续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
走近乔布斯U3&U4&U5
上传于||文档简介
&&云​南​大​学​走​近​乔​布​斯
大小:50.00KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢乔布斯十大励志名言
史蒂夫-乔布斯十大励志名言  1.Do you want to spend the rest of your life selling sugared water or do you want a chance to change the world?  你想用卖糖水来度过余生,还是想要一个机会来改变世界?  (The line he used to lure John Sculley into becoming Apple's CEO)  2.Death is very likely the single best invention of Life.It is Life’s change agent.It clears out the old to make way for the new.  死亡很可能是唯一的、最好的生命创造.它是生命的促变者.它送走老一代,给新一代开出道路.  3.If you do something and it turns out pretty good,then you should go do something else wonderful,not dwell on it for too long.Just figure out what’s next.  你如果出色地完成了某件事,那你应该再做一些其他的精彩事儿.不要在前一件事上徘徊太久,想想接下来该做什么.  4.There's a phrase in Buddhism,'Beginner's mind.' It's wonderful to have a beginner's mind.  佛教中有一句话:初学者的心态;拥有初学者的心态是件了不起的事情.  5.Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me ...Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful...that's what matters to me.  是否能成为墓地里最富有的人,对我而言无足轻重.重要的是,当我晚上睡觉时,我可以说:我们今天完成了一些美妙的事.  6.Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose.  谨记自己总会死去,是让自己避免陷入“人生有所失”思考的最佳方法.  7.Your time is limited,so don't waste it living someone else's life.…Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice.  你的时间有限,不要浪费于重复别人的生活.不要让别人的观点淹没了你内心的声音.  8.Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.They somehow already know what you truly want to become.Everything else is secondary.  要有勇气追随心声,听从直觉--它们在某种程度上知道你想成为的样子.其他事情都是其次的.  9.Life is brief,and then you die,you know?  人生短暂,过着过着你就没了,明白嚒?  10.You can't just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them.By the time you get it built,they'll want something new.  你不能只问顾客要什么,然后想法子给他们做什么.等你做出来,他们已经另有新欢了.  网络上流传着这样一句话,或许表达了人们对史蒂夫-乔布斯最深切的肯定:  Three Apples changed the world.The first one seduced Eve.The second one awakened Newton.The third one was in the hands of Steve Jobs.(三个苹果改变了世界.第一个诱惑了夏娃,第二个砸醒了牛顿,第三个曾在史蒂夫-乔布斯的掌握.)  Jobs,May you rest in peace.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码乔布斯的经典语录和名言有哪些?
关于「改变世界」,摘自《华尔街日报》:
问题在于我现在年纪大些了,我已经40岁了,而这个东西(科技)改变不了世界,真的改变不了。对不起,真是这样。有了孩子,你对这些东西的看法真的就改变了。我们出生,然后短暂地活过一生,然后死去。很久以来一直都是这样。
科技并没有带来多大改变──如果真有改变的话。这些技术可以让生活更加方便,可以让我们跟本来可能接触不到的人接触。你的孩子可能有天生缺陷,而你还能够与其他父母和支持团体接触,获得医疗信息和最新实验药品。这些东西可以从根本上影响生活。我没有贬低这些的意思。
但如果总是以这种激进的新角度来看待事物,认为科技将改变一切,却是有害而无益的。事物不见得非得改变世界才变得重要。[《连线》杂志(Wired),1996年2月]
我认为科技让世界变得紧密很多,而且会继续让世界变得更紧密。每个事物都有不好的一面,一切都有意想不到的后果。我见过的最具破坏性的科技叫做电视,但你如果看到电视的最好的一面的话,它也很了不起。[《滚石》杂志(Rolling Stone),日]
这个问题让我想起了当年准备托福的时候,一直朗读他在斯坦福的毕业演讲。我对他最后的那句stay hungary stay foolish一直没什么感觉,反而有时看到别人恶搞的stay full, stay smart让人觉得眼前一亮。但是在文章中间的这句话,的确是触及到了我的心灵:Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.可能中国长大的小孩习惯于让父母来操办很多东西吧,而且中国的环境很压抑,party的愚民教育很多时候让人们生活得没有方向。而且多年以来在中国的风气,使得人多少爱面子,爱攀比和喜欢跟风。学习如此,工作如此,创业亦如此。后来我看到这段话的时候,猛得意识到自己应该去思考一下真正想去做的是什么,自己最终想要成为一个怎样的人。
wired给总结的,都在这里On Android vs. iOS“It is worthwhile to remember that open systems don’t always win. Open versus closed is a smokescreen. Google likes to characterize Android as open and iOS as closed. We think this is disingenuous.” — In October 2010, talking to analysts about the challenge from Google’s Android, which Apple perceived as a stab in the back by Google’s then-CEO Eric Schmidt — a member of Apple’s board of directors. Hark Oct. 18, 2010.“Don’t be evil is a load of crap.” — In January 2010 townhall with Apple employees, Jobs tore into Google for getting into the smartphone business, saying Google got into smartphones, and Apple didn’t get into search. Wired Jan. 30, 2010.