI feel something special about youDreams are my realityThe only kind of realityMaybe my foolishness is past And maybe now at lastI'll see how the real thing can beDreams are my realityA wondrous world where I like to beI dream of holding you all night And holding you seems rightPerhaps that's my realityMet you by surprise I didn't realiseThat my love would change foreverTell me that it's true feeling that are newI feel something special about youDreams are my realityA wondrous world where I like to beIllusions are a common thingI try to live in dreamsAlthough it's only fantasy更多更详尽歌词 在 Dreams are my realityI like to dream of you close to meI dream of loving in the night And loving you seems rightPerhaps that's my reality中文意:如梦似真意外地相遇 从未想过我的生命会从此改变看到站在远方的你 我不知道我会如此着紧 奇妙的感觉弥漫在空气里如梦似真 唯一真实的美梦 幻想本是正常事我希望能一直活在这梦里 如果真是如此 我愿意如梦似真 一个不一样的真实在梦里中我沉醉在情爱里情爱好像很美好 虽然这只是一个幻想如果你的确存在 请你不要拒绝 让我认识爱情告诉我一切都是真的 告诉我该怎么样我对你有种特别的感觉如梦似真 却比真实还要真实 也许我终于明白也许于此刻 我终于发现什么是真实如梦似真 一个我不愿离开的奇妙世界我梦想拥抱着你睡 拥抱着你很舒服或许这就是我的真实意外地相遇 从未想过我的生命会从此改变告诉我对你的感觉都是真的对你就是有那么不同的感觉如梦似真 一个我不愿离开的天堂 幻想没什么大不了我愿意活在这梦里 纵使这只是幻想如梦似真 我喜欢梦想着你靠近我梦想着与你相爱 爱情是那么的甜蜜或许这就是我的真实更多更详尽歌词 在
()电影'穿梭梦美人'主题曲Looking in your eyes I see a paradiseThis world that I've foundIs too good to be trueStanding here beside youWant so much to give youThis love in my heart that I'm feeling for youLet 'em say we're crazy I don't care about thatPut your hand in my hand babyDon't ever look backLet the world around us just fall apartBaby we can make it if we're heart to heartChorus:And we can build this dream togetherStanding strong foreverNothing's gonna stop us nowAnd if this world runs out of loversWe'll still have each otherNothing's gonna stop us nothing's gonna stop us nowI'm so glad I found youI'm not gonna lose youWhatever it takes I will stay here with youTake it to the good timesSee it through the bad timesWhatever it takes is what I'm gonna doLet 'em say we're crazy what do they knowPut your arms around me baby更多更详尽歌词 在 Don't ever let goLet the world around us just fall apartBaby we can make it if we're heart to heartAnd we can build this dream togetherStanding strong foreverNothing's gonna stop us nowAnd if this world runs out of loversWe'll still have each otherNothing's gonna stop us nothing's gonna stop usOoh all that I need is youAll that I ever needAnd all that I want to doIs hold you forever ever and ever hey(Guitar solo)And we can build this dream togetherStanding strong foreverNothing's gonna stop us nowAnd if this world runs out of loversWe'll still have each otherNothing's gonna stop usNothing's gonna stop us whoaNothing's gonna stop us now oh noHey baby I know hey baby nothing's gonna stop usHey baby woo nothing hey babyNothing's gonna stop us now yeah
()Featuring Jennifer WarnesWho knows what tomorrow bringsIn a world, few hearts surviveAll I know is the way, and when it's realI keep my pray aliveThe road is longThere are mountains in our wayBut we climb steps every dayLove lift us up where we belongWhere the eagles cry, on a mountain highLove lift us up where we belongFar from the world we knowUp where the clear winds blowSome hang on to 'used-to-be'Live their lives locking behindAll we have is here and nowAll our lives, out there to findThe road is longThere are mountains in our way更多更详尽歌词 在 But we climb steps every dayLove lift us up where we belongWhere the eagles cry, on a mountain highLove lift us up where we belongFar from the world we knowUp where the clear winds blowTime goes by No time to cryLife抯 you and I, alive, babyLove lift us up where we belongWhere the eagles cry, on a mountain highLove lift us up where we belongFar from the world we knowUp where the clear winds blowLove lift us up where we belongWhere the eagles cry, on a mountain highLove lift us up where we belongFar from the world we knowUp where the clear winds blow更多更详尽歌词 在
()惊世科幻片经典'世界大战'主题曲The summer sun is fading as the year grows oldAnd darker days are drawing nearThe winter winds will be much colderNow you're not hereI watch the birds fly south across the autumn skyAnd one by one they disappearI wish that I was flying with themNow you're not hereLike the sun through the trees you came to love meLike a leaf on a breeze you blew away更多更详尽歌词 在 Through autumns golden gown we used to kick our wayYou always loved this time of yearThose fallen leaves lie undisturbed nowCos you're not here x 3Like the sun through the trees you came to love meLike a leaf on a breeze you blew awayA gentle rain falls softly on my weary eyesAs if to hide a lonely tearMy life will be forever autumnCos you're not here x 6