“What about 2011? Is it going to be the year of the copycats?” — In March 2011, Jobs’ last public appearance, showing off the iPad 2, Jobs swiped at the rest of the computer industry’s attempts to create a tablet in the model of the iPad. The New York Times March 2, 2011.On Apple’s iPhone Success“Well, let me say something about Apple. We didn’t want to get into any business where we didn’t own or control the primary tech, because if you don’t the people who do own it will beat you. Our big insight about 8 years ago was that it was going to shift from big displays or optical pickup heads, or radios being the most important component, we thought it was going to be software. And we’re pretty good at making software, we showed that in the iPod… other people are good at it too, like Palm, but we brought great software to the smartphone space.” — In July 2010, at a press conference called to discuss AntennaGate. Endgadget July 16, 2010.On Innovation and Design“Do we have what it takes to establish a third category of products? The bar is pretty high. It has to be far better at doing some key things. We think we have the goods. Our most advanced technology in a magical and revolutionary device at an unbelievable price.”— In January 2010, Jobs showed off the iPad to a skeptical world, sparing no hyperbole, even though tablet computers had always been flops in the sales department for other companies.
January 27, 2010.“So we try to pick things that are in their spring, So we have a history of doing that, we went from the 5-inch floppy disk to the 3.5 inch with the Mac and sometimes when we get rid of things like the floppy disk drive on the original iMac, people call us crazy. But sometimes you have to pick the things that look like the right horses to ride going forward. And Flash looks like a technology that had its day, but is waning. And HTML5 looks like the technology that is on the ascendancy now.”— In June 2010 at the D8 conference, Jobs elaborated on why the iPad and iPhone would never support Adobe’s Flash. Youtube June 1, 2010.“It’s rare that you see an artist in his 30s or 40s able to really contribute something amazing.”— At age 29, in Playboy, February 1985“I’ve always wanted to own and control the primary technology in everything we do.”— BusinessWeek Online, Oct. 12, 2004“Innovation has nothing to do with how many R&D dollars you have. When Apple came up with the Mac, IBM was spending at least 100 times more on R&D. It’s not about money. It’s about the people you have, how you’re led, and how much you get it.”— Fortune, Nov. 9, 1998“It’s really hard to design products by focus groups. A lot of times, people don’t know what they want until you show it to them.”— BusinessWeek, May 25 1998“It comes from saying no to 1,000 things to make sure we don’t get on the wrong track or try to do too much.”— BusinessWeek Online, Oct. 12, 2004“(Miele) really thought the process through. They did such a great job designing these washers and dryers. I got more thrill out of them than I have out of any piece of high tech in years.”— Wired magazine, February 1996On Fixing Apple“The products suck! There’s no sex in them anymore!”— On Gil Amelio’s lackluster reign, in BusinessWeek, July 1997“The cure for Apple is not cost-cutting. The cure for Apple is to innovate its way out of its current predicament.”— Apple Confidential 2.0: The Definitive History of the World’s Most Colorful Company, by Owen W. Linzmayer“If I were running Apple, I would milk the Macintosh for all it’s worth — and get busy on the next great thing. The PC wars are over. Done. Microsoft won a long time ago.”— Fortune, Feb. 19, 1996“You know, I’ve got a plan that could rescue Apple. I can’t say any more than that it’s the perfect product and the perfect strategy for Apple. But nobody there will listen to me.”— Fortune, Sept. 18, 1995“Apple has some tremendous assets, but I believe without some attention, the company could, could, could — I’m searching for the right word — could, could die.”— On his return as interim CEO, in Time, Aug. 18, 1997Coming up: His gr Scully’s sins“It wasn’t that Microsoft was so brilliant or clever in copying the Mac, it’s that the Mac was a sitting duck for 10 years. That’s Apple’s problem: Their differentiation evaporated.”— Apple Confidential 2.0“The desktop computer industry is dead. Innovation has virtually ceased. Microsoft dominates with very little innovation. That’s over. Apple lost. The desktop market has entered the dark ages, and it’s going to be in the dark ages for the next 10 years, or certainly for the rest of this decade.”— Wired magazine, February 1996“Nobody has tried to swallow us since I’ve been here. I think they are afraid how we would taste.”— Apple shareholder meeting, April 22, 1998... ...
Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish.
求知若饥,虛心若愚2005 年斯坦福演讲,原话出自一本叫做《Whole Earth Catalog》的杂志。详见:
如果能当海盗,为什么还要去当海军?好的艺术家复制,伟大的艺术家盗窃关于个人
23 岁时,我有 100万 美元,24 岁时,我有 1000 万,25 岁时,我有超过 1 亿美元资产。但这对我并不重要,我不是为钱做这些事情的。只有爱你所做的,你才能成就伟大的事情。如果你没找到自己所爱的,继续找,别停下来。就像所有与你内心有关的事情,当你找到时你会知道的。我们并不是在享用自己种植的粮食,我们穿着别人做好的衣服。我们讲着别人发明的预言,我们使着别人创造的数学。我想说的是,我们一直在享用。因此,创造一点什么去回馈全人类的经验和知识,是非常带劲的一种感觉。我是我所认识的唯一一个在一年之内丧失 2.5 亿美元的人,这极大塑造了我的性格。成为墓地里最有钱的人对我没什么吸引力。夜半上床时,对自己说:你做了些了不起的事情。这对我很重要。佛教有一句话,叫做初学者的心态,拥有初学者的心态是件了不起的事情 。关于产品和创新
“电脑就像人类思维的自行车”
设计不只关于产品的外观和感觉,设计决定产品如何运作。只有对一千件事情说“不”,才能确保我们不会误入歧途或浪费过多尝试。你要成为一个质量标杆。很多人并不知道如何适应那种追求卓越的环境。创新与有多少研发资金无关。当苹果推出 Mac 的时候,IBM 投入的研发费用比苹果至少多 100 倍。所以钱不是主要原因。关键在于你有怎样的团队,你怎么领导,你怎么达到目标。
微软的唯一问题是他们没有品味。他们就是没品位。我不是狭义的批评,我是广义的说,他们不去思考原创的创意,他们也没把什么文化带入他们的产品。
Johnny Cash逝世后一个月,苹果开Windows版iTunes Store发布会,观众入席的时候,背景音乐放的是Cash版Beatles的“In My Life”.      问Steve Jobs,是谁选了这首歌,他说是他自己,      "When he died, I went on the site and I looked at all the Johnny Cash stuff and was listening to that. I'd never heard that, that old Beatles song, and it's beautiful.      That was one of the last recordings he made. And you could imagine him singing that to his wife.      Here is a guy who's done what he's done in his life, who he's been, what he's been through, and he's singing that song and you know he's thinking about his wife, who'd recently departed.      It doesn't get any richer than that. So to me it's just one of those reminders of how powerful music can be in your life." (from The Perfect Thing)(他去世之后,我上去看所有Jhonnny Cash那些东西,我听着这个歌。我以前从来没有听过这个(版本)-- 这个披头士的老歌 -- 很美。那是他最后录的一些歌里面的一首。你可以想象他是把这首歌唱给他妻子听。他这个男人,已经完成了他的一生:他是谁,他所经受的。现在他唱着这首歌,你知道他在想着他的妻子,刚刚离世的妻子。没有什么比这个更深了。所以对我来说,这又让我感受到,音乐在你的人生当中的力量会有多大。)
如需要他的英文名言,以下三个网站的内容可供你参考。
四部分:(1)斯坦福大学演讲、(2)《史蒂夫·乔布斯传》、(3)《遗失的访谈》、(4)其他。一、斯坦福大学毕业典礼上的演讲。——You can't connect the
you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something – your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life. ——I'm convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did. You've got to find what you love. And that is as true for your work as it is for your lovers. Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.——Remembering that I'll be dead soon is the most important tool I've ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything – all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure - these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.记住自己很快就要死了,这是我面对人生重大选择时最重要的工具。因为,几乎一切——所有外界的期望,所有骄傲,所有对于困窘和失败的恐惧——这些东西都在死亡面前烟消云散,只留下真正重要的东西。记住自己终会死去,是我所知最好的方式,避免陷入认为自己会失去什么的陷阱。你已是一无所有,没理由不追随内心。——Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.——Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish.二、《史蒂夫·乔布斯传》1、We all have a short period of time on this earth,we probably only have the opportunity to do a few things really great and do them well,None of us has any idea how long we are going to be here,nor do I,but my felling is I've got to accomplish these things while I'm young.