()电影'重庆森林'插曲All the leaves are brownAnd the sky is greyI've been for a walkOn a winter's dayI'd be safe and warmIf I was in L.ACalifornia Dreamin'On such a winter's dayStopped into a churchI passed along the wayWell, I got down on my kneesAnd I began to pray更多更详尽歌词 在 You know the preacher likes the coldHe knows I'm gonna stayCalifornia Dreamin'On such a winter's dayAll the leaves are brownAnd the sky is greyI've been for a walkOn a winter's dayIf I didn't tell herI could leave todayCalifornia Dreamin'On such a winter's day
()电影'两小无猜'插曲In the morning when the moon is at it's restyou will see me at the time I love the bestwatching rainbpools of water iced from cold night,in the morning'Tis the morning of my lifeIn the daytime I will meet you as beforeYou will find me waiting by the ocean floorbuilding castles in the shifting sandsin a world that no one understandsIn the morning'Tis the morning of my lifeIn the morning of my life the更多更详尽歌词 在 minutes take so long to drift awayPlease be patient with your lifeIt's only morning and you're still to live your dayIn the ev'ning I will fly you to the moonTo the top right hand corner ofthe ceiling in my roomWhere w'll stay until the sun shinesAnother day to swing on clothe's linesMay I be yawningIt is the morning of my lifeIt is the morning of my lifeIn the morning X3
()经典电影'神枪手与智多星'主题曲Raindrops keep fallin' on my headAnd just like the guy whose feet areToo big for his bedNothin' seems to fitThose raindrops are fallin' on my headThey keep fallin'So I just did me some talkin' to the sunAnd I said I didn't like the wayHe got things doneSleepin' on the jobThose raindrops are fallin' on my headThey keep fallin'But there's one thing I knowThe blues they send to meet me won't defeat meIt won't be long till happiness steps up to greet me更多更详尽歌词 在 Raindrops keep fallin' on my headBut that doesn't mean my eyeswill soon be turnin' redCryin's not for me'Cause I'm never gonna stop the rainBy complainin'Because I'm freeNothin's worryin' meIt won't be long till happiness steps up to greet meRaindrops keep fallin' on my headBut that doesn't mean my eyeswill soon be turnin' redCryin's not for me'Cause I'm never gonna stopthe rain by complainin'Because I'm free Nothin's worryin' me
()Written:Henry Marcini/Jonny NercerMoon river wider than a mile I'm crossing you in style someDay oh dream maker you heart breaker wherever you're goingI'm going your way two differs off to see the world there'sSuch a lot of world to see we're after the same rainbow'sEnd waiting round the bend my huckleberry friend moon river and me
()电影'黑夜之色'主题曲You and I moving in the darkBodies close but souls apartShadowed smilesSecrets unrevealedI need to know the way you feel* I'll give you everything I amAnd everything I want to beI'll put it in your handsIf you could open up to me ohCan't we ever get beyond this wall'Cause all I want is just onceTo see you in the lightBut you hide behindThe colour of the nightI can't go on running from the pastLove has turn all away this maskAnd now like clouds (Like clouds)更多更详尽歌词 在 Like rain (like rain)I'm drowning and I blame it all on youI'm lost God save me..Repeat *God save meEverything I am (everything I am)And everything I want to beCan't we ever get beyond this wall'Cause all I want is just onceForever and againI'm waiting for youI'm standing in the lightBut you hide behindThe colour of the nightPlease come out fromThe colour of the night
()电影'风月俏佳人'插曲I can't believe it you're a dream comin' trueI can't believe howI have fallen for youAnd I was not looking was content to remainAnd it's ironic to be back in the gameYou are the one who's led me to the sunHow could I know that I was lost without youAnd I want to tell you you control my brain更多更详尽歌词 在 And you should know that you are life in my veinsYou are the one who's led me to the sunHow could I know that I was lost without youI can't believe it you're a dream comin' trueI can't believe how I have fallen for youAnd I was not looking was content to remainAnd it's erotic to be back in the game