我们在地球的时间都很短,我们或许只有机会做几件真正伟大的事情,并把它们做好。我们谁也不知道自己能活多长时间,我也不知道,但是我感觉必须趁着自己年轻,多取得一些成就。2、Do you want to spend the rest of your life selling sugared water,or do you want a chance to change the world?
你是想买一辈子糖水呢,还是想抓住机会来改变世界?3、What drove me? I think most creative people want to express appreciation for being able to take advantage of the work that’s been done by others before us. I didn’t invent the language or mathematics I use. I make little of my own food, none of my own clothes. Everything I do depends on other members of our species and the shoulders that we stand on. And a lot of us want to contribute something back to our species and to add something to the flow. It’s about trying to express something in the only way that most of us know how—because we can’t write Bob Dylan songs or TomStoppard plays. We try to use the talents we do have to express our deep feelings, to show our appreciation of all the contributions that came before us, and to add something to that flow. That’s what has driven me.我的动力是什么?我想大多数创造者都想为我们得以利用前人取得的成就表达感激。我并没有发明我用的语言或数学。我的食物基本都不是我自己做的,衣服更是一件都没做过。我所做的每一仵事都有赖于我们人类的其他成员,以及他们的贯献和成就。我们很多人都想回馈社会,在这股洪流中再添上一笔。这是用我们的专长来表达的唯一方式——因为我们不会写鲍勃·迪伦的歌或汤姆·斯托帕德的戏剧。我们试图用我们仅有的天分去表达我们深层的感受,去表达我们对前人所有贡献的感激,去为这股洪流加上一点儿什么。那就是推动我的力量。4、My passion has been to build an enduring company where people were motivated to make great products. Everything else was secondary.Sure, it was great to make a profit, because that was what allowed you to make great products. But the products, not the profits, were the motivation.Sculley flipped these priorities to where the goal was to make money. It’s a subtle difference, but it ends up meaning everything: the people you hire,who gets promoted, what you discuss in meetings.我的激情所在是打造一家可以传世的公司,这家公司里的人动力十足地创造伟大的产品。其他一切都是第二位的。当然,能赚钱很棒,因为那样你才能够制造伟大的产品。但是动力来自产品,而不是利润。斯卡利本末倒置,把赚钱当成了目标。这只是个微妙的差别,但其结果却会影响每一件事:你聘用谁,提拔谁,会议上讨论什么事情。5、Some people say, “Give the customers what they want.” But that’s not my approach. Our job is to figure out what they’re going to want before they do. I think Henry Ford once said, “If I’d asked customers what they wanted, they would have told me, ‘A faster horse!’” People don’t know what they want until you show it to them. That’s why I never rely on market research. Our task is to read things that are not yet on the page.有些人说:“消费者想要什么就给他们什么。”但那不是我的方式。我们的责任是提前一步搞清楚他们将来想要什么。我记得亨利·福特曾说过,“如果我最初是问消费者他们想要什么,他们应该是会告诉我,‘要一匹更快的马!’”人们不知道想要什么,直到你把它摆在他们面前。正因如此,我从不依靠市场研究。我们的任务是读懂还没落到纸面上的东西。6、The journey is the reward。