()爱情喜剧'Bj单身日记'插曲Knew the signs wasn't rightI was stupid for a whileSwept away by youAnd now I feel like a foolSo confused, My heart's bruisedWas I ever loved by you?* Out of reach, so farI never had your heartOut of reach, Couldn't seeWe were never Meant to beCatch myselfFrom despairI could drownIf I stay hereKeeping busy everydayI know I will be OKBut I was更多更详尽歌词 在 So confused,My heart's bruisedWas I ever loved by you?Repeat *So much hurt, So much painTakes a while to regainWhat is lost insideAnd I hope that in timeYou'll be out of my mindAnd I'll be over youBut now I'm so confusedMy heart's bruisedWas I ever loved by you?Repeat *Out of reach, So farYou never gave your heartIn my reach, I can seeThere's a life out there For me
()My tea's gone cold I'm wondering why I got out of bed at allThe morning rain clouds up my window and I can't see at allAnd even if I could it'd all be grey, but your picture on my wallIt reminds me that it's not so bad, it's not so badI drank too much last night, got bills to payMy head just feels in painI missed the bus and there'll be hell todayI'm late for work againAnd even if I'm there, they'll all imply thatI might not last the dayAnd then you call me and it's not so badIt's not so bad and更多更详尽歌词 在 * I want to thank you for giving meThe best day of my lifeOh just to be with you is havingThe best day of my life *Push the door, I'm home at last andI'm soaking through and throughThen you handed me a towel and all I see is youAnd even if my house falls down nowI wouldn't have a clueBecause you're near me andRepeat *更多更详尽歌词 在
()电影'浑身是劲'插曲I thought that dreams belonged to other men'Cuz each time I got closeThey'd fall apart againI feared my heart would beat in secrecyI faced the nights aloneOh, how could I have knownThat all my life I only needed you* Whoa -oaAlmost ParadiseWe're knocking on heaven's doorAlmost ParadiseHow could we ask for more ?I swear that I can see forever in your eyes更多更详尽歌词 在 Paradise !It seems like perfect love's so hard to findI'd almost given upYou must have read my mindAnd all these dreams I saved for a rainy dayThey're finally comin' trueI'll share them all with you'Now we hold the future in our handsRepaeat *And in your arms salvation's not so far awayWe're gettin closer , closer every dayRepeat *更多更详尽歌词 在
()Lyrics:Chris De BurghMusic:Chris De BurghI've never seen you looking so lovely as you did tonightI've never seen you shine so brightI've never seen so many men ask you if you wanted to danceThey're looking for a little romance, given half a chanceAnd I have never seen that dress you're wearingOr the highlights in your hair that catch your eyesI have been blind* The lady in red is dancing with me, cheek to cheekThere's nobody here, it's just you and me更多更详尽歌词 在 It's where I want to beBut I hardly know this beauty by my sideI'll never forget the way you look tonightI've never seen you looking so gorgeous as you did tonightI've never seen you shine so bright, you were amazingI've never seen so many people want to be there by your sideAnd when you turned to me and smiled, it took my breath awayAnd I have never had such a feelingSuch a feeling of complete and utter love, as I do tonight
()So long, I've been looking too hard, I've been waiting too longSometimes I don't know what I will find, I only know it's a matter oftimeWhen you love someone, when you love someoneIt feels so right, so warm and true, I need to know if you feel it tooMaybe I'm wrong, won't you tell me if I'm coming on too strongThis heart of mine has been hurt before, this time I wanna be sureI've been waiting for a girl like you to come into my lifeI've been waiting for a girl like you, your loving will surviveI've been waiting for someone new to make me feel aliveYeah, waiting for a girl like you to come into my lifeYou're so good, when we make love it's understoodIt's more than a touch or a word can sayOnly in dreams could it be this way更多更详尽歌词 在 When you love someone, yeah, really love someoneNow I know it's right, from the moment I wake up till deep in the nightThere's nowhere on earth that I'd rather be than holding you tenderlyI've been waiting for a girl like you to come into my lifeI've been waiting for a girl like you, your loving will surviveI've been waiting for someone new to make me feel aliveYeah, waiting for a girl like you to come into my lifeI've been waiting, waiting for you, ooh, I've been waitingI've been waiting(I've been waiting for a girl like you, I've been waiting)Won't you come into my life?