过程就是奖励7、随着年纪增长,我越发懂得“动机”的重要性。Zune是一个败笔,因为微软公司的人并不像我们这样热爱音乐和艺术。我们赢了,是因为我们发自内心地热爱音乐。我们做iPod是为了自己。当你真正为自己、为好朋友或家人做一些事时,你就不会轻易放弃。但如果你不热爱这件事,那么你就不会多走一步,也不情愿在周末加班,只会安于现状。8、我上学的时候,60年代的那股思潮刚过,实用主义、目的性很强的社会风气还没有盛行,现在的孩子根本不愿意用理想主义的方式来思考,连接近理想主义都谈不上。他们自然不会让现今的任何哲学问题占用他们太多的时间,因为他们要忙于学习自己的商科专业。60年代的理想主义之风仍然影响着我们,我认识的与我年龄相仿的人中,大多数人的心里都永远打下了理想主义的烙印。9、我那么耀眼的唯一原因就是,其他人都太糟糕了。10、如果你坐下来静静观察,你会发现自己的心灵有多焦躁。如果你想平静下来,那情况只会更糟,但是时间久了之后总会平静下来,心里就会有空间让你聆听更加微妙的东西一一这时候你的直觉就开始发展,你看事情会更加透彻,也更能感受现实的环境。你的心灵逐渐平静下来,你的视界会极大地延伸。你能看到之前看不到的东西。这是一种修行,你必须不断练习。11、关于专注,我们谈了很多。还有人的选择。如何知道应该信任谁,以及他如何打造一支可以依賴的团队。我强调的主要事项就是专注。要想清楚谷歌成熟以后想成为什么样的公司。现在摊子铺得到处都是,你想专注去做的5个产品是什么?把其他的都扔掉,因为会拖你的后腿,会把你变成微软,导致你生产的产品符合要求但不伟大。我尽量做了我能做的。12、我读大学和在印度的时候,自己选择了过苦日子,后来尽管我开始工作了,但我还是过着十分简单的生活。我经历过极度贫穷,那种感觉很美好,因为我不用为钱担忧,后来我变得特别有钱了,还是不用为钱担心。13、We didn't know much about each other twenty years ago. We were gui you swept me off my feet. It was snowing when we got married at the Ahwahnee, Years passed, kids came, good times, hard times, but never bad times. Our love and respect has endured and grown. We've been through so much together and here we are right back where we started 20 years ago—older, wiser—with wrinkles on our faces and hearts. We now know many of life's joys, sufferings, secrets and wonders and we're still here together. My feet have never returned to the ground.三、《遗失的访谈》——I always ask why you do things,and the answer you inevitably get are "oh that's just the way it's done ", Nobody knows why they do what they do,nobody thinks things very deeply in business.我做事前总是问为什么,可得到的答案永远是“我们向来这样做”,没人反思为什么这么做。——People get confused,companies get confused,when they started getting bigger,they want to replicate their initial success,and a lot of them think somehow there are some magic in the process,of how success is created.So they started to try to institutionalize process across the company And before very long,people get confused that the process is the content,and in my career,I found that the best people are the ones who really understand the content.人们总是犯糊涂,公司也犯糊涂。公司规模扩大之后,就会变得因循守旧,他们觉得只要遵守流程,就能继续成功,于是开始推行严格的流程制度。很快员工就把遵守流程和纪律当作工作本身。经验告诉我,优秀的人才是那些一心想着产品的人。—— There is just tremendous amount of craftsmanship in between a great idea and a great prouduct,And as you evolve the great idea,it changes and grows,it never comes out like it starts.Because you learn a lot more,you get into the subtleties.It's that the process that is the magic.优秀的创意与产品之间隔着巨大的鸿沟,实现创意的过程中,想法会变化可能变得面目全非,因为你会发现新东西,思考也更深入。这个过程很重要。——But the way we are going to ratch it up...our species,is to take the best,and to spread it around everybody,so everybody grows up with better things,and start to understand the subtleies of these better things但是人活着是要追求极致,并将这些分享给同类,这样人类才能共同进步,学会欣赏更美的东西。——It comes down to trying to expose yourself to the best things that humans have done,and try to bring these things in to what you are doing.你要熟悉人类在各领域的优秀成果,尝试把它们运用到你的工作里。—— There was somethings beyond,sort of what you see everyday,there are something going on here in life beyond just a job,a family,2cars in the garage and a career.there's something more going on.有些东西是超越忙碌琐碎的生活的,生活不仅仅是工作、家庭、财产、职业。四、其他——Put a dent in the universe.