()Lyrics:Diane WarrenMusic:Diane WarrenArranger:Blue ConerHow do I get through one night without youIf I had to live without youWhat kind of life would that beOh I needI need you in my arms need you to holdYou're my world my heart my soul If you ever leaveBaby you would take away everything good in my life* And tell me now How do I live without youI want to know How do I breathe without youIf you ever go How do I ever ever surviveHow do I how do I oh how do I live *Without you There'd be no sun in my skyThere would be no love in my life更多更详尽歌词 在 There'd be no world left for meAnd I Baby I don't know what I would doI'd be lost if I lost you If you ever leaveBaby you would take away everything real in my lifeRepeat *Please tell me baby How do I want to knowIf you ever leave Baby you would take away everythingI need you with me Baby cause you knowThat you're everything good in my lifeRepeat *How do I live without youHow do I live without you babyHow do I live How do I live without you baby
()When I'm feeling blue, all I have to doIs take a look at you, then I'm not so blueWhen you're close to me, I can feel your heart beatI can hear you breathing near my earWouldn't you agreeBaby you and me got a groovy kind of loveAnytime you want to you can turn me ontoAnything you want to, anytime at allWhen I kiss your lips, ooh I start to shiverCan't control the quivering insideWouldn't you agreeBaby you and me got a groovy kind of love oh更多更详尽歌词 在 When I'm feeling blue all I have to doIs take a look at you then I'm not so blueWhen I'm in your arms nothing seems to matterMy whole world could shatter I don't careWouldn't you agree baby youAnd me got a groovy kind of loveWe got a groovy kind of loveWe got a groovy kind of love ohWe got a groovy kind of love更多更详尽歌词 在
()电影'爱情故事'主题曲
()电影'人鬼情未了'主题曲Oh, my love, my darling,I've hungered for your touch a long, lonely time,Time goes by so slowly and time can do so much.Are you still mine?I need your love, I need your love, God speed your love to me.Lonely rivers flow to the sea, to the seaTo the open arms of the seaLonely rivers sigh, 'Wait for me, wait for me''I'll be coming home, wait for me!'Are you still mine?I need your love, I need your love, God speed your love to me更多更详尽歌词 在
()Pretty woman walkin' down the streetPretty woman the kind I like to meetPretty woman I don't believe youYou're not the truthNo one could look as good as you mercyPretty woman won't you pardon mePretty woman I couldn't help but seePretty woman that you look lovely as can beAre you lonely just like mePretty woman stop awhilePretty woman talk awhilePretty woman give your smile to mePretty woman yeah yeah yeahPretty woman look my wayPretty woman say you'll stay with me更多更详尽歌词 在 Cuz I need you I'll treat you rightCome with me baby be mine tonightPretty woman don't walk on byPretty woman don't make me cryPretty woman don't walk away, hey----OKIf that's the way it must be---OKI guess I'll go on home it's lateThere'll be tomorrow night but waitWhat do I seeIs she walkin' back to meYeah she's walkin' back to meOh oh pretty woman
()I feel it in my fingers I feel it in my toesLove is all around me And so the feeling growsIt's written on the windIt's everywhere I go, oh yes it isSo if you really love me Come on and let it showYou know I love you I always willMy mind's made up By the way that I feelThere's no beginning There'll be no end'Cause on my love You can dependI see your face before me As I lay on my bedI kinda get to thinking更多更详尽歌词 在 Of all the things you said, oh yes I didYou gave your promise to me And I gave mine to youI need someone beside me In everything I do, oh yes I doYou know I love you I always willMy mind's made up By the way that I feelThere's no beginning There'll be no end'Cause on my love You can dependOoh, it's written in the wind And where I goSo if you really love me Come on and let it show
()电影'桃李满门'主题Those school girl of telling tales and biting nails goneBut in my mind I know they will still live on and onBut how do you thanks someone who has taken youFrom crayons to perfume it isn't teasy but I'll tryIf you wanted the sky I'd write across the sky in lettersThat would soar a thousand feet high to sir with love更多更详尽歌词 在 The time has come for closing books and long last looks must endAnd as I leave I know that I am leaving my best friendA friend who taught me right from wrongAnd weak from strong that's a lot to learnWhat what can I give you in returnIf you wanted the moon I would try to make a startBut I would rather you let me give my heart to sir with love
()电影'老千计状元才'主题曲
()Used In The Film'French Kiss'Hold me close and hold me fastThe magic spell you cast this is la vie en roseWhen you kiss me Heaven sighsAnd though I close my eyes I see La Vie En RoseWhen you press me to your heartI'm in a world apart a world where roses bloomAnd when you speak angels sing from aboveEvery day words seem to turn into songsGive your heart and soul to meAnd life will always be La Vie En Rose
()电影'龙凤斗智'插曲RoundLike a circle in a spiralLike a wheel within a wheelNever ending or beginningOn an ever-spinning reelLike a snowball down a mountainOr a carnival balloonLike a carousel that's turningRunning rings around the moonLike a clock whose hands are sweepingPast the minutes of its faceAnd the world is like an appleWhirling silently in spaceLike the circles that you findIn the windmissl of your mindLike a tunnel that you followTo a tunnel of its ownDown a hollow to a cavernWhere the sun has never shoneLoke a door that keeps revolvingIn a half-forgotten dreamOr the ripples from a pebbleSomeone tosses in a streamLike a clock whose hands are sweepingPast the minutes of its faceAnd the world is like an apple更多更详尽歌词 在 Whirling silently in spaceLoke the circles that you findIn the windmills of your mindKeys that jingle in our pocketWords that jingle in your headWhy did summer go so quicklyWas it something that you saidLovers walk along a shoreAnd leave their footprints in the sandIs the sound of distant drummingJust the fingers of your handPictures hanging in a hallwayAnd the fragment of a songHalp-remembered names and facesBut to whom do they belongWhen you knew that it was overYOu were suddenly awareThat the autumn leaves were turningTo the colour of his hairLike a circle in a spiralLike a wheel within a wheelNever ending or beginningOn an ever-sprinning reeelAs the circles that you findIn the windmills of your mind
()电影'摘星奇缘'主题曲She may be the face I can't forgetThe trace of pleasure or regretMaybe my treasure or the price I have to payShe may be the song that summer singsMay be the chill that autumn bringsMay be a hundred different thingsWithin the measure of a dayShe may be the beauty or the beastMay be the famine or the feastMay turn each day into a Heaven or a HellShe may be the mirror of my dreamsA smile reflected in a streamShe may not be what she may seemInside her shell....She, who always seems so happy in a crowd更多更详尽歌词 在 Whose eyes can be so private and so proudNo one's allowed to see them when they cryShe maybe the love that cannot hope to lastMay come to me from shadows in the pastThat I remember 'till the day I dieShe maybe the reason I surviveThe why and wherefore I'm aliveThe one I care for through the rough and ready yearsMe, I'll take the laughter and her tearsAnd make them all my souvenirsFor where she goes I've got to beThe meaning of my life isShe....SheOh, she....}

我要回帖

更多关于 time goes on 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信