在宇宙中留下印迹——Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me … Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful … that's what matters to me.成为墓地里埋葬的最有钱的人对我没什么吸引力。夜半上床时,对自己说:“你做了些了不起的事情。”这对我很重要。——"I saw my life as an arc and that it would end, and compared to that nothing mattered,You're born alone, you're going to die alone. And does anything else really matter? I mean, what is it exactly is it that you have to lose, Steve? You know? There's nothing."——We are gambling on our vision,and we would rather do that than make"me too"products.Let other companies do that.For us,it's always the next dream.——My job is not to be easy on people,my job is to make them better.——这一直是我的一个秘诀——专注和简洁。简单比复杂更难:你必须付出巨大艰辛,化繁为简。但这一切到最后都是值得的,因为一旦你做到了,你便能创造奇迹。——Let's go invent tomorrow rather than worring about what happenedyesterday.——I don't want to fail,of course.But even though I didn't know how bad things really were,I still had a lot to think about before I said yes.I had to consider the implications for Pixar,for my family,for my reputation.I decided that I didn't care,because this is what I want to do.If I try my best and fail,well I've tried my best.——We're not going to be the first to this party,but we're going to be the best. ——You have to do it over a sustained period of time,so if you don't love it,if you're not having fun doing it,you're going to give up.And that's what happens to most people,actually.If you really look at the ones that ended up,you know,being successful in the eyes of society,and the ones that didn't,oftentimes,it's the ones who were successful loved what they did so they could persevere,you know,when it got really tough.And the ones that didn't love it quit because they are sane.你必须持久不断地做一段时间,如果你不热爱它,如果你做那件事没有乐趣,你会放弃的。实际上,大多数人的一生都是这样的。如果你看看那些社会上的成功者和那些没有成功的人,常常是那些成功的人热爱他们做的事情,所以当处境艰难时,他们能够不屈不挠,而那些不热爱的人就放弃了,因为他们不是傻子。——It doesn't matter very much,it's not what important,it's not what you come to work in the morning,it's not why any of our customers buy our prudut,so I think it's just good for us keep in mind,just remember,what we are doing and why we are doing it.第一,苹果的市值会不会超过微软一直不是我和我们公司所关注的事情,我们所关注的只是如何将苹果产品做得更好;第二,苹果的市值超过微软也不会是消费者选择苹果产品的原因,自己知道就好了。重要的是记着我们在做什么,我们为什么做这些。——Here’s to the crazy ones.The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently.They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo.You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them.About the only thing you can’t do is ignore them.Because they change things.They push the human race forward.And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius.Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do. 致疯狂的人。他们特立独行。他们桀骜不驯。他们惹是生非。他们格格不入。他们用与众不同的眼光看待事物。他们不喜欢墨守成规。他们也不愿安于现状。你可以认同他们,反对他们,颂扬或是诋毁他们。但唯独不能漠视他们。因为他们改变了寻常事物。他们推动人类向前迈进。或许他们是别人眼里的疯子,但他们却是我们眼中的天才。因为只有那些疯狂到以为自己能够改变世界的人……才能真正改变世界。——I’ve had a very lucky career, a very lucky life,I’ve done all that I can do.我有过很幸运的事业,有过很幸运的人生。我已经做了我能做的一切。
当个吃货,做个傻逼
求知若渴 虚心若愚 过程既是奖励 能工攀其型 巧匠摄其魂
谷歌,你他妈的毁掉了iPhone(Google,you fucking rippe dof the iPhone),也就是等于毁掉了我们。我愿意发动热核战争来消灭盗窃犯。——————
已有帐号?
无法登录?
社交帐号登录}

我要回帖

更多关于 it make no sense 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信